From Maximal to Predicon

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

From Maximal to Predicon

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"I will join the Predicons only to be with you." Saber said.
Rampage smiled his hand going to the side of her face his thumb gently stroking her cheek.
"My loyalty to Sonar met nothing, i'm now loyal to you and you alone." Saber said.

~~~~~~~~

Sonar ignored the urge to growl but he felt rage boil inside him, his clawed feet digging into the bark of the tree. He would kill Saber and use her internal parts for what ever he would need later. He dropped from the tree and headed in Rampage's and Saber's direction.

~~~~~~~

Rampage looked up when he felt extreme anger coming from the far right of them.
"What is it?" Saber asked.
"Some one is here?" Rampage said.
"Is it Megatron?" She asked.
"No, i but who ever it is i can;t pinpoint his location." Rampage replied.
"Sonar." Saber whispered.
Rampage heard her then thought of an idea then whispered it to her in her ear, she nodded then Rampage left. Five minutes after Rampage left Sonar's beast form showed up, he transformed in mid air and stood ten feet infront of her.
"Sonar what are you doing out so late?" Saber asked her voice steady.
"I could ask you the same thing." Sonar said.
Sonar started to cricle her like a vulture, Saber watched him like a hawk, the only bot she was afraid of was Sonar, she had heard of what he had done. But what she didn;t know was what he was cable of thats was what scared her.
"The air is cooler at night then it is during the day." Saber said keeping her fear of him under control.
"I have to agree with you on that, the best prey comes out at night." Sonar said.
He was now close enough to touch her, he traced his clawed pointer finger across her shoulders as he past her. Saber surpressed a shiver as she felt his claw slide across her shoulders.
"So aside from escaping the heat of the day why are you here?" Sonar asked even though he already knew that answer.
"Like you said the best prey comes out at night." Saber said as he walked infront of her, his red optics meeting her dark green one for a second, before he was behind her again.
He was behind her now, he placed his hands on her shoulders. "Do you know why i made you sware loyalty to me?" He asked his mouth inches from her neck.
"I have an idea but i'm not sure." Once again she ignored the urge to shiver when she felt his lips kiss her neck ever so lightly.
"I made you sware loyalty to me so that when Megatron defeated the Maximals i would along the way be his second in command and you would be mind and his assassin seeing how you have control of the beast now." Sonar said his hand movng down her arms.
~He doesn't know!~ Saber thought.
"But then again if you don't have control i would have to kill you, that would be such a waste seeing how we spent so much time on finding away to help you control that creature inside you."
She felt her spark pluse faster as he mentioned it, she once again felt him kiss her neck and closed her eyes to consentrait. She felt his grip on her upper arms tighten and she let out a cry of shock and pain as she felt his sharp fangs bury themselves into her neck and she suddenly felt weak and heavy.
~He did know.~ She thought with dispair.

Sorry it took so long i've been kinda busy.
Last edited by Night-Hunter on Thu May 28, 2009 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

i think Rampage is gonna bite Sonar's head off the next part OH YESSS....