Taking Control part 1

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Taking Control part 1

Unread post by starshadow »

A.N : ok, i may not know some words which i wanted to explain like Meg's floating chair. JUST STICK WITHH ME!!!

Starshadow woke up from her quarters. Feeling weak, dizzy, having headaches. The maximals surrounded in her room
"What happened just now?", asked Starshadow.
"Well...your armor changed colors and you knock a transmetal eagle into stasis lock in one hit.", replied Silverbolt.
"What really happened out there?", asked Rhinox.
"I felt great anger in me when I met that newcomer. It's tempting me to kill him. And then, I saw a vision of two violet eyes in a dark place, telling me not to show any mercy to my prey, release all my anger at it. That's all I can remember...I need some rests and thanks for your concern.", replied Starshadow.

Darksyde,
"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE HAS THAT MUCH POWER!!! JUST ONE BLAST AND SHE COULD KNOCK YOU INTO STASIS LOCK AND YOU'RE BADLY DAMAGED!!!", shouted Megatron as he slammed his fist on his "throne" arm rest.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT, DON'T TELL ME YOU NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE?!", Hellrage yelled back at Megatron.
"Hmm...Interesting...If I could use someone like her. Tee hee hee.", mumbled Tarantulas.

Tarantulas's lair, Tarantulas was inventing some things for his plan,
"I'll make sure that this device would handle you with my arachnoids and some traps I planned for you and you you would be under my control.", said Tarantulas and gave out an evil laugh.

Next morning,
"Hey Miss Shadow~ It's your turn to get our breakfast.", said Starshade playfully.
"Fine~ Fine~ I'll get it in a short time...But I'll get your's in a LIFETIME. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!", laughed Starshadow.
"HEY!!! Boo hoo."
"Just kidding, bye sister~"
"AND MAKE SURE YOU HUNT A DEER OR AN ANTELOPE! THOSE ARE MY FAVORITES!"
As Starshadow flew off, she tought of an idea.
"Maybe I should go to mad maroon spiderman's place. I always get free food there."

As Starshadow landed near Tarantulas's lair, she spotted an antelope on his web.
She looked around to make sure there's no traps. She threw a rock on the antelope to make sure it's not a hollogram but was not.
She rushed foward to the antelope, unfortunately she stepped on a "pitfall" trap. She flew up but a web net trapped her in the pit and was locked up in a electric cage. She tried to break the bars but it only gave her a shock of electricity.
"Great...JUST GREAT...Trapped in beast mode...", groaned Starshadow.
"That's what you get for stealing my prey.", said Tarantulas.
"DAMN YOU! YOU DISGUSTING SPIDER!"
"What a shame...", Tarantulas's flying arachnoids pulled out the cage.
"I'm going to show who's boss when I get out of your prison!", growled Starshadow.
Tarantulas deactivated the cage, Starshadow transformed into her battle mode. Then, Tarantulas charged towards her, pushing her to the web.
"DAMN YOU!!! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!!", yelled Starshadow.
"I think not. Such a beautiful creature with great powers should be useful to me.", Tarantulas grinned.

TO BE CONTINUED