The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick's optics dimmed again Crossdressing? Well I suppose that is something vampires would enjoy..However if you wanted a doll you'd be better off asking my sister for that sorta thing... his tentacles then extended coiling around her arms to prevent her from moving, his tentacles start to undo the bows and sash while one easily wipes the makeup off with a soft cloth, the fact his body is inherently slimy making it difficult for the makeup and fake eyelashes to adhere to his body properly.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

SS1 kissed Sonar for 3 seconds and back off.
"We could talk about this after we get back to my house."
She pulled him out of the building and took off to the night sky.

"Lemme go..." SS2 groaned.
Last edited by starshadow on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar chuckled dreamily when Starshadow kissed him.
"We could talk about this after we get back to my house."
"Ok." He said with a dreamily chuckle.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick's tentacles uncoiled as he walked over giving her the bows, fake eyelashes, and sash back There you go. He then turned walking to the door and unlocked it. I'm sure those two will be home soon.. You could take the opportunity to make it worth Sonar's while, he was crazy enough to use his spark energy to keep you alive that time..So a present of two Starshadows seems like a worthy reward.. Ne? he then said while making a gesture with his tentacle.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I want Glowstick...Squishy boy saved my life too..." she acted like sad silent little kid with her feline ears down.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

He sighed watching her Getting the cake and eating it too hm? Alright, we can do what you want. But no crossdressing. Kay? He then walked back towards her, having a feeling he may regret this.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"OKAY!!!" the effect of the formula wore off.
"Ughh...What happ-ARGHH!!!" SS2 head produced sparks for awhile.
"What a headache...What did we do? And what a mess..." she twitched picked up all the cosmetics and cloth and stuff it in the tool box.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

He sighed starting to count off the list while his suction cups shifted out like fingers You got drunk, embarrassed your past self, went home breaking a heel on your boot, attempted to cuddle me and forced me into cross dressing.I had no idea you were into such things, after that tried to be manipulative, and rejected an idea I suggested that you spend some time with Sonar since he did give some of his spark energies to keep you alive.. I'm sure since Rampage is plotting to kill him that might make him very happy having two StarShadows to keep his company..

Glowstick rubbed the side of his head Ooo.. Hangover..
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Your crazy, you know that?" Sonar said hsi arms crossed as they made thier way toward her home.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"In what way I'm crazy..hm?" SS1 winked at Sonar.

"SWEET PRIMUS I'M SO SORRY!!! I'LL REPAY YOU BY FIXING YOU A DINNER AND PREPARE A BATH AND LET YOU STAY AT MY UNDERGROUND BASE FOR A NIGHT!!!" SS2 was shocked and rushed to the kitchen.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

He sighed following after her, entering the kitchen he placed a tentacle on her shoulder Calm down, we all do silly things in a drunken state. In anycase, I really shouldn't stay. Still have things to take care of.. he then waves heading out.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Like wha-" as SS2 turned back Glowstick was gone. She sighed and took out a bag of blood in the fridge, walking out of the kitchen and lying down on her couch with her feline ears low.

SS1 noticed Glowstick and waves at him.
"Hiya Glowstick, what brings you here?"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick waves to SS1 I was dropping off your future self, remember? A bit hard to handle when drunk.. but oh well! See ya kids. Glowstick wandered off into the night.

Back at the lounge bar, Glowstick walked in sitting down on a stool next to Feralnight, appearing to be ordering a milkshake. He sipped his drink, then looked towards Feralnight Fusor hm? Neat.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Feralnight had seen Glowstick come tot he stool but didn't bother him until he spoke to ehr, "Thanks,kinnd of srange I suppos ethough." She looked more closely at Glowstick with a raised optic. "Transparent....that's new."She said.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick rubs the back of his head Heh, maybe. Well there were those Crystal convoy sets.. My beast form just happens to be a transparent animal.. that emits light. Name's Glowstick. the hard points on his body glowed while his transparent skin had small glowing spots moving in random sequence, making his silhouette easier to see in the dark lounge.