Rivals from the past

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Rivals from the past

Unread post by starshadow »

Author's Note: OMG....sorry for not posting up anything these few days cuz i was studying and having exams. :( here's the next chapter. I had problems about squeezing the parts up lol as i don't want the whole fics to stack down. Warning : rude language. (And I'm sorry sapph if this is too short but ive tried my best to squeeze all my parts to one chapter. pls forgive me ;_; )

At the Darksyde,
Tarantulas was on sleeping until...
ALERT! Stasis pod down at Grid Veltra.
"Zoom in co ordinates."
The screen zoomed in and showed two stasis pods.
"Hmm...Interesting Tee hee hee hee..." Tarantulas laughed to himself.
"Tarantulas to Megatron."
"Ahh Tarantulas. What news?"
"Two stasis pod landed at Grid Veltra."
At the Ark,
ALERT! Stasis pod located at Grid Veltra.
"Bigbot, two stasis pod down at Grid Veltra.", said Cheetor.
"Starshadow, Starshade, Rattrap and Cheetor will follow me to get the pods while Rhinox, Silverbolt and Blackarachnia will stay at the base.", said the maximal leader.
"But Optimus...I didn't have a good rest since last week...", groaned Starshadow.
"That's an order."
"Yes sir..."

A deserted place around a canyon desert,
Megatron, Inferno, Waspinator and Quickstrike have arrived for the stasis pods.
"Hmm...predacon protoforms. Interesting...Yess...", Megatron scratched his chin while looking at the pods.
"My Queen, shall I bring the new comers back to the colony?", asked Inferno.
"I. Think. NOT!" Starshadow and Starshade appeared out of nowhere and drew their claws out.
"Let's see...which pred shall we shred?", grinned Starshade.
"None of them~", a snobbish feminine voice was heard.
Then, two gold and black scorpions appeared.
"SCORPINA, TERRORIZE!"
"SCORPIA, TERRORIZE!"
They transformed into two scorpion femmes with their insignia tattooed on their shoulders.
"Well well well, isn't the scorpion sisters.", smirked Starshade
"Scorpina the boyfriend stealer and Scorpia the Bitch. What an unpleasant surprise! What brings you here?", Starshadow smiled evily.
"It's a long story losers...How did you get here?", Scorpina smiled back.
"Same here uglies...You might not want to hear it.", said Starshade.
Rattrap and Cheetor's optics twitched seeing the femmes insulting one another.
"Oh really? Remember the time that I stole your boyfriend at our academy's prom night?", Scorpina smiled evily at Starshadow.
"Starshadow had a boyfriend before?", Cheetor whispered to Rattrap.
"NEVER. EVER. MENTION. THAT. BASTARD. AGAIN!", Starshadow snarled.
"Oh! You mean Hellrage? He's such a cute 'bot. We did make-out that night. It was nice and refreshing!"
"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!", Starshadow screamed at the top of her voice like a banshee and accidently shot a painful dispersal scream blast at Scorpina.
In great anger, Starshadow's optics glowing brightly in crimson blood red, her tail shined hot pink, the edged of her wings became sharper like a sword's blade and rattled madly with her dual claws drew out from both of her hands and vampire fangs were shown.
Starshadow charged herself forward and grabbed Scorpina by the neck and pushed her to the end of the canyon walls and and strangle her with one hand.
With Scorpina choking, Starshaow smiled evily at Scorpina's pale and frightened face. Enjoying thepain and fear from the transmetal scorpion.
The transmetal panther laughed sinisterly. Then, she was knocked into stasis lock by Optimus, Rattrap and Cheetor.
"Predacons retreat!", commanded Megatron.
"Inferno, Quickstike, help those femmes to our base."
Quickstrike helped Scorpina and Scorpia while Inferno led them back.
"Starshade, help Starshadow back to base.", commanded the maximal leader.
"Yes Optimus.", replied Starshade.