Shadow Prime here

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Shadow Prime

Shadow Prime here

Unread post by Shadow Prime »

Hi I'm Shadow Prime and I'm a huge Transformers,(particularly G1,Beast Wars and Cybertron)Zoids and Gundam fan.
Last edited by Shadow Prime on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to BW Int, Shadow Prime!
I'm a huge Transformers(particularly G1,Beast Wars and Cybertron) and Gundam fan.
I'm afraid you're going to fit right into this place like a piece to a jigsaw puzzle. :wink: Awesome. I haven't seen anything Gundam since Gundam Wing aired on Cartoon Network. I liked that one, though. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Welcome to BWint. :D

Beware of peguins, nuts, and flying waffles.
I demand cookies!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You know, I'd really like to know who keeps stealing my waffles and tossing them around! Is it you, Rattrap? Cheetor? :lol:
Shadow Prime

Thank you.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You're welcome, Shadow Prime. Do you have any favorite characters and episodes from any of those cool 'toons you like? ^_^
Shadow Prime

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:You're welcome, Shadow Prime. Do you have any favorite characters and episodes from any of those cool 'toons you like? ^_^
Sure from Transformers it's Optimus Prime,Optimus Primal,Blackarachnia and Silverbolt.and my fave episodes are when Optimus becomes Optimul Optimus and when Blackarachnia becomes a transmetal.as for fave Gundam characters and mobile suits that'd be a long list. :lol:
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Greetings Sire!

I hope you find stay here most enjoyable. I look forward to chatting with you! ^^
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:
You know, I'd really like to know who keeps stealing my waffles and tossing them around! Is it you, Rattrap? Cheetor? :lol:
Uh.... *hides waffles behind back* Riiiiiiiiiight.

DT
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome Shadow!

The standard greeting/warning has been given to you already, and quite concisely I might add.

So, you like Silverbolt, hmm? Hee hee hee. I know about that...
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

OHMIGOSH! A TFC FAN!!! im one of the fan*screams*
And welcome to da forum
Beware of the vampire here...Muahahahahaaa...
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Yellow Shadow Prime,
Welcome to BWint.
Enjoy your stay.
Need something or someone roasted, just call my name, and point me into the direction of the target, then run. ^^

Transformers/Beastwars/Cybertron fan questions you'll get enough in here ^^
So i'll just bug you with a Gundam question here and now :P

What's your favorite series/movie/both ?
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Shadow Prime

Zeta Gundam/Endless Waltz
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Shadow Prime wrote:Zeta Gundam/Endless Waltz
Greetings friend.The name is Wonko The Sane,the Second Generation Girl version who wishes to be part of the Official Transformers Fandom.

I enjoyed Endless Waltz,being my first exposure to the Gundam Series.I've recently watched Gundam Wing at last and despised the Gundam SEED Series for obvious reasons(More soap than politics,ugh)Hopefully after Gundam Wing I'll watch G Gundam,Gundam 00 and others.

Welcome!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Shadow Prime

Wonko The Sane wrote:
Shadow Prime wrote:Zeta Gundam/Endless Waltz
Greetings friend.The name is Wonko The Sane,the Second Generation Girl version who wishes to be part of the Official Transformers Fandom.

I enjoyed Endless Waltz,being my first exposure to the Gundam Series.I've recently watched Gundam Wing at last and despised the Gundam SEED Series for obvious reasons(More soap than politics,ugh)Hopefully after Gundam Wing I'll watch G Gundam,Gundam 00 and others.

Welcome!
Yeah my first Gundam was Seed(I enjoyed it when I first watched it but now it just feels weird it pales in comparison to the originals plus I can't help but feel it takes way too much from the original but makes it worse(I hate Kira but like Amuro)G-Gundam's good and so is 00 and I love Wing(Milliardo and Noin are awesome and the Wing Zero,Deathscythe Hell Custom,Heavyarms Custom,Tallgeese 3 and Epyon kick ***)
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Shadow Prime wrote:Yeah my first Gundam was Seed(I enjoyed it when I first watched it but now it just feels weird it pales in comparison to the originals plus I can't help but feel it takes way too much from the original but makes it worse(I hate Kira but like Amuro)G-Gundam's good and so is 00 and I love Wing(Milliardo and Noin are awesome and the Wing Zero,Deathscythe Hell Custom,Heavyarms Custom,Tallgeese 3 and Epyon kick ***)
Gundam Wing is really cool and I was sad that Gundam SEED wasn't as political as I hope to be,but it did have a good philosophical question,but it was sad that they didn't take that storyline to the next level and replaced it with characters that make me want to destroy(Such as Kira).

I love Miliardo as well along with Treize.Noin and Lady Une are also awesome.The pilots I liked as well,and they had personality that can put the SEED kids to shame(Not to mention that they are also younger than them and are the better killers,ha ha!)
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!