O hi there

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Bling

O hi there

Unread post by Bling »

Hi all, im Bling as u might have noticed, and i have been facinated by the BW and BM for quite some time, i haven't watched many transformer cartoons since they never interested me, except for BW the show was so epic. i didint know that there are still people that like it, and if theres a forum so i just googled it and found this site, never had opportunity to talk to anyone about BW since nobody of my friends ever cared about the show, so i hope i can here.
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi welcome to BWint. :D

Yeah, I know it's hard to find people outside the internet who like Beast Wars.

But anyway I think you'll like it here. Just watch out for penguins and flying waffles.
I demand cookies!
Bling

Unread post by Bling »

Yuh im sure i will, theres absolutely nothing decent on tv in my country (Holland) so i fall back to old cartoons and such like BW :-)
But it doesnt seem like there are many people here either, only see that there are 270registerd users , makes me curious if people dont like the show :{
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to the board, Bling! ^_^
i didint know that there are still people that like it, and if theres a forum so i just googled it and found this site, never had opportunity to talk to anyone about BW since nobody of my friends ever cared about the show, so i hope i can here.
Just let it all it out here, Bling! We all love the show, and I happen to agree with you that Beast Wars has been the best TransFormers series hands down. I mean, the best after G1 so far. :wink:
But it doesnt seem like there are many people here either, only see that there are 270registerd users , makes me curious if people dont like the show :{
Don't be discouraged. As far as I'm concerned, this is the greatest Beast Wars message board on the 'net that I've had the pleasure joining. A lot of people come and go, but there are many others who have stayed here and continue to post around the forums every day. We also just began our own Beast Wars role playing game, so many of us will be sticking around for quite some time. And I'm pretty sure everyone here loves Beast Wars. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Bling

Unread post by Bling »

What a warm welcome!!

I for sure appreciate it and will be here for quite some time, if i may :-)
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Greetings!

I hope you find your stay enjoyable her on BWint. I'm DinoTor!

Obviously ya love Beast Wars, but whose your favie and whats (in your opinion) the best episode?

Oh and I believe someone will be along to deliever the standard warning. :mrgreen:

Take care!
DT
Bling

Unread post by Bling »

Cheers Tor,

Well my fav is dinobot, but not the first dino but the TM bad one, he just looks so badass, or maybe rhinox hes also cool with his heavy machinegun, nah ill go for dino tm :D
And i dont rly know which episode is my fav, i guess the one where rhinox went evil, he whiped out all of the decepticons by himself, just shows what he's capable of.

Uhm dont really understand what you mean with the warning thingy :P
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

It mostly the thing I mentioned ealier about the waffles and the penguins, and I think there's omething about nuts in there too.
I demand cookies!
Bling

Unread post by Bling »

Oh...yes....i....seee *slowly and quietly walks away*
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hey, don't worry, it's perfectly safe here. Though the penguins have been known to take people hostage...
I demand cookies!
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Hello Bling.The name is Wonko The Sane...but I'm not Ben Yee sadly.

You're a Fan of TMII Dinobot?Yes!!!I'm not the only one who likes him more than the Original*High fives Bling*
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Heya Bling, I'm Nurann. Welcome to BWInt! We'd love it if you stayed for the long-run :) OOP's right; a lot of people do come and go, and then there are some of us that that are super-glued to the community. We're always happy to see new faces, though!!

As for the warning, as long as you remember that we're all a little crazy here, you'll be fine ;) Take care, and once again, welcome!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

a late welcome to you bling :D
I'm Starshadow, one of the purries in this forum^^
Bling

Unread post by Bling »

I prefer a dog over a kitten anyday 8)
starshadow
Super Poster!