Episode Questions!

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Sinead

Episode Questions!

Unread post by Sinead »

Okay, just a question for everyone who has been cast or is looking to be cast. I'm curious to see if there are Season One episodes that people aren't all that keen on, and would prefer to skip over, ignore completely, or change in any way?

I'd like to start off by saying that "The Web" overall just wierds me out, and I'd love it if we didn't use that one. There isn't any serious plotlines that come from it, and it doesn't have any ties to other pre-Stasis Pod episodes.

Any comments, agreements, disagreements or additions to the list of Uncomfortable Episodes?
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

I totally agree with you on The Web, Sinead. That episode freaks me out too.
I demand cookies!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I agree on "The Web" idea.

I can't think of any others off the top of my head...
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

I can. "Call of the Wild". :x Bleah! I hate that episode. In my personal oppinion,it was one of the worst BW storylines ever produced. I would have no major objections if we used it in our RP,but I sugest that we take it out,along with "The Web".
Death becomes you.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

*thinks*

Either 'The Web' or 'Equal Measures' has got to go. Its redundant to myself, and both don't really forward the plot. Cheetor goes off to prove himself after botching up, then gets into a sticky situation, blah blah blahdy BLAH. And dont even talk to me about the energon line running base to base. Absolute nonense. The Pred base gets blown up tons of time and NOTHING happens.

'Power Surge' is iffy. It'll be cool for Terrorsaur, and the Predacons to argue and bicker when Megatron is gone, but the Maximals (besides OP and RT) wont get a lotta RP time. I'mma good if its in or not.

We NEED 'Dark Designs' I think that one would provide LOTS of fun, especially for Sinead, who gets to play a baddie Rhinox.

DT
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

I would keep Equal Measures, because there's more interaction between characters, and there's going to be some fun with the way that things run in that case, and how we'll flesh it out further.

As for Power Surge and Dark Designs, I feel that both should stay in, and not just because I would love to play a nasty and mean Rhinox. Although that is quite an alluring idea. Power Surge focuses upon Terrorsaur's motives and how he can accomplish much, and it's also going to really up the ante of contention between him and Megatron. Then again, that's my personal opinion.
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I think A Better Mousetrap and The Low Road need to go.

I'm kidding! I love those episodes. :lol: I don't care much for The Web either. Dark Designs definitely needs to stay, along with Double Dinobot. XD Power Surge would be okay, too. Maybe Tarantulas can have more play in that one as well. :twisted:

EDIT:
Gasp! :shock: I just realized something. If I'm the monkey, do I have to die? :lol: Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Eh, I'm game if I have to. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

:lol: I'm behind you all the way,OOP. While the Vok(And my circuts)are being sizzled by my own invention,what's the verdict on
Call of the Wild?

Can anyone think of other episodes to be removed?
Death becomes you.
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

You actually just raised a question for a minor character that I hadn't even considered to be Season One! Are we going to do a clone character for the Clone Dinobot, just so that Tor doesn't have to be playing against herself as far as <i>Double Dinobot</i> goes?

In that case, what about the Vok and the other supporting characters?
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

*Facepalm*

SHOOT. I didn't even THINK of the Vok. But... the Vok don't have that much speaking parts, SO couldn't we do something like this....
Example wrote:The Vok wormed there way toward Tarantulas.

"Get away!!!!" Tarantulas screamed, firing his machine guns. The Vok were MUCH to close for his liking.

The Vok continued getting closer, growling with malice. They squimed into Tarantulas's body, and Tarantulas was suddenly pocessed.

THE AGONY.

The Vok were destroying him inside out, his optics shattering as his internal systems crashed.
Yah know.... something like that.

DT
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Oh right I didn't think of the Vok or the Dinobot Clone either. Sadly I don't have any ideas.

Also don't worry OOP if do end having to die, Sinead will bring you back.

Oh and Tor loved your reinactment of Tarantulas' death. :D
I demand cookies!
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Okay, so Vok are a Do-It-Yourself, then ... still, I think we should hold a DB-clone audition once the RP is actually started, instead of postponing it. For Seasons Two and Three, that means that we're going to have to really be on top of our game and watching for the supporting characters to make sure that THEY'RE auditioned for. If we choose to keep them on as such. I know that it's definitely in the future, but I would love to keep Transmutate on, but have a lot more interaction with the characters.

And yes, bringing people back to life is fun. I'm so keeping a couple of Rhinox's lines from that episode. They were frustrated and fun. *chuckles*
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I agree with keeping Transmutate as well.

Oh and I forgot to mention, that I am also alright with skipping Equal Measures and as for Call of the Wild, it doesn't matter to me wether if it's kept or skipped. Either way's fine with me.
I demand cookies!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

RC,

I agree. Call of the Wild isn't that great, cuz half the people are gonna have to dumb up there characters, and even the Preds dont get alot of talk. Not to mention there isn't any plot development going on here.... I say NAY to Call of the Wild.

DT
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Actually... Call of the Wild would be one of the best episodes to embrace the depiction of a character's inner thoughts. In terms of what's going on inside the Maximals' heads, its an episode like no other.

Besides, Airazor, and especially Tigatron get to shine in that episode. I say keep it.

As for Equal Measures, uh... is it o.k. to say its one of my favorite episodes?

*dodges waffles from Equal Measures haters*
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]