FINAL RESULTS!

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Sinead

FINAL RESULTS!

Unread post by Sinead »

First and foremost, I wish to thank everyone for trying out, and for putting their talent up for the test! I'm very honored to be a part of this community and a part of what's probably going to be one of the best shows of our talent. I also wish to congratulate the winners of the auditions! And without further ado, here they are!

Maximals-

Optimus Primal: Optimal Optimus Primal

Rhinox: Sinead

Rattrap: Jagna

Cheetor: Blazemane

Dinobot: Tor

Tigatron: Sinead

Airazor: Jagna

Predacons-

Megatron: Tor

Terrorsaur: Jagna

Scorpinok: Razor One

Tarantulus: Razorclaw

Waspinator: Tor

Inferno: Tor

Blackarachnia: Venatrix

And there we have it! Once more, congratulations to everyone, and thank you so much for helping make this happen!

Let the game begin!
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

WHOOOOOOO! That's awesome! *Squee!*

I too, feel privileged to be a part of this cyber family, I guess you can call it, and I simply cannot wait to start!

Particularly looking forward to interacting with Sinead and Tor...should be interesting :wink: So watch out fer me, yeh tinheads!

P.S. Did I say thank you? If not, THANK YOOOOU! ^_^
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Jag wrote:Particularly looking forward to interacting with Sinead and Tor...should be interesting So watch out fer me, yeh tinheads!
*looks at results*

*looks at Jagna* AWwwwWWwww MAN. I gotta interact with you? eeeeewwwwww JKJK!! I'mma sooo gonna enjoy being DB arguing wid ya!

Congrats to EVERYONE!!!

dt
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Oh, glory, I didn't even look at the results closely. *chuckles* This is going to be fun on a very high level. I'm looking forward to the interactions with everyone.
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

*huggles the monkey* Yay! XD

Thank you!

Ooooo. Tor, you (as Meggy-poo) and I are going to be duking it out, eh? Awesome. I can't wait! XD

Jagna, you got Rattrap! I'm so pleased to see that. I shall sit back and laugh at yours and Tor's posts between RT and DB. ...Oh wait. I'll probably be the one breaking up your endless bickering. :lol:

I'm also anxious to see Sinead and Razorclaw play their characters! They have some good ones. ^_^

Kudos to Ven for getting BA. You did a good job with her before and I'm sure you do great here as well.

Cheers! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Well, it seems i have to start doing some homework then ^^

Other then that... Yay! :P
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]