Sneak peek

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Sneak peek

Unread post by Razorclaw »

Ok,I said I'd start again,and I did. I am currently in progress at writing my next submission(Or attempt at a submission >.<)for the Mystery Fanfic contest.

It was a cool, clear evening. Dinobot sat on a rock, the Golden Disk in hand. He stared into it, lost in thought. Dreaming of a time long ago...

“Dynammoooo. Dynammo? Wake up, sleepyhead.”

Dynammo was rudely awakened, by the body of another jumping on top of him.

“Zzz-hm-what-argh! Razorblade!”

“Recharge time’s over, oh mighty warrior,” Razorblade, a femme-bot almost identical to Dynammo, but with purple parts instead of blue, mocked jokingly. “Training starts in eleven cycles,” she called over her shoulder as she strolled out the chamber door, leaving a very stunned young bot to collect his thoughts.

“Eleven cycles?! Razorblade, wait!” Dynammo cried, grabbing his sword, which was always against the wall by his bed where he could reach it, and running after her.

“Slag that ol’ son of a- oh. There ya are, choppaface. The Boss Monkey was gettin’ pretty worked up ‘bout you. Ya better get yer skidplate back ta Base before he ‘goes bananas’, if ya know what I mean.”

“I don’t take orders from you, Vermin,” Dinobot snarled, disgusted at having his thoughts interrupted.

“Hey, I’m not the one givin’ the orders. If I were in charge, you’d’ve been kicked out long ago, Dinobutt. Now get movin’!”

Grumbling to himself about Rattrap’s antics, Dinobot stood, switched to beast mode, and followed after the rodent, anticipating what was to come. He did not relish the thought of it.

Any guesses?
Death becomes you.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

And with this story, Razorclaw arrives.

...Right?

Very interesting beginning.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Blazemane's VERY likely Prediction wrote:And with this story, Razorclaw arrives.

...Right?

Very interesting beginning.
I concur. We FINALLY get to see RC in action! *dances* w00t w00t!

dt
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

:D Yes,this is the story of how I arrive. But I'm not as friendly as you might expect. :twisted:
Death becomes you.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Not friendly?

You're the friendliest velociraptor I've met. *laughs* technically your the only one i've met. I'm sure it'll be an event to remember.

dt