May the flames of the Phoenix burn in these forums for ever.

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Venatrix

May the flames of the Phoenix burn in these forums for ever.

Unread post by Venatrix »

Yellow people!

I'm Alissa, and i'm a 26 year old mother of 2 beautiful little girls.
Am also happily married and living a good and comfertable life.
I'm dutch, live near The Hague, and love driving fast cars ^^

Used to be a project managerat a museum, but starting next week i start a job at the same museum as a tourguide, since my job as project manager made me work to many hours to be an effective mother of 2 young children.
So now i have more time to take care of my kids, while also being able to play RPG's more frequently.

I first started out RPing in the chatrooms of Bigbot.com when i was 15 or 16.
The chatroom vannished, then i joined a few sites like the Cybertronian Aliance etc.
After a while that died as well, then i was invited to RP a Beast Wars RPG which recently ended, and was pointed into this direction.

So i hope i can be of some use here on this board, and i know my 2 main characters Venatrix and Phoenix will be fun to play here as well.

Greetings,

Alissa
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

*rolls around name* Venatrix,

That is a very exotic sounding name... *clears throat and salutes* I am Tor, however you may call me any nickname containing 'tor' such as Dinotor, Toratron... (too many). You seem like a VERY experienced RPer, and perchance by fate, we just created an RP area!

I hope to chat wid ya soon!
Dino
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

I adore your Signature Venatrix.May I say Welcome to Beast Wars International.Your Warning will come shortly

Who am I?Well the name is Wonko The Sane,the Transformers:Animated Reviewer for BWInt.I'm and 18 year old girl from Canada,trying to make it into the Transformers Franchise by writing a few Reviews,Stories,Comics,and so on.Hopefully one day I will make it like other famous Wonko The Sanes,such as Ben Yee and John Watson,except Mr.Watson isn't real but came from a Douglas Adams Novel.

So Welcome!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Hey, Venatrix! Thanks for dropping by. ^_^
Used to be a project managerat a museum, but starting next week i start a job at the same museum as a tourguide, since my job as project manager made me work to many hours to be an effective mother of 2 young children.
That's great, Ven! I'm so glad you can spend more time with your family. Congratulations on the new position! :D
I first started out RPing in the chatrooms of Bigbot.com when i was 15 or 16.
Wow, does that bring back memories. :wink: Good old Bigbot.

Welcome to BW Int!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Venatrix

Tor wrote:*rolls around name* Venatrix,

That is a very exotic sounding name... *clears throat and salutes*
Well, Venatrix is an ancient griek word. It means "Huntress"
It's a nick i've had since the times i terrorised the chatrooms of Bigbot.com
I adore your Signature Venatrix.May I say Welcome to Beast Wars International.Your Warning will come shortly
IC as Phoenix: "Warning? Nobody warns Phoenix! either be prepared to throw your functionality on the line for accusing me for what ever reason. Or simply get on your knees and beg for forgiveness. If you're lucky, i'dm be i9n a forgiving mood and deside to spare your miserable existance. If not... nothing will remain but a crater filled with your smoldering ashes."

OOC: *throws hands up in the air* I surrender! I surrender! Uhhhh... what warning ? ^^
Hey, Venatrix! Thanks for dropping by. ^_^
Monkey! *glomp*
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

guruhamboy

Unread post by guruhamboy »

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/xf2a2u.gif[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Hi Welcome to BWInt. :D
I demand cookies!
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

I'm sure I remember you from somewhere. You didn't used to post at The Padded Cell did you? Anyway, welcome to BWINT! I hope you have fun here. :)
[url=http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrattrap.htm][img]http://www.bwint.net/memberrattrapclub1.jpg[/img][/url] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]
Venatrix

The Padded Cell ?

Never heared of it, sorry.

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Weeell,

Madam Pheonix, the warning OOP is refering is standard, once Blazemane or *taps head* (who else was it?) they will warn ya bout da... *shifty look* *whipers very quietly* penguins DONT TELL I SAID DAT!!! *jumps behinda tree*

dt
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Madam Pheonix, the warning OOP is refering is standard, once Blazemane or *taps head* (who else was it?) they will warn ya bout da... *shifty look* *whipers very quietly* penguins DONT TELL I SAID DAT!!! *jumps behinda tree*
:lol:

PENGUINS?! Who said penguins?! *eats a waffle* Isn't that considered a curse word on the board by now? Anyone else who says the "p" word gets to sit in the corner. And I don't mean that corner. *points to a brightly lit corner of the room with stickers of pink bunnies, unicorns and rainbows, and pillows scattered about with a beanbag* I mean that corner. *points to the pitch black corner with cob webs* That's right, the one that Tarantulas lives in. :twisted:

Just kidding! :P
Monkey! *glomp*
XD *glomps back*
"Well, that's just prime!"
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Hah! There's your warning, and you've been greeted by our Site administrator and now it's my turn!

I'm Sinead, I've been a part of this forum since its beginning at another board host, and I don't know how many years ago that was. n.n I've been a writer for fanfiction since I was 11, and I'm now 22, so I've been writing it for a good 11 years. I've crossed fandoms from Beast Wars to the 2007 movie, to V for Vendetta, Iron Man and TMNT.

As you've no doubt heard, we do have an RP forum just starting, and you're just in time if you wish to audition for a Season One canon character, also don't forget to put your own character bio up on the thread we have going for them. Auditions end soon for the canon characters, and once we put out the list of who is playing whom, we'll be nearing the starting line! Our plot, at this point, is to follow the Beast Wars to a certain episode, then begin adding in OCs after that point. All details are in the RP Forum, and I urge you to please consider auditioning!

Welcome in, and I hope that you enjoy this forum, and maybe even consider it a secondary forum home!
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Venatrix

Phoenix sits in the dark corner with Tarantulas next to her, and scratches his chin.
"There's a good boy. All those wanna-be evil doers always make you do all the dirty work for them."
Phoenix scratches his chin a bit more roughly, making his mandables twitch, and click together rapidly.
"But you know who the meanest of the bunch is now don't you?"

Phoenix chuckles as she stares into the other corner, where the fluffy pink goodygoody thingies used to be.
Now the walls are deformed from extreme heat, and where the fluffy pillows have been burned down to it's base components.
This while chewing on the last bits of Penguin- burgers she made for herself, and her pet Tarantula.
"Hmmm these are good... Where can i find more of these creatures?"

Venatrix sits on her knees, holding the remains of her favorite pillow in one hand, while rubbing her optics with the other to rub away the tears.
"My foofy! Nooooooooo......"

-------------------

Well, i am concidering taking on the spider lady.
I'll check out the forum now, and see what i can do ^^

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Venatrix wrote:Phoenix sits in the dark corner with Tarantulas next to her, and scratches his chin.
"There's a good boy. All those wanna-be evil doers always make you do all the dirty work for them."
Phoenix scratches his chin a bit more roughly, making his mandables twitch, and click together rapidly.
"But you know who the meanest of the bunch is now don't you?"

Phoenix chuckles as she stares into the other corner, where the fluffy pink goodygoody thingies used to be.
Now the walls are deformed from extreme heat, and where the fluffy pillows have been burned down to it's base components.
This while chewing on the last bits of Penguin- burgers she made for herself, and her pet Tarantula.
"Hmmm these are good... Where can i find more of these creatures?"

Venatrix sits on her knees, holding the remains of her favorite pillow in one hand, while rubbing her optics with the other to rub away the tears.
"My foofy! Nooooooooo......"

-------------------

Well, i am concidering taking on the spider lady.
I'll check out the forum now, and see what i can do ^^

*Jawdrops*

Our Boards will never be the same again with you around.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Shoooot.

*looks at Venatrix's alter ego* I want one.

*suddenly remembers the P word and dives behinda the tree again as a waffle whizzes by*

dt