First Season Canon Auditions

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

As far as I know, Quickstrike is already taken. But I'll make sure when we get closer to closing season one.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Warwulf
RPG Characters: Silverbolt, Trantrum

Unread post by Warwulf »

*pokes head in*

Hey all! Um, Silverbolt still available?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Yes, he is.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

How bout Rampage? Is he up for grabs?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

As far as I can see, all the new Season 2 canons are available for auditioning. I forgot who nabbed Quickstrike, but it's been so long that I don't even know if the person is active/willing anymore. If you want to audition for a character just go for it and hope for the best. It doesn't hurt to bribe OOP with cookies either.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Don't bribe OOP with cookies.. use bananas instead!
Warwulf

Unread post by Warwulf »

For Silverbolt:

In the control center of the Axalon, Silverbolt scanned the screen of the proximity sensors for any hint of Predacon activity. It had been almost a week without a single sighting or blip on the screen. Yet, while he was glad that his comrades got some respite from the relentless Predacon onslaught, something didn't sit too well with him. What were they scheming in their den of villany?

Just then, Optimus walked up behind Silverbolt. "Any sign of our friends?"

"Neither hide nor hair," Silverbolt replied.
"Eh, relax, birddog." Interjected Rattrap as he set down a box of computer parts. "No Preds comin' round here means we can take it nice and easy. Who cares what they're doin' over there?"
"Hmmm, Rattrap's right," agreed Silverbolt, ignoring Rattrap's context. "Optimus, why don't Rattrap and I scout a few sectors from the air?"
"Say what!? Oh, no..." began Rattrap.
"Not a bad idea," interrupted Optimus. "You two can sweep through a couple sectors here (indicating on the grid)  and report back if you find anything unusual. Be sure to stay in radio contact. I'll monitor your progress from here."
"Right away! Come on, mouse! Our duty awaits!"
"I just hadda open my big trap," complained Rattrap as he slowly followed Silverbolt to the lift.

Silverbolt and Rattrap had been airborne for a couple megacycles with still no sign of the Predacons.
"You happy? No preds. Can we go home already?" complained Rattrap for the fourth time.
"Almost, my friend. Let us not leave a job half finished. Just one more sector to clear."

Communication carrier link lost.

As Silverbolt slowly glided over the valley, his internal computer alerted him to a sudden loss of communication with the Axalon.

"Optimus, this is Silverbolt." He tried to radio. Only the sharp static of white noise came as a response. "A jamming field. The Predacons, no doubt! They must be up to something. Hold tight, Rattrap, we'd better circle around and let Optimus know."

Before Silverbolt could turn, a green energy round reached out to them, scoring a direct hit. Rattrap screamed and Silverbolt howled as they spiraled to the ground, impacting with a dull thud.
"Rattrap, are you alright?" Asked Silverbolt after he Maximized, reaching our a hand of assistance.
"I'm scratched. I ache. I've got a bruise the size of Unicron on my skidplate... but... I guess I'm okay. You alright, 'bolt?"
"I'll be fine," answered Silverbolt. His left wing gave off a few sparks, and he instinctively grabbed hold of it with his hand. "But we won't by flying anytime soon, I'm afraid."
"Great! JUST GREAT!" Began Rattrap. But before he could carry on, the ground around them erupted from weapons fire.

"Heehaw! Looks like-y here we bagged ourselves some Maximals! Let's round 'em up, partner!"
"The Royalty will be pleased!"
Quickstrike and Inferno gloated as the closed in on their position. Rattrap and Silverbolt took cover behind a large boulder.
"Any more bright ideas, fearless leader?" Asked Rattrap sarcastically.
Silverbolt removed two wing missiles before diving from cover and throwing them like javelins. The first knocking Quickstrike's snake gun away, eliciting a "'tarnations!"  before the second missile struck Quickstrike square in the chestpiece, hurling backwards against a cliff wall. Waspinator now joined in the chorus of gunfire against Silverbolt. Even with his wing for cover, the press of the weapon fire was too much for Silverbolt to handle, blasting him back behind cover.
"Waspinator got doggybot!' Beamed Waspinator happily.
"I hate to say it, 'Bolt, but we gotta get outta here. A strategic advance to the rear, you know what I'm sayin'?"

Silverbolt knew that Rattrap was right. One of them would have to make it past the jamming field and let Optimus know what was going on. That would be their only hope of getting out of this scrape.
"You go on ahead, I'll hold them here!"
"What!? You got your circuits crossed or sumthin'? They'll turn you to scrap!" retorted Rattrap.
"Then we hold our ground and fight," suggested Silverbolt.
"We're all gonna die," sighed Rattrap.

Rattrap and Silverbolt exchanged gunfire with the Predacons for a while. Silverbolt scored a direct hit on Waspinator. However, his wing missile failed to detonate. Instead, it propelled Waspinator over the crest of the hill. As Waspinator turned to see where he was going, he saw the Predacon jamming tower right in path.
"What?...Oh noooes!" He buzzed. This time, the missile detonated.

Rattrap exchanged fire with Inferno for a while, until a nearby blast knocked him back. Suddenly realizing his opportunity, Rattrap sent a salvo of shots screaming over Inferno's head.

Thinking Rattrap had missed, Inferno set down to gloat at what he thought was his advantage.
"You will burn in the fires of Inferno! I will crush you like --" Inferno's sentence was cut short by a giant boulder that Rattrap had set loose, crushing him.

Suddenly, Silverbolt and Rattrap's comms came to life.
"Silverbolt, Rattrap. Cheetor and I are on our way to your position. We'll be there in 3 cycles."

"You hear that, 'Bolt! We did it!" Exclaimed Rattrap.

Quickstrike got back to his feet and shook off the earlier blast. Seeing his comrades defeated, he turned to make his exit.
"Time to vamoose while the vamoosing's good. Later, Maximals."

Rattrap turned to Silverbolt with weary anticipation. "I suppose you'll want to go after him."

"Why bother," sighed Silverbolt. "The battle is done, the day is one... let's say we just leave it at that."
"That's the first thing you've said, birddog, that's made any sense."
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

RAMPAGE
By the way, OOP, I made some banana bread today, you wouldn't have any idea on what to do with it, would you? :wink:

Out of Battle

---
  • A thin veil of mist clung to the surface of the swamp, transparent whiteness swirling slowly around the reeds and cattails that bordered the water's edge. All was quiet. Not a bird sang, not a bug buzzed, not a frog croaked. Everything seemed peaceful. A few clawed footprints at the swamp's bank were already filling with moisture. As the impressions drew closer to the greenish water, they became deeper and more frantic. There was a long, jagged skid mark carved into the muddy bank, continuing beneath the murky swamp.

A bubble broke the surface of the water.

"RAWRGH!!!" A saw-toothed claw punched through the tranquil waters, sending drops flying through the air. A gargantuan crab sloshed noisily to the bank, toothy jaws parting to gasp and suck in air. His mossy green optics flickered as he struggled to regain his composure. Absently, the giant claws of the leviathan snapped open and closed like steel trap.

Megatron had gone too far! Ordered to scout Grid Omega, Rampage had obediently followed his 'Commander's orders. When he had reported back, the crab had made a sort of taunt. The details were fuzzy, already smearing into a nonsensical episode of his life. But it had been enough to provoke the tyrannical tyrannosaurus. Tsking over the comm channel, Megatron had squished half of Rampage's spark. The crab's emerald optics narrowed, a deep hiss reverberating from his chest. He remembered the electricity sparking from his circuitry, the all consuming pain that was becoming all too familiar.

"MEGATRON! I'm coming for you..." the leviathan growled. His crab legs folded backward, a thick tread looping along the flat surface created by his tucked limbs. A tri-barrelled cannon locked into place beneath his beast mode's head, successfully converting him into a battle tank. Fury and twisted mirth glittered in his sharp optics. Slowly, he began to trundle forward, laughing raucously, causing a few, frightened storks to lift off into the sky.

There was a mechanical whirring of gears rotating. Then three echoing BOOMs. The storks crumpled to the ground, smoking.

Rampage snorted loftily, slowly pressing onward, toward his tormentor and his retribution.
---

In Battle

---
  • It was coordinated. It was a dance they'd brawled through many times before this insignificant planet became their battlefield.

Catching Depth Charge's fist in his own, Rampage yanked the blue Maximal close, a sadistic gleam in his emerald optics. The two enemies stared at each other, vents cycling hard. "How does it feel, Fins? How does it feel to center your biggest failure?" the Predacon smiled. Not with this sideways mouth, but with his twinkling, gleeful green optics.

His opponent let out an infuriated grunt, mustering his strength to force Rampage into an ungainly stumble backward. The crab-bot's back slammed into a tree, causing a shudder to bounce up the trunk, loose leaves fluttering down on the two combatants. Ruby optics regarded green with disgust and hatred. Rampage simly looked amused and completely at ease. There was something about these encounters that felt familiar.

"Shut up," Depth Charge's voice was controlled, concealing the Maximal's omnipresent rage. Rampage could always feel the fury and bitterness rolling off of the manta in waves, like the cerulean mech was a miniature reactor of emotion.

Pushing off of the trunk, Rampage began side stepping, circling his old friend. Depth Charge mimicked him, the two always an equal distance apart from each other, forming a perfect circle. The decorative horns of each side of Rampage's helm twitched. Depth Charge tensed as the former Protoform X rammed into him. Rampage felt the manta's large fins flare open on either side of him, brushing his protruding crab's legs. Snarling Depth Charge pulled a string ray lance from behind his head, struggling to get a shot lined up. Before he could, Rampage crushed the manta into the armored side of the communications tower the crab had been tasked with constructing. The whole array swayed dangerously. Pushing down on Rampage's head with one hand, the empath could feel the streak of triumph rising through the pain and anger of the manta's emotions. The serrated tip of Depth Charge's lance pierced through the armor plating on Rampage's back.

The crab howled, jerking backward, tearing the lance out of Depth Charge's grip, hissing ferally like an injured beast. The two warriors glared at each other, one of Depth Charge's wings was bent and bleeding and a steady trickle of mech fluid dribbled down Rampage's broad back.

Simultaneously, their comms went off.

:What is it, Primal?: Rampage heard Depth Charge snap, the manta not taking his ruby optics off the wounded Predacon.

:Rampage?: Megatron's voice prodded from the side of the crab's helm. Rampage felt his optics roll skyward in exasperation at having to pause the game.

:No, you've reached the other ten foot crab who's half a spark you hold," the leviathan scorned, his left hand absently covering his chestplate over the spot where his maimed spark pulsed dully.

:Ah ah ah, is that disrespect I hear in your tone, Rampage? Rampage's optics narrowed, knowing full well what the tyrant was implying. If the crab did not comply, Megatron would not hesitate to inflict the worst pain the experimental Predacon had ever experienced in his activation.

:No,: the crab replied grudgingly, catching snippets of Depth Charge's conversation with Optimus Primal and disregarding them as drivel in their private battle.

:Good. Then return to base. I need you to put Inferno back together,: the Predacon Commander ordered, leaving the comm link before the empath could give a sarcastic retort. The crab's focus returned to Depth Charge. The other was gazing at him with a cold look. From the way the blue Maximal was edging slowly back from his nemesis, both of them had been ordered elsewhere.

"Another time, Crabcake," Depth Charged promised.

"I look forward to it, Fishboy," Rampage answered.

The two separated, eager to meet each other once more.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I forgot who nabbed Quickstrike, but it's been so long that I don't even know if the person is active/willing anymore.
I've been in communication with him several times through private messages, and I'll contact him again soon to see if he's still interested. I would think so; he wanted to make sure I wouldn't give this one character to anyone else while he waited patiently for the second season. I think he auditioned for him a long while ago... He also gave me triple chocolate brownies, so... :lol:
It doesn't hurt to bribe OOP with cookies either.
Don't bribe OOP with cookies.. use bananas instead!
:lol: Actually, I don't like bananas, but I like banana flavored things like banana bread, muffins, banana nut Cheerios or whatever it's called. Weird, eh? :wink: Chocolate chips cookies will definitely win me over. :lol:

Nicely done with Silverbolt, Warwulf! I'd say you got him. :D
By the way, OOP, I made some banana bread today, you wouldn't have any idea on what to do with it, would you?
Hm. I'm thinking eat it, and then when it comes through the other end, sling it. :lol: !! Disgusting, I know. I apologize. :wink: Tor! Where have you been?? Missed you! Ah, an audition for Protoform X. Awesome. Well done! Me likey. You may feast upon the crab cakes now (...that means you can play him). As lomg as you don't disappear on us! :P
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Hm. I'm thinking eat it, and then when it comes through the other end, sling it. :lol: !! Disgusting, I know. I apologize. :wink: Tor! Where have you been?? Missed you! Ah, an audition for Protoform X. Awesome. Well done! Me likey. You may feast upon the crab cakes now (...that means you can play him). As long as you don't disappear on us! :P
Oh gross! :P Hahahaaa! I missed you too! I just got wrapped up in some shenanigans and whatnot, nothing too mind-shattering. :D Why thank you for your compliments, hurrrr<3 Means a bunch. I'll stick around for you guys. :mrgreen: (pats Rampage's head, who bites back) YIKES. What have I gotten myself into? :lol:
Warwulf

Unread post by Warwulf »

Is Quickstrike already in the RPG?

I figure we should probably introduce the canon characters in a more or less canon fashion (with some liberties, of course). The whole being tricked into being a Predacon for a day, I think, is quintessential to the role of Silverbolt. Also, not sure when an opportune time to hop in would be.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

He's not in the RPG yet. Thus far, we've been dedicating whole episodes to the introduction of canon characters. I'm pretty sure the first 3 episodes of Season 2 will be close to the show because of that, so Silverbolt will get a lot of RPG time as a Predacon.
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

Alright my audition for Megatron, and of course I HAD to include the rubber ducky I know we all love that rubber ducky :lol: :

Sitting in the tub within his quarters Megatron was, once again, faced with the problem of finding a way to rid of these Maximal nuisances. Already most of his plans had failed while some had worked out in other ways, not exactly as planned but enough to earn them a victory but it wasn’t enough. None of it was! The incompetence of his insubordinates was no help either when half of them were of no real use, some were yes but a few couldn’t be trusted, especially the treacherous spiders. Oh yes he was aware of the ‘secret’ lairs Tarantulas always scurried off to and his own agendas against the tyrannosaurus.
Rubbing his chin in thought the Predacon leader looked at a screen, his purple optics scanning over some data, worthless reports he barely paid much attention to save for little bits here and there, mostly for energon deposits or useful information against the Maximals. “All useless as usual, suppose this is what I get for the lack of real competence. No matter they are still useful pawns in this little game, yes.” He said to himself, picking up the rubber ducky that floated idly near him and looked at it as if it could really listen to him. “Of course the only real goal in mind has yet to be achieved, no. There is still much more to do.” He growled in delight, squeezing the rubber ducky to where it made an audible loud squeak in protest from the pressure of his t-rex head.

Now was just the matter of the golden disks and using their power to gain what he rightfully deserved: the conquest of Cybertron, the universe, and complete control to the Predacons. Oh the Maximals thought themselves the masters, the rulers over all predacons but no more! No! He wouldn’t allow these Maximal fools who had caused both to crash to get in his way. It was his destiny to become the ruler of all and destroy those who opposed his new rule.

Oh yes it was just the beginning, now was the matter of getting those plans into action.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Very good, Wildfire! I accept it! Thank you so much for helping out and taking Megs off of NK's hands. I'm sure it will give him a lot more time to spend on his OC's. :D Feel free to begin posting for the t-rex now!
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

No problem OOP :D Besides what would a beast wars be with out Megatron, surely quite without the sadistic, maniac leader. BUt My next post Megs will surely make his appearance! Yesss! :lol: