First Season Canon Auditions

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Lady_Jet2

Unread post by Lady_Jet2 »

OOC: Well i'm trying out for Rattrap. :D

IC:

Rattrap sat back looking over the 'monitors' as some of the other Maximals walked around. His red optics weren't really on the monitors though, but rather on his poker game.

"HA! Full house! Take DAT ya good for nothin'. . . " he paused and gaped at the computer as it showed it's hand. "A ROYAL FRAGGIN' FLUSH?!?!" he cried grabbing his helm and gritted his dental plates making an ugly face.

"WHO'S been tamperin' with my system?!" he glared looking at the group around him, his red optics settling upon a certain blue and brown saurian. "It was you, wasn't it, ya stinkin' Saurian!?" he glared standing up to his full height...and only coming up to Dinobot's hips. "You are such a fraggin' stinkin'...GAH!" He snarled and atempted to swing at the velociraptor.

(ooc: uh..dunno if this is good enough or not...^^;; )
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Lady Jet, while I confess that I don't follow the RP section too closely and may be off-base on this one, I suspect that you may want to review the list of available canon characters for characters that are still open. I think Rattrap's already been claimed.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Lady_Jet2

I've spoken with OOP on Deviant Art and as she runs the game she has posted in her Journal on Deviant Art that Rattrap was open.
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Lady_Jet2 wrote:I've spoken with OOP on Deviant Art and as she runs the game she has posted in her Journal on Deviant Art that Rattrap was open.
Ah, alright lol. Nm then!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

:lol: Sorry about the confusion, ladies. I forgot to open Rattrap on here but I did say he was available on dA. Thanks for keeping an eye open, Nurann. ^^

Nicely done with the audition, LJ. Is there anything you'd like to show with battle? He can be quite an opportunist under pressure, and he's a good spy. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Lady_Jet2

Oh sure, i wasn't sure how much you guys wanted. i'll do a battle/spy recon too ^^

{IC}

Rattrap looked around smiling as the Predacons didn't even bother looking up as she snuck around behind their new Communication Post. He looked over the group, seeing that it was a few new preds along with the ever annoying Tarantulas and Waspinator.

~Heh...dey always send out da insects...~ he thought to himself as he snuck carefully around and transformed behind a large rock, entering into a low energy signature stealth mode. using a small mirror, he looked at them and smirked. "here goes..."

opening up his arm compartment he took out a small flash-bang bomb and tossed it toward the middle of the group, watching with eagerness as it hit Waspinator in his large insect behind.

"Eh? uh oh..." waspinator muttered before it went off. Using the opportunity, Rattrap quickly ran in, shooting at the stunned Decepticons, as he got out several more small bombs, and an even smaller device Rhinox had whipped up.

"VERMIN!!!" Tarantulas cried shooting at the maximal as Rattrap planted the bombs on the legs of the device.

"So long ya Bug!" he cried making a rude gesture and ran off to a safe distance.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So...dey found da bombs, deactivated 'em, and here I am." Rattrap said wincing as he limped into the Maximal base, damaged but alive.

"And that makes it a sucessful mission?!" Dinobot snarled in his beast mode. Rattrap chuckled and sat easily into his chair.

"Yeah...it does when dey didn't find da bug i placed on dere comm station." Rattrap's smirk clearly irritated the Dinobot, almost more so than being left out of the loop like the rest of the Maximals, all for Rhinox.

{OOC} Had to add in what i wanted to do. X3 it suddenly popped into my head. so how's the battle/spy/recon what not? :D
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible Sanity." ~ Edgar Allen Poe
"I didn't escape! They gave me a daypass!" ~ Random Sticker
"Oh S**t!" ~ Movie Frenzy
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I'm gonna take a crack at Inferno.

"FOR THE ROYALTY!!!" Inferno Shouted before pulling the trigger on his flame thrower.

Cheetor and Rattrap flinched when the flames soared over them, over the roar of the flames they heard Inferno's insane laugh.
"You will buuurrrrnnnn, enemies of the colony!!"
"Man, that ant is crazier then i thought." Rattrap said.
"What was your first clue rat-face." Cheetor replied.
Inferno let go of the trigger and flames died down. "Come out, Maximals so i can destory in honor of the queen!!"
"You keep him destracted while i try to shot him from behind." Rattrap said.
There was a sudden thud above them they looked to see Inferno standing on the rock looking down at them with his usual insane grin. "Say good bye Maximals!! FOR THE COLONY, FOR THE ROYALTY!!!" He then pointed his large weapon at the two Maximals and pulled the trigger laughing as he did so.

- Night-Hunter

Hope this works.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

LJ: I accept your auditions for Rattrap. Just make sure your mind is set in the BW era. I saw "Decepticons" when I think it should have been Predacons in your post and "the Dinobot" when he's THE Dinobot and not one of the Dinobots. :wink: Other than that, feel free to post for the rodent! Thank you so much for joining!

N-H: While there isn't really much more than that to Inferno, I will consider your audition for him. Great job with the spazzy fire ant! :lol: But since it will be a long time before we get to his episode, I'm going to wait on accepting this in case you change your mind by then. Thank you!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Audition for: Scorponok

The bee hummed with life as Scorponok inserted the last canister into its robotic thorax. Scorponok looked down at his creation and nodded to himself with content. Using his large claws, the Predacon picked up the drone and walked out of his lab towards the ship's bridge. He was careful not to clamp down too hard on the device but was sure enough not to drop it either. As he approached the catwalk, Scorponok overhead the familiar voices of Terrorsaur and Waspinator conversing down at their computer terminals below. The robotic scorpion held the bee drone to his left side in order to hide his creation from view. This was his project, albeit under Megatron's orders. Everyone here was quick to take credit for every success in hopes of winning their leader's favor. Scorponok was the second in command and rightfully so in his opinion. He spoke less than the rest of the crew, but at least his actions in battle and scientific creations such as this particular one were enough to reinforce his role in Megatron's band of freedom fighters.

"Is it finished?"

The deep voice that belonged to Megatron tore the scientist away from his thoughts.

Extending his arms to present the device, he replied, "Yes, Megatron. The drone was constructed as commanded and is ready to be deployed."

"Excellent, Scorponok!" exclaimed the larger transformer, "Optimus Primal will be removed from battle due to the loss of his courage, and the Axalon will be mine for the taking as soon as we eliminate the rest of those negligible Maximals."

Scorponok opened his claw and inserted the drone where his missiles were normally stored.

Megatron continued, "Based on our flier's recent reports, Optimus Primal and the traitor are exploring the wilderness... alone. Follow these coordinates and ambush them. You have my praise if Dinobot is deactivated, as well."

Saluting his commander, Scoponok transformed into his beast form. The giant, black scorpion scurried away out of the base, leaving the other Predacons wondering where he was leaving in such a hurry. This was his project. This was his mission. Scorponok will not fail for Megatron.
Lady_Jet2

Ah, my apologies. force of habit for Decepticons...*sheepish grin* and i meant to put the dino-bot being the dinosaur bot such as there's the monkey bot cat bot...eh i'm going to stop before i get in over my head. ^^;;

Any way, i'll put up my audition for Temporary control over Megatron.

(IC)

Megatron sat in the Dark Side, glaring at the Predacons gathered before him. Every one of them had damage, the tyrannosaurus included, but no one had gone to the CR yet. No, there would be no healing until Megatron had said his peace.

"Tell me, my dear Predacons," he said his voice dripping with venom on 'dear' and 'predacons'. "what was the reason that you all decided to disobey my orders?" the charm that the leader had in his voice was still there, making the question along with the dark look upon his optics all the more intimidating.

"W-well...you see lord Megatron, I was trying to get everyone back but...but no one was listening to Scorponock..." the scorpion second said fidgeting, and clicking his massive claws. Megatron's look didn't ease up, and he took a deep intake of air before sighing. The moment of silence stretched into an uneasy tension. Finally it broke like a weak dam.

"THIS IS INEXCUSABLE!" The T-rex cried slamming his fist into the arm chair snarling. "We are PREDACONS! Descendants of Decepticons and I will not have you think you can do what you see best in battle! If this continues, i promise you that the punishment will be worse than death!" The leader pointed his charged Dinosaur cannon at the group gathered before him. "You will follow orders That I give out!"

((Battle))

Megatron snarled and dodged behind a large rock looking over the group around him. "Inferno! Terrorsaur! Waspinator! Flank the Maximals on the right, draw their fire, Tarantulas, Blackarachnia flank to the left, Scorponock and I will force from the front. I want them forced into a retreat!" Megatron looked to the second and immediately began to fire at the group, his optics watching for any movement that worked in their favor. A moment later the two other predacon teams began their flanking maneuver, blocking their other exits and forcing a retreat. Megatron smiled and began to press forward, glad that the centuries of battle tactics studying was paying off. He would learn from his namesake's mistakes, and use superior battle knowledge to win the key battles and then the war.
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible Sanity." ~ Edgar Allen Poe
"I didn't escape! They gave me a daypass!" ~ Random Sticker
"Oh S**t!" ~ Movie Frenzy
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Alak: Your Scorponok is accepted. Thank you for volunteering to play him!
ChrissMassEuss

Unread post by ChrissMassEuss »

(OOC: Here is my audition for Inferno. First is my combat sample, after this I will do the non combat sample)

(IC)

Inferno and some other Predacons are standing behind some rocks, Inferno is looking through what seems to be a scope out in the distance. Suddenly Inferno throws the scope down and jumps over the rock and starts sprinting.

Inferno: Drones! Ataaaack!

Inferno yelled at the top of his lungs as he ran out with all his might into an open field shooting his guns in the air, arms waving wildly at the maximals who are clearly very far away. As Inferno keeps the charge the other Predacons, look at each other and slowly get up and start to walk behind him, obviously not as enthusiastic as Inferno. Inferno keeps running towards the Maximals as he draws closer.

Inferno: Buuuurn Maximals! You shall all tremble before the might of the colony!

Inferno keeps running and yelling firing his rockets in the direction of the Maximals, while keeping his flamethrower lit. Inferno gets close, as the Maximals get ready to attack. Inferno approaches them as the other Predacons finally catch up to him but stop at a safe distance.

Inferno: Maximals prepare...

Inferno: (in a deep, rusty voice)...To DIE!

Inferno runs and slides behind a rock, while the other Predacons do the same. All the Predacons are firing their guns at the Maximals who are firing back. Inferno stands up with his flamethrower in his hands. He lights it and starts spraying the field with fire, he sways from side to side creating a giant scene of fire everywhere.

Inferno: (With a dark and evil voice) Die you Maximal scum! Hahahahahahah!

Inferno keeps firing and lets out another evil laugh. He starts to yell some more.

Inferno: Burn Maximals! Buuuuurn! I shall crush you in the name of the queen!

Inferno jumps over the rocks while still firing at the Maximals, but the other Predacons stay behind the rocks shooting at them.

Inferno: Drones chaaarge! Destroy the Maximal intruders! They shall all burn before the might of the-

Before Inferno can finish his battle cry a rocket from one of the Maximals hits him in the chest sending him flying back knocking his guns in the air. Inferno hits the ground and blacks out.

(0OC: Here is the non combat part)

(IC)

Inferno comes to, back inside the Predacon base as he is lying on his back while a Predacon is holding him up. Inferno lifts up his hand near the face of the Predacon holding him.

Inferno: (In a quiet voice) My leige..?

Predacon: No...

The Predacon drops Inferno on the ground. Inferno hits the ground and lets out an "oomph" as he roles right in front of the feet of Megatron. Inferno slowly stands up looking at Megatron still not knowing where he is. Suddenly Inferno realizes where he is. Noticing he is standing in front of Megatron, he drops to one knee puts his head down, and puts his arm up.

Inferno: Did I serve you well my Queen?

Megatron No you blundering idiot! Not only did we lose the element of surprise due to your frantic yelling and screaming, but we lost the battle all together, not to mention the amount of ground we lost to our objective! But I do admire your enthusiasm for the art of destruction yeessss... Get repaired, I have a new plan for you! And for the last time I am not your Queen!

Inferno jumps up, body straight, head in the air, hand saluting Megatron.

Inferno: Yes my Queen!

Inferno turns on his jet and slowly sputters to a healing chamber while Megatron does a facepalm.
Dannn Sanew

Unread post by Dannn Sanew »

Audition for Trantulas

Trantulas had to stop himself from snickering when he saw Scorponok leave the base. Megatron second in command couldn't know he was being follow. The devious spider crept out of his hiding place and began to hummed solfy to himself. The last time he followed that bumbling idiot he discovered a mega cannon. He helped Scorponok secured it, but he never asked what he was doing there. If his prey didn't discover anything of interest this time, he might use this opportunity to get rid of him. They would probably end up far from base, away from any prying eyes. If Scorponok was to suddenly disappear while he was out in the wild on a unknown planet...they would suspect, but have no proof. It been awhile since he last enjoy a meal, oh yes he would savor this. His comlink went off and he scrambled back to his hiding spot. The familiar voice belong to their "beloved" leader.

"Megatron, as much it thrills me to follow your orders I have important research to continue!" Trantulas said as he headed back to base. He knew Megatron wouldn't buy his excuse and silently cursed his luck. They would play another day.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Dannn, you may take control of Tarantulas.

NK, hand him over to Dannn. Yes, along with the spider's cage, crickets, bedding, sticks and light. :wink:
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

From what I can tell, Airazor hasn't been taken yet according to this thread and the '.:List of Active RPG Roles:.' thread. So I will audition for her and hope I get the part!

---

Colliding with a piece of space debris, a lone stasis pod drops from orbit leaving a fiery trail in its wake. It's path was linear and easy enough to calculate for any maximal or predicon. It was set to land at the base of a large energon deposit.

'Hmm.' Sitting on a tree branch a falcon noticed the display in the sky. It was Airazor, scout for the Maximal's and one of their fastest as well. If anyone was going to reach the pod first, it was her. Adjusting the zoom in her eyes for a better view, she noticed it was heading straight for predicon territory as well. "It seems a friend is dropping in for a visit. I better be there to welcome him before the preds do." With a quick flap of her wings, the falcon took the sky after her prize, but she wasn't alone. A Predicon had spotted the falling pod as well and was already in pursuit.

"Airazor to Maximal base, come in Maximal base!" She spoke into her communicator. In response, all that was heard was a garbled mess of static. She had flown into a Predicon jamming zone, much to her own dismay. 'Looks like I'm on my own.' She thought, not particularly fond of the situation. Hopefully one of the other Maximal's would also see the pod and provide her with some back-up. Thinking back, she remembered the last time she had trailed a pod and it ended poorly. The Predicon's had reached it first and Inferno was born. Shaking her head to clear the thought, she focused on the task at hand. This time she wouldn't fail.

The pod had already crash landed by the time Airazor arrived. It was positioned in a clearing of trees and right next to an energon field, which would make it difficult to work. She would have limited time working in robot form because in beast mode, she was useless. With any luck, it wouldn't be too damaged. Beginning her descent, she transformed. "Airazor, Maximize!" The falcon head turned down into her chest and a female face emerged along with arms and legs. Her wings folded to her back to complete the change.

Before even touching the ground, she was greeted with an unwelcome sound in the forest and the word 'Terrorize'. Instinctively, Airazor put her right hand into a fist and aimed her arm at the location of the sound. Two missiles ejected from their hidden location above the hand. Slowly, she descended again, keeping her eyes open for movement. The predicon was silent, likely stalking her as she touched the ground. In her mind, she had already ruled out the possibility of more than half of the predicon fleet. Waspinator and Terrasaur wouldn't be on the ground, Megatron would likely have sent his lackeys instead of going himself and Inferno would be screaming at her by now. It would have to be a spider.

Landing softly, she kept her back towards the crashed pod and looked around frantically for whomever else was here. Her spark was beating fast and suspense built up inside her. The whole area was unusually silent, and the predicon was no where to be found. Until finally, she heard a gunshot in the distance. Moving her arm towards the sound, she saw Tarantulas laughing maniacally amongst the trees. His cybervenom shot moved quickly towards the lone maximal whom had no time to drop to the ground and avoid it. It struck her leg hard, but she ignored the pain. Her missiles still out she aimed towards the predicon and retaliated with two missiles. The shots hit hard and sent the spider flying backwards. 'Whew' She sighed and turned to address the pod.

Tapping a few button, she released the lid. A hissing sound escaped as the air tight seal was broken and water vapor escaped. As it opened, she was greeted with an unwelcome sight: the pod was a blank. There had been no protoform or spark inside. Groaning, she fell to the ground and hugged her injured leg. She had been hit pretty badly, and the venom was beginning to sink in. She could feel her body begin to go numb. "Beast mode" She spoke quietly, and transformed back into a falcon. The pain subsided enough for her to take off and fly back towards the maximal base for repairs.