First Season Canon Auditions

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Sinead

First Season Canon Auditions

Unread post by Sinead »

I'll put my audition up once I have the time. However! Post your canon audition here. Make sure to include actions, thoughts, even some dialogue samples. If you want to, do two situations: battle and off-duty scenes.

If you are going to be auditioning for different characters, please do them as different posts, just so that it's, you know, organized chaos. n.n Always the better choice!
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

I'll edit this post soon, I just have a question...

Could I, hypothetically, use a section of dialogue, thoughts, action etc from another RP? Just for Rattrap...
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

I think that it would be fair to everyone if it was fresh writing, not from another forum where your audition for Rattrap has already been accepted. That way, everyone is on equal footing, just in case someone else wanted to audition for Rattrap. (I know that I won't, but I'd have fun playing him! Yanno ... since he's Brooklynese and I'm Bostonian. :roll:)

Anywhos. that's my stance, but if the other two judges say no, then the majority vote rules.
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

Megatron:

It had been a long tedious day. The sun was going down in the sky as Waspinator finally landed in the Darkside's doorway,with the pod in tow.

"Ah,Waspinator. Did you complete your mission successfuly?"

"Ooooh,yezzz,Megatron. Wazzzpinator deliver zzzatzizz pod."

"Very good. Is everything ready?" he asked,turning to Skorponok.

"Just need to tweak this one wire - there! Made as you comanded,Megatron."

"Excelant work,yesss. Bring main power surge online."

Tarantulas pulled a lever on the contraption.

"Deploy reprograming ray!"

Tarantulas pushed a large,red button maked "Do not touch under any circumstances",and a strange,neon-green light shot out of the mouth of his invention,dirrectly at the unprotected pod.

There was a deafening Boom,as smoke filled the Darkside.

"Yesss,ah yesss. Prepare yourself,Optimus Primal. The end is near!"

"Nearer than you think,Megajerk!" hollered Rattrap,jumping in through a hole,made by the explosion.

"Get off me,rodent! Now is not the time..."

"Really? I'd say the timing couldn't be better," Optimus called,jumping in as well.

"Blast! Predacons,attack!"

Sorry. I hope you aren't offended by the fact that I used other diolouge. I just wanted to set up the storyline a little.

"Megatron,the experiment was a disaster. It didn't even awaken," Tarantulas commented as they stood,looking at the smoldering remains of battle.

"Patients,Tarantulas. It will awaken in time."

"But,what of the Maximals?"

"It matters little. Besides,if my caculations are correct,our little reprogramed protoform will be the most powerful Predacon yet! Second to me,of course."

"Of course," Tarantulas snickered. That overbearing,stuckup glitchead! Who did he think he was,anyway?
Death becomes you.
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

Fair enough, Sinead. Just wondering, but thanks for clearing it up :wink:

Hokay, my first audition will be for Rattrap:

It had been a long, hard day, and now Rattrap had a longer, harder task ahead of him: monitor duty.

"Dis is what I get fer all the hard work I do..."

He swung in his seat and caught Rhinox's eye. The tech head had that look in his eye...

"A'ight, all the work I...eh, ain'tcha got work teh do, Hornhead?"

He swivelled back to face the monitor. It's glowing ebb bore itself through his optics and into his positron.

"I think I'd rather be thumb wrestlin' wit' Unicron..." he mumbled monotonously, four boring cycles later.

Wow. That was random.

I'll wait till someone else posts before I put up Tigatron and/or Airazor.

EDIT: Ahem. Looking at it now, this post was notoriously short. Any objections? If so, please let me know, I want a good shot as this ;_;
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Here's mine:

A beast of absolutes he was. There was good and there was evil.

He held the club high in the air, ready to strike the foe suspended by his left hand. But he faltered. Silverbolt thought through the events of the day. The jamming station he and Dinobot were ordered to tear down. The concurrent Predacon ambush waiting, using the tower itself as bait.

There was nobility and there was deceit.

Silverbolt's Maximal ally noticed his seeming paralysis.

"Destroy him!" he bellowed. Silverbolt stared at Inferno's limp but still cackling form. So dark, so helpless, so malicious, so harmless. He slowly softened his angered look and dropped the Predacon to the ground below. Placing the weapon back into his wing, Silverbolt transformed and became once again the eagle and wolf which his damaged pod had chosen.

There was mercy and there was cruelty.

"My friend, the tower is destroyed and thus is our task fulfilled. We were not sent on a killing mission" he said in his defense.

He knew not how Dinobot would respond, but he knew one thing for certain: there were Maximals and there were Predacons. And he would not cross that line.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Another audition for Megatron.
Megatron dozed in his chair. A sudden chuckle from a nearby passage brought him back to full alert. He growled slightly,sitting up a little more,and listened.

Click,click,click,echoed through the passage and into the control room,as a pair of feet made their way towards it. Megatron readied a small,concealed blaster,in case of attack,and prepared for whoever might be coming through.

Tarantulas stepped through the doorway,in a cheerful manner. Megatron allowed a small sigh of relief to escape his vocal processor. After all,with the way the war had been going;Dinobot's treachury and all that,there was no way to be sure of who was your ally and who was not.

"Tarantulas. What news?"

"The project is going well,mighty Megatron," the scientist reported gleefully. "In merely a few cycles,we'll be able to blast the Maximals off the face of this planet!"

"Ah,excellent. I knew I could rely on you. Now,what of our other plans? Has the pussy been,ahem,suitibly delt with?"

Tarantulas grinned wickedly,holding up a piece of yellow and black fur.

"He didn't hold a chance against another little invention of mine," the spider replied,holding up a currious-looking purple ball,covered in antenae and lights. When Megatron peered closer at it,however,he noticed little laser cannons,built all across the machine's exterior.

Megatron nodded,and in a pleased tone,he answered,"Very good. You are dismissed. Inform the others,that the attack begins tonight."

Tarantulas left,almost skipping with delight. Megatron settled back into his chair to get some much-needed rest. He smiled craftily to himself.

"Yesss,ah yessssss."
Death becomes you.
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Peacetime:

Tigatron was happily lounging in a ray of sunlight. There was nothing, nobody around him to distract his thoughts, his mind, from the peace of nature, of the green haven that canopied over his form. After a long moment, a deep sigh of contentment, the tiger rolled to his feet, stretching first backwards and down, then upwards and forwards. Padding around the forest floor, he allowed his mind to wander away from his tiger instincts. It soon came to settle upon the unusual fact that he was in a position that he didn't much like:

Warrior.

Growling to himself, head hunching downward in the manner of irritated felines, Tigatron paused at a clearing. He didn't like the fact that he now had to fight more openly. He couldn't be a neutral in a war where there were already innocent casualties. It was infuriating that he had to now fight in order to keep safe those who could not defend themselves.

But there were advantages.

"Airazor."

He walked into the sunlight, pacing smoothly closer to the femme of his affections, looking up into her golden face with a smile under his whiskers. Yes. There were advantages. More than that, there was a soulmate already there for him.

"Allow me to guide you through my territory, my lady."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*OOC*

Unfortunately, Tigatron avoids many battles, so I don't have anything on my mind for that part of my audition for the kitty-bot. I will have my audition up for Rhinox later on, but I wanted to put this one up before I went home for Christmas.
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

Rats, someone else for Tigatron *cocks weapon* :lol: Kidding.

But I was wondrin' Sinead, mind if I follow on from your post to audition for Airazor? It seems appropriate, methinks, but I'm asking anyway...
**JAGNA**rowr
and OP, RT and DB
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Hey peopleZ!

My audition:

Out of Battle
~IC~
Dinobot itched for battle. It was like he was a junkie and battle was the drug and victory was the much needed high.

He prowled to an fro in his small, enclosed room, so unlike the Darksyde where everything was open and you moved from room to room on magnetic lifts.

Not for the first time, he wondered if he had made a major tactical error in defecting to the Maximals. But they were against Megatron.

'Megatron...' Dinobot hissed the hated name with contempt. Megatron would fall, and Dinobot would be there to see it.

~OOC~

Ok now for wid Rattrap (com'on I HAD to do it)

~IC~
Dinobot looked down his snout at the rodent, lip curling. It would be so much easier just to strike. A quick kick to the abdomen, then gain a strong hold on the neck, paralyzing the enemy, then.... No.

He could not kill Rattrap, not yet, anyways. Killing Rattrap would mean expulsion of from the Maximals, and whether Dinobot liked it or not, it was better to join the enemy than being a lone soldier.

'Wha'd YOU lookin at, Choppuhface?' Rattrap made a face.

'Just your ugly countenance, Vermin.'

'Weell, yours ain't no prize either, Lizard Lips.'

'Shut up, and do the task at hand, Rodent, or I may change my mind about terminating your miserable existence.'

'Not if I term'nate YOURS fyst,' Rattrap maximized and leveled a gun right between Dinobot's reptilian eyes.

Several strategies were already in Dinobot's mainframe, none very pretty. He again stopped that bloody train of thought. Safety in numbers. Dinobot had to act with as little violence as possible. Not his perfrered choice.

Dinobot tapped his sickle claw on his right foot. Rattrap looked down, and using his opponent's distraction, Dinobot maximized himself. Rattrap didn't stand a chance as Dinobot became a muscled ten foot seven and a quarter inches of nasty ex-Predacon.

Reveling in his adversy's disadvantage, Dinobot grinned down at the shorter bot with a smile that was all teeth and no humor. Without a change in expression he grasped Rattrap's wrist and jerked the gun from his hands.

Using his free hand, he grabbed Rattrap's head and lifted him to eye level. 'You were saying?' Dinobot asked, in a venomous tone.

~OOC~

there's my audition for Dinobot

-Dinotor[/i]
Last edited by Tor on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Another one

IC (After Beast Wars Part 2):

Megatron was just out of the CR Tank. He expected no less than all of his minions finished with the repairs on the ship. He found chaos. It wasn't even ORGANIZED chaos.

Scorponok was the most incompetent 2nd in command Megatron had ever had in his service. He and Terrorsaur were futiley trying to rewiring the enviromental controls to make the ship cooler.

"What are you doing?" Megatron looked down on the two.

"What does it look like we're doing?" Terrorsaur screeched up at him.

"Acting like imbeciles," Megatron replied smoothly, "and achieving it a little too easily."

"Megatron," Scroponok said respectfully, "we are trying t-"

"I know what your doing," Megatron cut across him. "But the priority is the bases defenses, it not?" He frowned.

"Yes, of course," Scorponok bowed his head, then he shuffled uneasily.

"What?" Megatron asked irriatbly.

"We need a little help with rewiring," Scorponok held up his clunky claws.

"So? Get Tarantulas."

"He's disappeared and Waspinator's still recovering."

Megatron's lip curled in distaste. It looked like he'd have to work right alongside with the rest of them. He didn't like that.

No.

~

-Dinotor
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Third: Inferno

Its been done before I know. (edit: the CONCEPT has been done before not the audition) If need be, I can reaudition for 'Ferny.

IC:

Inferno was loyal to the Queen and only to the Queen.

For the Royalty! For the Colony! For the Queen!

Rampage, who was nothing more than a fickle drone, lumbered past him. A shining fire light the drone's optics.

"Inferno, I have some awful news for you," Rampage's tone betrayed his twisted sarcasm.

Inferno stopped marching outside of the Queen's chambers and looked expectantly at the drone.

"Megatron... is a male," the fire in Rampage's eyes burned bright.

"Your decite does not fool me," Inferno frowned up at Rampage.

"Just call him a femme," Rampage coaxed quietly, "Just try it."

"Begone drone! Or Buuuuurn," Inferno's patience with the crab was gone and he pulled his flamethrower to show it.

"I feel your uncertainity, bug," Rampage winked slyly, "Just try it..."

Inferno looked slightly troubled as the drone rolled away. Was Megatron really a drone? He decided to forget about the encounter, but of course he couldn't. The question hung coyingly in his mainframe. Was his Queen a lowly drone?

"Inferno!" Megatron bellowed.

"Coming, my Queen!" No. Inferno would not let the crab ruin the chain of command.

~

-Dinotor

(Edit: Some rewording and grammar stuff. Boo Grammar! :P )
Last edited by Tor on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

:lol: I think you nailed that one!

I am going to try a different approach. This audition is mostly following thee thoughts of the character. Also,there is no real "conversation" going on.

...........................................................................................................
Tarantulas sat,surrounded by tools,partialy finished inventions,blueprints,and the remains of things it's not best to discuss. Madly,he probed his own mind,looking for answers

"What do they want here? Those aliens have ruined my plans on more than one occasion! Why? What do they seek on this miserable mudhole that the others call a planet?"

"They say they want to
'Steralize the experiment'. But if this is the case,then why not send a massive force,with many weapons? They are careless,weak,foolish! Just like someone else I know...heh heh. Of course if they want to destroy us,then why leave technology and energon all over the surrounding area? What are they planning? What hole are they cowering in,waiting,watching? Argh!"

One lone spider-bot stood staring at the night sky. Pointing his gun to it,Tarantulas roared,"Where are you?!"

There was no reply. Tarantulas returned to his cave,pouting,pondering,thinking.
Death becomes you.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Thanks RC! *huggles*

Fourth: Waspinator

IC:

Waspinator buzzed dolefully. Inferno had been scrapped again, so Megatron sent poor Waspinator to gather up the pieces.

Ever since Terror-bot had been scrapped, Waspinator's life had been more miserable than usual. Now his Flyer partner was loyal to Megatron, and wouldn't stand for any ridicule directed toward the mad tyrant.

Waspinator could almost hear Terrorsaur, "Don't worry about it, Waspy, when I'm leader, you won't even be slagged."

Waspinator's spark throbbed painfully at the memory. "Waspinator misses Terror-bot," he whispered. A little bit of cleaning fluid leaked out of his optic.

The Flyer stopped to wipe his optic. "No!" he declared angrily "Waspinator will not be weak. Terror-bot not weak, so Waspinator not weak."

Waspinator would survive this war. He would do it for Terrorsaur.

~

-Dinotor
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

Scorponok

IC

Combat:

"Scorponok! Terrorize!" and screamed in what would seem like pain to most others.

Body parts shifted and armor plating revealed themselves to create the bi-pedal form most efficient for combat amongst the Transformers.

With a clatter of a claw he fired one of his signature missiles. The shot would give away his position, he had no intention of ending up like Waspinator, so he began strafing, presenting a moving target to make himself harder to hit.

He made for the cover of a large boulder, hoping to dive behind it after firing one last shot at the Maximal scum he'd spotted trespassing into Predacon territory.

Out of Combat:

Most people thought of him as an idiot. A braindead thug with a few technical skills.

He smirked at the thought. Let them think that. It was of course true that he was a thug. That's how he'd managed to catch Megatron's eye so long ago. It was his brutality that had made him a good prospect for recruitment.

His technical skills however were a surprise to many. He could never explain the science, draw up formulas or discuss matters with his peers. His knowledge was... innate. He did science with his "gut", not his head. Sometimes his inventions were spectacular, other times, spectacular failures.

With a delicacy that belied his lack of hands, he deftly adjusted the mixture ratio on one of his latest experiments.

"SCORPONOK!!" bellowed a deep, baritone voice that could only have belonged to Megatron.

The sound startled Scorponok so badly he completely miscalculated the mixture ratio, ruining the experiment.

"SCORPONOK! GET HERE NOW!" bellowed Megatron again.

With deft quickness, he shut down his experiment and clattered his way to Megatron. He wasnt angry at Megatron, never! Megatron was his saviour, as much as he would soon be to all Predacons everywhere. He had come to him so long ago when he had been delighted by his brutality, and surprised at his skills. He had rescued him, given him an outlet for both his creativity and his anger and frustration.

He entered Megatron's chamber without trepidation or fear as the others might have, others that plotted behind his back and made only plans for his failure. No, Scorponok was loyal to Megatron, and every inch of him bespoke an obsequiousness that was utterly genuine.

"Yes, Lord Megatron?" he said, eagerly awaiting the reason his Commander had called him for.

{Edit}

Probably apparent, I shouted "Terrorsaur! Terrorize!" instead of "Scorponok! Terrorize!" at the start of this, it's now fixed >_>
Last edited by Razor One on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.