Hi All

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Panda

Hi All

Unread post by Panda »

Hi there. How's everyone doing? :)

What to say...what to say...

Well, I guess it helps to mention that I'm a BW fan. So much, that it's now tied with my other absolute favourite series: G1. Yep, I'm one of those Geewunners you've heard so much about.

I think it's fair to say that I grew up with Beast Wars, being something like, 10 at the time. I always remember watching it first thing in the morning before heading off to that evil edumacating place... Now that I think about it, though, they moved BW to the afternoons after so many months... I managed to catch it then too.

I also remember having a lot of BW toys, including personal faves of mine: Optimus Primal, TM Waspinator and TM Rampage (man, TM Rampage was a huge sucka!). When I was a little older, I gave my toys to my younger bro, who uhh...ended up breaking them. He was a careless kid. Still is, actually.

I ended up losing touch with BW for a long time ('bout 8 years, or so), but never fear! I've rekindled my love for it, and now I'm here! Too bad I can't give you guys a personal fave character from the series. Then again, Silverbolt does spring to mind, which is rather ironic, since I fancy myself more as a Squishy. :lol:

About myself? Well, there's not much to tell, really. I'm 20, male, single... I mean! I like to exercise and keep fit; that's probably one of the most important things to me. I love to swim (being summer now here in Australia, the pool temperature's just beautiful), to hang out with friends, to listen to music (mostly metal and rock, but do like most types. However, I absolutely love Tool, NIN and Slipknot, and I like to read (natural history, horror, TF fan fiction). Oh, I also just love to be out in the sun. Seriously, I like worship the sun now, or something... I not wierd, I swear.

Currently, I'm a retail slave, but I'm hoping I can kick my rear end into gear to go out and study something, or to get some kind of degree or certificate. I'm looking at something along the lines of fitness and nutrition.

I think that's it. Wow! That has got to be one of the biggest posts I've ever posted.
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Hi Panda! Welcome to BWInt! Someone will be along to give you the standard disclaimer in a little bit.

Primal toys rock! >.> ^_^;
*whistles and wanders off back to class*
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Welcome to BWInt! :D
I demand cookies!
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

Welcome to the madness! I assure you that none of us are completely sane. ^_^

Also,expect to get an "official" warning sometime soon about the assorted nuts,penguins,and waffles that frequently lurk inside the Forum.

I'm Razorclaw,a purple-toned femme-bot who turns into a velociraptor.

Some of my Forum friends call me "RC",which you may do if you wish. :wink:

One more thing. KEEP ALL FORMS OF SUGAR AWAY FROM THE DRAGON-FEMME KNOWN AS TOR!!!!

Give it to her at your own risk!
Death becomes you.
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Oh my God a Geewunner!!!*Takes pictures*

Just kidding...but I hardly met one Online before.

So hello Panda,the name is Wonko The Sane(But not Ben Yee,mind you),I guess you can call me...a Beast Whiner(lol)
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Hey-low!

Its ok dat u dropped outta da BW phase.... Absence makes da heart grow fonder right? :D

Da official warning is coming....

But I can't wait to chat s'more!

-Dinotor

PS *cough cough* *whispers* whats a Geewunner?
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to the board, Panda! Cute avatar. ^_^
Oh, I also just love to be out in the sun. Seriously, I like worship the sun now, or something... I not wierd, I swear.
:twisted: We are ALL weird. You are among friends, Panda. :wink:
I ended up losing touch with BW for a long time ('bout 8 years, or so), but never fear! I've rekindled my love for it, and now I'm here!
And that is totally awesome. Rock on! 8)
I'm looking at something along the lines of fitness and nutrition.
That's really great! One of my co-worker's daughter's recently got a job in nutrition at the local hospital. It sounds like a cool career to do, and it offers great pay.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Why... hellooooooo.

Hee hee hee.

*Brushes through papers in front of self*

Uh, Section A- "Concerning Hobbits", Section B- "Radioactive Pillow Quarantine", Section C... AH!

Section C, "Standard Greeting":

1.) Bwint contains nuts. React to that how you will.
2.) Bwint contains penguins. Penguins contain limbs. Limbs contain mobility. Mobility is a spring board for...
3.) Flying, frozen waffles. They hurt, watch your head.

(Also, don't bother looking for the penguins. They are... good at what they do, and what they do is 1.) throw and 2.) hide.)

So, what's to be said?

Oh yeah, Welcome! So, you have no favorite character. Then, how about a favorite episode?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Panda

Unread post by Panda »

Thank you all for the warm and wonderful welcomes! :)
Razorclaw wrote:Some of my Forum friends call me "RC",which you may do if you wish. :wink:
Thank you!

Ah...that's right. I had the BW Razorclaw toy too. A 2 episode video came with him (Aftermath and Coming of the Fuzors Part 1)!

How's this? *Poses for Wonko*
Tor wrote:PS *cough cough* *whispers* whats a Geewunner?
It's a name to describe a big Generation 1 fan. Funnily enough, it can be used in jest, and in an insulting manner.
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Welcome to the board, Panda! Cute avatar. ^_^
Hehehe... Thanks.
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote: :twisted: We are ALL weird. You are among friends, Panda. :wink:
Although I don't post in many forums (this being my 3rd one, actually), I have to say you guys are really warm and friendly. :)
Blazemane wrote:Then, how about a favorite episode?
I'm guilty... Of not buying BW on DVD yet.

I haven't seen it for such a long time, so I can't remember a lot of it. But I did like Coming of the Fuzors Part 1; the Western showdown at the end was awesome, I reckon.
guruhamboy

Unread post by guruhamboy »

Welcome to the forum comrade. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'm sure you can find all the episodes on youtube - heck it's an excuse to watch them all again. :D
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/xf2a2u.gif[/img]
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

And besides,BW DVD collections are incredably expensive.

If you ever get desparate for some reason,try F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment).

Instead of paying $400 to $500 bucks,I got BW season 3 for $20 on a clearance rack. Cheapest season of Beast Wars I've ever seen. :lol:

So you like G1? Who are your favorite characters? I like Starscream,Shrapnel,Rumble,Ironhide,Jazz...
Death becomes you.
MaxG

Unread post by MaxG »

Welcome to the Boards :D
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/244z8dd.jpg[/img]
Panda

Unread post by Panda »

guruhamboy wrote:I'm sure you can find all the episodes on youtube - heck it's an excuse to watch them all again. :D
Waaaaay ahead of ya. Well...been doing that on and off for about 10 days now. Got to buy the series, I must...
Razorclaw wrote:And besides,BW DVD collections are incredably expensive.
And you call yourself a BW fan?!? For shame...
Razorclaw wrote:So you like G1? Who are your favorite characters? I like Starscream,Shrapnel,Rumble,Ironhide,Jazz...
Yeah, Screamer's pretty cool. Gotta love the handsome underminer with the high pitched voice. :lol:

I suppose Shrapnel was weird cool with that voice of his, his...

Favourite characters, though? RAZORCLAW!!! He's the bestest eva. However, Dead End and Swoop follow pretty closely behind.
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

A belated welcome from me Panda! Have a happy time here ^^
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB