:D Greetings!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

:D Greetings!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

Greetings! I'm Razorclaw and unfortunatly,I'm a role-player! :P So hopefully,you won't mind my crazyness.
I'm a femme-bot. My beast mode is a velociraptor. My robot mode is similar to Dinobot,but slightly shorter and thinner and purple where Dinobot is blue. I have a slightly different fighting style than he does,but we're evenly machted since we trained under similar conditions. I am slightly swifter,and I have a special healing power that he does not posess.

Beast Wars and Transformers Animated are my top two favorite series,but Beast Wars is no. 1. My hobbies include collecting and fixing Transformers and various other gadgets, acting,theature,drawing,and photography. 8)

I hope to hear from you in the future... Razorclaw
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to BW Int, Razorclaw!
Beast Wars and Transformers Animated are my top two favorite series,but Beast Wars is no. 1.
Schweet!
My hobbies include collecting and fixing Transformers and various other gadgets, acting,theature,drawing,and photography.
And even schweeter! I hope you'll post some of your artwork and photography in "The Gallery" forum. Drawing, painting and photography are very obsessed hobbies of mine. :lol: With some amature free-lancing voice acting on the side, so me thinks you and I are going to get along just fine, yesss. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Hey!
*spock peace sign* I come in pieces! *falls apart like a jigsaw* *reassembles*

How absoultely 'mazin'! Another roleplayer. :) No way is it unfortunate that your a roleplayer. I love doing dat on instant messaging.

*slaps self on forehead* Where are my manners. If you haven't looked at my screenname, you can call me tor. or TORanator. or TORnado. or dinoTOR. :lol: *breaks down laughin* :lol: O i crack myself up. Anywayz, welcome, and i hope you like it here.

yours truly,
tor

ps if your allergic to nuts, you might want to be careful around here....
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Cool, I like to RP too. :D
I demand cookies!
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

Omg! You are now my virtual soulmate!
My hobbies include collecting and fixing Transformers and various other gadgets, acting,theature,drawing,and photography.
ME TOO! Exactly! :D

Welcome to the boards!

Note: BWINT CONTAINS NUTS

amongst other things >^>
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
MaxG

Unread post by MaxG »

Welcome to the boards.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/244z8dd.jpg[/img]
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

My appologies for the VERY late reply! AND for the same topic under the same name! THAT was an accident. I was about to explain that my computer time is VERY limited,so I'll only be able to post every now and then. :( Something startled me when I was twaeking it,and I ended up posting my first post (it's a little reformatted) as another topic!
Thank-you for the warm welcome! I very much appreciate it,and have been looking forward to joining this forum for sometime. I once again appologize for the copy of my greeting and for this late reply.
Death becomes you.
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

Welcome to BWint!

This forum contains (but is not limited to) the following:

Penguins
Nuclear Pillow Fight Hotzones
Waffles
Frozen Waffles
Flaming Waffles
Flying Waffles
Flying Frozen Waffles
Flying Flaming Waffles
Flying Frozen Flaming Waffles
Penguins that throw every variant of Waffle mentioned above
Norse gods that occasionally walk in and mess up the place
Arthur Dent
At least ONE Dinobot fangirl
At least ONE Rampage fangirl
Several hundred expendable minions (Yesssss!)
At least one egomaniacal megalomaniac
And a partridge (With pear tree!)

WARNING! BWINT CONTAINS NUTS

Also, cashews, subluminal messages designed to keep you here and the occasional WoW addict.

Welcome aboard!

PS

I deleted the duplicate topic. You're new so you deserve some slack :)
guruhamboy

Unread post by guruhamboy »

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that you'll have fun here.
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/xf2a2u.gif[/img]
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Thanks Razor one. :wink: I was so upset with that. It was an accident because I'm not used to the layout of this forum. This is the last time I will probably get to post this week... :( ...unless something turns up...which it occasionaly does. :)
I'd better tell you a bit about myself,aside from the roleplaying stuff.
I'm 13 and I live in the USA. Transformers are my no.1 hobby. I am not allowed to use Ebay or to make movies on YouTube,but I like to view them to see what other people have done with their toys (And what they are selling them for). As for artwork,just last night I drew a head belonging to an Animated Tarantulas characture I created.
:shock: I have to go now...Rattrap was fiddling with one of my controll pannels...and I think he broke my printer too!
Death becomes you.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Hey,

Holy crow, dats like me! I can't make movies or tings like dat. >-< O well.

I'm sure your gonna love it her at da forums, everybody supa nice, and well if your crazy bout transformers its heaven.

gotta go,
tor
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome! I see you've been well... thoroughly debriefed, by that one Razor... person... guy. So, yah be careful with all of that.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Why yes,*Throws flaming waffle at Quickstrike* I do believe I've been given the official tour. It's a pleasure to meet you all! A floating ship(Or a small,one bathroom house in a small town)is not exactly the best place to meet other fans of Beast Wars. In fact,I don't actualy know another Transformers fan within my area,or anywhere else! I did go on this other website,that one could comment freely on. But the bots on there...let's just say that for most of them,their people skills left MUCH to be desired. :oops: Thank-you for the VERY warm welcome,and I shall look forward to posting on this wonderfull forum! :)
Death becomes you.