Transtech:Series I-Ascension

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Transtech:Series I-Ascension

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Since Act V is currently under technical difficulties(AKA DA's slowness)I've finally decided to post Transtech here,before I send this baby to the Movie Boards(Because,without any G1 feedback,I'll be turned to Scrap Metal)

So,without further ado,here is my G1/Beast Machines,Beast Wars Series entitled Transtech Ascension.

May I remind you,it is in Play Format.

Transtech

Series I: Ascension

Characters:

Shockwave: A Science Officer
Cryotek: A Politician for the Maximal Republic
Cheetor: A Security Administrations Officer for the Maximal Republic
Silverbolt: A New Arrivals Coordinator
Soundwave: A Former Lieutenant for the Decepticon Army
Scoreent: A Judge from the Cybertronian Courts (Maximal Branch)
Rodimus Prime: A Chancellor to the Maximal and Predacon Republics
Goldbug: An Ally to Rodimus Prime
Alpha Trion: The Head of the Supreme Cybertronian Courts (Maximal Branch)
Ravage: A Former Ally to Soundwave and Shockwave, Who Was Killed in the Beast Wars.
Rattrap: A Reformatting Engineer in Axiom Nexus
Optimus Prime: The Late Leader of the Autobot Army
Starscream: The Late Sub Commander of the Decepticon Army
Megatron: The Late Leader of the Decepticon Army
Megatron II: The Late Leader of the Vehicons and Former Ruler of Cybertron
Cyclonus: A Former Ally to Shockwave
Diagnostic Drone: A Servant and Messenger to Cryotek
Dirge: An Agent to Cryotek

Judges, Officers, Prisoners, Bodyguards, Guards, Soldiers, and Voices.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Act I: Amnesty

Scene I: What Dreams May Become

Synopsis:

It was one stellar cycle after the end of Megatron II’s revolution, where the planet Cybertron is at peace by the balance of organic and technological life. After an energy-consuming time of reformatting, criminal searches, and the operation of Transwarp technology, the planet was up and running again, as if the revolution have never happened. But during the time of establishing Cybertron into its original order, there are many criminals loose; all survivors of the all-technological revolution of Megatron II. Even if the Maximals and Autobots of this time were arresting and interrogating these criminals, two fugitives; one a Decepticon---the other---a Predacon will join forces to re-create a former adversary to rid of the Maximals and the Autobots with their ‘tainted’ solution.

[SERIES I BEGINS as the curtain opens, all starts in the Holding Facility in Cybertron]

[Enter a group of officers, scribes, and judges at right]

[Enter Shockwave in handcuffs at right. The main spotlight is centred on him, as the other spotlights dim on the surrounding characters. Shockwave remains motionless as Goldbug and Rodimus Prime enter the stage at right. All sit down]

[Alpha Trion enters at left]

Judge: All rise for the Supreme Head, Master Alpha Trion.

[All rise. Alpha Trion sits in the highest chair, next to the judges]

Goldbug: [Clears throat] Your Honour, we have come here to…

Alpha Trion: I am deeply aware of what the situation is young one. I have long dealt with these enemies longer than you have. However, I do care for the value of all Cybertronian life, whether it be Autobot or Decepticon. What we have done over the past stellar cycle is to establish great peace with our former enemies, but some, some that I know, continue to live in the illusion of their own glory; to be conquers of all life, to have control, one way, Megatron’s way. But things have changed; we are now learning to use peace in our planet and even in ourselves, and I hope many of those criminals should be learning that by now.

[Alpha Trion looks at Shockwave, who is still hanging his head in low sprits]

Alpha Trion: Shockwave, I recall?

[Silence]

Alpha Trion: May I remind you Shockwave that you are being tried for your crimes against Cybertron; the illegal use of technology to create Jetfire and the Constructicons, abuse of Transwarp technology to capture Cyclonus from Earth in the year 2008, attempted genocide of all human life. There are many witnesses to testify against you: Buster Witwicky from Earth, the Cyclonus you have captured, Ravage, and the late Starscream. My judges have evidence to imprison you for millions of stellar cycles, even execute you. Do have anything else to say before my sentence?

[Silence]

Alpha Trion: Shockwave, do have any final words?

[Silence]

Alpha Trion: Very well then. I Supreme Head Judge Alpha Trion of the Autobot Judicial Branch, hereby sentence you, Decepticon commander Shockwave, to life in prison with parole to 20 000 stellar cycles.

[The spotlights all dimmed immediately, leaving one light above Shockwave. In his mind, come the Voices, entering from the left. The Voices wear masks of his dead or forgotten enemies. They fly around in circles, expressing screams of crying, laughter, or anger. The first Voice that flies above him is in the mask of the future Cyclonus, still deformed from the day Shockwave hanged him. Cyclonus then lands below Shockwave, shouting at him for his insolence and exits at right]

[The second Voice is in the form of Soundwave and circles around Shockwave left to right, flying off after three revolutions, staring at him coldly. The final Voice walks in front of Shockwave. His face finally lifts up and sees the final Voice, in the mask of his murdered leader, Megatron of the Decepticon Army. The lights brighten up again, appearing the faces of the judges, Alpha Trion, Goldbug, and Rodimus Prime. Shockwave looks around slowly, but as he faces Alpha Trion, he continues to see the face of Megatron]

Alpha Trion: [Appearing in the form of Megatron] Shockwave…are you ready to answer to me?

Shockwave: [Kneels before Alpha Trion/Megatron and laughs] you finally come, hoping to haunt my dreams alone in my cell? I shall live to serve you Commander Megatron, but please haunt me no longer! [Laughs] your image shall never impale me! Away from me, worthless thing away! Serving you again is a Fate worse than death. If I am to die in prison or whither away then I allow you to be the last thing I see [Slouches to the ground then faces Alpha Trion/Megatron] I dare you to kill me Megatron. You have your cannon with you, go ahead, and shoot me! Turn me into worthless slag that you constantly tell me that I am!

First Judge: He is insane!

Second Judge: He’s not to be trusted!

Third Judge: This must prove that he started this war. He is to blame. Him and the Decepticons!

Alpha Trion: Hold, all of you. As Autobots we must see to this justly and peacefully. [Looks at Shockwave] Shockwave, listen to me; you are deluding yourself, I am not Megatron.

Shockwave: Then why do I see Megatron?

[As Shockwave continues to see Megatron’s face, he begins to remember the Great War; the war that he spent most of his lifetime battling alongside his allies. He remembers the final battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons, being found by some of the Autobots during Galvatron’s reign and being arrested for his crimes. The lights go dark completely, leaving all characters exit from right]

[END SCENE]
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Okay,I have no comments...that's good right.

Moving on.

Scene II: Found

[SCENE BEGINS in the underground tunnels of Cybertron]

[The light is barley shown, but one light stands out from all the rest, which is Shockwave’s work lamp. Shockwave enters from the left and continues his Energon gathering in order to deliver it to the Diagnostic Drones to the planet Earth. Autobot officers enter at right with guns ready. One officer bravely enters Shockwave’s room and points a gun behind him]

First Officer: Don’t even try to move, Decepticon.

[Shockwave moves to face the officer, unnerved]

Shockwave: hm…I was sure that my defence systems would eliminate all of you pistons, however, I am wrong.

First Officer: You are wrong in all things my friend. [Whistles to the surrounding officers, entering into the room and pointing their guns at him] In the name of the Pax Cybertronia, you are under arrest….

[Shockwave strikes the officer with an Energon crystal on his hand. The Autobots shoot him and Shockwave is in Stasis Lock]

Second Officer: We should kill him right now!

[Rodimus Prime enters from right]

Rodimus Prime: Hold your fire!

[The Autobot officers put their guns down]

Second Officer: But sir, he is a dangerous criminal! If we are to let him live, the Decepticons will…

Rodimus Prime: …will do what? Do you think that they are going to break into our walls to save a traitor? If I recall, Shockwave betrayed the Decepticons by killing their leader, and others could have done the same when they had the chance. The Decepticons are dishonourable creatures who only think of themselves. They are motivated by power and nothing else; the reason why they join together is to have some benefit and dispose their alliance afterwards, thinking that they can not be slain or captured. Shockwave and the other Decepticons are like this, and will continue to do so if we do not stop them.

[The Autobot officers all look at Shockwave, then to Rodimus Prime]

Rodimus Prime: Now, go and handcuff Shockwave in these [Hands the second officer Stasis Cuffs], they will put him in Stasis Lock for a while longer. [Speaks to the other officers] The rest of you, go find anything that relates to what the refugees said earlier. [Speaks to the second officer] After you place these, help me pick him up so we can address him personally when we reach Iacon.

Second Officer: Right away sir. [Heads to stasis cuff Shockwave]

Rodimus Prime [Aside]: Many of us Autobots and Decepticons thought you were dead after facing Unicron in the middle of the war. I suppose even the great, evil scientist can cheat death once or twice in his life.

[Rodimus Prime helps the second officer lift up Shockwave. The rest of the officers gathered the evidence in his room and continues to search]

[Rodimus Prime and the second officer exit at right with Shockwave while the investigation continues]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wow,I can see a tumbleweed.

Scene III: Prison

[SCENE BEGINS in the Cybertronian Prison Facility]

[Officers, guards, and Shockwave enter at right. He walks through a prison cell and stays there motionless, where the lights are bright and cold with an aqua coloured light inside the cell. As he sits on a chair, more guards attend at the right guiding a near-beaten Ravage. As Ravage walks on, Shockwave looks at him passing by. Ravage eventually looks back at him and commands his guards to stop with his low growl]

Shockwave: [Looks at Ravage] What I have done my friend, has more logic than you can ever hope to think of in your life!

Ravage: [Snarls] I live to serve Megatron, but you? [Laughs] Even Starscream could do a better job at leading the Decepticons than you.

Shockwave: All of you Decepticons are backstabbers! Not I! Megatron has failed us time and again by his incompetent plans. Do you remember that each and every day we are defeated by the likes of an easy target such as Optimus Prime? I was the one that had a chance at killing him; I was the one that make the Decepticons cry victory when they have the opportunity. I serve no master but myself, for I am logic. Therefore Ravage, I had the honour to dispose Megatron, and become the true leader of the Decepticons.

[All the officers and guards stand still, stunned by the speech. Ravage walks inside to Shockwave’s cell, facing him moments later. The two stared at one another for several seconds and the Autobot officers fail to move]
Ravage: My master is Megatron and only Megatron! [Leaves with his attending guards to the left]

[The officers and guards start to look at Shockwave slowly, one by one]

Shockwave: Ultimately, I serve only one master… [Stands up and faces a leaving Ravage] And that master, is pure logic!

[The lights dim to darkness, except for the aqua light in Shockwave’s cell. The officers and guards exit from right, except for Shockwave, who creates a tableau; pointing to Ravage, who already exited at left. The aqua light slowly fades, showing the glowing light in Shockwave’s optic]

[END SCENE]

NOTE:Should I explain my scenes?

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Okay,at least people are reading it?

NOTE:In this Scene,the Transformer named Scoreent is my Original Character:A Technorganic Lion.

Scene IV: Duplicity

[SCENE BEGINS in the Grand Maximal Court halls]

[Alpha Trion, Judge Scoreent, and a few judges enter from right and all speak at the same time. Meanwhile, another character walks in from the left with bodyguards. He enters as a proud, regal figure, walking over to the judges, Scoreent, and Alpha Trion]

Scoreent: [Looks at the figure]: Ah, Minister Cryotek [Reaches him to shake his hand], it has been a while sir.

Cryotek: Good afternoon Judge Scoreent [Shakes his hand]

Scoreent: Good afternoon to you sir, as you like to know, the criminals are being trialed and sentenced as we speak.

Cryotek: Excellent my friend. [Nods] One of my top pupils is studying Cybertronian law and he is getting more interested within each page of his book. The boy is brilliant I tell you, incredibly brilliant. The next time you see him, he shall rule the planet with an iron fist.

Scorrent: Let’s hope in a peaceful way sir. We don’t want to stir up trouble and scare the Maximals again. [Laughs]

Cryotek: Oh of course not. [Chuckles, then faces himself towards the rest of the judges] If you excuse me my friends, but I must speak to Scoreent privately for a moment, if you don’t mind.

Alpha Trion: Not at all Minister Cryotek.

[All exit to the right, but Alpha Trion stops towards Scoreent, facing him]

Alpha Trion: [Speaks softly] He may be a man you can trust Scoreent, but if I were you [Whispers] don’t. [Faces Cryotek] Goodbye sir. [Starts to exit at right]

Cryotek: [Faces Alpha Trion walking away] Goodbye.

[Alpha Trion exits at right]

Cryotek: Autobots…they are just as an infestation as the Maximals. To think that we Predacons must follow the fall of the Decepticons after the Great War, and bow down to those… pretentious weaklings.

Scoreent: My lord…

[Cryotek faces Scoreent]

Scoreent: If we are to accomplish this task, must we put it on the hands of that student of yours? [Chuckles]

Cryotek: [Smirks a little] I have complete faith in him, the more I teach him, the more I grow to appreciate him, almost as if he were, my only son.

Scoreent: My lord, this is unlike you. You have told me to never come close to a potential enemy.

Cryotek: And that potential enemy are the Maximals. I trust my pupil, brilliant as he may be, he can never surpass me. He still needs my guidance, even if he wanders on his own. Without my teachings, he will still be following the Maximals like a drone. I taught you everything there is to know about our heritage and how we deserve to flourish in the streets, to wander freely and advance ourselves to conquest. Instead, we are to live in oppression, chained up as slaves to those over-consumed Maximals, taking any scraps we can get to have some feeling of independence. Did you know what another student of mine once said to me?

Scoreent: [Smiles] No, but I would like to hear it.

Cryotek: He said to me that Maximals live in peace, but the Predacons, we live for the glory of conquest… we shatter galaxies, until only one side survives, and it has been so for centuries, ever since Autobot and Decepticon started the Great War. That is what I want all of the Predacons to say, as they wave the flags of our race while conquering those galaxies. The Decepticons may have lived for power, but we live for our freedom.

Scoreent: My lord, even if I am not entirely proud of what you or your other students are saying, but I have great faith on your mission, but I advise you not underestimate the Maximals. Granted they are not as great as the Autobots, but they are just as determined to sacrifice everything for the sake of peace, and they can succeed, with the right leader.

Cryotek: And a great leader they can never find. Do you think they will ever find anyone as good as Optimus Prime?

Scoreent: What about better?

[Cryotek hesitates for a moment, then faces Scoreent briefly, than walks to the left]

Scorrent: My lord, where are you going?

[Cryotek looks at Scoreent again, stopping himself from walking]

Cryotek: To visit an old friend of mine. Goodbye Scorrent [Walks towards the left, but stops again] and…I believe that there is no one better than that overgrown nuisance as Optimus Prime. [Exits at left]

[Scorrent exits at right]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

The suspense is killing me

Scene V: Alliance

[SCENE BEGINS in the Cybertronian Prison Facility]

[The lights brighten as Cryotek enters from the right as he walks through the prison hallway. There he encounters both Decepticon and Predacon criminals, each looking at them with a sigh of pity]

Cryotek: My friends, your days here shall be numbered. I heard great things are about to happen to you, some good, and some, well…it would be rather unpleasant to say this in public. [Chuckles softly]

[Shockwave and Ravage look straight at Cryotek]

Cryotek: Rumours are going on from the Maximals that some of you will be granted amnesty, to live normal lives, if you call living beside the Maximals as ‘lives’.

Prisoner: What makes you think we are to believe in these rumours?

Cryotek: I have close connections to the members of this Republic, more which is beyond your imagination. [Laughs]

Second Prisoner: And who, we ask, are the ones that grant this amnesty?

Cryotek: Well, none specifically, but if I recall, a few Decepticons of weaker crimes are able to go off free and start afresh, while others, some of heavier crimes will have to wait a while longer, possibly never having the chance to gain new lives. [Snickers]

Prisoner: Twisted Predacon! You may feel all big since we are living in cages.

Cryotek: If you are as great a Decepticon as you once were, why don’t you find a way to get out?

[Cryotek removes a large, metallic rectangle from his ankle, almost resembling a key]

Cryotek: All you need is the right weapon, [He uses the key in front of a socket on Shockwave’s cell] and… [The key emit’s a laser, deciphering the codes in the lock. Seconds later, the cell’s screen displays the word RELEASE in Cybertronian, opening the door of the prison cell]…there you have it.

[Shockwave hesitates for a moment and looks at Cryotek. He continues to look at him puzzled, but decides to stand up. He walks forward slowly, making sure of Cryotek‘s movements. He walks out of the cell, but stops to look back at his rescuer]

Cryotek: You, my friend, shall be the first to grant amnesty.

[The prisoners look to their awe as they see Shockwave, bewildered and overwhelmed as he is finally released from his cell. He holds his head up high as the prisoners hold in tableau, all reaching out for both characters, including Ravage. Cryotek smiles, looking at Shockwave, amused on what he is seeing and planning. The curtains close]

[END OF ACT I]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

People view,but no comment........

Act II: Deliverance

Scene I: Away From Home

Synopsis:

After being granted amnesty from a political figure, Shockwave, a former scientist and comrade to the Decepticon Army, tries to find peace with himself, living in the planet of New Quintessa. But due to a revolution that is going on in Axiom Nexus, Shockwave desires to leave and help his former brethren, hopefully attaining something in return, but the cruel underground scientist, Cryotek, hoping to overthrow the Maximal Republic, decides to help Shockwave with his mission, but only to help him with a ‘tainted’ solution, which is, to resurrect his former student, Megatron II.

[ACT II BEGINS as the curtain opens to a port in New Quintessa]

[Enter Shockwave from the right, carrying a box filled with metal parts. He places it down in front of him and faces the harbour, filled with fresh, blue water]

Shockwave: Water…hm…the Maximals I heard about from Cryotek have changed Cybertron completely, creating a life that is different form our own. Plants, water, earth.

[He picks up a technorganic plant growing out of the crates nearby. He studies it and faces it to the spotlight, shining away beautifully]

Shockwave: Organic life and technological life…technorganic they call it.

[He crushes the plant in his hand]

Shockwave: These Maximal fools have destroyed my world and bringing this…atrocity here. Are all sentient life accepting this…this travesty and see it day to day as if it were a regular part of their lives? The Copy Megatron Cryotek spoke of is nothing compared to my former commander….even if he was able to rule Cybertron for a while, but he was weak to his obsession. That is why all of them fail; they crave for a desire and do not realize that this is their flaw. It does not make them tragic, nor does that make them heroes in my optic. If I am able to rule the Decepticons back then, I would lead them to their glory, proving that life without emotions is the true key to conquest and power. Copy Megatron has the right idea, however…

[Shockwave picks up the broken plant, carefully removing the organic parts, one by one]

Shockwave: …there is one thing that he lacked when fighting the Maximals and that is…

[Cryotek enters from right, walking behind and listening to Shockwave]

Shockwave: …he lacked the ability to see what is really there. It is true that technological life should stand as superior to organic life. Observing those humans, animals, and plants, I could not help but be disgusted on how weak they are. However, this organic life is useful to some of my experiments, if I were to control organic life on demand, then it could be used to take control of a more powerful enemy, weaken the planets, and can be used to convert into Energon in case of a shortage.

[Shockwave places the plant to the planks, only showing an all-technological plant]

Shockwave: To control the weaker versions of life, it can be used to my advantage…only I could have the common sense to make it possible.

[Cryotek walks further to Shockwave, his head leaning towards his shoulder]

Cryotek: Well I do agree with one thing…

[Shockwave faces Cryotek, ready to attack with his wrist cannon at hand]

Cryotek: …we adversaries should take control of a weaker form of life.

Shockwave: Why are you here Predacon?

Cryotek: Is that how you address the one who freed you? Gave you a chance in New Quintessa to live in peace?

Shockwave: The inhabitants of this planet here are barbaric. They are blood-thirsty fools who can only enjoy the simple pleasures of dismembering travellers.

Cryotek: I hate to admit it, but they are barbaric, primitive creatures. In fact, they were going to feed you to their Sharkticons when I brought you up here. I explained to them that you are one of my agents that need to take refuge here.

Shockwave: I would rather stay in that cell, rotting away to scrap metal.

Cryotek: Now, that wasn’t the same Shockwave I met in Iacon.

Shockwave: We’ve only met once.

Cryotek: I was a servant to Deathsaurus back then, before I gave myself to the Predacons and rebelled for our rights to take over. My first assignment was here, in New Quintessa, and when I arrived the citizens (Well, if you can call them that) were similarly organic. I despised working with them, and I was willing to slag all of them when I came back here during Megatron’s revolution, but I knew that my pupil had good intentions on making me live here; to not be exposed to the horror he has done. Did you know why I lead you here?

Shockwave: You did not want me to be discovered by the Maximals and be reformatted. You hid my identity, told everyone I was missing, and put me in Stasis Lock shortly after my amnesty.

Cryotek: I carried you to New Quintessa for a reason. I needed something from you.

Shockwave: What a surprise.

[Cryotek hesitates and continues]

Cryotek: Many Decepticons knew Shockwave for his scientific work and creations (Not to mention severing the head of Optimus Prime) [Smirks] my use of science can only go so far nowadays. But you have something that I too crave; the need to get rid of organic life in this planet, and to tame it for our own purposes…

[Cryotek places a hand on Shockwave’s shoulder]

Cryotek: It is true: you alone can make this possible, but even someone like you needs help from time to time… it is only logical.

Shockwave: And what do you want me to do?

[Cryotek picks up the technological plant, inspecting for any organic parts]

Cryotek: I want you to help me complete something first. My business relationship with the Quintessons has been rather ‘difficult’, they could not get me the technology I needed to achieve my solution.

Shockwave: What solution?

Cryotek: A ‘tainted’ solution.

[Cryotek walks away from Shockwave and heads to the harbour, breathing into the air]

Cryotek: I am helping a friend of mine run for Chancellor when I come back to Axiom Nexus and depose the foolish Rodimus Prime. Eventually I will have the Maximal and the Predacon Republics on my side. When the time comes for me to return, the chances of completing our goals will be far greater than expected.

[Cryotek looks at the crate filled with technorganic plants and looks back to the harbour]

Cryotek: I have a new idea in mind; it’s quite similar to my Vehicon project that Megatron had stolen from me. Instead of making them all-technological I plan to have them technorganic, but it proves unstable when collaborating organic cells in a technological body. My skills can only go so far, but I know that the Maximals have a secret that is not revealed to all us Cybertronians. We must find this secret, not only for my new minions, but to reverse-engineer technorganic technology, eventually taming the weak, disturbing, little life-force we both despise.

Shockwave: And you want me to work with you?

Cryotek: I had a choice; to work on my own or with you, so I choose this one instead.

[Cryotek looks at Shockwave, who is ready for any attack]

Cryotek: Why so hostile Shockwave? We both have the same ambitions, so I believe it would be easier if we work together.

[Cryotek walks towards Shockwave]

Cryotek: A Decepticon like you can dispose me when we’re finished, unless…

[Cryotek stops, then smiles at Shockwave]

Cryotek: Is there something threatening about me? A weak Predacon? [Laughs] why Shockwave, if you shoot me now, this proves that I might be… your superior.

Shockwave: You think an inferior thing like you can control me?!

Cryotek: You may be right my friend, but your movements are known to be… predictable.

[As Shockwave hears the word ’predictable’, it is echoed three more times. The light dims off completely, only allowing one light to centre on Shockwave. A Voice walks in slowly, entering from left, wearing the mask of his former enemy Soundwave. Other Voices walk along with him, entering at left, all masked as the minions of Soundwave]

Shockwave: [Aside] Soundwave…

[Soundwave reaches out his arm to him]

Soundwave: Come… come with… us….

[Shockwave looks at his Soundwave’s hand. It has been damaged severely. His fingers rusted and worn out. The tip of his main finger has been chopped off. Shockwave looks up to the mask, and all he can see is Soundwave’s broken head, his protective face plate cracked in two, the former shining blue helmet brittles off with grey patches and a few hits of rust. His minions stay motionless, but they all glare at Shockwave, one of them hissed at the way he looked at his commander. Shockwave continues to stare at the mask]

Soundwave: We… need you… lead… us… commander.

[Shockwave starts to walk slowly, reaching out his hand to meet Soundwave, but he stops midway and hesitates, his sense of reality regaining strength]

Soundwave: Lead… and we… will continue… to serve… you…

[Shockwave continues to break free, but is eventually consumed by his desire]

Shockwave: [Aside] Leader of the Decepticons…that is what I am.

[Shockwave walks forward to meet Soundwave, and slowly shakes his hand. The remaining light went off completely and brightens up again, to see Shockwave shaking the hand of Cryotek]

Cryotek: Together we will create Cybertron the way it was. [Aside] But in the end, only I shall live to see it.

[The lights dim off completely, hearing the waves of the water, but one light shines through the all-technological plant, the Voice masked as Soundwave enters at left again, and picks up the plant, only exiting at left again]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Even more G1 with this Scene.

Scene II: Escape

[SCENE BEGINS at the Holding Facility in Axiom Nexus]

[Enter Cheetor from right as he watches on the screens on who should be trialed next. Rodimus Prime enters from right with a few attendants. He notices Cheetor and decides to let the attendants go free into the background, creating a tableau there. As they are finished, Rodimus Prime walks forwards to Cheetor sitting beside him, watching the screen as well. Cheetor continues to glance at the jailed criminals, using a button that functions like a dimmer switch]

Rodimus Prime: Stop right there Administrator.

[Cheetor glances at Rodimus Prime, stopping the turn of the switch]

Rodimus Prime: [Glances] That Decepticon right there, he should be moved into trial next week.

Cheetor: Are you certain about this Chancellor, if Supreme Head Alpha Trion finds out…

Rodimus Prime: No, I will ask him personally to make his trial earlier. My friend, notice that he is not reformatted yet.

Cheetor: All Decepticons don’t want to be reformatted into technorganic Predacons Chancellor; even you were sceptical at first when becoming a Maximal.

Rodimus Prime: We were extracted by a mad tyrant and we woke up to some semi-organic place as if it were a bad dream. It’s true, none of us were prepared for this kind of change, but a determined little cat like you has shown me the Oracle, and, like everyone else, we can not accept that this, this is the way Primus wants us to live.

Cheetor: The Oracle has told us that we were driven into the Beast Wars for a reason. I had no choice but to be reformatted. When the five of us were facing Megatron alone, we learned about balancing our organic bodies with our mechanical parts. I despised the idea at first, even disobeyed my leader, Optimus Primal. During the battle, I accepted to what I must do and what I’ve become, and, through the end, I understood. ‘Transform and Transcend,’ was what Optimus last said to me, and I’m sure now, that we are to live in a place of balance; organic and technological, Predacon and Maximal, Autobot and Decepticon.

Rodimus Prime: Another Golden Age?

Cheetor: What it was before the Great War even started.

Rodimus Prime: Before the Great War even started, the term Autobot and Decepticon never existed.

Cheetor: Neither did us.

[Rodimus Prime nods and glances at the picture again. The screen shows the criminal named AG133. The picture of that criminal had a broad, deep chest, covered with translucent glass, and appearing the on middle of the glass was the Decepticon Symbol. Rodimus Prime sighs a little, but continues to stare at the symbol, remembering the horror he went through in the Great War]

Rodimus Prime: Do you know this criminal, Administrator?

Cheetor: [Glances] One of the famous Decepticon lieutenants in Cybertronian history: Retired, aged, and still looks like a menacing monster [Laughs]

Rodimus Prime: He was granted amnesty a while back, before the Beast Wars.

Cheetor: Then why is he to be back in court?

Rodimus Prime: He is arrested for another crime. I don’t know much but he has been collecting cybertonium in the mines of Monazite Ruins. Even before the Great War it was restricted to collect or mine the element. Now that the War is over, mining it is illegal. It’s unsafe and invaluable. The use of it on anybody is far more limited than Energon, and depletes rapidly. The depletion is greater depending on how much you use it. Consume too much of it and you can kiss your tail goodbye.

Cheetor: If cybertronium is so useless, then why is he gathering it?

Rodimus Prime: I don’t know, but the idea of it raises questions. This criminal is intelligent and stealthy, he tricked us many times during the War, and if I were you Administrator, you should be careful too. You and your Maximal friends would have no chance to battle one Decepticon.

Cheetor: No kidding, considering that back in the day, you guys were giants! [Laughs]

[Rodimus Prime looks back at the screen and stares at the criminal’s head. The criminal’s optics glow crimson, filled with fierce determination, masked in a stern protective face plate similar to the one worn of his former commander, Optimus Prime]

Rodimus Prime: [Aside] But nothing can look like him when facing the vicious eyes of a true Decepticon warrior, the First Lieutenant…….Soundwave.

[The lights go off slowly, exiting all characters to the right, while the screen of Soundwave’s picture still appears lit]

[END SCENE]

NOTE:There is a twist on the element cybertronium.It has more vitaility than Energon in the G1 Series,but now that everyone is technorganic in the post-Beast Machines Era,cybertronium is now useless,since Energon has enough to equip the beings there.Cybertronium is long-lasting,but I decided to make it a temporary thing,kind of like how uranium is on Earth:Too much radiation and your dead.I decided to apply that to cybertronium.

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I wonder if I did Rattrap correctly?

Scene III: Sparkling

[SENCE BEGINS in the Wanted Facility in Axiom Nexus]

[Enter Soundwave from right in Stasis Cuffs. As he walks forward, enter Rattrap and Silverbolt with Scoreent and other judges at right. Soundwave sits on a chair at the left centre stage, while Rattrap and Silverbolt stand beside on another at right centre stage. As for Scoreent and the judges, they surround the three characters and stand patiently, Scoreent between the three. Soundwave looks up at Rattrap and Silverbolt, who look at each other and look back at Soundwave]

[Silverbolt clears his throat]

Rattrap: So…I’m guessing where supposed to baby-sit this one?

Silverbolt: Right now, Cheetor and Chancellor Prime are discussing to Master Trion on how to deal with…with…uh, who are you exactly?

[Soundwave looks up at Silverbolt, his eyes piercing at him]

Soundwave: I have what I always have been….I am a Decepticon.

Rattrap: Oh sure. We always knew you were a no-good, slag-sucking Decepticon!

Silverbolt: Rattrap…

[Soundwave shakes his head slowly, laughing a little]

Soundwave: This is amusing…two inferiors and their lack of knowledge of the Decepticon race….truly amusing.

Scoreent: How strange, I have never seen a logical Transformer laughing before.

Silverbolt: You mean you’ve seen someone like him before?

Scoreent: I have seen many criminals trialed everyday before Axiom Nexus was formed, there was one other solider that had no sense of emotion. He was cold, almost as if he had no Spark, only artificial intelligence, but, just from the sight of him….if I were any of the Maximals, I should never underestimate the power of a Decepticon. [Aside] Or a Predacon for that matter.

Silverbolt: [Nods] a wise, yet obvious thing to say….

Scoreent: Call me Scoreent.

Silverbolt: Very well, Judge Scoreent.

Scoreent: [To Soundwave] you did not need to tell me anything my former enemy. Judging on what you and other Decepticons have been doing the past few weeks, I don’t blame you for creating another war.

Rattrap: What? Why you…

Scoreent: [Faces Rattrap] Please! [Pauses] Let me finish.

[Rattrap hesitates, but waits patiently]

Scoreent: You lived as a Decepticon warrior, probably the most intelligent one I have ever known. I was only a young student at the time when I saw you being trialed on your first crimes. Every single word stuck my circuitry, feeling the wretched battles you witnessed, the things you have observed and destroyed. And…when you spoke about Megatron…the Megatron I grew up fearing….

Silverbolt: Judge Scoreent?

Scoreent: [To Silverbolt] Wait, please let me finish.

Silverbolt: I’m sorry. Please, continue.

Scoreent: [To Soundwave] you praised him, worshipped him as if he was Primus Himself, and you say it without any kind of emotion at all.

[Scoreent holds on to his head]

First Judge: Scoreent, are you okay?

Scoreent: Excuse me gentlemen, but I must step out for a few moments.

[Scoreent rushes off, pushing Rattrap out of his path]

Rattrap: Tsk…that guy’s even crazier than the Vehicons we fought.

Silverbolt: Hm…something about him just doesn’t feel right.

First Judge: I could not agree with you more Coordinator. In fact, for the past few decacycles Judge Scoreent has been acting strangely; running off during meetings with Master Trion. He was an organized ’bot in the past, but you often see him without his data scribes and such.

Second Judge: Master Trion suggested that he should take some rest, but he insists to be a part of this certain trial.

Third Judge: But it is not like the first time he has been disturbed before a trial.

Silverbolt: What do you mean?

Third Judge: Around three megacycles ago, there was a trial about wandering Quintesson scaring inhabitants that he was a time-bomb. The trial was rather minor and he was fined, but Judge Scoreent could not help but stare at the thing.

Second Judge: I remembered that he had to back out during the middle of the prosecution.

First Judge: I don’t know about you, but he was saying something while he ran out of the courtroom.

Silverbolt: What did he say?

First Judge: ‘The eyes…’ he said. ‘Primus get me away from those eyes’ and left in a hurry.

[Silverbolt looks at Rattrap, who continues to stare at the door, thinking intensely]

Silverbolt: Something wrong Rattrap?

Rattrap: Oh…uh…it’s nothing [Looks at Soundwave] I don’t see why this guy is so threatening as that lion-faced judge says.

Soundwave: Watch what you say rodent, if you value your pitiful Spark.

Rattrap: Yeah, but where you’re going, the only value you’ll ever get is the price of your body armour.

[Soundwave stands out of his chair and the judges try to stop from attacking Rattrap. Silverbolt grabs Rattrap away from Soundwave. The judges calm Soundwave down and he sits again in his chair]

Soundwave: Mouthy Maximal!

Rattrap: Dented Decepticon!

[Silverbolt shakes his head, while the judges look oddly at Rattrap and Soundwave. The lights dim off and all characters exit at the right]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

This scene has my Original Character...

Scene IV: Catharsis

[SCENE BEGINS at a hallway]

[Scoreent enters at right using his left arm to push through anything, while using his right hand to cover his face. His hand touches a wall and he slouches down and starts to cover his whole face with his hands. The hallway is brightly lit and he could see no darkness between the walls. He sits there, uncovers his face and sighs]

Scoreent: Why did I run like that [He presses his forehead through his index and middle finger] by the Matrix I am getting worse every nano-click. The idea of being close to a Decepticon is one thing, but a mass-murdering one such as Lieutenant Soundwave? He’s so cold, very cold. Even an all-technological Transformer can send shivers down his circuitry by the very sight of him. Megatron…. [Shivers] he is evil they said. He and Megatron Second are ruthless tyrants only asking for death sentences.

[Scoreent stands up, but struggles]

Scoreent: Even as a little Maximal, everyone told me that Megatron was evil….what? No, I wasn’t born a Maximal. Was I? Where did I even come from anyway? Cybertron? New Quintessa? Where?

[Scoreent stands but slouches, his hand grabbing on to his chest]

Scoreent: My Spark…it beats like the rest of the people here. If our Sparks beat in the same way, then why do we follow different paths? Maximals, Predacons…are we that different? But how should I know, like the unfortunate ones in this planet, I am driven by emotion, not pure logic.

[Scoreent walks towards the centre of the hall and stops there, facing the audience]

Scoreent: Lieutenant Soundwave, that malicious creature, at least he knows who he is! He was the everlasting servant of Megatron and accepts it. He never showed any resistance to him, even if others became leader, he still followed them as if they were Megatron. A Decepticon could never compare himself to him, they always intended to betray their commander to get leadership but he takes that role unless they end up missing or dead, and he quickly resigns afterwards. Someone of great rank should side by the Autobots, not them. We need a logical thing in our ranks, but all I see are males, females all driven by emotion.

[He walks to the further behind at back centre stage and sits down]

Scoreent: My lord Cryotek, here I am waiting for your order, and yet I see no reply from you. I sent all those data scribes as promised. I curse myself for saying this aloud to you but I admit it! I do wish to rid of this technorganic flesh. Strip me of the judge’s robe and give me guns instead. I am no judge and I can not live like one anymore!

[Scoreent kneels and places his hands up in the air]

Scoreent: Lord, I do beseech you! Make me the thing I desire to be! I no longer side with this blasphemous revolution those putrid Maximals…..No, am I to betray my brothers and sisters for pure desire? I should then rip up my Spark and sell me for spare parts. But am I a Maximal as I claim to be? What if I….No, no, no, I can not be that! The Predacons are the spawns of Unicron; they are not to be trusted. Desire they are fumed by, not reason. But the Maximals show no reason either; they would sacrifice their lives in vain, to be a stepping stone for any tyrant to come by.

[Scoreent places his head on the wall, shivering again]

Scoreent: How, how can I create a revolution without the stains of blood and fluid on my hands? I am no murderer, but I thrive on reason, and I do admit, I am jealous of Lieutenant Soundwave and Commander Shockwave; they are the only ones I know who can become so artificially intelligent and contain a Spark. But if I were to eat this forbidden fruit, am I to kill without a thought and call myself a Predacon? A Predacon is a killer, not a saviour, no matter what they say…and lord Cryotek is a Predacon, but why do I serve him? I promised him to help me win over Rodimus Prime to be Chancellor, but why? Why am I motivated by the dark words of this evil dragon? Desire, this is what I am experiencing, the desire to be pure, and logic is the purity. Calm down Scoreent, calm down.

[Scoreent stands up, his face staring upwards]

Scoreent: To sacrifice emotion, I must become logical, that is what I desire to be. But why must that delicious fruit be in the hands of a murderer like lord Cryotek? Is this what the humans call it? Temp….tem…temptation, ah that’s the word. Yes, I am tempted to be that reasonable machine. To be logical, that is where we can become the same. The same thoughts, the same ideas, the same….there is where we can hear our Sparks beat at last. We can conquer and share the knowledge to all Galaxies, we can get rid of this flaw, and then we can have Universal peace. It is brilliant, and since I know the law, we can do this peacefully; no violence, no war. But what if they refuse? No, they can’t, they must know that a life filled with emotions if filled with suffering. All I see in those criminals is suffering; their lies are ruined because of what ‘they’ have ‘done‘.

[Scoreent smiles, looking up again]

Scoreent: It makes sense; I will save the Universe from the flaws that is emotion. No longer will feelings be shared and only then we will dwell in peace. No villains, no Predacons…no Decepticons as well. [Laughs] No longer will you scare me with the Quintesson eyes you sent to me lord Cryotek! No longer!

[Scoreent removes a data scribe from his robes]

Scoreent: Do you see this my lord? This will be the very thing that can destroy you! You will be locked away for life, until your Spark withers to the Pit!

[Scoreent tares the data scribe in two, then four, until the scribe is split into many shards. He spills the shards in the floor, kicking them upward to fly into his robes. He kneels down and throws his hands up in the air, crying in the process]

Scoreent: Lord Cryotek! No more shall I be your enemy! Strip me of my Maximal heritage, but do not name me as a Predacon. Cybertron must know the truth, and we shall guide them to it. Lord Cryotek! Free me of my flesh! My lord, free me!

[Scoreent slouches and cries, covering his face]

Scoreent: But please my lord, don’t make me a murderer.

[As the lights go off again, the sound of Scoreent’s cries are there. A blue light comes into the open and Cryotek appears from behind, holding the distorted judge. The light goes off again and the sound of Cryotek’s laughter is heard on the background]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Scene V: Allegiance

[SCENE BEGINS in Prison Facility Hallway in Axiom Nexus]

[The lights brighten as Soundwave appears sitting in a prison cell. As he sits there motionless, Scoreent enters from right, carrying data scribes. He walks towards Soundwave’s cell and Soundwave continues to look down]

Scoreent: Though I may be an inferior to a highly ranked Decepticon, I do understand about the cause you are trying to complete.

[Soundwave stays motionless]

Scoreent: Lieutenant Soundwave of the Decepticon Army, loyal servant to Megatron, commander of soldiers Laserbeak, Ravage, Frenzy, Rumble, Ratbat, Buzz Saw, Overkill, Slugfest, Garboil, Howlback, and Beastbox. The temporary commander of the Decepticons after the overthrow of Megatron, Shockwave, Bludgeon, and Scorponok. A spy, saboteur, intelligence officer, all under a solider who speaks in a monotonous voice. I’ve studied you since the day you came to court and heard these stories that you have said to Master Alpha Trion: You’ve lead your troops to the Decepticon Civil War against Starscream and Shockwave, extracting the earth’s energy with the Terrorcons, fought bravely in the Time Wars, conquered the planet Warworld, You have done everything that no Decepticon can ever do except the commanders before you. You have done everything in your power to maintain your rank, and even if you are alone, you become the most formidable foe to all the Autobots. All which ever saw you fear you, all which ever known you worship you. You…by Primus what am I saying?

[Scoreent backs away from the prison cell, turning away from Soundwave]

Scoreent: You are not only that but you are a murderer. There are people saying horror stories about you killing any race that opposes you. You’ve killed Autobots, humans, even your own comrades if they ever disobeyed you just once. You are a killer, a criminal, and all should be punished for destroying the lives of many….however….

[Scoreent faces Soundwave, who finally looks up to see Scoreent. He walks closer to Soundwave’s cell and stands up, facing Scoreent completely]

Scoreent: Lieutenant Soundwave, you are the treacherous being that I have studied the most, you deserve to be in command permanently. You are equipped with knowledge about each and every faction known, and with it, you can manipulate it and destroy it, but, it is your foolish pride on being a Decepticon that is preventing you from true conquest.

[Soundwave looks intensely at Scoreent, disgusted by his words. Scoreent recoils a bit after looking at the crimson eyes]

Scoreent: You saw yourself fighting alongside the Autobots, you knew how grateful it was to have a bigger army to fight such lowly enemies like the Quintessons, you knew that with your power, knowledge, and charismatic ability, you can control the whole world and crown yourself as a god. The one thing I can not understand is why a being of no emotion, one who can think clearly and knows the soul of any living creature just by looking at him, why…why do you accept yourself as a Decepticon?

Soundwave: Is it not the same reason why you proudly call yourself a Maximal?

Scoreent: [Bangs his hands on the cell door] I AM NO MAXIMAL! I am NONE! I am none and forever shall be NONE! Maximals believe that peace can be brought through oppression. The Predacons are the weak race of Decepticon worshippers, knowing nothing of what it means to be called a conqueror. Autobots and Decepticons, they are the worst of all; they are destroyers of any planet they touch. They kill for any means necessary; they are the ones that cause us to live in ignorance for the rest of our lives. It is their dammed faults that I have to end up this way. Here I am before you Lieutenant, a weak creature motivated by such feelings that even a droid can find disturbing. I wish to be no faction, and I prefer to never be in one.

[Scoreent places his hands on the cell door and stares at Soundwave angrily]

Scoreent: All of you! Every one that calls him a faction are WORTHLESS, DISGUSTING SOULS!!!!!!!!!

[Scoreent kneels down and pants. When he finished, he places his hand under his robe and reveals a long rectangular key]

Scoreent: Lieutenant Soundwave, you will be free from your crimes. I, Judge Scoreent of the Maximal Republic, Representative of the Maximal Judicial Branch, and High Member of Master Alpha Trion’s Inner Circle, shall grant you amnesty from all crimes before, during, and after the Great War.

[Scoreent places the key to a socket at the cell door. The cell’s display screen says RELEASE in Cybertronian and the cell door opens]

Scoreent: Not only this, but I will help you release any criminal, your comrades, and relieve them of their charges. This way, you will have the freedom to do whatever you wish, even leaving the planet, I will not stop you. But I ask one thing from you.

[Soundwave looks at Scoreent again, who kneels down before him]

Scoreent: How, how are you able to contain the life without emotion?

[Soundwave walks forward to Scoreent and places his hand upon his head. From there, a wave of white energy appears from Soundwave’s hand to Scoreent’s body. The pulsing energy flows through him for a few minutes, and Soundwave finally frees Scoreent, who ends up on the floor]

Soundwave: You are free from your weakness judge.

[Soundwave looks at Scoreent for a few moments and grabs the key and the data scribes on the floor. He places the scribes inside his chest and picks up Scoreent and places him in the cell. He uses the key and places it in the cell door, displaying the Cybertronian word LOCKED on the screen. He later places the key inside his chest. Soundwave looks at Scoreent one more time and walks away from the cell, exiting from right. The curtains close in]

[END OF ACT II]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Act III: War

Scene I: Message From Above

Synopsis:

Scoreent, once a faithful judge and friend to Supreme Head Judge Alpha Trion has decided to remove his beliefs as a Maximal and became his own being. Now making an alliance with the criminal lord Cryotek, and releasing the former Decepticon solider Soundwave, the judge waits patiently for Cryotek’s orders, as he and his new ally Shockwave enter Axiom Nexus, awaiting the battles, the reunions, and secrets that lay hidden in the awake of a rebellion.

[ACT III BEGINS as the curtain opens in an office building in New Quintessa]

[Cryotek sits there looking at the data scribes in one hand, while he counts Energon Crystals with the other. A Diagnostic Drone enters from the left flying towards him]

Diagnostic Drone: My lord, I am sent here by Judge Scoreent and he delivers this message to you. Activating transmission. [Computer] Transmission processing.

[Cryotek stops reading and counting and waits for the transmission. The Diagnostic Drone faces him and his eyes project a small screen showing the face of Scoreent]

Scoreent: My lord Cryotek, I decided to no longer call myself a Maximal, nor will you call me a Predacon either. After looking back to what you and your students have been planning all these stellar cycles, my decision has been made.

[Cryotek moves closer to the screen and smiles]

Scoreent: Lord, I will work with you to make your dreams a reality. I will motivate myself day and night until I am crowned Chancellor to both Maximal and Predacon Republics. This way, when you reach unlimited greatness, we can eliminate the races called Maximal and Autobot. Unfortunately I must decline on one thing.

Cryotek: And what, my friend, do you oppose?

Scoreent: If I am under a situation on where I must kill for your benefit, I will refuse to help you. If you plan on creating a massacre of any kind, I will resign from my alliance and arrest you. Do not think that you are free from Master Alpha Trion or my grasp. I serve in the name of knowledge and peace, but not for control and ignorance.

Cryotek: [Slams his fist on the desk] Blast that conscientious objector! You may call yourself a Maximal no more, but your pride justly speaks like one.

Scoreent: I will meet you at Axiom Nexus where the Maximals and Predacons will celebrate the Ceremony of Unity. By then, you and I will plan ourselves for the future. My lord, by that time, I trust you to let me take care of this situation myself. Like you, I too have an old friend [Smirks]

[The screen disappears]

Diagnostic Drone: [Computer] Transmission ended.

[Cryotek sits back in his chair, his fingers placed on his chin]

Cryotek: Scoreent…hm…I have never heard his voice in a tone like that. Perhaps my words have changed him for the better. Him removing himself of the Maximal name was easier than planned [Laughs] Oh Scoreent, noble as you may be, you are weak and naïve, give him one dream and he can consume it like Unicron Himself. [Laughs] I remember on what you’ve said to me old friend. You were a refugee, running away from the Vehicon infestation that my student proudly produced. And when you awakened, I was the first thing you see. You were alone, misshapen, and have no recollection of who you were and where you came from. And I, your lord Cryotek took you in and taught you the things you needed to know. I say to you, ‘You have a great way at knowing things Scoreent, maybe one day you can become an all-knowing Transformer, maybe even surpass Alpha Trion himself.

[Cryotek stands up from the chair and faces walks to the balcony]

Cryotek: And you said ‘Who is Alpha Trion?’ I answer, ‘Why my boy, only one of the all-knowing Transformers in the Universe’ and you reply ‘You mean there is more?’ [Laughs] Pitiful boy, by then you made it your dream to be omnipresent, to forever stay in your own little world. I couldn’t help but make webs in your unattainable dreams. To see you so happy and carefree makes it all the more amusing [Laughs again]

[Cryotek faces the Diagnostic Drone]

Cryotek: Come forward.

[The Diagnostic Drone flies towards Cryotek]

Cryotek: I need you to do a little favour for me.

Diagnostic Drone: What will you like for me to do, my lord?

Cryotek: First, you must head to Axiom Nexus and head to the office of Chancellor Rodimus Prime. From there you must deliver this to him.

[Cryotek walks to his desk and pulls out a drawer. He removes a disk and hands it to the Diagnostic Drone]

Cryotek: You must tell the Chancellor to play this disk. If he asks who it is from, tell him that it is from…

[Dirge enters from right. Cryotek looks at him]

Cryotek: Ah Dirge, my fellow servant. How have you been old friend? [Looks at the Diagnostic Drone] Excuse me for one moment.

[Cryotek walks up to Dirge]

Dirge: [Kneels] My lord, I have received a message from one of my subordinates. It seems that the judge named Scoreent has been locked in a prison cell.

Cryotek: Are you certain?

Dirge: [Stands up] Indeed I am sir; the courts of both Maximal and Predacon Republics are questioning him as we speak. A drone saw him in the cell and called for the officers. Why he is questioned is because the cell was intended for someone else. That criminal should’ve been in there instead of Scoreent.

Cryotek: And whose cell is it originally.

Dirge: My lord…

[Dirge looks down and sighs for a moment, then looks up at Cryotek]

Dirge: It belongs to Lieutenant Soundwave.

[Cryotek grabs Dirge by the neck]

Cryotek: You dare lie to me?!

Dirge: [Chokes] my lord, I swear I am not lying. [Chokes] Scoreent…freed….

[Cryotek releases Dirge and walks to his desk, as Dirge falls to the floor, gasping for breath]

Cryotek: That fool! Naïve little fool!

[Cryotek smashes the organized Energon Crystals with his fist]

Cryotek: Does he not know that Decepticons such as Soundwave will betray anyone who is not in his rank? Is he so corrupted by that dream of his that he dares to disobey waiting for my order? Incompetent child!

[Cryotek faces the Diagnostic Drone]

Cryotek: Do not forget, my little friend that I still call for a favour from you. Quickly [Hands him the disk again] give this to Chancellor Prime…tell him directly it is from me, Minister Cryotek from New Quintessa. Tell him to operate that disk on the eve of the Celebration of Unity. I want you to watch over him, to never allow him to see the disk before that day. Do you understand me?

Diagnostic Drone: I understand completely, my lord.

Cryotek: Good, now go.

[The Diagnostic Drone leaves with the disk and flies off to the balcony, exiting from the left. Cryotek now faces Dirge, standing up]

Cryotek: Are you alright Dirge?

Dirge: I think so my lord.

Cryotek: Good. Come with me old friend, we must meet up with our ‘science officer’.

[Dirge follows Cryotek to the right exiting there]

[END SCENE]

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Wonko The Sane wrote:Wow,I can see a tumbleweed.
I know, I know, sorry. Personally, I've been kinda' busy.

At any rate...
He said to me that Maximals live in peace, but the Predacons, we live for the glory of conquest… we shatter galaxies, until only one side survives, and it has been so for centuries, ever since Autobot and Decepticon started the Great War.
That sounds like Dinobot. But isn't he dead by the time this story takes place? So then... who is Cryotek talking about? Hee hee hee.

Seriously, Cryotek is like senator Palpatine in this story.

I haven't read the whole thing, but what I have has been interesting. It really does test one's knowledge of Transformer's lore though.

See, I don't know... too much about G1, so I've had to think while reading this. Anyways, it's cool seeing Shockwave dimming in and out of reality. And it's cool that his reactions to the hallucinations form the reactions to reality too.

Very involved writing.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Thanks a bunch.

About Cryotek's quote.It was said by a few people that Dinobot was also taught by Cryotek,being how he and Megatron met and stole the Golden Disk together.So,I assume that he said this quote once before.

And you are the second person that thinks Cryotek is Palpatine :lol:funny that I was watching Star Wars yesterday and that the two do manipulate in a similar way,but Cryotek has more lethal manipulation.

Thank you for the comment.

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Uber-confident on this scene.

Scene II: Command

[SCENE BEGINS in the ground level of the New Quintessa building]

[Shockwave enters from right as he carries blueprints and metal parts. He places them on a desk and reads the blueprints one more time. He takes a cylinder metal part and attached it to a thin, long, golden metal, also shaped as a cylinder. He sits down and brings out a meld. He places the two cylinders down and grabs a half-finished rectangular piece; on top of it is his cannon. He inspects the cannon carefully for any cracks or rust. He places the cannon down and starts melding the rectangular piece to his cannon]

[Cryotek and Dirge enter from the right]

Cryotek: I have received word from my pupil that we are prepared for the attack in Axiom Nexus. Shockwave, will you be willing to finish these weapons on time?

[Shockwave looks up at Cryotek]

Shockwave: Making a deal with you does not mean that I am your slave.

Cryotek: I am asking if you are able to finish them on time.

Shockwave: That depends on how many Vehicon Drones you are willing to produce.

Cryotek: I have my share of Vehicons here. The rest are at Cybertron, waiting to be awakened. Do not forget Shockwave, you and I both need each other, and if one of us can not complete a task, our whole future will be in the hands of the Maximals, and what a humiliating defeat it will be for you: The great scientist Shockwave, former leader of the Decepticons, the very one who overthrew Megatron long ago, can be beaten by a bunch of weak Maximals?

[Cryotek laughs]

Shockwave: I am not too worried about that. After all, were you not defeated by your Megatron stellar cycles ago? Constantly being tricked by his act of compassion only to put you into Stasis Lock and steal your projects? If you are able to survive a humiliating defeat like that as everyone in Cybertron says, then I should have no problem with coping.

Cryotek: You should be cautious to what rubbish others speak of.

Shockwave: And you should remember that there are others more dangerous…and deceitful than you.

[Shockwave continues to meld his cannon]

Shockwave: I will have them done by the next day, until then, I advise you to be patient and concentrate on your side of the contract.

[Cryotek leans closer to Shockwave]

Cryotek: Very well, scientist, but mark my words. I am the one that will cry victory [Whispers] and it will be under the name of Predacon. [Smirks]

Cryotek: Come Dirge. We must devise my campaign immediately.

Dirge: As you command my lord.

[Cryotek and Dirge exit from right as Shockwave continues on with his melding. He stops and places his hand on his head and stares longingly at his cannon. The lights go dark except for the working lamplight on Shockwave’s desk. As he continues to look at his cannon, a Voice enters from right, wearing the mask of Cyclonus, a former enemy of Shockwave‘s. He waits patiently for him, and in a few moments, Shockwave looks up to see him. Shockwave stands up immediately, letting the chair fall instantly. He prepares his cannon and waits to strike]

Shockwave: You! Why do you haunt me now Cyclonus?

[Cyclonus puts his arms out to Shockwave and bows his head before him]

Cyclonus: Shockwave… [Looks up] by Unicron, age has not been kind to you.

Shockwave: What do you want from me?

Cyclonus: It is what you want from me, isn’t it Shockwave? I have been a loyal servant to Galvatron, created the great Unicron. He and I came to your time to tell you about the prevention of your misfortune. If you had not been so untrustworthy, and kept me like a dismembered trophy, perhaps you could have achieved the power of my god and commander.

Shockwave: [Chortles] you don’t remember that I, Shockwave overthrew that brute Galvatron? Do you forget that his greed and illness plagued the Decepticons until each one fell under his feet? I was the last of my kind; proficient, foremost, and rational. It was my own understanding that saved us from complete extinction from the accursed Autobots; I alone made the Decepticon name a reality. Now, one generation afterwards and many fall silent when our name is heard. My death was the last thing I needed to hear, especially from the follower of that lunatic Galvatron.

[Shockwave faces his cannon to Cyclonus]

Shockwave: The traitors that refuse to join me decided to resurrect Megatron in his justly form, only to prevail me afterwards. I made sure that the inevitable wouldn’t come by creating Jetfire and the Constructicons, that way; I had no trouble on preventing my demise or the rise of Galvatron. However, stubborn creatures like you did not partake on my vast knowledge. Galvatron rises from the ashes and I was almost eaten by Unicron.

[Shockwave stands motionless, then speaks again]

Shockwave: You absconders do not know the title of Decepticon! A Decepticon should know that the only true path to victory is through himself and his loyal subordinates. No one should allow an unworthy copy of Megatron or a lunatic like Galvatron to take the place as leader. A leader is someone who knows damn well what he or she is doing.

Cyclonus: If you know what it is to be a Decepticon Shockwave, then why did you agree to serve such a lowly individual like Cryotek?

[Cyclonus walks two steps closer to Shockwave, but stops as Shockwave places his hand on one of the cannon buttons]

Cannon: Loading at 30% and rising.

Cyclonus: If I were to live in your situation right now Shockwave, I would take him down and live for the Decepticon Empire, but seeing how old you have become [Cackles] I doubt it. Look at you; rusted, creaking, and still under the same old parts since the day you’ve been arrested by the Autobots, weren’t you old enemy? [Chortles] you have no choice but to be the servant of a Predacon. [Laughs] he may be more intelligent than you after all.

Shockwave: Even someone as old as me can still defeat any weak Transformer Primus throws at me; Cryotek is one of those weaklings.

Cannon: Loading at 70% and rising.

Shockwave: And if you were to live right now, I would have severely killed you with my cold hands instead.

Cyclonus: Go right ahead if you must, you will only escape the problem that has been facing you all this time.

[Cyclonus walks two steps forward to Shockwave again]

Cyclonus: Shockwave…do you not know why you keep seeing the faces of those who can easily dethrone you?

[Shockwave stays motionless, looking at Cyclonus]

Cyclonus: Why do you constantly think of us? It is not for reminiscence or any slag like that. It is because you have grown weaker. So weak that you are overwhelmed by what has happened.

Shockwave: [Smiles] because I envisioned you, you conclude that I am growing more faint? Your reasoning is duller than the real Cyclonus. [Laughs]

Cannon: Loading at 90% and rising.

Cyclonus: If that is true, then why does the image of I, Megatron, and Soundwave keep appearing to you so often now? You don’t think that I can see you crying out to Megatron, begging for mercy? You, pleading for his forgiveness, requesting to serve him again, like the pitiful weakling you have become. We come here for one reason: To remind yourself on how horrendous you truly are.

[Cyclonus kneels down and looks up at the ceiling, imitating Shockwave]

Cyclonus: [Imitating Shockwave] Forgive me. Please, forgive me my commander. Please, I beg of you, haunt me no more. Haunt me no more and I shall live to serve you! Let you no longer wake my dreams! Let you not impale me with your image! Away from me, sir, away from me, and I shall serve you again. Let me live as a Decepticon again! Please, [Expresses in the form of weeping and slouches to the ground] haunt me no more! [Laughs while slouched]

[Shockwave’s fingers start to twitch, aiming closer to one of the cannon’s buttons]

Cannon: Loading at 100%. Completed.

[Shockwave places his hand on the cannon once more. Cyclonus stands up and faces Shockwave]

Cyclonus: Do not deny us anymore Shockwave! You have grown too proud of yourself. We will all disappear from you in time, but remember this…

[Cyclonus points to the Voice entering from the left, fully appearing in the form of Megatron]

Cyclonus: It is neither I nor Soundwave that will kill you. It is him, the only leader you’ve betrayed!

[Shockwave looks at Megatron and he does the same]

Cyclonus: He, Megatron, represents your fallen pride. It is he who will carry on the fear to all hearts of generations! His followers will be named after him, and never, never shall you be the very thing that Megatron was; a being in command and Megatron shall be the very last thing you see before you die.

[The Voice of Megatron laughs as Cyclonus grabs Shockwave‘s cannon. Shockwave fires his cannon to Cyclonus, then Megatron, both disappearing instantly. The blast of the cannon spreads flames across the desk and chair. In seconds, the whole area is covered in flames. Shockwave stays motionless, horrified by the sight he sees: Megatron rises out of the flames and fires at Shockwave’s cannon]

[Shockwave falls to the floor, looking at the destroyed pieces of his new invention. He picks a gun from his right hip and fires it to Megatron, each shell missing more horribly than the last. Shockwave now stands and heads for Megatron but is stopped by the reappearance of Cyclonus, strangling and beating Shockwave with his fists. He throws Shockwave to the floor and steps aside for Megatron to walk through the flames, crushing the scattering pieces of the cannon]

Shockwave: Megatron….

[Shockwave crawls back each step Megatron takes, aghast. Megatron prepares his blaster and faces it to Shockwave]

Cyclonus: [Echoes] on the day you die, the appearance of Megatron will be the last you see. The flames of the Pit will slowly rise as you realize how powerless you’ve become.

[Shockwave stares at Megatron, awaiting his words]

Megatron: Consider it an honour to die by my hand traitor.

[Megatron fires the blaster at Shockwave’s head, but as that happened, the lights go off completely, only hearing the explosion. The lights go on completely and Shockwave wakes up with a start. He looks around and looks at the finished cannon. He looks at his hands, shaking and clenching. He places his head down on the desk and sighs. He rises and places the cannon on his right arm]

Shockwave: A dream only filled with misfortune.

[He looks up and sees nothing, and continues to stay like this. The lights go off once again and all is heard is Megatron and Cyclonus’ laugh]

[END SCENE]