Transtech:Series I-Ascension

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

The Final Scene.

Scene VI: Megatron

[SCENE BEGINS in the hall of the Oracle]

[Enter a few Predacon soldiers from left, dragging rope, tied up with the Maximals Silverbolt, Blackarachnia, and Cheetor]

First Solider: Disgusting Maximals, you know these are the ones that founded this old computer.

Second Solider: Well they’ll be the last Maximals to see it once Lord Cryotek comes in.

First Solider: Well I hope he comes soon. He says he has a surprise in store for us, and it has something to do with that Oracle.

[Enter Cryotek, Scoreent, and the Diagnostic Drone from above]

First/Second Solider: Lord Cryotek!

Cryotek: Quickly Predacons, to the Oracle. Prepare yourselves for an attack!

[Scoreent climbs off of Cryotek. He Transforms back into Robot Mode and he and Scoreent run towards the Oracle. The Oracle is already activated and awaits for its order]

Cryotek: Scoreent, I want you to get inside the Oracle and be reformatted. Reach into the Pit and look for a Spark.

Scoreent: Cryotek, am I to become Megatron?

Cryotek: Yes my friend.

Scoreent: [Sighs] to think that my dream can cause so much chaos in this planet, and, to accept your ambitions and overthrowing my own.

Cryotek: Scoreent, if you don’t want to do this…

Scoreent: I am perfectly fine with this. I was your pawn since the day you found me. You raised me to know things about the law, the Maximals, the Predacons, every faction that you can remember. I freely studied the most powerful, unfeeling Cybertronians in history, and even learned a few things from Master Alpha Trion. To betray you now is useless; who shall I turn back to? Master Alpha Trion left Cybertron, Rodimus Prime is dead, Soundwave is gone, and Shockwave will kill me. You are the only one left that I can trust now.

[Cryotek and Scoreent look at one another]

Scoreent: If I can not be your son through Judge Scoreent, I might as well become your son through Megatron Second.

[Scoreent walks towards the Oracle]

Cryotek: Wait!

Scoreent: What is it?

[The Diagnostic Drone flies towards Cryotek. He takes out a needle and passes it to the Drone. The Drone flies towards Scoreent and asks for his arm. Scoreent removes the sleeve of his robe and the Drone injects the needle to Scoreent]

Cryotek: It’s Megatron’s mech fluid. I collected it when he tried to remove his organic parts to become fully mechanical.

Scoreent: Even before we met, your ambitions to bring him back are still tremendous.

[Shockwave enters from above and begins shooting the guards. Both Cryotek and Scoreent look as he runs for them. Cryotek looks at Scoreent and pushes him into the Oracle. Shockwave stops and looks angrily at Cryotek]

Shockwave: Fool! What have you done?

Cryotek: Your Logic Circuits are gone Shockwave [Mobilizes] and no Maximal or Decepticon will stop me from my goal.

[Shockwave shoots at Cryotek but misses, ducking down. He dodges the blasts and shoots at Shockwave, also missing]

[The soldiers enter from right and begin to shoot Shockwave, but he runs towards them, Transforming into Vehicle Mode. The soldiers continue to shoot, but Shockwave swerves and Transforms back to Robot Mode, being in short range to blast the soldiers]

[Cryotek Transforms into his Beast Mode and attacks Shockwave from behind. Cryotek uses his mouth and successfully removes Shockwave’s cannon]

[The two battle, but Shockwave overpowers Cryotek by grabbing his neck, closest to his dragon head. The soldiers rush to Shockwave and grabbed both of his arms, pulling them away from Cryotek‘s neck. Shockwave loses grip and Cryotek is released. The soldiers’ pins Shockwave and he cannot free himself. Cryotek takes an Energon-filled spear from a solider and aims towards Shockwave’s chest]

Cryotek: Pitiful little Shockwave, overpowered by a Predacon. Well, be thankful that Soundwave isn’t here to see this.

[As Cryotek lifts up the spear, Shockwave emits energy from his unattached cannon, burning the solider, and takes out the rest by rolling away from them and Cryotek. His arm is destroyed by Cryotek and the Energon spear. Shockwave grabs the spear away from Cryotek. Shockwave damages Cryotek’s arms and hands by swinging the spear, and finally places the spearhead on Cryotek’s neck]

Shockwave: Be thankful that your pupil isn’t here to see this.

[The spear goes deeper into Cryotek’s neck and the Diagnostic Drone flies towards Shockwave, but he releases the spear and aims it to the Drone. The Drone splits in half and is Offline. Cryotek tries to attack but Shockwave clenches his neck, pressing force to it]

Shockwave: Activate your Vehicons, Cryotek.

[Cryotek uses his damaged arm and presses a few buttons on his chest, activating the Vehicon Drones from the underground. The Vehicons enter at right and wait for Cryotek’s order]

Shockwave: Tell them to get into the Oracle and find a Maximal in a lion’s mane.

[Cryotek faces the Vehicons and nods. The Vehicon Drones drives past Shockwave and Cryotek and enter the Oracle. Both Shockwave and Cryotek face the Oracle]

Shockwave: Your stupid ambitions will provide nothing in the end. You kept secrets from me and I played the fool in being your science officer. Now I have the upper hand. I will kill you and your accomplice.

[Shockwave walks forward to grab his unattachable cannon from the floor. He points his cannon to the Oracle, preparing for Scoreent to come out. The lights dim again and the Voice masked as Cyclonus enters from the Oracle]

Shockwave: You again?

[The lights brighten again and Cryotek looks at Shockwave, who can only see the Voice]

Cyclonus: It is time for you to die Shockwave.

Shockwave: Megatron can wait. I need something back.

Cyclonus: He can not wait, he is already coming.

[Cyclonus points to the Oracle and out of the Oracle are half-destroyed Vehicon Drones. Both Shockwave and Cryotek look at the dead drones and Shockwave throws Cryotek down and runs straight for the Oracle, shooting inside it. Cyclonus looks at him and laughs]

Cyclonus: You fell from grace Shockwave. Now you will face the consequences of killing my leader. Megatron will return to this world and you Shockwave will kneel before him, begging for your forgiveness! [Laughs]

[Shockwave runs closer to the Oracle, almost touching the surface. He goes inside and steps back, with a wrist gun pointed to his head. Cyclonus looks ahead and he sees the Voices masked as Soundwave and his minions]

[Megatron II appears from the Oracle, but Shockwave sees him as the Decepticon Megatron. Shockwave uses his broken arm to hit Megatron, but fails, as Megatron grabs his arm, twists it and points his cannon to Shockwave’s neck. Shockwave tries to fight Megatron through his feet, but Megatron twists his arm again and Shockwave slowly falls to his knees]

Shockwave: Slagging Decepticon [Looks at Cyclonus] I will not die at Megatron’s hands! Nor follow at his worthless steps!

[Shockwave twists himself away from Megatron’s grasp, and, desperately, tares his destroyed arm in half. Megatron releases him and Shockwave runs away from him. He grabs the Energon spear from the floor]

Shockwave: [Laughs] I am the servant of pure logic!!!

[Shockwave runs towards Megatron II but stops, as Cryotek blasted his legs with his Transmetal Dragon Arm Cannon. Shockwave looks back and he sees the Voices and Cryotek gathering around him. He notices that the Decepticon Megatron is with them]

Cyclonus: I did not say which Megatron.

[Megatron II grabs the Energon spear and stabs Shockwave. Sparks of electricity gather around Shockwave, as his Spark is being inflamed, swelled, and depleted]

Megatron II: There will always be one servant of pure logic, and sadly, it is not you.

[Shockwave falls on his back, but Megatron II grabs him. The Voices walk towards Shockwave and circle around him and Megatron II. The Voices smile at Shockwave, in fact, laughing at him]

Shockwave: Commander, lieutenant, general…..

Voices: Officer…You should have died along with us…There is nothing left for you now…

Cyclonus: …death is the better experience than a life with emotion…

[The Voices nod. Megatron uses the spear one more time and cuts off the head of Shockwave carefully from his neck, making sure that no part goes broken. He succeeds and places the head on top of the spear, fastening it so Shockwave‘s head would not fall off]

Voices: This Megatron will destroy the Universe with his master’s ambitions, and Cryotek will destroy the Universe with his pupil’s ambitions. Let Unicron engulf Cybertron as he was supposed to back in the Great War.

[Shockwave dies. Both Cryotek and Megatron II look at each other]

Megatron II: Cryotek, [Smirks] even when I betray you, you still needed my brilliance.

[Both nodded. Cryotek stands up and walks towards Megatron II, as does he, carrying the spear proud fully behind him]

Megatron II: I suppose Cybertron is now at our grasp?

[Cryotek smiles at Megatron II]

Megatron II: Excellent. Impressive as always Cryotek. Yes

[Cryotek and Megatron II walk away from the Oracle and exit at right. The lights go out again and the spotlight aims at Shockwave’s headless body. The Voices pick him up and wiped the fluid and oil off him with their robes. Each one carried a piece of Shockwave and exited through the Oracle. The final spotlight is gone and the curtains close]

[END OF SERIES I]
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!