Transtech:Series I-Ascension

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Scene III: Question

[SCENE BEGINS in the Processing Room at Axiom Nexus]

[Cheetor, Rattrap, and Silverbolt enter at right with a few Autobots and Decepticons. Each walk on a line, with Cheetor first and Silverbolt last. The Autobots and Decepticons walk into a platform while Cheetor, Rattrap, and Silverbolt sit at chairs behind a mainframe. The Autobots and Decepticons all bow their heads and raise their right hands]

Autobots/Decepticons: I believe in the name of Primus; Creator of all living things. I swear to the Chancellor; who brings peace to the planet of Cybertron. I will follow the heroes that fall before us; in the Great War, the Time Wars, the Beast Wars, and the Spark Wars. I will follow the future of the Golden Age; even if we class ourselves as Maximals, Predacons, Autobots, or Decepticons, we will continue to work our way through peace and freedom, and never to pursue ourselves as conquers. This is our choice, this is our freedom, and we will allow ourselves to be reformatted.

[The Autobots and Decepticons raise their heads and look to Cheetor, Rattrap, and Silverbolt]

Silverbolt: Well done my friends. [Looks to Rattrap] are we ready?

[Rattrap nods]

Cheetor: Very well then. [To the Autobots and Decepticons] you know that this decision is final. Once you become reformatted there is no way to return to your original status. Are you sure you want to become as we are; to become technorganic?

Autobots/Decepticons: Yes sir!

Cheetor: Then, you have the honour of joining us then

[Cheetor bows his head to them and they do the same]

Cheetor: [To Rattrap] alright old friend. Upon my signal.

[Rattrap turns some dials and pressed the coordinates in the mainframe. Behind the Autobots and Decepticons comes out a sharp cannon, each side containing six smaller cannons. The cannons are tuned and each point a laser, aiming at the middle backs of the Autobots and Decepticons. The laser reflects to each of their metal plating]

Silverbolt: All cannons ready to fire.

[As the cannons fire on the Autobots and Decepticons, Soundwave enters from right, hiding in the shadows on a balcony above the characters]

Soundwave: Flesh and metal becoming one. It is tragic that these Maximals continue to live for the sake of peace, even our supposed descendants have decided to no longer fight for their freedom. The Decepticons and the Autobots are a dying race; each of us will fade by the ongoing purification of the Maximals and Predacons. If this continues, they too will eventually die. I no longer fight in Megatron’s name, nor do I fight for the Decepticon name.

[A flash of light appears from each of the Autobots and Decepticons. Soundwave covers his optics with his arm. The light fades after a few seconds and the Autobots and Decepticons awaken, each looking at each other and the forms and names chosen for them. Cheetor smiles while Rattrap and Silverbolt high five one another]

Soundwave: The Maximals will rule Cybertron as long as they can however there will be no peace for this planet. We are races after one thing, and that is to control and destroy. Never shall we live in a peaceful society without one taking over the other. I have learned this long ago I as fought many wars with the leaders who stood before me. I know how many Decepticons sacrificed for the sake of keeping one memory in their lives…to them, that one memory is the thing that diverts them from what we truly lost. We Decepticons lost the war and must return to a new Cybertron, and when we are accustomed to this new Cybertron, a war wages again between the next generations of races.

[Soundwave looks down at the new Maximals and Predacons, all are hearing the instructions from Cheetor about Transforming]

Soundwave: When my soldiers were extracted from me long ago I felt insignificant; to be the same as all who fell victim to the Copy Megatron and his master Cryotek. To see the faces of my fallen comrades, each have aged and lost their desire to live.

[Soundwave looks down again to a Maximal, resembling a technocratic jaguar, cheering on how thankful he is to Cheetor and the others]

Soundwave: [Looks away slowly] I will never forget the day I heard of Ravage’s demise in the Beast Wars. He always spoke to me saying that he will reign in the name of the Decepticon Army, and I refused to join him. Ravage, my friend, you risked your life many times before, never refusing my command but we have our own lives to lead. Megatron has perished, the Autobots won, everyone is at peace, and there is nothing else we can do…to start a war for nostalgia’s sake is irrational, only a fool will commit such a thing.

[Soundwave looks down again and sees Silverbolt and Rattrap walking to Cheetor. Soundwave continues to watches the Maximals and Predacons Transforming repeatedly]

Soundwave: A fool Ravage was, he allowed himself to be reformatted into a Predacon and to be a covet agent to some rebellion group that died shortly after the Copy Megatron’s return.

[Soundwave stares at Cheetor, Rattrap, and Silverbolt]

Soundwave: Those three fought in the Beast Wars against Ravage, they are the ones who witnessed his death. He is now in the Pit for eternity, his pride and his need to be a solider once more was his downfall. It is time that I shall face each one personally.

[Soundwave looks at Rattrap]

Soundwave: Starting with the rodent.

[Soundwave removes a bomb from his chest and pressed a button, displaying a timer of 60 SECONDS]

Soundwave: I fight for one thing.

[Soundwave places the bomb at the edge of the balcony]

Soundwave: I fight for revenge!

[Soundwave exits from right, while the rest of the Maximals and Predacons thank Cheetor, Silverbolt, and Rattrap. The lights go off completely, only hearing the ticks in the bomb]

[END SCENE]
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Scene IV: Return

[SCENE BEGINS in a port at New Quintessa]

[Shockwave and Dirge enter from right carrying creates. They place the crates in a trolley where drones take it away to Cryotek’s ship, away from the port. Shockwave looks out to the sky as Dirge walks past him, exiting at right]

Shockwave: Cybertron, at last I will go back to you and await my orders there. Cryotek…

[Shockwave looks to the ship and the drones]

Shockwave: I may be your subordinate now, but when we reach Cybertron we will be enemies.

[Dirge enters from right again, carrying Shockwave’s cannon]

Dirge: Lord Shockwave?

[Shockwave faces Dirge]

Shockwave: Tell me Predacon, why are we leaving this island early?

Dirge: We are under orders from lord Cryotek, he decides to start the campaign early, that’s all.

[Dirge walks on with the cannon]

Shockwave: Do you fear your master to not tell me? Or, is it because you are stupid enough to follow him?

Dirge: What’s your excuse?

Shockwave: I hallucinated at the time he spoke to me, mistaking him for someone else.

Dirge: Really? Who?

Shockwave: A former ally of mine, I believe he is dead.

Dirge: You may never know my lord. Your ally may be alive somewhere in the Galaxy.

Shockwave: If he is, then the more likely he has descended into that dogma they call ’reformatting’

Dirge: So, you are one of those who refuse it as a way of life then?

Shockwave: Indeed I do…apparently you and Cryotek aren’t so lucky to live in a full mechanical body.

Dirge: We had no choice really, before the revolution of Megatron even started, he asked lord Cryotek to get rid of his Beast Mode. I too participated in that experiment.

Shockwave: Was it successful on Megatron’s part?

Dirge: Unfortunately he was scarred from the experiment and his Beast Mode stayed with him. Lord Cryotek and I are partially organic. I remember the lord said that we have become ’Transmetals’ or something.

Shockwave: Interesting, so you can become wholly mechanical but somewhat organic?

Dirge: I suppose so.

Shockwave: Truly remarkable.

[Cryotek enters from right with droids]

Dirge: My lord [Bows]

Cryotek: We are almost ready for departure. Shockwave I want you to finish the rest of your experiments in Cybertron. As for you Dirge, you must come with me at Axiom Nexus and have a personal chat with our [Clears throat] conspirator.

Shockwave: So, there is a turncoat in your ranks Cryotek? [Laughs] how influential you must be, considering that you can not keep your troops in line in my planet.

Cryotek: [Looks at Shockwave] watch you voice box Decepticon, I know damn well that you are to betray me one day.

Shockwave: Soon you will learn that the Predacons can never control their superiors. They must know their place.

Cryotek: As do you Shockwave. Do not think that I, a Predacon can outwit anyone superior than myself.

Shockwave: Hmm….perhaps should ask your inferiors then? I am sure I can gain a few tips from your late pupil.

[Cryotek stares down at Shockwave, as he does the same. They continue to do so, their arms moving forward to their guns placed at their sides]

Dirge: My lords?

[Both stare at Dirge and he recoils. A drone enters from left and faces Cryotek]

Drone: My lord, the ship is now ready.

Cryotek: [Looks at Shockwave] shall we?

Shockwave: [Looks at Cryotek] after you [Bows down and extends his arm towards the ship] Lord Cryotek.

[Cryotek walks off to the left. Dirge follows him]

Cryotek: After he creates more Vehicon Drones for me I want you to do one thing for me Dirge.

Dirge: And that will be?

Cryotek: What else? Eliminate him.

[Shockwave looks at Cryotek and Dirge, exiting at left. The drone begins to walk away until Shockwave grabs its head]

Shockwave: Tell you what my friend, I will show you an example on how I will ‘thank’ Cryotek when we reach Cybertron.

[Shockwave rips the head of the drone. The drone runs in circles but drops instantly, static shock coming out of its neck. Shockwave looks at the dead drone then looks to the sky. He pauses and heads to the ship, exiting from left]

[END SCENE]
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Scene of insanity

Scene V: Eternity

[SCENE BEGINS in the Wanted Facility Interrogation Room in Axiom Nexus]

[One of the lights brightens and appears Scoreent, curled up from his chair with a table in front of him. The surrounding darkness in the stage consumes him, and what is only heard is his constant whistling]

[The sound of a door opens and Rodimus Prime enters from right. Scoreent does not look at him and continues to whistle]

Rodimus Prime: Judge Scorrent I presume?

[Scoreent lowers his head]

Scoreent: Chancellor, at last we meet. How are you and your beloved companion?

Rodimus Prime: That is none of your concern right now. These men here told me that you were trapped in a cell.

Scoreent: Yes I did, and what a very roomy cell it is [Smiles]

Rodimus Prime: That cell you trapped yourself into was Soundwave’s cell…

Scoreent: Yes, that is the prisoner, the lieutenant wanted to be free to do what he needs to do.

Rodimus Prime: So you admit that you let him go.

Scoreent: If I said yes, what will happen to me?

Rodimus Prime: We are already on the search for Soundwave this very moment. As for you, you will be stripped from your ranks and thrown in prison for eternity.

Scoreent: Eternity?

Rodimus Prime: Yes.

Scoreent: Eternity, such a word that is [Tilts his head back] to be locked in a cage until my very heart extinguishes [He puts his head up-right again] you are making a grave mistake sir, because I did not release Lieutenant Soundwave.

Rodimus Prime: Oh really? Well, we have security footage of you freeing the convict. In fact, the way you presented yourself seems….

Scoreent: Unstable?

[Scoreent begins to laugh, while Rodimus Prime calmly looks at Scoreent]

Scoreent: I may have freed him physically, but I was not myself when ‘I’ released him.

[Scoreent extends his arms across the table and places his head there, looking at Rodimus Prime]

Scoreent: Chancellor, do you not see that I am losing my sanity? The judge before me is disintegrating rapidly and I don’t know how much time before he leaves me completely. But this side of me, the one you see right now is laughing inside; laughing at your stupidity, laughing for what has happened, and laughing on what is going to happen.

[Scoreent clenches his fists]

Scoreent: I did free Lieutenant Soundwave for he is my superior. A superior must never be detained for a crime he wants to commit, a war he wants to create, a revolution he seeks for. I seek for a change too.

[Scoreent lifts up his head and turns it back again. He releases his fists and places it on his head, clenching them to his mane]

Scoreent: The root of all problems lies in front of us; we even named it on a day-to-day basis: Maximals, Predacons, Autobots, Decepticons, Organics, Vehicons, Quintessons, and so on. Why do we call ourselves these names Chancellor? Is it because Primus gave them to us when he created Cybertron? Is it because of Megatron and Optimus Prime, the leaders of these so called factions? Tell me Chancellor, why do we continue to name ourselves, since they are the causes of every war that ever happened in Cybertron’s history? When I hear the name ‘Predacon‘, the Maximals sent a resentful look upon there faces, and even when I hear the name ‘Decepticon’, you and those officers there will show a burning hatred towards them inside your processors.

[Scoreent faces up-right again; releasing his fists again and extends his arm to Rodimus Prime, opening his hands to him]

Scoreent: My dream Chancellor is to get rid of the factions, the names, and instil it to the minds of the next generation. When the names are eliminated from history, we can live in a peaceful world, back to what it was before the Spark Wars started; filled with science and exploration, to let all beings know who we are, what we are, and what our plans are. We will tell them on how to maintain the peace they are struggling with, and when that wonderful word spreads out to planets, galaxies, even the whole Universe, they can be, dare I say…‘all one’?

[Rodimus Prime looks at Scoreent, bewildered by his words. Scoreent tires to reach for his hands, but Rodimus Prime steps back. He looks down and shivers a little]

Scoreent: Chancellor, your days are numbered here, and when the number reaches zero, you will have no choice but to fall to my teachings.

[Rodimus Prime looks up at Scoreent]

Rodimus Prime: What you say child are not teachings.

Scoreent: But you must admit Chancellor, I found the source of Cybertron’s problems. If you can accept this, then there will be no problem anymore; no war, no factions, you can even become better than Optimus Prime himself.

[Rodimus Prime looks at Scoreent again, and takes a few steps forward. Scoreent stretches his arm to him]

Scoreent: You will be a hero among the ages. My generation and the next will thank….

[An Autobot officer enters from right. Both Rodimus Prime and Scoreent look at him]

Officer: Chancellor, something happened in the Reformatting Room.

Rodimus Prime: What happened?

Officer: There was an explosion inside the room; we are not sure what the cause of it is.

Rodimus Prime: Was there anyone inside?

Officer: Yes Chancellor.

Rodimus Prime: Did they survive?

Officer: Only three are unconscious sir, for the rest of the seven, are all dead sir.

[Rodimus Prime turns away from the officer, placing his hands on the table, looking down from Scoreent. He hesitates for a few seconds, then rises up again and faces the officer]

Rodimus Prime: Show me, immediately!

Officer: Right away Chancellor.

[Rodimus Prime and the officer walk to the right of the stage. He stops and looks at Scoreent, then to the officer]

Rodimus Prime: [To the officer] I want him locked here for a while. I want no one inside here until I come back. Understood?

Officer: Yes Chancellor.

[Rodimus Prime and the officer exit from right. The sound of a door is closed and locked. Scoreent looks at the right and curls his arms to the back of the chair]

Scoreent: ‘Till all are one‘…is to eliminate the factions.

[Scoreent places his head down and whistles again]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Scene VI: Encounter

[SCENE BEGINS in Cybertron in a landing port]

[Shockwave enters from right and looks to the drones attending Cryotek, also entering from right with Dirge. Shockwave then walks forward and sees a technorgainc flower growing out of the building wall. He picks it up and observes it]

Shockwave: Things have changed here since I last saw it. When I was a guardian to a nearly dead Cybertron in the Great War, things have never changed. Each day when waiting for Megatron’s message I will see nothing but metal, steel, iron, all those things around me. No longer do I see it, instead I see this…

[Shockwave crushes the flower and starts removing all the technorganic flowers on the wall, dropping it to the floor]

Shockwave: The Maximals will die for their insolence, and the Predacons…

[Shockwave looks back to Cryotek and Dirge at the far right stage, who are speaking while the drones unload the crates from the ship]

Shockwave: They are a disgrace to the Decepticon name and they too shall burn in the Pit once Cybertron has its guardian back. However, before I make it a reality [Walks towards Cryotek and Dirge] I will have to make my move earlier than expected.

[Cryotek looks at Shockwave]

Cryotek: Well my friend? What do you think of your planet now?

Shockwave: Putrid, disturbing, and blasphemous to all that I fought for.

Cryotek: Do not worry my friend; soon we will reformat Cybertron into its original status. By then, we will drink Energon in the ruins of Axiom Nexus.

Dirge: [Aside] they speak as if they are friends. Just moments ago they both admitted that they will betray one another. I wonder what the two of you could be planning while saying these words.

Shockwave: I will be honoured.

Cryotek: The same goes for me as well.

[Dirge slowly looks at Cryotek and then to Shockwave]

Dirge: [Clears throat] my lord, we must not waste any more time. As far as we know, [Looks at Shockwave again and hesitates] our turncoat may be in trouble.

Cryotek: Of course my fellow minion. We must attend to our traitor, unless he wasn’t killed before we came.

Dirge: Do you think that my lord?

Cryotek: Who knows, there are some who can avoid their own deaths at least once. Isn’t that right Shockwave?

Shockwave: So that Predacon Alliance of yours have mentioned about Unicron.

Cryotek: The Predacon Alliance and the Maximal Elders were very restrictive to Cybertron’s history, however we Predacons learned little about the Great War. Before the start of the Beast Wars I had access to the Great War, including your involvement to defeat Unicron. Many of us assumed that you were dead, but no, you were still alive even if you didn’t possess much of a body afterwards.

Shockwave: So you knew what I looked like too?

Cryotek: Every tyrant, conspirator, and ambitious being will study off the Great War, and they will remember each event by heart.

Shockwave: Really?

Cryotek: Care to show you?

Shockwave: Certainly.

[As Cryotek was about to recite the Great War events, an explosion is heard. The three characters look to the source of the sound]

Cryotek: Dirge, go up and see what is going on.

[Dirge Transforms into a Transmetal Rhamphorhynchus and flies carefully at the edge of the building to see the explosion. He flies down moments later and faces Cryotek while flapping]

Dirge: My lord, it is at Axiom Nexus.

Cryotek: Then we must be on our way [Aside] there is no telling if Scoreent is still alive.

[Cryotek Transforms into a Transmetal Dragon]

Cryotek: Well Shockwave?

[Shockwave looks to the left of the stage and hesitates. He finally looks at Cryotek and Transforms into a futuristic motorcycle. Cryotek and Dirge fly off, exiting from the left, and Shockwave drives off to the left. The lights darken and all is seen was the light of the explosion]

[END SCENE]

WARNING:The following scenes may cause a great uproar to a certain character's death...and yeah,it's more brutal than I thought it would be.

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Warned you.

Scene VII: Vengeance

[SCENE BEGINS at the top of and Axiom Nexus building]

[Soundwave enters from right carrying an unconscious Rattrap. He places him down and watches the destruction he inflicted. He takes out a wire from his side and inserts one end to a socket outside his chest. He takes the other end of the wire and inserts it to the back of Rattrap’s neck]

Soundwave: Now downloading data tracks.

Computer: Acknowledged.

[As Soundwave receives projections of Rattrap’s memories, he was able to look to his memories from the Beast Wars. He looks at Rattrap, crashing into a ship Ravage was in. He watches as Rattrap installs the bombs and places it to a Spider Predacon’s hands, shaking them with all his might. He escapes and sits on top of the missile, while the bombs exploded. Soundwave, still projecting the memories heard the words ‘Decepticons, forever!’ He removes his end of the wire and holds on to it]

Computer: Unable to download data tracks; please insert the wire into the proper socket.

[He looks at Rattrap, angered at what he done. He clenched to the wire and yanks it from Rattrap’s neck. When removing that end of the wire, Rattrap awakens and sees Soundwave]

Rattrap: [Gasps] Sound…

[Soundwave grabs his neck and lifts him up]

Soundwave: You were the one that killed Ravage in the Beast Wars; the vermin that eliminated the last of my surviving allies. Maximal Rattrap; murder of Ravage and Cybertron!

[Rattrap struggles to breathe and tries to break free from Soundwave’s hand]

Soundwave: You shall burn in the Pit with my loyal solider.

[Soundwave’s hand brings more force to Rattrap’s neck, and as Rattrap continues to struggle, he tries to use the sharp end of his tail to stab Soundwave. Soundwave uses his other hand to grab Rattrap‘s tail. Soundwave extends the tail and as he does this, he stretches his own arms to widen Rattrap]

[Soundwave continues to extend Rattrap further, and releases some force from his previous hand. Rattrap opens his eyes to witness himself ripping in two. He tries to shout but fails at it. Rattrap and Soundwave continues to witness the split of Rattrap’s body, as the skin of his stomach is now torn, and the metal mixed with his flesh are tearing apart, trying to stay connected to one another]

Soundwave: Ravage! Vengeance shall be ours!

[As Soundwave is halfway finished, the building starts to shake and he loses control, releasing force of both hands. Rattrap, with little strength, breaks free and crawls away from Soundwave. The building continues to quiver faster than before. The building starts to fall and both Soundwave and Rattrap slide off the edge, exiting at the right]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I'm sorry.

Scene VIII: Ally

[SCENE BEGINS in Axiom Nexus, where the building Soundwave and Rattrap were on is now collapsed]

[Enter Rodimus Prime and seven Autobot officers from right, looking at the damage]

Rodimus Prime: [Faces three officers] you three, check the damage if any survivors are underneath.

[The three officers head towards the damaged building and begin to pick up the debris]

Rodimus Prime: [Faces three other officers] the rest of you should head to the Reformatting Room to investigate the explosion.

[The other three officers run towards the Reformatting Room, exiting at left]

Rodimus Prime: [Faces the last officer] after what’s happened here, I am sure that today’s events are no accident.

First Officer: I have that same feeling too Chancellor.

Rodimus Prime: Yes, we are being attacked, I don’t know who these attackers are specifically, but they may be either Decepticon or Predacon.

First Officer: Do you think these attacks may be related to the escaped prisoner, Soundwave?

Rodimus Prime: It isn’t Soundwave’s style to invade straight after he made an escape. He would have hidden somewhere far away from here; when he makes his moves, they are usually subtle, either involved with stealing resources or terrorizing areas away from here.

Second Officer: Chancellor Prime, we found someone

[Rodimus Prime and the first officer look up to the second officer, on top of the debris]

Second Officer: He’s alive but he’s severely injured, almost torn in half.

Rodimus Prime: The rest of you help him pick up the survivor.

[As the two remaining officers help the third one pick up Rattrap, the debris moves a little. A hand comes out of the rubble and grabs the foot of one of the officers]

Third Officer: Chancellor!

Rodimus Prime: Another survivor?

[Rodimus Prime and the first officer climb to see the third officer. He grabs the hand of Soundwave as the first officer removes the stones as quickly as possible. The other two officers help with Rattrap, one officer carrying one half and the second one carrying the other. As the first officer removes the final stone, Rodimus Prime lifts up Soundwave completely, but stops midway and releases his hand. Soundwave quickly uses his arm and lifts himself up from the debris blasting anyone he aims with his shoulder cannon. He blasts Rodimus Prime’s arm before standing up and falls to the ground]

Soundwave: [Looks at Rattrap] There you are vermin.

[The first officer grabs his gun from his arm but is quickly stopped by Soundwave’s shoulder cannon. He faces Rattrap again and walks towards him, but as he walks, Rodimus Prime runs up to him and attacks him]

Soundwave: Rodimus Prime!

Rodimus Prime: I will not let you kill another person again Decepticon.

[Rodimus Prime punches Soundwave on the head, his optics, and his shoulders. Soundwave grabs Rodimus Prime by his injured shoulder and gets the upper hand, putting force onto it. He punches Rodimus Prime on the head. Soundwave grabs him by the neck and throws him down from the building. Rodimus Prime falls and tries to stand, but the injury on his shoulder causing great pain when lifting himself up]

Soundwave: Do not get in the way of my revenge.

[Soundwave walks towards Rattrap, now torn in half but still breathing. He grabs an Energon dagger from his chest, placing the dagger on one hand. He uses his other hand and places Rattrap in front of him. He removes the other half of Rattrap and throws it below the building, next to Rodimus Prime. He kneels down and grabs the head of Rattrap, but allows him to breathe this time. He aims the dagger towards the middle of Rattrap’s chest, guessing where his Spark may be]

Soundwave: You said that I am a dented Decepticon, well…

[Soundwave lifts the dagger]

Soundwave: Now you will regret those words. Follow Ravage in The Pit!

[The lights go off completely, only hearing screams and the sounds of the dagger. What is last heard is Rodimus Prime crying out, trying to reach for the Maximal. The lights go on again, and Soundwave stands up, lifting up the now dead Rattrap, he extends his arm to the sky, as Rodimus Prime cries out in horror. Soundwave, enjoying every moment finally laughs and continues to lift Rattrap to the sky. The curtains close again, still hearing the laughs of Soundwave]

[END OF ACT III]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

It gets worse.Trust me.

Act IV: Revolution

Scene I: Obedience

Synopsis:

The Decepticon science officer, Shockwave now returns to Cybertron, his planet, use to be rich with mechanical elements, is now infested with technorganic life. Outraged, Shockwave makes a deal with Cryotek, the current crime lord and future ruler of Axiom Nexus. Now allies, they agree to help one another, but both acknowledge their betrayal to one another. As Cryotek reveals his ’tainted’ solution to his treacherous partner, Judge Scoreent and heads to overthrow the current Chancellor, Rodimus Prime, Shockwave decides to start his betrayal earlier, but not without seeing his former Decepticon ally, Soundwave.

[ACT IV BEGINS as the curtains open to Axiom Nexus, now damaged and filled with Autobot, Maximal, Predacon, and Decepticon officers under Chancellor Rodimus Prime’s order]

[Enter Cryotek, Dirge, and Shockwave from the right, as they are stopped by an Autobot officer. The three Transform into their Robot Modes and face the officers]

Cryotek: What is the matter officer?

Officer: There is a disturbance in Axiom Nexus right now Minister Cryotek. Buildings have collapsed there and many Cybertronians have been killed. The Chancellor advises everyone to stay out of the area.

Cryotek: I should be allowed in, since I am a politician working in Axiom Nexus.

Officer: I know that Minister, but it is under the Chancellor’s orders.

[A light flashes upon the officer’s arm]

Officer: Excuse me gentlemen.

[The officer presses his arm, which is a COM Link]

Officer: This is Officer 286 responding. Report.

Rodimus Prime: This is Chancellor Rodimus Prime.

Officer: Chancellor! Is everything all right?

Rodimus Prime: 286, I want you to alert immediately to the other officers that the event is an attack, committed by the escaped prisoner Soundwave!

Officer: I will alert them right away Chancellor!

[The officer presses a few keys on his arm, and other officers nearby all see their arms flashing. They receive their message and prepare to mobilize, looking for Soundwave]

Cryotek: An escaped prisoner and it turns out to be the most ruthless Decepticon besides Megatron or Starscream.

Rodimus Prime: 286, who is that speaking just now?

Officer: It is Minister Cryotek and his men Chancellor.

Rodimus Prime: Minister Cryotek? The last time anyone mentioned your name, you were in New Quintessa with their leaders. Why do you appear in Cybertron right now?

Cryotek: I believe it is unwise to raise suspicion of me now Chancellor. I call my coming here as a coincidence, and besides, you have a dear friend of mine held captive, do you not?

Rodimus Prime: You came to see Judge Scoreent?

Cryotek: Amusing that I came here in the right moment. [Laughs]

Rodimus Prime: You think the deaths of Cybertronians and an armed Decepticon veteran running loose is amusing?

Cryotek: No, what I find amusing you were the one who locked him in prison in the first place for a minor crime.

[Silence]

Rodimus Prime: 286, I want you to let the Minister and his men inside.

Officer: Chancellor?

Rodimus Prime: I am sure that the Minister will find it amusing if he was killed by that Decepticon.

Officer: As you command, Chancellor.

[The officer steps aside and Cryotek, Dirge, and Shockwave enters through]

Cryotek: Why thank you Prime, you shall not regret this [Laughs]

[The three walk further to the left, exiting there and the officer goes back to his post]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

The beginning of the end.

Scene II: Partition

[SCENE BEGINS in Axiom Nexus]

[Cryotek, Dirge, and Shockwave enter from right. Cryotek and Dirge walk further to the left but Shockwave stands still, looking at all directions, observing his surroundings. Cryotek stops and looks at Shockwave]

Cryotek: If you are going to see Soundwave, then go. I won’t stop you.

[Shockwave and Dirge look at Cryotek]

Cryotek: It is best if you encounter him right now, then facing each other in battle. Oh, and if you plan on betraying me, do as you wish. I no longer need you at this point. After what has happened here, you are free from me. I will finish the experiments in your place.

[Shockwave looks at Cryotek again and he does the same]

Cryotek: If you plan to destroy me now, I suggest you should do it when I sit behind the Chancellor’s chair. I promise you at that time, there will be no one to prevent you from accomplishing that goal.

[Cryotek walks away from Shockwave and Dirge ends up following him, but stops for a few steps to look at Shockwave. At the last sight, Dirge follows Cryotek again, both exiting at left]

Shockwave: So you prefer to let me die from Soundwave than yourself? It does not matter anyway, when you will finish my experiments, all that will be left of you is your Spark entering the Pit.

[Shockwave walks to the centre of the stage, and looks to the sky]

Shockwave: Now I stand alone again in Cybertron. When Cryotek overthrows Rodimus Prime I will rise to power, however, there are still obstacles that will stop me. There are the Maximals that created this technorganic Cybertron, and with the Autobots they will surely find me and destroy me. Without minions, I am not able to go so far, but I will find them again. The Predacons are scared to overwhelm the Maximal reign. There are no Megatron idolizers, and the Decepticons gave up on mobilizing. Soundwave…will he be the one to side by me again and re-create Cybertron as it once was? He is strong himself, and he will follow any order to a stronger, more intelligent leader. Once he sides with me, the two of us can conquer this planet, but not, no, never in the name of Megatron…or the Decepticon Empire.

[A Predacon officer enter from right, running with their guns]

Officer: You there! Put your hands up and or we will shoot.

Shockwave: I suppose Soundwave is nearby.

Officer: Sir, put your hands up and surrender.

Shockwave: Your Chancellor allowed me to be here and help you on catching Soundwave. If you don’t believe me, ask Officer 286.

Officer: You think I’d be that stupid to know who is an ally and who is an enemy?

Shockwave: I suppose you are.

[Shockwave loads his cannon]

Shockwave: I am mobilized as well.

[Shockwave shoots the Predacon officer, putting him into Stasis Lock. Shockwave walks to the officer and steals his gun, placing it next to his arm cannon]

Shockwave: Thank you for the gift, Predacon.

[Shockwave lifts the officer’s arm and destroys the COM Link. He stands up completely and walks to the left, exiting there]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Two Waves,One Plot Twist.

Scene III: Decepticon

[SCENE BEGINS at Axiom Nexus]

[Enter Soundwave from the right, blasting with his shoulder cannon to the Predacon and Autobot officers, entering at left. Soundwave shoots at the Autobot officers, but the Predacon officers continue to stand and shoot Soundwave. He shows no resistance and continues to fight them. The Predacon officers run further to centre stage and continue to shoot Soundwave, missing most of the time]

[Shockwave enters from left and blasts the Predacon officers from behind with his arm cannon and the gun he stole from the previous officer. Soundwave stops and stares at Shockwave, killing each solider. Shockwave stops and looks at Soundwave, each starting at each other in opposite ends of the stage]

Soundwave: Shockwave; the former ally to the Decepticon Empire.

Shockwave: It is pleasant to see you again too, Soundwave.

[Shockwave walks closer to the dead Predacon and Autobot officers. Shockwave places his foot to one of their heads]

Soundwave: Why are you here?

Shockwave: The same question goes to you, comrade.

Soundwave: Do not call me your comrade Shockwave. When you lost your power in the Great War, I was obliged to take over as Decepticon leader.

Shockwave: All you Decepticons are the same. All of you have the desire to overthrow Megatron, and I was the one brave enough to accomplish that desire. Starscream, though potential to overthrow Megatron, he bawls like a coward and begs for mercy when he fails at killing him. You had the same desires too, but you never had the logic to become a true leader.

Soundwave: If I ever did, you will be the first one to assassinate me.

Shockwave: That is true.

Soundwave: And, I never had the desire to overthrow Megatron or anyone else who was the current leader, even if I disagree to it. You are correct on saying that Decepticons are greed-ridden beings who only want power and will destroy any obstacle to attain that power. I am a Decepticon by name only; power comes and leaves me, as long as I fight for what is right for me.

Shockwave: And what is right for you, to create such chaos in Axiom Nexus?

Soundwave: I just killed the murderer of my ally Ravage. He too was in the Beast Wars with him.

Shockwave: Then I suppose he was one of the Maximals that created this new Cybertron too?

Soundwave: I am sure he is that very same one, but I could care less to what Cybertron was or is now. I finished by mission and now I will take my leave of this planet.

Shockwave: Well I am fighting to create Cybertron to the way it was, and what it shall become. I shall take lead of the Decepticons and revolutionize this planet, going back to the legacy that I created. Soon Soundwave, you will see me ruling this planet, each one following my every command.

Soundwave: And that is, to make them logical?

Shockwave: Precisely.

[Soundwave shakes his head slowly]

Soundwave: Hearing you say these things: You are foolish Shockwave, in more ways than you can ever imagine.

Shockwave: What do you mean?

Soundwave: The Shockwave I remember was cold; a ‘computer on legs’. He will never say anything as absurd as this. You say one thing, but based on your current actions, such as being released by an inferior Predacon, helping him with his wish to become Chancellor. Not to mention the tone of your voice, it brings out your anger towards the Decepticons, and the Shockwave I knew never had any emotion in his voice. Lastly, you observe and conclude to what we Decepticons are, though you deny yourself as being the same as us, your actions of wanting to become a god are similar to any Decepticon goal. So, I am to realize that you are a Decepticon by definition.

[Shockwave clenches his fists]

Shockwave: My actions are different than any Decepticon!

Soundwave: But you have said that any Decepticon are greed-ridden, meaning that you have greed to become omnipotent. You’ll clear any obstacle to get what you desire, and your obstacle is Megatron. You want power, Decepticons want power. You are a walking contradiction Shockwave.

[Shockwave points his cannon to Soundwave’s head]

Shockwave: You dare to figure me out Soundwave?

[Shockwave fires his cannon at Soundwave but misses, as he instantly Transforms into a Disk Player. Shockwave prepares to fire again but Soundwave Transforms back to Robot Mode and shoots him with his shoulder cannon. He shoots Shockwave right at his optic and falls, clenching to his head]

[Soundwave walks towards Shockwave and kicks him at his hands and head. He kneels down and grabs his arm cannon away from his face. Soundwave uses his hand and places it on Shockwaves head. Shockwave tries to pull Soundwave’s hand free from his head, but he places more force to it. Shockwave cringes and a blue pulsing energy flows out of Soundwave’s hand and it is transferred to Shockwave’s head. The two stay like this for several minutes, until Soundwave removes his hand from Shockwave‘s head, but his other hand still clings to the arm cannon]

Soundwave: Just as I thought. You are not Shockwave.

Shockwave: What! I am the same Shockwave that was your leader, your superior!

Soundwave: Negative. You are not Shockwave. After examining your core processor I know now that your Logic Circuits have been taken away.

[Shockwave stares blankly at Soundwave]

Shockwave: Liar! Decepticon lies!

Soundwave: Now it makes sense, the logical part of you has been removed from your head a long time ago. It must have been after you were imprisoned.

[Shockwave’s free hand grabs Soundwave’s head, but Soundwave uses his free hand and crushes Shockwave’s fist]

Soundwave: You are weak without that sense of logic of your’s Shockwave, and without them, you are as weak as the Predacon you were following.

[Soundwave releases both of his hands from Shockwave. As Soundwave stands up, Shockwave continues to lie down, and clenches his hands to his head again, grieving a little]

Soundwave: If the real Shockwave was alive, perhaps I would come back to join him, but fighting alongside an impostor, does not feel right to me.

[Soundwave walks past Shockwave exiting from the right. Shockwave continues to curl up and the lights dim again, but only one light brightens; a Voice appears from the left, in the form of Megatron walking towards Shockwave. He stops and faces him, while Shockwave still clenches to himself]

Shockwave: I…have no logic?

Megatron: So it seems Shockwave, all the more better to turn you into worthless slag.

Shockwave: Spare me commander.

Megatron: My, you have grown weak. Pitiful that you should not live long, as Cyclonus twice said ‘The form of Megatron will appear in front of you, haunting you until you die’.

[Shockwave removes his hands from his head and looks at Megatron]

Megatron: Does not having your Logic Circuits a fate worse than death?

[Shockwave sits up and begins to crawl slowly to Megatron, kneeling in front of him. He grabs Megatron’s arm gun and places it on his head]

Shockwave: Fine then…melt me into the worthless slag I have become. It does make sense. I am a walking contradiction, which is why I hear these voices in my head, begging for your forgiveness every night, wishing for all of you to get out of my thoughts. ‘Haunt me no more’ and now I know why. My Logic Circuits have been lost, but I don’t know where they……Cryotek!

[Shockwave immediately stands up]

Shockwave: I remember now. I was unconscious straight after my amnesty, and when I woke up I became the disgrace that I am. He was the one that made me this way, Cryotek that manipulative Predacon.

[Shockwave clenches his fist; he faces Megatron and walks through him]

Shockwave: You my imaginary commander will have to wait for my demise. First I would like to say goodbye to a future Chancellor, and his ‘assistant‘.

[Shockwave disappears to the darkness of the stage, exiting from the left. Megatron looks at Shockwave and follows him to exit at right]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Oh Slag.

Scene IV: Tainted

[SCENE BEGINS in the Interrogation Room in Axiom Nexus]

[One light brightens and Scoreent appears, sitting in a chair with a table in front of him. He is curled up to the chair and his face is hidden. Enter Rodimus Prime and Cryotek from the right and they both face Scoreent. He looks up and sees both standing in front of him]

Scoreent: [Looks at Cryotek] my lord! I am blessed that you return to me!

Cryotek: My dearest judge and friend [Slams his hand on the table] you stupid child! Look what you have done!

[Cryotek points to Rodimus Prime, still injured from his battle]

Scoreent: [Looks at Rodimus Prime] Chancellor! Who did this to you?

Cryotek: Why, it is the very Decepticon you helped escape!

Scoreent: Lieutenant Soundwave?

Cryotek: Don’t call him lieutenant Scoreent. Because of your blunder, less than thirty Cybertronians died in Axiom Nexus.

Scoreent: What?

Cryotek: You, Judge Scoreent, are responsible for the deaths of those thirty.

[Silence fills the room for several seconds. Scoreent then starts to look at his hands, trembling. He places these hands to his ears and begins to shrink himself from Cryotek]

Scoreent: I……you lie lord……you a-are……

[Scoreent begins to cry]

Cryotek: The fluid of every innocent now flows in your hands Scoreent.

[Scoreent continues to cry]

Rodimus Prime: Minister, that’s en….

Cryotek: No Rodimus! This naïve fool cost the lives of newly reformatted Cybertronians and one Maximal who helped create this technorganic Cybertron! [Faces Scoreent] You treacherous thing! You killed them, not Soundwave! You knew the consequences of releasing such a dangerous criminal, especially one you studied far more than any other war criminal in Cybertron’s history.

Rodimus Prime: [Faces Cryotek] did you forget that I am the one responsible imprisoning Soundwave in the first place?

Cryotek: Don’t act like you’re Optimus Prime now Rodimus! You weren’t even his second-in-command in the first place!

Rodimus Prime: And you shouldn’t try to act like your pupil either, Cryotek! You gloated on how brilliant he was and now he’s famous for overthrowing you twice before! I still have records about your Golden Disk theft years ago, and about the anti-organic virus your pupil, Megatron had established during the Spark Wars!

Cryotek: If you have the nerve of arresting me right now, then go ahead! I dare you! You will make the same mistake over and over again; imprisoning criminals because of their past crimes! Have you ever thought about second-chances? Rehabilitation? I suppose not, because that is only suitable to Maximals and Autobots.

Rodimus Prime: I am not as biased as you are Cryotek, because I arrested your other subordinates before, and they confessed about the half-truths you tell them on how Predacons are oppressed because the Autobots are the ones responsible to make it happen!

Cryotek: And you continue to do so. Do you know what my judge sees day-to-day in the prison cells? Decepticons and Predacons. There is never one Maximal or Autobot in those cells, only us are to be jailed for the rest of our lives as your precious friends and descendants run free. You don’t know if they are committing the same crimes we do, following Megatron rather than Optimus Prime, creating their own factions than claiming as a Decepticon or Predacon. Do you know why? Your sick, twisted propaganda made them to believe that they are evil, when you clearly don’t see a way as to why they do these crimes! Now they are afraid of my kind, and that fear leads to hate, and eventually, extermination, starting with the Maximal Law. It is you who harmed Scoreent, not I! You are the one who made him into what he never wanted to be; a murderer!

[Scoreent’s head lifts up and sees Rodimus Prime]

Scoreent: It’s true, the Maximals and Autobots told me that I was never to trust a Decepticon or a Predacon, but how can I follow this rule when I met lord Cryotek? He showed me kindness and taught me law, nothing else. He did not tell me about how great the Decepticons were or how oppressed the Predacons are, never did he speak these ‘half-truths’ Chancellor. Never.

[Scoreent finally stands up and faces Rodimus Prime]

Scoreent: It is because he’s a Predacon, I am not allowed to be friends with him, even think of him as my father. I trust the Maximals and the Autobots on saying how cruel Megatron and Megatron Second were, and anyone who follows them is just as evil as they were. But how can I put my faith in your rules when lord Cryotek is rehabilitated? I know Chancellor, that my Lord, my father, told me nothing about his side of the story, because, as a Maximal, I won’t believe it. And…..

[Scoreent looks down, tears flowing in his eyes]

Scoreent: I do see the oppression in their eyes, even in lord Cryotek’s. Megatron and his followers; their ambitions for conquest made the Autobots have no choice but to put restrictions on my generation. I once said to Soundwave that I do not blame him for creating another war……a-and…I….don’t blame lord Cryotek if he does either!

[Scoreent fails to stand up and leans towards the table, crying]

Scoreent: And because of that, I killed thirty Cybertronians in one day, and one of them was a hero, a creator. [Faces Cryotek] my lord, my lord and father. If I am a disgrace to you, then murder me now….I-I wanted to help you [Faces Rodimus Prime] Chancellor, I did help Soundwave go free, eliminating all charges against him, and for that, you are injured. I have my rights to be charged, imprisoned, and executed, but please….sir….kill me as no faction, do not call me a Maximal or a Predacon….I am none of those now…..n-never before, never after.

Rodimus Prime: But what about your dream, judge?

Scoreent: My dream is to make all factions non-existent, and when that is complete, I will eliminate all emotion as well; making sure everyone will not be weak as I am. I wanted to benefit the world with knowledge and a peaceful society to all nations. ‘Till all are one‘, is what your commander, Optimus Prime once said, and I believe that he wanted this world to be peaceful and free, not restricted and conquerable. In order to grant that Universal peace as Prime wanted, the first step is to find the peace in ourselves.

[Rodimus Prime leans towards the table, facing Scoreent]

Rodimus Prime: It is true what you said my friend. We are not following what my late commander dreamed of, and for that, you, the Maximals, and the Predacons continue to suffer, because of our own prejudices. However, they found a way to grant Universal peace by becoming technorganic. We Autobots and Decepticons will never agree to this change, and some are starting to turn Cybertron back into what it was. Our lives and yours are a continuous circle that will never change, and we are the ones stopping it from breaking that circle.

[Rodimus Prime places his hands on Scoreent’s shoulders]

Rodimus Prime: However, what you’ve done is wrong and I know you want to start your dream now, but is releasing a criminal, branding yourself a murderer, and wanting to kill yourself from your master going to solve anything? No my friend, it won’t. Instead, it will be another war again, and the Spark Wars, the soldiers that survived and died there, their dreams will be in vain. Scoreent, look at me.

[Scoreent meets his eyes at Rodimus Prime, where he smiles at Scoreent]

Rodimus Prime: I’ll help you on your dream Scoreent. We will eliminate the factions, maybe even re-establishing our connections to Cybertron’s past. We will create a new world, and the Maximals in the Spark Wars gave us the first step, now we will take the second.

Scoreent: Chancellor?

Rodimus Prime: Yes?

Scoreent: Will it be alright if you will relieve me of my charges?

[Rodimus Prime hesitates for a moment and nods]

Scoreent: Also, will it be alright if my lord will work close with me to attain that dream of mine?

[Rodimus Prime looks at Cryotek for a moment then faces Scoreent again]

Rodimus Prime: As long as I watch over him, if anything happens.

[Scoreent nods]

Rodimus Prime: It is settled then. Together, we shall create Cybertron ‘as one’.

Scoreent: ‘Till all are one‘, Chancellor.

[Rodimus Prime smiles. The two stand in a tableau, shaking hands, as Cryotek walks past them and faces the two]

Cryotek: [Aside] excellent my child. Play with Rodimus’ mind a little longer. Soon I will be the one that recreates Cybertron, but not without a little bit of help.

[Cryotek looks up to the ceiling]

Cryotek: [Aside] Megatron, my son, soon you shall be revived and we will continue with our revolution, before the Maximals stopped us.

[Cryotek laughs, while Rodimus Prime and Scoreent still stand in tableau. The curtains close in]

[END OF ACT IV]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Seriously,no one racted to Rattrap's death...well,maybe this Act will get me something.

Act V: Dominance

Scene I: Plans

Synopsis:

The tragic story falls into place for three characters: Rodimus Prime, the former Chancellor of the Maximal and Predacon Republics, has decided to help Scoreent, a former Judge, on his dream to make a peaceful, faction-free Cybertron. The last character of the play, Shockwave, comes back to the new Chancellor’s assistant, Cryotek, and ask for the location of his Logic Circuits, but all three of these Cybertronians, are stringed by their puppet master Cryotek, as he finally accomplishes his ’tainted’ solution. At last, the adversary Megatron will awaken.

[ACT V BEGINS as the curtain opens in the Chancellor‘s Office]

[Enter Cryotek, Rodimus Prime, Alpha Trion, Scoreent, and scribes. The scribes stand to the wall while Rodimus Prime sits on his chair. His servants place three chairs for his guests. The scribes take out their data scribes and prepare to write. Scoreent, Alpha Trion, and Cryotek all sit down]

Rodimus Prime: Now, based on the recent attacks yesterday, the criminal Soundwave is nowhere to be found. There are rumours saying that Soundwave has already escaped Cybertron. Where he is going we don’t know.

Alpha Trion: It is also important on what type of ship he is in. If there is Transwarp technology in that ship…

Rodimus Prime: I am sure that all the ships containing Transwarp technology was destroyed after the Spark Wars. I vowed myself as Chancellor that another conflict like the Beast Wars or Time Wars are to never happen again. That is why I have to put many restrictions on the use of science, just like how the Predacon Alliance and the Maximal Elders decided before me.

Cryotek: You must remember Chancellor, that due to these restrictions, some Predacons were motivated to break that promise.

Rodimus Prime: And I am sure that you were one of them.

Cryotek: Well, I can not let my genius be put to waste [Laughs]

[Alpha Trion looks at Cryotek for a moment, and faces Scoreent, sitting beside him]

Alpha Trion: Well, whatever happens, I am sure Soundwave will not go far. There is nothing he can do now; all of his subordinates are dead, Ravage, was the last one, and he was killed during the Beast Wars by the now late solider named Rattrap. All of his other Decepticon allies are gone, retired, and do not bother with creating another war. However, we can not rest well yet my friends. There is still the newly amnestied criminal Shockwave, and he has been missing a day later.

[Cryotek clears his throat. All look straight at him]

Cryotek: My suggestion regarding Shockwave is that he is hiding in Cybertron undetected. There are many ruins that lie in the underground. He may be in the ruins of old Iacon as far as we know.

Rodimus Prime: But do you believe that he will enter the same place twice?

Scoreent: What do you mean Chancellor?

Rodimus Prime: A long time ago, around the end of the Great War, Shockwave attacked thousands of Cybertronians with his minions. He was the one that killed most of them, always yelling out for someone. I don’t know if he was either yelling for his ally Starscream or his opponent Bludgeon, but I did hear about the attack from my old friend Springer. He never got around finishing that story. He always broke in the middle of it, but I am sure he seen Shockwave, possibly he saw her killing his beloved companion, Arcee.

[Scoreent looks away for a moment, then faces Rodimus Prime again]

Scoreent: I am sorry for your loss Chancellor. I knew how both your allies meant to you; Springer and Arcee.

Rodimus Prime: They were my very close friends, and I made sure that Shockwave must be stopped, and I accomplished it when he was arrested.

Cryotek: And now he is gone again, free from your grasp Chancellor.

[Rodimus Prime looks at Cryotek, but before saying anything he looks at Scoreent. He places his head down and looks back at Cryotek]

Rodimus Prime: You’re right Minister. The people and the law let him go.

Cryotek: And you don’t seem happy about it, but you told my friend here, Scoreent, that you do believe in second-chances, for any faction.

Rodimus Prime: You are right again Minister.

Cryotek: Well, you never know, he may start up his crimes again underground.

Alpha Trion: How would you know that Minister Cryotek?

[Cryotek faces Alpha Trion and leans away from his chair]

Cryotek: Regardless of being a Decepticon, Master Trion, Shockwave is always known to be logical, and, what he finds logical is to finish what he has started. If he is thrown out or thrown into a cell, he’ll continue his agenda until his very Spark is depleted.

Alpha Trion: You seem to know much about the prisoners we keep Minister.

[Cryotek leans back into his chair]

Cryotek: I know plenty of things Master Trion. I am a former criminal, and my dear friend Scoreent worked vigorously to make me into the hard-working, pacifist that I am today. [Laughs]

[Alpha Trion looks at Rodimus Prime for a moment, and he looks at Scoreent, while Scoreent looks at Cryotek, slightly delighted]

Rodimus Prime: But, the ‘regardless of any faction’ part is true Minister, and all of us are here to discuss on that.

Alpha Trion: It will not be easy; eliminating factions will be hard on certain ones. Any proud Decepticon or Predacon might wage some form of attack to oppose it.

Rodimus Prime: But they must know where the name Autobot and Decepticon come from. Back in the Golden Age, there were no factions. Both Optimus Prime and Megatron called themselves what they are as an army to oppose one another. Eventually, when the Great War fell apart and ended, the name of that army became a race, and with that race, Scoreent’s generation suffer for that type of ignorance. The Maximals and the Predacons kept their own names in memory of these armies, and they were proud of who they come from. Forward this to propaganda, the Beast Wars, and the Spark Wars, we ended up in…

Scoreent: A world destroyed on one lie. The ignorance of those power-mongrels gave us a cross to bear, and we ended up being slaves to that forever-growing ignorance. I know you were around the end of the Great War Chancellor, but your commander wasn’t, neither was Megatron when he became Galvatron. Those two did not remind them that the title Decepticon or Autobot was a name for a certain army, not a certain race. Now they call it a race, and define what is a Decepticon or an Autobot. I will give you one definition for both, Chancellor. They are proud; so proud that they can not see the other way of things. Proud, when they enjoy getting their own personal revenge to a certain enemy. They are proud because they think they’re right, and will afflict one or the other; hiding it away from any individual who dreams of peace.

[Scoreent faces Alpha Trion and Cryotek]

Scoreent: My lord and my master, from what I done these past few hours, I have reached a whole new meaning in my life. My mission now is to get rid of these factions, and make sure that nothing like the Spark Wars ever happens again. Thanks to certain pride, Megatron Second almost exterminated our existence. Stellar Cycles later, the next generation will thank us, being neither Maximal or Predacon, and hopefully, not Vehicon either.

Alpha Trion: Might I consider that the pride of Megatron II was based off of someone else’s pride.

[Alpha Trion looks directly at Cryotek, and he does the same]

Alpha Trion: Excuse me Chancellor, but I can not sit any moment longer with this criminal [Faces Scoreent] regardless of being a Predacon.

[Alpha Trion stands up and faces Rodimus Prime and Scoreent]

Alpha Trion: I am sorry, you are right about the ignorance we Autobots and Decepticons have created for Scoreent’s generation, but I can not agree to any more of your discussions when this dragon sits here. I speak out of personal response, not as a judge, but he is a criminal, and was the root of Megatron II’s actions. He was the one that stolen the Golden Disk, he invented the anti-organic virus, and created illegal technology to know the exact coordinates of pre-historic Earth.

[Alpha Trion walks to Rodimus Prime]

Alpha Trion: Chancellor, heed my words: Cryotek is a criminal and will stay as one. He is the exact copy of the Galvatron you fought before. He is ruthless, deceiving, and a manipulator to anyone he encounters, and that includes my fromer Inner Circle Member. If you continue to serve Cryotek, there will be consequences in Cybertron, even the Universe itself. Trust him and he will become the last thing you ever wanted to be!

[Alpha Trion looks at Scoreent]

Alpha Trion: And I advised you to never trust him. You betrayed me as a friend and as a judge. You, a Cybertronian of no faction are an offender to both me and yourself. You may blame yourself, even blame Soundwave, but you should be blaming your ‘rehabilitated’ friend. You and Rodimus Prime are nothing but Cryotek’s pawns, and you will end up miserable or dead, no, worse, you will cost more innocent lives just like the ones in Axiom Nexus.

[Rodimus Prime stands up and looks at Alpha Trion]

Rodimus Prime: That’s enough Trion!

[Alpha Trion stares at Rodimus Prime and walks up to him, face to face]

Alpha Trion: Optimus Prime was a fool to choose you as a leader!

[Alpha Trion walks away from both of them, and pasts Cryotek. Cryotek doesn’t look, but smirks as he hears Alpha Trion exiting at right, shutting the door. The rest of the characters remain silent for a few minutes. Rodimus Prime calmly sits back in his chair and Scoreent goes back to his seat]

Scoreent: Are you okay Chancellor?

Rodimus Prime: Uh…yes, you two wouldn’t mind if I could be alone for a while?

[Both Scoreent and Cryotek nod and they stand up and exit at the right. Rodimus Prime looks at the scribes and servants, standing on the edge of the wall]

Rodimus Prime: Would you do the same for me, please?

[The scribes and servants bow to Rodimus Prime and also exit at right, one by one. He sits alone and the lights start to fade again, silently sitting with his head tilted down]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Scene II: Ignorance and Truth

[SCENE BEGINS in a balcony in the Chancellor’s Building in Axiom Nexus]

[Enter Scoreent and Cryotek from the left, standing on opposite ends of the balcony]

Scoreent: I’ve spoken to Master Alpha Trion my lord.

Cryotek: And what did he say?

Scoreent: He decides to leave Cybertron as soon as tomorrow, before the Celebration of Unity.

Cryotek: I see. It is best for him to leave now before Cybertron falls apart, and being a judge in a corrupted state is something an all-knowing Transformer like Alpha Trion can’t do. [Sighs] he has become too attached to this world rather than his brethren and Primus.

Scoreent: My lord…

[Cryotek looks at Scoreent. Scoreent looks forward]

Scoreent: I am sorry for releasing Soundwave yesterday. I should have awaited your orders instead. When I was walking my way here, an Autobot solider told me that Soundwave has killed one of the creators of technorganic Cybertron. Before he was unconscious he heard that Soundwave wanted revenge on the Maximal. I remembered from my studies that the last of his allies was a Decepticon named Ravage. I remember hearing that Ravage was killed in the Beast Wars, and I bet that same Maximal Soundwave killed was the one that slagged Ravage.

[Cryotek laughs at Scoreent]

Cryotek: How amusing, so it is true what those prisoners said to me stellar cycles ago. They told me that Soundwave had a compassionate side to his followers, even avenging them when they are either injured or dead.

Scoreent: So, it is true?

[Cryotek nods]

Scoreent: Oh damn, why did I not see this? I studied on Soundwave the moment he went into my courtroom, but I never knew that he cared for his comrades, not even in his retellings did he say anything about avenging them. I have made a grave mistake on releasing him, and for that, I murdered thirty Cybertronians. Damn it! Why did I not see this?

Cryotek: [Aside] Alpha Trion was right; he will blame himself… only the better.

Scoreent: [Sighs] if I was wrong with Soundwave, who knows what other things I am wrong in, such as being…..

[Scoreent stares at Cryotek]

Scoreent: Am I a pawn, lord Cryotek?

Cryotek: Scoreent, at first I was upset that you disobeyed me; I even wanted to eliminate you for your defiance. Then, out of nowhere, you rise from your grief and show Rodimus Prime the true path to peace. That was a risk you took, daring, yet brilliant, even I could not have done it better.

Scoreent: However my lord, you and I are different when it comes to ‘manipulation’.

Cryotek: Please, enlighten me.

Scoreent: The way you manipulate your pupils before the Beast Wars are nothing but Decepticon propaganda and your constant desire to make things right again. You tell them lies about how the Autobots made my former kind free and not yours. Now, after seeing what has happened, I know that those statements are true. You manipulate for your own benefits and cause your subordinates great pain afterwards, while I manipulate for the benefit of the Universe, and because of that, little suffering happens to those around me…rather, they are enlightened.

Cryotek: Interesting.

[Silence, then Scoreent faces Cryotek one more time]

Scoreent: The more I hear Master Alpha Trion’s words my lord, the more I do believe in him. Like you, I trusted him as if he was my father, but you, became more of a father to me than he ever would. You raised me to become the very thing I am right now and you gave me a path to become all-knowing as Master Alpha Trion. Now, I want to be more omnipresent than my master.

[Scoreent smiles]

Scoreent: For the past week I have rediscovered myself and I knew who I wanted to be. I am insane to defy my previous ways to release a vengeful criminal. Now I am a murderer, a killer that fills fear to the rest of the Maximals and Predacons after me. I listen to an evil, manipulative dragon that shows no shame in what he loves best; to conquer and destroy everything around him.

[Scoreent faces the sky]

Scoreent: Primus, hear me now! I don’t give a damn about who I can and can not trust! Curse Master Alpha Trion for not following my dreams and desires! If I am to be the pawn of this criminal, then so be it! He knows the truth more than I! I too suffer like the Predacons and Decepticons that suffer before me! Curse you Autobots and Maximals for your pride, your wrath, and your wishes for extermination! Let the insanity consume me and make me what I want to be! Do you hear that Primus? Do you hear that Unicron? Make me lord Cryotek’s pawn, MAKE ME!

[Scoreent clutches on to his mane and tilts himself halfway downward. He climbs to the balcony and faces forward, laughing at the ruins below]

Scoreent: Slag Alpha Trion and all his words, I no longer value for my old life now. What is to be done is to eliminate all the factions, and then, eliminate the emotions of this world. I will strike by words, not by guns. I will even use Rodimus Prime as my pawn for my lord’s benefits. Soon the whole planet will cry ‘Chancellor Scoreent and his solider, Cryotek! The true saviours!’ Attach these strings to me lord and claim me as your puppet. I will be used, disposed, but I will not kill for you, nor will I let anyone kill for me either.

[Scoreent looks at his hands again and holds them. He climbs down the balcony and looks at Cryotek, kneeling]

Scoreent: No more, no more will I be stained in fluid, let my mane be tangled by wiry circuits, let my eyes blind me by the massacres I created. Lord Cryotek, though I will throw these judge’s robes away and be dressed in the Chancellor‘s armour, please, let me not slay anyone anymore. I beg of you lord, I will be your slave as long as you don’t assign me to kill again.

[Cryotek lifts up Scoreent and places one hand on his shoulder]

Cryotek: Scoreent, my faithful boy, to sacrifice your sanity for me is more touching than drinking out of an empty Maximal’s head. Child, I will make you powerful, all-knowing, I will make you surpass Alpha Trion, and when that time comes, you will sit beside Primus while I sit in the throne of Cybertron. Your dream to elimate the factions and emotion will come true. I promise you not as the manipulative crime lord, nor as the future Chancellor‘s assistant. I will promise you as your friend…and father.

[Scoreent places his hand on Cryotek’s and smiles at him]

Scoreent: Let Primus guide us to our dreams….father.

[The lights dim again, and Cryotek and Scoreent exit at the left. The remaining lights there are the sky lights in Axiom Nexus]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

The conspiracy begins.The plot will end.

Scene III: Deal

[SCENE BEGINS in Rodimus Prime’s room]

[Enter Rodimus Prime from right as he gathers his things to a desk at the centre. He takes off his medals and robes and places them on the side of the desk. He sits down and looks at the data scribes that have been sent to him. He reads and finishes it. He then removes a disk from his desk and looks at it. Enter the Diagnostic Drone from the right, flying towards Rodimus Prime]

Diagnostic Drone: Chancellor, if you are planning to see that disk, now it is a good time to watch it.

Rodimus Prime: You said it was from Minister Cryotek, right?

Diagnostic Drone: It was sent by him personally.

Rodimus Prime: I am working with him right now on his friend’s mission to eliminate the factions. Ever since you sent me this disk, I had no choice but to keep watch on Minister Cryotek, now he arrives at Cybertron. Right when I was close to cornering him, I ended up seeing the eyes of Scoreent. Now all I want to do is get him away from his ‘lord’, but that child is attached to him. If I forced him away from Cryotek, there is no telling how he will react. Scoreent, you may think he is rehabilitated…maybe he is, but I still remember Master Alpha Trion’s words…

[Silence]

Rodimus Prime: Before the real Prime died, he was going to let his brother Ultra Magnus become leader, by giving him the Matrix of Leadership. Anyone who touches it is chosen by Primus Himself to be the commander of the Autobots. To tell you the truth, when Prime was about to give the Matrix to Magnus, he dropped it, and I eagerly picked it up. I had no idea it chose me to become leader, and I swear that it had no intention to do so. I am not fit to be a leader, even now. Alpha Trion is right; Optimus was a fool to let me command.

[Rodimus Prime looks at the disk again]

Rodimus Prime: Why did Cryotek gave this to me in the first place?

Diagnostic Drone: I do not know the answer.

Rodimus Prime: This was given to me a few decacycles ago, before Soundwave’s attack, and even before his release. I said to Scoreent I would watch over Cryotek if anything suspicious were to happen, and if he does show something sinister in this disk, then I have to stop him.

[Silence]

Rodimus Prime: But… to harm Scoreent and his dream? I promised to let Cryotek be near him and he seems sane when they are together. I never liked him as Alpha Trion did, but Scoreent sees the ‘good’ in him. For a guy who hands a disk before an attack, ‘good’ is not the word I can use for Cryotek.

[A servant enters from right]

Servant: Chancellor, Security Administrations Officer Cheetor is here to see you.

Rodimus Prime: Let him in, please.

[The servant bows and exits at right. In a few seconds Cheetor enters at right, wearing black robes]

Cheetor: [Bows] Chancellor.

[Rodimus Prime stands up and bows to Cheetor]

Rodimus Prime: Administrator, so nice to meet you. How was the cremation?

Cheetor: Hard to cope with. I will never forgive the Decepticon that killed Rattrap. He will be put to justice whether he likes it or not!

Rodimus Prime: I know how close the two of you were.

Cheetor: He wasn’t the kindest or modest guy around. He was rude, cynical, and smells, well he is a rat after all, but he is someone you can trust and will always fight by your side, and I’ll miss him for the world.

Rodimus Prime: My regret was not saving him. I saw him being stabbed by Soundwave by an Energon dagger. If only I…

Cheetor: It’s not your fault Chancellor [Looks at the disk] what is that?

[Rodimus Prime looks at the disk]

Rodimus Prime: It’s a message from Minister Cryotek.

Cheetor: Cryotek?

Rodimus Prime: I suppose you don’t know who he is.

Cheetor: I heard of him a couple of times, he’s a part of the Maximal Republic right?

Rodimus Prime: Cheetor, he sent me this disk before the attack happened, and that Drone next to you is his messenger.

Diagnostic Drone: Would it be all right Chancellor if you play that disk now? If played after the celebration, it may be too late.

Cheetor: What would be too late?

Rodimus Prime: That is what I am going to find out now.

[Rodimus Prime takes out a projector from the desk drawer and places it on his hand. He inserts the disk in the projector and plays it. The Diagnostic Drone turns the lights off for him and all three wait patiently. The projection screen shoots out of the projector and the face of Cryotek is shown]

Cryotek: Salutations Chancellor Prime. As you know tomorrow is the Celebration of Unity, a fine little festival where both Maximal and Predacon can enjoy peace for one entire day [Laughs] now then Chancellor, there is one being I have been keeping secret from you for months now. I’ll give you a hint on who he is.

[Cryotek walks as the projectionist follows him. The two are in a field and climb a hill, when both are finished, Cryotek steps aside and the projector displays the Head Dome of Megatron II, now destroyed and covered with technorganic grass]

Rodimus Prime/Cheetor: Megatron!

Cryotek: Correct, I am planning to bring my pupil back to Cybertron alive! [Laughs]

Rodimus Prime: That treacherous….

Cheetor: Yeah, considering that he’s a Maximal.

Rodimus Prime: No, he’s a Predacon working under us…and I…I ended up joining him.

Cheetor: Joining him?

Cryotek: One of my spies has been hiding underground in Cybertron undetected during these past few months. What he found was something very ominous, something that no person, besides the six Maximals who created this nightmare. I believe it is called, the Oracle?

Cheetor: But the Oracle is highly secured, how was he able to get in there?

Cryotek: There was a female and a technorganic bat guarding there as I was trying to get in…what a hellish thing the female is, a plant hybrid? Dear Primus what will He think of next?

Cheetor: Botanica? Nightscream?

Cryotek: Do not worry Chancellor, I am quite the gentleman when handling women and children, well, if you count my servants weeding their heads and organic weapons gentle. [Laughs]

Rodimus Prime: Didn’t you see them in the cremation Cheetor?

Cheetor: I thought they were there, but it turns out they never came. I knew something happened to them; they would never abandon Rattrap, especially Botanica. He and Rattrap were very close, so I had to let my friends Blackarachnia and Silverbolt find them.

[Cheetor looks at Cryotek, still laughing]

Cheetor: That twisted monster!

Cryotek: Now I have no reason why I shouldn’t explore this magnificent discovery. I walked into that hallway quietly and regally, and then….

[Cheetor, Rodimus Prime, and the Diagnostic Drone watches as Cryotek hesitates]

Cryotek: I was allowed to get in, and my, what wonders I learned from that computer. I had no idea that you, Chancellor Rodimus Prime was the keeper to Vector Sigma [Laughs] and I thought you were a jester filled with dumb luck. So, I have the secrets to creating life and to control it, and you know with that kind of knowledge I might even bring back the most evil tyrant in history.

[Cryotek looks at the Head Dome]

Cryotek: Soon Chancellor you will see brilliant things with the two of us together again. I dare say that this plan of mine has more brilliance than the Golden Disk theft [Chuckles] now I will make a deal with you Chancellor.

Cheetor: Now he wants to make a deal?

Rodimus Prime: Cheetor let him finish.

[Cheetor looks straight at Rodimus Prime but continues to look at the projection]

Cryotek: In the Celebration of Unity, you will announce your resignation as Chancellor.

Rodimus Prime:?!

Cheetor: And I suppose you want that position Cryotek?

Cryotek: And the one that will replace you is my loyal judge and servant, Scoreent.

Rodimus Prime: Scoreent!

Cryotek: Now Scoreent has a dream, and that dream of his to create peace for all beings in this Universe.

Rodimus Prime: And I promised that I will help him on that dream.

Cryotek: It would be sad for a child’s dream to not come true, don’t you think Chancellor? If you refuse, well there are many of my men guarding the Oracle as I speak, and each are waiting for their conversion to become technorganic, oh, I’m sorry, mechanical. I had a good friend of mine who helped me tamper with the Oracle, unwittingly; he never knew about it and thought it was a plan to convert Vehicons to become technorganic. I believe he was named, Shockwave?

Rodimus Prime: So you were the one that gave him amnesty…you and Scoreent!

Cryotek:It’s true I do have Vehicons in my possession and I am willing to share my army to Cybertron. Now if you do not allow my pupil to become Chancellor, the following things will happen. One: I will reformat my guards into Vehicons, far more advanced than Megatron‘s. Two: Shockwave is still in my possession and he will command any word I say, including the destruction of the Oracle after the reformation. And three: Don’t think that Judge Scoreent will release all Predacon and Decepticon criminals within one push of a button?

Cheetor: He knows the security codes too?

Cryotek: You have a few megacycles to decide on this Chancellor. Say goodbye to your companion and friends, and prepare to bow to my son…you never know if another one will awaken.

[Both Cheetor and Rodimus Prime look at the Head Dome]

Cryotek: See you tomorrow, Rodimus Prime.

[The projection ends and the projector stops. The Diagnostic Drone turns on the lights and Cheetor and Rodimus Prime look at one another]

Cheetor: You agreed to him? This one is just as bad as the tyrants we fought before!

Rodimus Prime: And this one was the mentor of Megatron II, and I fell into his malicious play by the child Scoreent, crying for a better Universe.

Cheetor: You can clearly see from his eyes that he is evil.

Rodimus Prime: Scoreent, he was involved in this all along and I fell for his tricks. He helped Cryotek from the very beginning. Alpha Trion spoke the truth and I ignored it.

Cheetor: If Alpha Trion suspected these two the whole time, then why in the right mind did you agree to this anyway?

[Silence]

Rodimus Prime: If you see his pupil, you could have fallen under the same curse I had. Scoreent…in a way, he reminded me of myself when I was a Hot Rod, the no-good solider always wanting to prove to Optimus Prime that I was good enough to save this Universe. I wanted to save every being and show them peace, and to never war with each other again, so that good men like Optimus will not die in battle!

Cheetor: But does accepting Cryotek’s accomplice any better than what you wanted to do?

Rodimus Prime: Didn’t you ever want to prove your commander that you were worth something?

[Silence]

Cheetor: I should have never passed the Oracle to you! Rattrap was right, Autobot or not, you are reckless, and look where it leads us!

Rodimus Prime: Then what do you think I should do? Bow down to Judge Scoreent?

Cheetor: I am sure you would. I can see you humiliating yourself in front of Cybertron!

[Cheetor walks away from Rodimus Prime and tries to exit, but stops himself and faces him]

Cheetor: Cryotek is leaving you blank spots to shoot him with. We can get our Predacon spies to help us and enter the Oracle, and if Shockwave is on their side, we’ll send snipers and guards to protect you; oh…I want you to separate Scoreent from Cryotek. Scoreent knows how to release criminals and Cryotek tampered with the Oracle. We have to separate them and stop them. I will let the guards have a lookout for Shockwave in Axiom Nexus. We might have lost one ‘wave‘, but we can’t lose the other.

Rodimus Prime: Thank you Administrator.

Cheetor: Rodimus, I think it is best if you resign, but not to Scoreent.

[Cheetor exits from right. The Diagnostic Drone flies towards Rodimus Prime]

Diagnostic Drone: Chancellor, may I have the disk back please?

Rodimus Prime: No, not yet. First I would like to go and see Scoreent for a few moments…and you are coming with me.

Diagnostic Drone: I am under order from Lord Cryotek to return after the disk is played.

Rodimus Prime: Then you will have to wait when I give you back this disk, for now, you and I will see Scoreent.

Diagnostic Drone: [Sighs] as you wish.

[The Diagnostic Drone and Rodimus Prime exit from right, turning off the lights behind them]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

The foreshadowing of Series III

Scene IV: My Pawn, My Servant, My Son

[SCENE BEGINS in a Security Room in Axiom Nexus]

[The lights brighten in a cold, blue light and Cryotek and Scoreent are already on the stage. Scoreent is accessing a number through an unconscious guard and Cryotek watches. When Scoreent is finished, he operates the keyboard and keys in to where the prison files are held. Scoreent operates the direction buttons to select which of the following Decepticons and Predacons are to be free]

Cryotek: Code HU493.

Scoreent: Selected…Decepticon Vortex.

Cryotek: Code GL186.

Scoreent: Selected…Decepticon Spinster.

Cryotek: Code AY567.

Scoreent: Selected…Predacon Divebomb.

Cryotek: Code BI284.

Scoreent: Selected…Predacon Flamewar.

Cryotek: Scroll faster Scoreent, we have to make sure that the best prisoners will be in…stop right there!

[Scoreent stops]

Cryotek: Code NX760, well I never thought I’d never see the day.

Scoreent: Father, who is that?

Cryotek: My child, that is one of the most ruthless dictators that even the Decepticon Megatron fears for his brutish behaviour…Lord Straxus.

Scoreent: A dictator that even Megatron fears? Why do they keep him alive all this time?

Cryotek: Look closely Scoreent, it says that he is deceased but they kept his body intact, maybe the Decepticons were keeping him when Megatron perished. It was said that the body was recovered last month on the order of Chancellor Rodimus Prime. Having knowledge of the Oracle and its location, the stakes will ever go higher.

[Cryotek looks at Scoreent and tugs him on the shoulder]

Cryotek: Soon my pupil you will become Chancellor to the Maximal and Predacon Republics, and with my help, your dreams will finally come true.

Scoreent: But I told you father, I am no longer a Maximal, and the Chancellor is aware of this. He may use it against us.

Cryotek: I will make sure that he doesn’t. Besides, in your records you are still called a Maximal, and to the people, documents are facts, and facts are the truth, whether Rodimus Prime likes it or not.

Scoreent: I no longer call myself a Maximal, but the name comes back to haunt me.

Cryotek: Take advantage of it for your benefits, or at least mine.

Scoreent: Father?

Cryotek: Yes?

Scoreent: When I was glancing through the files, I noticed that Code TR340 is still there, the Decepticon Shockwave.

Cryotek: So?

Scoreent: The Chancellor said that he was missing straight after his amnesty, and you said that he might be hiding underground.

Cryotek: It was merely a theory to silence Rodimus Prime. I do not know where he is.

Scoreent: I studied on Shockwave a little while ago when Master Alpha Trion was judging him. It is said that he was made of cold logic, and he sees emotion as the weak thing that causes some of the Universe’s problems. However, it is also said that Shockwave was an excellent scientist; he created numerous mechanisms and were successful to lead the Decepticons to victory. He is just as smart as you father, perhaps, even smarter.

Cryotek: If he was smarter than me, how come the Autobots were able to find him after the war ended? I never participated in any war and I was not able to get caught by the Maximals, the only reason why I was captured was because of Megatron’s betrayal during the Golden Disk theft.

Cryotek: What is it now Scoreent?

Scoreent: I may not be a fighter like your previous pupils, but, am I as brilliant as Megatron Second?

[Cryotek looks directly at Scoreent and he does the same]

Cryotek: If you are to bring Rodimus Prime to his knees and call you Chancellor, then I will be proud to call you my son. Now then, you remember what happens tomorrow?

Scoreent: If the Chancellor refuses to resign, I will gladly release the selected criminals.

Cryotek: Be sure to include Straxus; my agents will help carry him to the Oracle, there we can reawaken him and my Vehicon Drones.

Scoreent: The Chancellor will send his guards to the underground. What if your agents won’t make it in time and sees the Chancellor’s men?

Cryotek: Do you think that is the main plan?

Scoreent: It isn’t?

Cryotek: No my friend the main goal is not even at the day of the celebration, but rather on the eve.

[Rodimus Prime enters from right with his guards, with the Diagnostic Drone following behind Rodimus Prime. Scoreent quickly hides his hands behind his back, pressing the direction keys to hide Straxus]

Cryotek: Ah, the Chancellor finally arrives.

Rodimus Prime: Scoreent get away from Cryotek!

[The guards mobilize]

Scoreent: Chancellor what is this? Are you betraying us?

Rodimus Prime: It is you two who are betraying me. Scoreent, I now know that you are involved in this.

[Scoreent looks at Cryotek, then to Rodimus Prime]

Scoreent: [Laughs] that’s very funny Chancellor. Father and I aren’t betraying you.

Rodimus Prime: Guards, secure the doors and arrest these two.

[Three guards seal the exit of the right and stand behind it. Three other guards walk over to Cryotek and Scoreent. One guard cuffs Cryotek while another cuffs Scoreent. The last guard sees the computer and the criminals that are selected]

Scoreent: This is absurd Chancellor! There is no proof to say that father and I are betraying you!

Guard: Chancellor!

[Rodimus Prime walks over to the guard standing in front of the computer]

Guard: It appears that the two are selecting criminals for release.

[Rodimus Prime and Scoreent both look at one another]

Scoreent: Those criminals selected had little involvement in the Great War. They deserved to be amnestied Chancellor. Prison is for the villains that caused great pain and suffering to all generations. Those ones are only there because of their race and caused only minor crimes; they should never be locked away in the first place!

Rodimus Prime: Why do you want to grant them amnesty now Scoreent?

Scoreent: I am a judge…I can grant them freedom anytime.

[Rodimus Prime looks at Cryotek for a moment then faces Scoreent again]

Rodimus Prime: Why did you bring him here?

[Scoreent looks at Cryotek and clears his throat, but faces Rodimus Prime again]

Scoreent: You weren’t watching him like you promised Chancellor.

[Silence]

Rodimus Prime: Tell me Scoreent, did your lord watch you release criminals before?

[The guards all look at Cryotek and Scoreent]

Scoreent: He has…once.

Rodimus Prime: Does he know how you can release criminals?

Scoreent: [Pauses] I don’t know.

Rodimus Prime: Well I’m sure that he does. I looked for security footage of a certain Decepticon’s release. The footage could not be found and there is not enough evidence on the whereabouts of that Decepticon, however, I find it suspicious that someone would hide the footage and the Decepticon.

Scoreent: Are you referring to Commander Shockwave, Chancellor?

Rodimus Prime: Yes, and I believe that you and Cryotek released him.

Scoreent: That’s not true; I would never allow Commander Shockwave to be free. He is far more dangerous than Soundwave.

Rodimus Prime: Then I’m sure Cryotek did, but how was he able to get the key to Shockwave’s cell?

Scoreent: I never had the commander’s cell key. Master Alpha Trion kept it with him.

Rodimus Prime: And you were Alpha Trion’s Inner Circle Member.

Scoreent: That does not mean we share criminals cell keys! It’s dangerous and tremendously stupid! There is no point in this Chancellor, I am not involved with Commander Shockwave’s release and I am not betraying you.

Rodimus Prime: So you’re innocent?

Scoreent: Yes!

Rodimus Prime: Unhand Scoreent 584.

[The guard standing behind Scoreent removes his cuffs]

Rodimus Prime: I’m glad you’re innocent Scoreent, because I know for sure that Cryotek is the guilty one.

Scoreent: How?

Rodimus Prime: Your lord gave me this a few decacycles ago [Shows the disk], and this Diagnostic Drone specifically ordered me to watch it today. This little disk I hold tells me that Cryotek is making you become the next Chancellor.

Scoreent: [Looks at Cryotek] you were going to make me Chancellor?

Cryotek: Of course, the least I can do to help you is to make you a leader.

Rodimus Prime: That is if I show resistance to your offer. Scoreent, listen to me, Cryotek is using you, instead of being his accomplice; you’re a pawn, just like the rest of us. He wants to humiliate me by making you Chancellor, making sure that he runs Cybertron without opposition. He’s preparing an ambush in underground Cybertron by recreating the Vehicon army. There is proof within this disk.

[Rodimus Prime faces the Diagnostic Drone]

Rodimus Prime: Here, take the disk to your master.

[The Diagnostic Drone grabs the disk and flies towards Cryotek. He makes a head gesture to give the disk to Scoreent. He slowly takes the disk, using both of his hands. Scoreent at Cryotek]

Scoreent: Father, is this true?

Cryotek: If you want to see it for yourself than take it. There are some things you won’t understand at first but Rodimus here will explain it to you afterwards.

[Scoreent looks at the disk and inspects it. He goes to the computer and faces Cryotek, then Rodimus Prime. He looks back at the disk and breaks it]

Rodimus Prime: Scoreent what are you doing?

Scoreent: I won’t let you frame my father.

Rodimus Prime: Are you insane? I am not framing your father, he is betraying us.

Scoreent: I watched over him for stellar cycles and I know that he has done evil deeds, but he is willing to make my dream a reality. He is my mentor and he has grown fond of me as if I am his son, and soon, I will surpass many Transformers by creating Universal peace. He is not a traitor, the only reason you don’t trust him because Master Alpha Trion says so!

Rodimus Prime: This has nothing to do with Alpha Trion! You destroyed the only proof of your lord’s betrayal. Are you blind to not see how sinister he is? He is not a rehabilitated Cryotek and he never will be! He is using us to rule Cybertron and resurrect Megatron!

[Scoreent walks back to Cryotek and look at him again, motionless. He looks down and faces Rodimus Prime again angrily]

Scoreent: You’re lying! There is no way to resurrect Megatron, even with illegal technology! How is he able to get the Spark of his pupil back when the Allspark is unreachable?

[Silence]

Scoreent: Unless….is it possible?

[The guards all look at Rodimus Prime]

Guard: Chancellor, is that true?

Scoreent: Chancellor, is there a way to the Allspark?

[Silence]

Scoreent: How long did you hide this from us Chancellor?

[Silence fills the room, but Rodimus Prime begins to tremble. Scoreent looks at Cryotek again]

[Cryotek nods]

Scoreent: Then…you…

Cryotek: Don’t jump to conclusions Scoreent; I am planning to destroy it.

Rodimus Prime: He plans to use my secret to awaken his Vehicon drones and reformat his solders, and then destroy it…and after all that he will kill me using Shockwave.

Scoreent: Then [Looks at Cryotek] you did release him…

Rodimus Prime: I have my soldiers going to the underground now and the rest are all on the move to find him. Cryotek is the traitor, he released Shockwave!

[Scoreent backs away from Cryotek, but he grabs Scoreent‘s arm. The guards points their guns towards at both, stopping Cryotek to cause physical harm]

Cryotek: [To Scoreent] what are you doing?

Scoreent: Away from you father, how dare you betray me?!

[Cryotek pulls Scoreent’s arm to face him closely]

Cryotek: You disobey me now boy? After working so hard to free you?

Scoreent: I freed myself without your help father! You never told me that Commander Shockwave is working with you; you said that that he will never work with someone flawed!

Cryotek: When I said that Shockwave never worked with faulty people, I only meant you Scoreent. I controlled him to complete my tasks.

Scoreent: So, it was only luck that made me of some use to you.

Cryotek: Correct, my child.

[Cryotek releases Scoreent’s arm]

Rodimus Prime: 346, bring Cryotek to me.

[The guard standing behind Cryotek walks towards Rodimus Prime. All three guards and Cryotek follow Rodimus Prime to exit at right. Rodimus Prime uses a hand signal to put the guns away as he, the guards, and Cryotek heads towards the right. The Diagnostic Drone tries to follow Cryotek but Scoreent commands the Drone to stay with him. The Drone obeys and stays close to Scoreent]

Cryotek: You are making a grave mistake Rodimus Prime. That boy needs me to complete his mission, and I am sure that it would be awful that you were the only boundary.

[Rodimus Prime stops and so does the guards, along with Cryotek. He uses another hand gesture to tell the guards to stand away from him and Cryotek. Rodimus Prime walks towards Cryotek and looks at him]

Rodimus Prime: The only boundary I see is you; corrupting another lost Transformer.

Cryotek: [Laughs] but I’m afraid, dear Chancellor, that it will no longer be an issue. Drone, activate the barrier!

[As the command was finished the Drone access the barrier, surrounding a large radius to protect it and Scoreent. Scoreent runs to the computer and activates the keys to press RELEASE on the selected cells. On the screens surrounding them are the jail cells being opened and Predacons and Decepticons are barging out of their cells, running and releasing other criminals next to them]

[The guards point and shoot but the barrier is not breaking. Scoreent and the Drone run closer to Cryotek and Rodimus Prime, but Rodimus Prime grabs Cryotek by his Transmetal dragon wing and runs out of the room, unlocking to door nearest to him. Rodimus Prime and Cryotek exit at right]

[The guards cover the path to the room’s exit and Scoreent continues to walk, each guard exiting to the right, eventually, making Scoreent and the Drone exit to the right]

[END SCENE]

Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

A...plot...twist?

Scene V: Chancellor

[SCENE BEGINS in the streets of Axiom Nexus]

[Rodimus Prime enters from right grabbing on to Cryotek’s Transmetal dragon wing, entering from right. Cryotek’s wing unfolds and Rodimus Prime releases it, cutting his hand by the sharp wingtip. Cryotek faces Rodimus Prime and breaks the handcuffs by pulling his arms away from the chain]

Cryotek: You are dealing with an experienced criminal Chancellor. I break my way out of these wretched things [Chuckles]

Rodimus Prime: I can see you deceiving me, but Scoreent?

Cryotek: Oh please, he is the very least innocent. Next time you should never trust a technorganic that can shed tears.

[As Rodimus Prime reaches his arm to communicate his COM Link, Cryotek Transforms into his Beast Mode and jumps on Rodimus Prime. Cryotek’s arms grabs both of Rodimus Prime’s arms, pushing it down to the ground. He opens his mouth and shoots blue fire, melting the ground and heating Rodimus Prime‘s head. He continues doing this as Rodimus Prime’s optics begin to crack and his helmet begins to melt. Cryotek stops and sees Rodimus Prime’s head; the paint is melted off, his optics shattered and his head swelled]

Cryotek: And they shalt worship the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they shalt worship the beast, saying, ‘Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him? ‘[Laughs]

[Cryotek releases Rodimus Prime and stands up. He opens his mouth again and shoots ice from it, freezing Rodimus Prime’s whole body. He Transforms back into his robot mode and looks at Rodimus Prime]

Cryotek: If the lion and dragon fight, they will both die, but if the lion and dragon join, they will both conquer.

[Cryotek walks over to Rodimus Prime’s head and looks at it, seeing the damage he did. He lifts his foot and places it on Rodimus Prime’s head]

Cryotek: Optimus Prime should enjoy your company in the Allspark. Goodbye Chancellor Rodimus Prime.

[Cryotek smashes the head with his foot, and laughs as he continues to step all over the body. In a fit of victorious laughter Shockwave enters from right. Cryotek looks at him and is a little surprised at seeing him]

Cryotek: Shockwave, my old friend.

[Shockwave points his cannon towards Cryotek]

Shockwave: You have something stolen from me, Predacon.

[Shockwave walks towards Cryotek, and he too moves forward, stepping on the crushed ice of Rodimus Prime]

Shockwave: Where are they? Tell me where you hidden them!

Cryotek: [Laughs] your Logic Circuits I presume? I no longer have them in my possession.

Shockwave: Where did you dispose of them?

Cryotek: They are not being disposed, they are being used.

Shockwave: Who?!

Cryotek: My, what emotions you’ve gained Shockwave. I did remove them while you were unconscious, straight after your amnesty, you see I had to put you in Stasis Lock for a few decacycles; seeing that those Logic Circuits of yours are old and needed an upgrade. I did some experiments to see if your Logic Circuits do collaborate with technorganic technology. I lied to you about my Vehicon project and decided to work with something higher. In case if I fail to resurrect my former pupil through a powerful artefact, I could hand craft him myself, and your Logic Circuits are of great value to my solution.

[Silence fills for a few seconds until the sounds of gunfire are heard. Both characters look to the right as Scoreent enters from right with the Diagnostic Drone still holding the barrier. Rodimus Prime’s guards also enter from right and stop, pointing their guns at the three characters. One guard looks down and sees the remains of Rodimus Prime]

Guard: Chancellor! You killed him! All three of you killed him!

Scoreent: Father [Looks at Shockwave and immediately bows down to him] Commander Shockwave. It is an honour to meet you at last.

Cryotek: You should be highly honoured Scoreent, since the two of you are closer than you think.

[Shockwave immediately looks at Cryotek and back at Scoreent]

Shockwave: You inserted my Logical Circuits to this vulgarity?!

[Scoreent looks directly at Cryotek and he returns with a stern look]

Cryotek: You wanted to be free from emotions Scoreent, and I decided to give that to you. It is taking some effect as you are following the same ideals as Shockwave.

[Scoreent backs away from Cryotek and Shockwave]

Scoreent: You….I thought it was my own thoughts telling me these things…no…I have tuned against my Master, my Chancellor, and is not out of my own free will?!

Shockwave: You should be thankful that you are still ignorant.

Scoreent: Ignorance…

[Scoreent clings onto his mane and breathes heavily, closing his eyes as he tries to absorb the word ‘ignorance’. He looks at Shockwave, walking towards him. Scoreent backs away slowly, but trips on his robe and back crawls away from Shockwave, who points his cannon at him]

Shockwave: Do you realize this now child? You didn’t know that in all your life, you are Cryotek’s puppet?

[Scoreent looks at Cryotek]

Scoreent: Father, I knew I am your pawn now, but…was I always?

Cryotek: Yes, you have always been my pawn.

[Scoreent turns himself over and places his head on the ground, weeping and shouting]

Shockwave: Oh come boy, have some dignity. You were no Maximal; you are a Predacon and always shall be.

[Scoreent sits up and looks at Cryotek, trembling]

Scoreent: I-I trusted you! I ca-alled you my father, my master. I r-released Soundwave and murdered for you…I stood up for y-you! I have turned against the only Autobot who protected me, c-cared for me as if I was his son.

[Scoreent slowly stands up and walks over to Cryotek, pushing Shockwave aside]

Scoreent: What was I to you, Cryotek?

[Silence]

Scoreent: Answer me!

Cryotek: You are used to become a spare body for my pupil, the only one I am proudly to call my son. The monthly repairs that you get form me are all updates and experiments to make you a suitable body for his return. And the last time you were repaired, I installed Shockwave’s Logic Circuits in your technorganic brain.

[Scoreent, shedding tears looks down on the ground]

Scoreent: I really am none…I was never a Maximal…and I wasn’t qualified to be a Predacon…I am truly none. Now I know the truth: I am ignorant and my wish to be an all-knowing Transformer will never come true, so long as I am the promised instrument of lord Cryotek.

[Scoreent walks away from Cryotek and heads toward Shockwave. He looks at the Diagnostic Drone]

Scoreent: Drone, put the barrier down.

Diagnostic Drone: As you requested.

[The barrier is put down and Scoreent grabs Shockwave’s arm and pressed a few buttons]

Scoreent: Your cannon is now loaded Commander. If you please allow me, to do it myself?

[Scoreent walks past Shockwave, and he hands him the detachable cannon. Scoreent faces the guards and makes one final look at Cryotek. He uses the dial in the cannon]

Scoreent: Maximum should do it.

[Scoreent places the cannon to his chest and faces the guards again]

Scoreent: Cryotek, in my very Spark I will always call you father, and after knowing who I truly am, I…

[Cryotek stares at Scoreent]

Scoreent: [Faces the guards] and now my former friends, this is….goodbye.

[Scoreent flips the cannon to face the guards and fires. The cannon push Scoreent back and the blast spreads over to the guards, burning them and melting their guns. Scoreent stands up and faces Cryotek]

Cryotek: Drone, put up the barrier now!

[The Drone puts up the barrier for Cryotek and Scoreent. Shockwave runs to them but is stopped by Cryotek’s attack. Cryotek Transforms into his Beast Mode faces Scoreent]

Cryotek: Scoreent, quickly! To the Oracle!

[Scoreent climbs onto Cryotek and they fly upwards, exiting to the left. Shockwave Transforms into his Vehicle Mode and drives behind them, exiting to the left, running over the ice remains of Rodimus Prime]

[END SCENE]