Beast Wars Infinity Chpt 3: Gathering Forces Part 2

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Ultima Feral flew low above the forest’s tree line, desperately searching for any signs of maximal life, determined to reunite with her comrades at any cost. She feared the worst however, her scans for maximal energy signatures, active or inactive, failing to turn up anything, even with her amazing new eagle eye vision which enabled her to see over distances she had never thought possible.

“Well…If I’m lost on an alien world, at least it’s a peaceful one with a great view…” Feral sighed in awe, never having beheld such incredible beauty anywhere in her entire life, not even the time she went on that field mission to explore the crystal moons of Betatron 9.

“What planet have I landed on? It doesn’t look anything like any of the planets we were scheduled to visit during the early stages of the mission, unless we skipped ahead to uncharted territory. At any rate, this isn’t looking good, I should have picked up at least one energy signature by now, or at least seen signs of the Axalon’s wreckage…Unless of course the Axalon burnt up in reentry and scattered the pods to the far corners of this planet, that or I’m the only one lef….NO! I refuse to believe that, I must have faith in Commander Optimus and the others, I’m sure they all survived, I just have to look harder…” Feral told herself, remembering how Commander Optimus hadn’t given up on finding her after that cave-in within the energon caverns of planet Tartarus, weeks had passed by and the rest of the crew had given up hope of finding her alive, but Optimus had kept at it and personally dug her out with his own bare hands, risking lethal over exposure to the cavern’s energon fields in the process.

She had decided that she too would not give up until she found her teammates, even if she had to scour every square inch of this planet for months on end, she would find them. However, her search was cut short as her audio receptors picked up a very loud, high pitched cry for help!

“HELP ME! PLEASE! ANYBODY! EEEEEEKKKKKKK!” shrieked a young, girlish voice down below the treeline, only a few nano-kliks away.

“Hang on, I’m coming!” Ultima Feral cried out, diving beneath the trees, glad she had chosen to remain in robot mode, certain her bizarre appearance would have frightened the young fembot even further…That is until she actually caught sight of her.

The sight that beheld Ultima made her jaw drop, there, stuck up in a tree growing up out of a very small patch of land in the middle of a large, deep pond was small bobcat…A completely metallic, forest green bobcat with orange highlights on her legs as well as a orange spots on her back, sides, and face. Throughout the course of her search for other maximals, Ultima had been so caught up in worrying over her own beast form’s strange appearance and how her crewmates would react to it, that it never occurred to her even once that the other protoforms may be in the same boat, though to be honest she could not for the life of her figure out how on earth this poor bobcat had adopted such an unusual, yet at the same time oddly beautiful form. Her own eagle/horse beast mode was relatively easy to explain, her pod’s DNA scanner’s had obviously been too damaged to scan for a complete beast form and had instead opted to mix two separate forms together to make one, but this bobcat’s metallic appearance could not be explained so easily. As Ultima Feral flapped her feathered wings in place over the water below, staring eye to eye with the bobcat, it became clear to her that something very odd had happened on this planet to result in the creation of such unnatural beast modes.

“PLEASE HELP ME!” screamed the bobcat, her bright blue optics wide with panic, her entire body shaking like a leaf despite her athletic, streamlined shape and powerful looking legs.

“Its okay, I’m here now little one, please try to remain calm. What’s your name?” Ultima asked in a calm, soothing voice, not unlike the tone a mother would use to comfort a frightened child.

“Bo…Bo…Botcat” the meched out feline replied in a tremulous voice, still shaking in fear.

“Hello Botcat, I’m Ultima Feral, field commander serving under Optimus Primal, the captain of the ship we came here on, the Axalon. Everything’s going to be alright now, what exactly seems to be the problem?” the fuzor inquired, fairly certain it was strange for a maximal wildcat to actually get herself stuck up a tree and not know how to get down as though she were a mere house cat.

“HE’S GONNA EAT ME!” shrieked the frightened feline, the fear in her voice sending chills down even Ultima’s spine as she surveyed the surrounding area for signs of trouble, seeing nothing but trees, foliage, and a clear stream which fed into the pond.

The confused maximal flyer then asked “Who’s going to eat you?”

“WE ARE!!” answered two loud, bellowing voice as from out of the water leapt an enormous, two headed turtle that quickly clamped both of its powerful jaws shut over one of Ultima’s bird like legs and easily dragged her under.

“BY THE CODE OF….” Ultima tried to shout, but was cut off as her head and mouth sank beneath the murky water of the pond, her attacker pulling her under thanks to his sheer weight and size alone, his powerful, razor sharp beaks working to keep her trapped beneath the surface, his intent clearly to drag her to the bottom of the pond, drown her, and then begin the feast.

While it was true Ultima was robotic and as such did not necessarily need oxygen to live, the fact remained that her body was not built for operating underwater and it was only a matter of time before the H20 did irreparable damage to her internal systems and forced her into stasis lock. To make matters worse, she couldn’t even attempt to stay afloat with the giant reptile clamped onto her left leg, leaving only one free leg, her arms, and a pair of barely operable wings. While bald eagles often prey on fish, they do not dive under the water to catch them and as such those who do end up submerged as a result of catching a fish too large to carry often drown, and though Ultima’s wings were making powerful stroking motions in the water to slow her descent to the bottom, they were greatly slowed by the water and were tiring fast. Ultima knew her new body came equipped with powerful weaponry, but she was uncertain if her weapon systems would function properly underwater. Ultima greatly disliked the idea of being blow to scrap by her own wing missiles because they couldn’t launch straight in the water, then again she hated the idea of being devoured by an oversized turtle as well.

Amidst her struggles, Feral chanced a glance downward at the repulsive creature trying to literally have her for dinner. She recognized the animal as a freshwater species known as a snapping turtle, however, this particular snapper was much larger than any species she had ever heard of, and like Botcat up above the surface, this creature appeared to possess a mechanical looking beast mode rather than the standard fleshy forms transformers typically used when trying to blend in on an alien planet. He was dark green in color with a wide, blackish brown shell with a ridged back and serrated edges, a long vaguely gator like tail, and two beady red optics for each of its ugly heads, both of which stared unblinking back up at Feral, who could swear the cannibalistic bastard, or bastards, was chuckling even as more and more mech fluid seeped out of her damaged leg into the water. His heads each possessed a knife edged, hawk like beak and were connected to the rest of his enormous body by a pair of long, snake like necks. The two-headed pond monster also had four large and powerful, but short legs with webbed feet and clawed toes.

After weighing all her options, and deciding she’d rather risk her only free leg left as opposed to blowing herself up with her own weapons, Ultima resorted to the effective if not complex tactical maneuver of digging her eagle talon tipped right foot into the face of her hungry attacker’s right head, and raking them straight across his metallic flesh. The injured head bellowed in pain and released its grip upon her now severely chewed up left leg, colliding its skull with that of his twin, the impact apparently strong enough to loosen the left head’s grip as well. However, as Ultima Feral struggled with all her might to make it back to the surface, a trail of viscous mech fluid billowing out behind her, she could swear she heard the twin heads of the snapping turtle arguing amongst themselves!

“Breaker, you idiot! We had her! We slaggin had her and what did you do? YOU LET HER GET AWAY!” shouted the left head, his voice gravely, deep, and very angry.

“Dude! It wasn’t my fault! She cut my face!” the right head snapped back, his voice softer and more boyish than that of the left head.

“Oh please! Its just a slaggin scratch! You’re such a hatchling! Besides, its not like that mug of yours could get any uglier than it already is!”

“Not cool man! Not cool! And at least I had a good reason for letting go, Jaw! YOU JUST WANTED TO YELL AT ME!”

“YOU BASHED YOUR UGLY SKULL INTO MINE YOU EMPTY HEADED TWIT!”

“Dude, we’re identical! If I’m ugly you’re ugly!”

“THAT’S IT! YOU’RE GOING DOWN LITTLE BROTHER!”

“BRING IT DUDE!”

While “Jaw” and “Breaker” bickered amongst themselves like a pair of brothers rather than two heads attached to the same body, Ultima soon broke through to the pond’s surface and with one last mighty flap of her wings finally got herself airborne and completely out of what could have easily been her watery grave.

Botcat, who had been sobbing in regret over the apparent death of the kind flyer who’d come to save her only to end up her attacker’s dinner instead, gasped in surprise as she heard a familiar voice cry out “Beast mode!” and moments later was carried off into the sky on the back of a hippogriff.

Once they were safely high above the trees and well out of reach of their water-loving friend, Ultima looked back at her new acquaintance and asked “You okay Botcat?”

Botcat had been gazing at Ultima in wonder, as if she were some guardian angel sent by Primus to rescue her in her time of need, but then broke out into a fit of giggles and said “I should be asking you that, you’re the one that thing pulled under.”

“Haha! Yeah, I suppose, just wanted to make sure. You’re the first friendly face I’ve seen on this planet” Feral laughed back, turning her gaze back in the direction of where she was flying, the sun still high up in the sky, indicating it was likely the middle of the day.

“Hey, seriously though, you saved my whiskers back there, I totally owe you one…Ultima Feral right?” Botcat replied sincerely, not knowing how she was gonna repay her savior.

“Please, I just did what any other maximal would have done in the same situation, we don’t leave our own behind. Optimus taught me that…,” Ultima sighed, deeply concerned for her leader’s wellbeing, the older bot having been like a father and mentor to her since she began her career in deep space exploration, “And you can just call me Ultima, Botcat, its not like there’s any need to pull rank with the rest of the crew missing and no enemies around.”

“Yeah, tell that to ol’ “Jawbreaker” down there, crazy slime ball tried to eat me!” growled Botcat, ears standing on end at the thought of her would-be-devourer.

“Relax Botcat, he…er…they…it….whatever is a maximal like us, remember? His logic circuits have probably been clouded by his beast mode’s survival instincts, once we round up the rest of the crew we’ll have to go back for him and try see if can undo the damage to his circuitry…Oh yeah, what were you doing in that tree anyway? Odd place for cat to be, surrounded by water on all sides and whatnot.”

“Yeah well…I was busy looking for other maximals too, but I got hungry and tried to catch some fish from a log overhanging the shore. That’s when he showed up, Jawbreaker, that’s what he called himself by the way, should have known he was no good with a name like that, I’ve always been so naïve when it comes to males, for example, this one time, back on Cybertron, I went out with this guy with a really nice skid plate and….”

“Cat, Cat, Cat! Stick to the story of how you were almost eaten by a two headed turtle please” Ultima smirked, laughing at the younger fembot’s enthusiasm.

“What? Oh, sorry Ultima, well to make a long story short, he told me there were bigger, slower fish out toward the deep end of the pond, and that if I jumped in he’d help me catch them. So I sorta…”

“YOU JUMPED IN THE WATER!? YOU!? A CAT!? BECAUSE A TWO HEADED POND MONSTER TOLD YOU TOO?” Ultima gasped, staring incredulously at her new friend as if she were the one with the hybrid beast mode.

“Well, like you said, he’s a fellow maximal, I thought it be safe, and besides, we bobcats are actually quite good swimmers you know…Just not good enough to out swim a hungry giant snapping turtle. When I realized what he was really up to, I saw the right head licking his lips out of the corners of my eyes, I swam like my life depended on it, which it did, and managed to make it to that bit of land at the center of the water and climb up before he could chomp me. My guess is that he wanted me as far from shore as possible so I couldn’t get away, but didn’t figure on me catching on to him at the last second and finding a tree in the middle of the pond.”

“Hhmmm, his pod must not have been activated near the pond then, he was probably swept into the pond from that stream I saw feeding into it, otherwise he would have known his surroundings better. You probably showed up moments after he began investigating his new hunting grounds. At any rate, what’s done is done, he can’t get to us now and we still have to find the other maxi……AHHHH!” gasped Ultima in pain as her damaged front left leg started sparking, mech fluid still seeping out from where Jawbreaker had gnawed on it.

“You should let me take a look at that, make a landing in that clearing over there” Botcat stated, pointing in the direction of where she wanted Ultima to go, her tone much more serious and professional than it had sounded before.

“Its fine, just a flesh wound, lets keep going til…” Ultima began to say just as Botcat cut her off and said “NO. We land now, over there. Doctor’s orders.”

Ultima was more than a little shocked by Botcat’s sudden change in personality, but merely laughed it off and did as she was told, making a turn to the right and coming in for a landing in the clearing specified.

“So you’re a field medic, eh? That’s good, because I have no idea if there are any CR chambers on this planet and if all the local bots are as unfriendly as Jawbreaker, I have a feeling you’re gonna be patching me up on a regular basis” Ultima stated grimly, as Botcat transformed into robot mode and began her work.

Botcat was a cute and petite femme with freckled cheeks, and bore a striking resemblance to another certain spotted maximal who had once fought on this very same planet years ago, unbeknownst to either of them. However, unlike her predecessor, this Cybertronian feline had five fingered hands, each of which contained mini surgical tools ranging from welding gear, energon blade knives for cutting, drills, and x-ray scanners. In robot mode her beast mode’s bobcat head split in two and became her shoulders while her arms unfolded from her beast neck. Ultima marveled at the skill this fembot displayed as she swiftly, yet delicately patched up her wounded leg, a fixed look of concentration on her pretty face, her cat ears twitching every so often in response to sounds off in the distance, clearly listening for any possible trouble that may interrupt her work on her patient.

“You’re good, OUCH!” Ultima stated, wincing slightly at a sudden sharp pain she felt not in her left foot, but in the right foot who’s talons she had used to scar Jawbreaker’s ugly face.

“Thanks, I studied at Ratchet’s Medical University before signing up for this deep space mission, this was supposed to be my first field assignment…” Botcat replied, Ultima’s eyes widening at learning this young femme had been a student at the most prestigious medical school on Cybertron, named in memory of the brave Autobot medical chief who had served under Optimus Prime during the Great War, “May I see your other foot now? I’ve finished with this one.”

“Uh, sure” Ultima replied, giving the med bot her right foot, gasping as she finally noticed a few of her talons were slightly cracked.

“Hhhhmmm….It appears as though you broke a nail or two, tee hee, did you use these against Jawbreaker?” Botcat questioned as she repaired Ultima’s talons.

“Yeah, I slashed him across the face. I must have scraped them against his shell or beak afterward, I was in such a rush to get to the surface I didn’t even notice. Is it serious?” Ultima asked, her feathers ruffling in anger at the idea of fighting off that creep only to end breaking her talons against one of his apparently VERY thick heads.

“Nope, you’ll live to scratch again, hee hee” Botcat giggled as she finished up repairs by cleaning what was left of the pond scum off her new friend’s talons.

“Sure, I’ll just remember to aim for someplace softer next time I pick a fight with a giant turtle” Ultima stated, rolling her eyes at her luck as of late, wondering how she was going to find the rest of her shipmates if she could just barely fend for herself, even more worried about what she was going to do if she could not find Optimus or anyone else higher than her on the chain of command…Could she really lead a team of maximals if she had to?

While Botcat tended to a worried Ultima’s wounds, a great distance away from their position, flew a pair of two predacons…while technically only the larger of the two was doing the flying while the other, smaller one was still struggling in his iron grasp.
“Waspinator having worst day of his entire life, Waspinator should have known happy days not last forever, oh why does universe hate Waspinator?” whimpered the disposed king of the early humans, buzzing unhappily in the wing claws of his new master.

“Silence bug, you should feel honored to serve the will of DarkSpark, if I had left you to rule over those hairy apes you would have eventually perished due to lack of proper maintenance or been overthrown once they realized you were a false god, unlike myself” DarkSpark growled, the insect’s whining grinding on his nerves, promising himself that he would squash Waspinator as soon as he had more troops under his command.

“Devilbot not tell Waspinator what to do! Waspinator has plans….DOY!” Waspinator yelped as DarkSpark tightened his grip on him to the point of nearly crushing his new servant.

“You were saying, Waspinator?” DarkSpark inquired, green eyes ablaze with murderous intent, his keen yet unhinged mind already thinking up well over a thousand different ways to shut the ungrateful insect’s mouth once and for all.

“Waspinator respects Devilbot’s authority” Waspinator squeaked fearfully, suddenly missing the good old days when Megatron would backhand him for forgetting to change the mech fluid in his CR Jacuzzi.

“Good…And stop calling me by that idiotic nickname, from hence forth you shall refer to me as DarkSpark, not “Devilbot.” If you want to call me by a formal title you may call me Lord, Master, or God, but never Devilbot. You were able to remember Megatron’s and Optimus Primal’s proper names, you shall extend unto me the same level of respect!” DarkSpark menaced, shaking Waspinator like a can of soda.

“WASPINATOR WILL DO AS DARKSPARK SAYS! PLEASE STOP SHAKING WASPINATOR! WASPINATOR WILL PUKE!” the tortured insect wailed in despair, honestly feeling the meal he had eaten with the early humans threatening to escape his insides.

“That’s better, now go and find me more stasis pods, I can’t take over the universe with only YOU at my beck and call!” DarkSpark ordered offhandedly, tossing Waspinator aside like he were an empty candy wrapper ready for the garbage.

“OOHHHH NNNNOOOO! WASPINATOR IN TROUBLE!” the reinstated predacon yelped in distress as flew dangerously out of control, his wings desperately trying to stabilize his flight path as the force of DarkSpark’s pitch sent him spiraling into a nearby clearing.

“WHAT WASPINATOR DO TO DESERVE THI….HUH?” Waspinator asked himself just as he spotted two odd sights with his massive compound eyes, a smoking, empty stasis pod, and two transformers in beast mode duking it out towards the edge of the plain…just as he crashed head first into the earth, flipped head over heels, and finally skidded to a halt over a considerable distance, his now crumbled body leaving a long indent in the ground.

Waspinator, though flat on his back and very dazed, wasted no time in calling up his new master on his comlink, saying “Waspinator to DarkSpark. Waspinator reports sighting of empty stasis pod in sector D4 Alpha, and two beastie bots fighting each other…Also, Waspinator has crashed and needs help….Waspinator has headache in his wwwhhhooolllle body…”

“Yes, excellent news bug, I’m on my way, DarkSpark out” the predacon warlord cackled happily, ignoring Waspinator’s need for medical attention as he changed his flight path and headed straight to the where the two combating beast bots still fought.

As he flew toward the site of the battle ground, DarkSpark briefly noted the empty stasis pod but ignored it for now, his mind focused on the more immediate matter of his two new recruits battling a mere nano-klik away. DarkSpark soared silently like an immense metal vulture above his new servants, pleased with their ferocity and apparent love for violence, wanting to observe them and rate their abilities before he made his presence known and welcomed them into the fold. The contenders were an indigo blue wolf of unnatural size as well as what appeared to be boar/bat fuzor, and despite the two of them having activated without any prior reprogramming, they were acting a great deal more like how a proper predacon should rather than a maximal. This left DarkSpark feeling very relieved, now he wouldn’t have to kill them for being maximals, for it would appear their primal instincts were overriding their maximal programming. DarkSpark laughed softly as the wolf bot dodged to the side in time to avoid being impaled by the boar/bat’s tusks, taking the opportunity to take a bite out of its exposed neck.

“SQQQUUUUUEEEEE! Curse you mongrel!” squealed the boar/bat as he slapped at the wolf’s face with his wings and managed to take off into the air, hovering teasingly above the ground, out of the wolf’s reach but close enough to hear what she was saying.

“That’s what you get for trying to steal from the Pack, freakish swine!” yelled back the wolf, her voice revealing her to be female even as she growled at him like a wild animal out for blood, her fangs dripping with his mech fluid.

“Pack? What pack? You silly fool, you’re all alone out here!” the fuzor chuckled mockingly, the wolf bot unable to jump high enough to catch him despite her best efforts.

“Shut up! I am a wolf, we are never alone! Our strength, our very nature lies in the Power of the Pack” she snarled angrily, her frustration growing as the fuzor taunted her.

“Then where is your precious pack? Perhaps they’ve abandoned you? Or maybe you were never part of one to begin with?” the fuzor jeered, suddenly a great deal more confident now that he was out of his opponent’s reach, the scars covering his sides indicating that the wolf had been winning the fight until now.

“Insolent pig! I will show you how alone I am! AWWWWOOOOOOO!” howled the transmetal wolf, her voice echoing across the entire grassy plain and into the forests beyond.

“….And what, pray tell, was that?” snorted the flying pig, amusement flickering in his beady black eyes.

The wolf merely smiled smugly back at him and replied “Oh, that? Nothing really, simply a summoning to the rest of my pack to come to my aid…And kill you.”

The fuzor stared at her blankly for a moment or two, the wolf’s grin growing wider as she believed she had scared the boar/bat speechless, that is until he broke out into a fit of arrogant laughter that nearly forgot to keep flapping his wings or else fall out of the sky.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU CALLED FOR HELP?! THAT’S WHAT THAT WAS?! YOU FOOL! AS IF ANY SELF-RESPECTING WOLF WOULD COME TO THE AID OF A SHINY METAL FREAK LIKE YOU!”

“AS IF YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TALK SWINE! LOOK AT YOU! I SHUDDER TO THINK WHAT ABOMINABLE UNION LED TO THE BIRTH OF SUCH A DISGUSTING CREATURE!” the wolf shot back, before adding “AND YOU WON’T BE LAUGHING WHEN MY PACK COMES TO SLAUGHTER YOU! YOU’LL SEE!”

“And that’s my cue” chuckled DarkSpark lightly as he finally made his presence known as he dived downward toward the two fighters and called out “FOR THE POWER OF THE PACK!” as he launched four missiles, two from each wing claw, in the direction of the fuzor.

The boar/bat only had enough time to look up and squeal in horror as the four missiles impacted with his body and sent him careening into the ground with such force it left a massive, smoldering crater. The wolf in turned looked up with wonder and glee as DarkSpark descended down from the heavens, in her confused bestial mind he must have appeared like a dark guardian angel come to her rescue.

DarkSpark landed upon the carcass of the horse the wolf had slain earlier, folded his wings and said “Greetings my dear, have you been injured?”

The wolf, still gazing at him in awe, replied “No, I am well…Are you of the Pack?”

DarkSpark’s poison green eyes glittered evilly as he hid an equally evil smirk behind his wing claws and responded in a surprisingly soothing tone of voice “Why, my dear girl, can you not tell? I am DarkSpark, the Leader of the Pack! Have you forgotten me so soon? You’ve served me since you were a pup.”

The wolf’s eyes widened in shock at this revelation and immediately kneeled as best she could in her beast form and exclaimed “I apologize my Alpha! I…My memory seems to have failed me recently for some reason, I only remember waking up from some odd metal cave to find myself all alone. I tried to catch up with you and the rest of the pack but all the wolves I came across fled from me in fear, so decided to hunt for some food and hoped…”

“Aw! You hoped that one of our pack would pick up the scent of the meal you’d prepared for us and come to you instead? How very clever! As one would expect of my Second in Command” DarkSpark replied, playing the loving leader role for all its worth, at least until he had her completely under his wing and convinced she belonged to him.

The wolf gasped at what her “Alpha” said and whispered “I’m a Beta female!?”

“But of course, you have served by my side as my most competent underling for many moons, and when you turned up missing after the maximals attacked our pack, I assumed the worst…But here you are, safe and sound!”

“Maximals? My Alpha, who are these maximals and why did they attack our pack?” inquired the she wolf, curiosity and hostility etched into her voice at the mentioning of her pack being assaulted.

“The maximals are a rival pack, my good General, and they have banished us from our territory, the planet Cybertron. They would deny us our right as predacons to rule over all!” DarkSpark explained, extending his wings with dramatic flair.

“THEN THEY SHALL DIE BY MY FANGS, JUST GIVE THE ORDER MY LORD ALPHA AND I SHALL LEAD OUR PACK TO VICTORYAGAINST THESE MAXIMAL FILTH!” growled the wolf, diving headfirst into her new role as DarkSpark’s general without a second thought.

“I appreciate your enthusiasm my dear, but before we go to war on the maximal scum we must first finish gathering our forces here on this world and then go about finding a means to escape it. Though I am more than certain that once the fighting begins you shall become the bane of my enemies’ existence…Bane….Yes, Wolfsbane, that shall be your name from now on. Welcome Wolfsbane, to the predacons!”

“I am honored to receive my name from you, Lord Alpha” proclaimed Wolfsbane, feeling her crimson optics water slightly at having been granted such a great gift from the leader of her pack, the predacons.

“I hate to ruin this touching moment, but perhaps you’d care to explain what your true intentions are? I highly doubt you tried to vaporize me out of concern for your new pet” spoke the boar/bat dryly as he crawled out of the crater DarkSpark’s attack had left him in, his body badly singed but otherwise okay, “I’m not nearly as deluded as Wolfie here, who are you and what do you want with us, DarkSpark was it?”

DarkSpark smirked at the fuzor as it struggled to its feet, wondering if he should tell him that the only reason why he still lived after being struck by four of his mega missiles was because neither of them had been full grade, and that if they had been, there wouldn’t have been enough left of his mismatched body to fill a Petri dish, but instead replied “That is Lord DarkSpark to you, Skyscream, you who’s high-pitched squeals cut through the air like an assassin’s dagger, HAHAHAHAHA!”

Wolfsbane soon joined her alpha in laughing at Skyscream, who was now fuming with rage and indignation, clearly not accustomed to being on the receiving end of taunts and jeers, as he snorted “I SERVE NO ONE BUT MYSELF YOU BEAK FACED ABOMINATION! AND WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO NAME ME!?”

DarkSpark answered Skyscream’s question by calling out “DarkSpark, TERRORIZE!” and changed into his towering robot mode, shocking Skyscream into silence and solidifying his status as Wolfsbane’s lord and master, who was now bowing up and down at him as though he were god himself.

“This is what gives me the right to name you Skyscream, and you will learn to serve me if you wish to learn how to do the same, or have any place of power in the universe I plan to create” DarkSpark explained, his dreams of conquest and godhood growing closer and closer to becoming reality in his mind his forces grew bit by bit.

As DarkSpark explained what it meant to be a predacon and how to transform, taking care to hack into Skyscream’s and Wolfsbane’s onboard computer systems to alter their activation codes as he did, his first recruit was busy hammering out the dents in his badly beaten exoskeleton with a rock, muttering “Oh, don’t mind Waspinator, Waspinator just sit here and suffer, knock the dents out of his own armor while everyone else has a slaggin party…So not fair.”

To be continued...

Hope you guys all enjoyed! And keep in mind DarkSpark, Jawbreaker, Wolfsbane, Skyscream, Ultima Feral, and Botcat all belong to me, so no using without permission please (you can have Waspy though, no one cares about him, LOL! Just kidding, we all love ya Waspy, XD ). Anywho, I'm having alot of fun writing these stories so hopefully after Gathering Forces is over I'll continue the series and come up with many more story archs (and maybe a few one shots to ease my overworked typing fingers and brain, lol).

P.S. no transformers were harmed in the making of this chpt...Except for Waspinator, but thats to be expected, :lol:
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

"BRING IT DUDE"

Rofl, seriously. I'm glad you added that little interaction between the two personas of Jawbreaker. I think it works a lot better. And it's funny too :wink:

I am liking it so far, as I said to you before. Bring on more, dude! XD
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB