My little story !

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

No_Way

My little story !

Unread post by No_Way »

Hi,

New to the forum but not new to Beast Wars. First thing, my favorite character is Silverbolt. Love both mode and his weapons, also his code of honor is a nice addon to the Maximal group.

I'm from Quebec, Canada. I speak french and my english is like a cement block trying to swin so it usually fail. I'm 22 and i discovered Beast Wars on the first season when aired on tv. I have bought 2 vhs after the season have been translated in french. At this time, i wanted to buy every single toys of the serie but lacking of money, i got only around 15. I have to say my interest for Beast Wars have greatly decreased after i saw the last 5 minutes on a season three episodes (when Megatron fly out of the lava pit in Transmetal 2 form). I was totally disoriented. Many years past since.

In the last two months, i taken my interest back when i saw the 3 seasons on dvd on site. In no time, i puchased them and the Beast Machines series. Hell of a time to listen. All thing where good here. I work on a night shift so almost every morning i come back home, i listen an episode or two.

I already got the 2 Beast Wars games but sold them and get new copy back last week.

I was a fan of G1 when i was 4. Only in english and no subtile on tv (but at 4 you can't read). I can only say i remember one episode and wow, you don't have to understand what they say at this age, you only want action. Last week, i bought Metal Box with every G1 seasons (still waiting for it)

Now looking to get the Beast Wars 2 and Neo on the net...(i know, i know). I have the Beast Wars 2 movie, not bad but a little childish to my taste.

Probably going to get the Japanese G1 series one day or another and the Unicron Trilogy.

But Beast Wars still the best serie out there. I loved almost every single episodes. All characters have a little something you like.

The reason my avatar is the Tasmanian Kid is just because i have this specific toy.

The reason i'm on this forum is because for the last 2 months i seriously read almost the entire site just when working. Great site by the way but still missing some info. I don't think i can give something to the community but i can be a part of it if you let me.

Looking the make a Beast Wars card game since any game already exist (other than video games) on the Beast Wars serie.

Maybe we will chat sometime !

Have a nice day !

No_Way
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Welcome to BWINT! I'll let those who enjoy giving the whole "watch out for this or that" rant explain it all to you. But wonderful job on your English so far! It's a very hard language to learn, and while I don't envy those who wish to learn it, I'm trying to learn Japanese, so I can relate a little. I've also helped tutor those who were learning English as a Second Language, so if you need any help, PM me and I'll see if there's anything I can do!

You've read the entire site? Fanfiction and all? What an achievement! I'll have to be honest and say that I've been here since the website started, and I've read almost half of what's on here.

Again, welcome! And it's wonderful to have another someone who speaks a language that ISN'T English as their first language here upon the boards! Keep up the good work! You're doing great!
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Wistwin

Unread post by Wistwin »

Welcome to Bwint! :D

Ah, might as well..

Warning: Bwint contains nuts, flying waffles which are almost always frozen (and they hurt!), and malicious penguins who are almost always hidden and almost always are throwing the waffles.

You read the entire site??? O.o In two months? It took me three! XD That's quite a feat!
你總是很瞭解.你總是很體貼.我們一起走到永遠
~小心願 - 強辯&任容萱
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

Bien venu! (Je ne parle pas le Francais....at least for two years now and my spelling is terrible! :lol: )

Welcome to the site! Yes, we is english speakers here, which I agree is boring, but it's an interesting opportunity to test your english. I do it all the time! :lol:
You read the entire site??? O.o In two months? It took me three! XD That's quite a feat!
....That's still pretty impressive *points to Sinead's post and my own inadiquate sit-reading skills* :P
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to Bwint.

Welcome to insanity!

Yeah, I still haven't read the whole site, and I've been here a little over a year (well, not a whole year on the forums).
Last edited by Blazemane on Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
No_Way

Unread post by No_Way »

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I haven't read the forum in all it's beauty but the site. :?

I have plenty of time to get trough the forum !
guruhamboy

Unread post by guruhamboy »

Hello there, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/xf2a2u.gif[/img]
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

I haven't read the forum in all it's beauty but the site.
Yesss.... beauty..... thats one word for it :lol:
Another would be fantasitcplaceofmaddnessandsillinesswhereequallyfantasticandmadpeoplegotorantandrave :wink:

#Looks at Jagna's post then turn to No_way and goes# oui :D

Welcome to the forum now what you've gotta look out for is the #gets smacked in the head by a waffle which was thrown by a penguin riding a steamroller and carrying a bag of nuts#
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to BW Int, No Way! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"