Who's your favorite and least favorite Maximal and Predacon?

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Baron Fel

Unread post by Baron Fel »

why all the hatred of poor Scorpinok? What did he ever do to you? :'( Why does no one love Scorpy?

(also every time I see Tarry I think you guys mean terrorsaur but typed a instead of e until I remember that tarrantulas can also be abbreviated like that.)

Fave Maximal: Rhinox, a million times Rhinox, he's just about the only origonal form guy who can still take on the big boys at the end of the series. No one needs upgrades when they have chainguns of Doom.

Least Fave Maximal: Let's play a game, my least favorite maximal is stupid, annoying, and bends the rules because he thinks he knows better. Can you guess who he is?

Fave Predacon: Hmmm...can I pick all of them except the two I'm gonna list as least favorites? They all are cool. I'm going to say Scorpinok for the simple reason that loyalty without question in a con was so unique until a certain red ant showed up. Also, the bumbling engineer is a fun idea to me (being an engineer myself.)

Least favorite Preadcon: Tm2 Dinobot(unless Dark Glass is called canon), and Quickstrike.
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannerrhinoxfanclub.jpg[/img][img]http://www.bwint.net/membertarantulasclub1.jpg[/img]
Demon Man

Unread post by Demon Man »

From what you say, your least favorite Maximal, I'm guessing, must be either Rattrap, Cheetor or Silverbolt. Is is Cheetor?(I hope not, he's my favorite, but if so, I'll go with the flow)
7Knight-Wolf

Unread post by 7Knight-Wolf »

Baron Fel wrote:why all the hatred of poor Scorpinok? What did he ever do to you? :'( Why does no one love Scorpy?

Least Fave Maximal: Let's play a game, my least favorite maximal is stupid, annoying, and bends the rules because he thinks he knows better. Can you guess who he is? .
Scorpinok is boring. sorry, but it's the truth.

Hmm...who is this Maximal you make sound so imfamous? It must be either Silverbolt or Cheetor, who both "bend the rules." The difference is that Silverbolt bends the rules for the sake of compassion--(and lack of communication because on "The Agenda" Optimus never bothers to tell him what's at stake)--and Cheetor bends the rules for pure fun. Neither character is stupid, imo.
Emotions are the colors of the soul. They are like Crayola crayons: you want the 64 set box with the pencil sharpener, not the dollar-store 4 set box.
~inspired by Teresa Mcbean
MaxG

Unread post by MaxG »

Favourite Maximal: Cheetor, My favourite Maximal ever since i was kid, gotta love that PussyCat.

Least Favourite Maximal: Airazor, Not that i dont like her, its just i thought her character could have been better

Favourite Predacon: Megatron, Gotta love old Megs.

Least Favourite Predacon: Scorponok, Never really liked him that much.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/244z8dd.jpg[/img]
7Knight-Wolf

Unread post by 7Knight-Wolf »

MaxG wrote:Favourite Maximal: Cheetor, My favourite Maximal ever since i was kid, gotta love that PussyCat.

Least Favourite Maximal: Airazor, Not that i dont like her, its just i thought her character could have been better

Wow, there are certainly a lot of Cheetor fans out here! I wonder what it is about Cheetor that appeals to so many people? I like him because he's the most like one one of the veiwers of the show. That is, he doesn't really know exactly what's up; he's just thrown into this whole war situation and reacts like many people would in similar conditions, at least in later seasons. In season one, Cheetor is just a fun-loving, sporty bright-and-shiny guy. Maybe that's what appeals to so many viewers...although the "bright and shiny" type does come off as a bit shallow sometimes...
Emotions are the colors of the soul. They are like Crayola crayons: you want the 64 set box with the pencil sharpener, not the dollar-store 4 set box.
~inspired by Teresa Mcbean
MaxG

Unread post by MaxG »

7Knight-Wolf wrote:
MaxG wrote:Favourite Maximal: Cheetor, My favourite Maximal ever since i was kid, gotta love that PussyCat.

Wow, there are certainly a lot of Cheetor fans out here! I wonder what it is about Cheetor that appeals to so many people? I like him because he's the most like one one of the veiwers of the show. That is, he doesn't really know exactly what's up; he's just thrown into this whole war situation and reacts like many people would in similar conditions, at least in later seasons. In season one, Cheetor is just a fun-loving, sporty bright-and-shiny guy. Maybe that's what appeals to so many viewers...although the "bright and shiny" type does come off as a bit shallow sometimes...
Thats exactly the reason why i like him, i can relate to him, he young, he makes mistakes, he learns from them thats why i like him so much, Also i like cats lol
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/244z8dd.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Well Dinobot is one of my favorites. But as the Maximals go, I htink I like almost all them. Though some of Deptcharges actions do tend to get on my nerves. But at least he's not as bad as Sasuke from Naruto.

As Predacons go, I've always liked BA and over the years I've come to love Waspinator and Terrorsaur, and I also came to kind of like Rampage.

But so I can not stand Tarantulas. He creeps me out. I'm not very fond of Megs either. The whole Yeesss thing gets kind of annoying after a while, I don't really go for Megolomanics, and plus he gets to point where doesn't care who gets hurt as long as he gets what he wants.
I demand cookies!
Cinder-claw
Location: Hanging out with Terrorsaur, plotting new ways to gain leadership of the Preds.

Unread post by Cinder-claw »

Favourite predacon: Terrorsaur
Least favourite pred: Transmetal 2 Dinobot (you can't beat the original)

Favourite maximal: *surprise!* Dinobot
Least favourite maxi: Rattrap (he's rather annoying)

Overall, my least favourite character would have to be Transmutate, mostly because she didn't do very much and wasn't around long enough for anyone to get to know her.
"Things could be better in this big universe but remember things could always be worse."
Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

Favorite
Maximal: Rhinox (Cool Uncle) / Scuba (I relate to him) / Longrack, Cohrada AND Break (yes, all three!)
Predacon: Rampage (Hannibal Lecter) / Megastorm ("Broth- I AM LEADER!") / Halfshell and God Neptune ("Yohoho, and a bottle of rum!")
Vehicon: Jetstorm (campy, psychotic flight attendant)
Other: Drancron (Unicron's creepy lieutenant)
Toy-only: Air Hammer (I relate to him too), Sky Shadow (Drancron was based on him, plus he's a competent variety of "The Starscream")

Least favorite
Maximal: none, really. They're all fun.
Predacon: Inferno (all he does is say "Queen!")
Vehicon: Tankor (dude, what happened to your intelligence?)
Other: Rartorata (ugly as sin)
Toy-only: Injector (Rartorata's basis)
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo