new peeps !

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Beastly

new peeps !

Unread post by Beastly »

ok so there are many new ppl here :D

finally............

so i thought to get to no eachother more start this lil thread to better aquaint ourselves

sex

hobbies/interests

what got u started in tf?

all time fav character? (can b from anywhere movies cartoons comics etc)

fav tf stuff (dicuss ur loves about tf here)

tf collectables (any merchandise, toys, dvds etc u want to talk about)

links
(deviant art myspace msn etc)

howd u find this place

can add ur own questions to the board :D
i might add some more later :wink:
Scourge

Unread post by Scourge »

sex: Male

hobbies/interests: Transformers, anime, manga, video games, Martial arts. (I have a black belt in shotokan karate and I will be getting my 2nd dan in june. I also have a yellow belt in Brailian Ju-Jutsu. I also know fragments of judo, ju-jitsu, Akkido, and Wing chung kung-fu. I am going to take up bo-jutsu in the fall.

what got u started in tf? Beast Wars or as we call it in Canada, Beasties.

all time fav character? (can b from anywhere movies cartoons comics etc) BW. Megatron, Inferno, Dinobot, Rattrap and Depth charge.

fav tf stuff (dicuss ur loves about tf here) I like Beast Wars because of the strong character development, the cool CGI, the explosions, and the story, It is probably the best scripted north american cartoon I have ever watched. I also like the 2007 movie, I have the 20th anniversary version of the G1 transformers movie, and I watched Beast machines and part of RiD and most of Armmada.

tf collectables (any merchandise, toys, dvds etc u want to talk about) I have a few beast wars toys from the mid-to-late 90's. the oldest I still have is snapper from 1996 and the show characters I have include Megatron, Blackarachnia, Rampage, Dinobot II, Cheetor, Dinobot, Optimus Primal. Tigatron, Airazor, Rhinox, transmetal cheetor, transmetal 2 cheetor.

I also have 3 vhs tapes of beast wars that I bought, they each have about 5 episodes.

I have a beast wars board game and the beast wars computer game.

Favourite music genre: Metal and Rock

Favourite movie genre: Action, comedy, martial arts

Favourite video game genre: 2d and 3d vs. fighting games, 1st person and 3rd person shooters and action games (like devil may cry, god of war)

howd u find this place: I discovered it by chance when I was looking for Beast wars fan fiction.
"And now, Optimus Prime, in memory of the Decepticons... for the glory of the Predacons... for the Cybertron that is rightfully ours, and mine to rule! ... I unleash the storm of vengeance -- farewell!"
guruhamboy

Unread post by guruhamboy »

sex: Male

hobbies/interests: Beast Wars (obviously lol) - getting into 'ol G1 a bit too now, comics, football, cricket and some video games. Sleeping is good too.

what got u started in tf? Watching Beast Wars on a saturday morning. Good times. :D

all time fav character? Stuck between Dinobot, Inferno and Megatron.

fav tf stuff (dicuss ur loves about tf here) Beast Wars. The thing that got me into TF, I forgot about it after series 3 was never shown over here. Cleared out my room last Summer, found some old Beast Wars toys, remembered how much I loved it and went on a binge watching all the episodes on youtube. Suprised to find out there was a third series = :D , and then watched Beast Machines = :cry:

tf collectables (any merchandise, toys, dvds etc u want to talk about) Got some Beast Wars toys from when I was younger - most are in fairly good condition, but the ones I liked the most unfortuantly are a bit worse for wear. Got all of the 10th Anniversary toys now, and have an Optimus Prime and Galvatron 'Titanium series' figurines.

Favourite music genre: Not sure. Seem to drift around what I like, and go through phases.

Favourite movie genre: Comedy, Action, Thriller

Favourite video game genre: Action ones, First person shooter, fighting sims and the Pro Evolution Soccer series.

howd u find this place: Stumbled across it when googling Beast Wars.

And that's me.
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/xf2a2u.gif[/img]
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Well, I've been here for a while but, whatever:

hobbies/interests: Movie editing, Music, Beast Wars (favorite show of all time), Lion King (favorite movie of all time), probably writing could be counted (working on Terminator and Beast wars right now).

What got you started: Beast Wars! Weekday afternoons- the golden years with Spiderman, X-men, etc.

Favorite Transformer stuff: Fight scenes, especially with highlights on specific characters, like in Code of Hero, Gorilla Warfare, etc. I hear there are really good fights between Depth Charge and Rampage one-on-one in season three, but I haven't watched a full episode of that since the 90's. Maybe not even then- my memories of Beast Wars are mainly from season 1, and a little season two.

Transformer collectables: Season one and two on DVD. Toys include: Ramulus (probably my favorite- he's so beat up right now, but I still like him), Spittor (close second, but misplaced... somewhere), and a buch of others whose names I'm not even sure of. Let's see, I can think of... Scarem... and... that's the only other name I can remember. I just know I have a cobra, wasp (not Waspinator), some wolf who isn't Wolfang or Silverbolt, and then I've recently misplaced Optimus Minor, and long ago misplaced a baboon/bengal hybrid.

I also have Optimal Optimus Primal. That about covers the Beast Warriors. I have a few random toys from other lines, but from the movieverse line, I have Ironhide, Cliffjumper, Optimus Prime, Brawl and Jazz.

Links:

I have a Youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/raptersarecool

fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/~blazemane

AIM: Blazemane

Found this place: I don't exactly know what I was searching for, but I found Sapphire's fiction, Released, and then I was like, where'd this come from?

Favorite music genre: Perhaps alternative rock. But I like just about anything. From... well, alternative rock, to accapella trios (have you heard the Chipmunks sing "Only you" accapella? It was awesome- they should have kept singing that in the movie).

Favorite movie genre: Mainly action films- primarily superhero movies. But I generally have a hard time disliking anything that's not a chick-flick.
Last edited by Blazemane on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Scourge

Unread post by Scourge »

Blazemane wrote:
others whose names I'm not even sure of. Let's see, I can think of... Scarem... and... that's the only other name I can remember. I just know I have a cobra, wasp (not Waspinator), some wolf who isn't Wolfang or Silverbolt, and then I've recently misplaced Optimus Minor, and long ago misplaced a baboon/bengal hybrid.
The wasp that is not waspinator is called buzzsaw. The wolf who is not wolfang or silverbolt is a german shepard and is called k-9. The baboon/bengal hybrid is called banter and their is no cobra toy in the beast wars line (not counting quickstrike). Their is a cobra in the Beast Machines line called Night viper and this is what he looks like

Oh and I also have the scarem and spittor.
"And now, Optimus Prime, in memory of the Decepticons... for the glory of the Predacons... for the Cybertron that is rightfully ours, and mine to rule! ... I unleash the storm of vengeance -- farewell!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

That's Beast Machines? Slag- because that is what I own. He still looks cool. Y' know what? He's still a Beast Warrior to me. And on that note, I think the wolf might be Beast Machines too. See, these are old toys, many of which I didn't buy myself, but got for my birthday or Christmas instead. So I guess I never differentiated between the toy lines. But yeah, I own Night Viper.

Thanks for all the information.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

sex:Female

hobbies/:Analyzing.I loved doing it since my InuYasha days.Just looking at the chracters and studying them gave me a sense of insight of myself for some reason.I like to know the intrcate details of plot,environment.and characters to so I can begin my writing process later in life.Drawing is another thing since I was too shy to do it.Now I am able to and want to become as great as the IDW guys(I hope to write with them one day)

interests:Beast Wars...duh

what got u started in tf:The Movie.I have to admit,haing Micheal Bay gave me an interest in Beast Wars again,and haleped me explore G1,leading me to TF:Animated.

all time fav character:I'm stuck with three chracters.Spawn was my first favourite.He insipred me for my first novel.Dinobot is my second favourite and considered to be my first fictional love.He helped me learn a lot in life startiing with reading Hamlet.Finally Naraku,he got me into the world of analyzing and leadi me to question to life in this decade,mainly questioning Christianity.Both Dinobot and Naraku have inspired me for my second novel.

fav tf stuff:Dont' have anything

tf collectables:Nothing

links:Look at the Forum to find out ;)

howd u find this place:Awesome.Good to see some Beast Wars Fans again.

Favourite music genre:It depends.On one moment I love Classical,then I love Heavy metal.It depends on the lyrics,the rythym,and so on.

Favourite movie genre:Drama.

Favourite video game genre:Adventure.I love solving a puzzle to get me through another level.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Scourge

Unread post by Scourge »

Blazemane wrote:That's Beast Machines? Slag- because that is what I own. He still looks cool. Y' know what? He's still a Beast Warrior to me. And on that note, I think the wolf might be Beast Machines too. See, these are old toys, many of which I didn't buy myself, but got for my birthday or Christmas instead. So I guess I never differentiated between the toy lines. But yeah, I own Night Viper.

Thanks for all the information.
You're welcome and the wolf is defiantly a beast wars toy and not a beast machines toy. (The closest beast machines has to a wolf is a lion.)
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hmm... I just looked it up. He's actually a Beast Machines Quickstrike, and he is a wolf.