Greetings from the land of Ice, Snow and Tim Hortons, Eh? ;)

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Haystack

Greetings from the land of Ice, Snow and Tim Hortons, Eh? ;)

Unread post by Haystack »

Hello everyone, my name is Haystack, and if you haven't guessed, I'm from Canada. I'm a homeschooler as well as a christian, and I love Beast Wars (or Beasties as it is known as up here. :wink: ). I also like G1, and my favorite three characters on BW are Rhinox, Dinobot and Waspinator. I also love Avatar: the Last Airbender. :)

Haystack
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Lol well welcome to the insanity, Haystack. Someone will be along with the standard disclaimer any time now.

Woohoo! Long live our precious Timmys!!! So, east, central, or west? I'm from the oil-sand, conservative-rich province ;)
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

Well, howdy Haystack! Welcome to the boards!

*celebratory penguin-mounted waffle flies by, shooting out nut-spitting fireworks*

>.>

Rhinox, eh? That's cool, he doesn't get enough love ^^

Have fun and I'll see you round the boards!
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

All right another Canadian!*Hugs*

Welcome to the Highway Haystack,may I mind you that there are tons of insanity here,mainly because we can not stop abusing our favourite Warriors.

And thank Primus that there is someone who knows the Beasties name before the Beast Wars name.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Haystack

Nurann wrote: Woohoo! Long live our precious Timmys!!! So, east, central, or west? I'm from the oil-sand, conservative-rich province ;)
Ha ha, so am I. :P I've been living there all my life, though the magority (sp?) of my family hail from The Rock. (A.K.A Newfoundland, for those of you who aren't Canadians.)

Haystack

P.S LONG LIVE TIM HORTONS!!! :D
Scourge

Unread post by Scourge »

Wonko The Sane wrote:All right another Canadian!*Hugs*
Yes, I've noticed there is a lot of us on this forum.
"And now, Optimus Prime, in memory of the Decepticons... for the glory of the Predacons... for the Cybertron that is rightfully ours, and mine to rule! ... I unleash the storm of vengeance -- farewell!"
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome, Haystack!

Another Canadian? Cool! I'm not Canadian but I have a lot of good Canadian friends up there! I visited Yarmouth, Nova Scotia last summer, which was a wonderful place, and I'm visiting Vancouver, BC this August. So I'm excited. ^_^ However, I live in Pennsylvania, so traveling anywhere is a quite a distance. >_<
I also like G1, and my favorite three characters on BW are Rhinox, Dinobot and Waspinator. I also love Avatar: the Last Airbender.
Cool! 8) I haven't watched Avatar in a long time now. I had seen a lot of episodes then I kind of lost track... x_X My bad.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome to the forums.

Ah yes, the standard greeting-

Ba weep granna weep ninny ban.

Wait, not that standard greeting. Ah, this one:

A.) Bwint contains nuts.
B.) Watch out for flying and nearly always frozen waffles. They hurt. Just trust me on that one.
C.) There are tons of penguins here, and they have a tendency to be malicious, which lends itself to making them throw the waffles. Yep. It's generally why the waffles are flying. Also, they are quite good at hiding themselves, so we haven't really been able to get rid of them. Then again, the forums probably wouldn't be the same without them.

Don't blame for that. I don't know where it started.
Yay for Rhinox fans (actually Silverbolt's my favorite, but Rhinox is one of the best)!
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

Hey There! Welcome to the maddness and mayhem of the BWINT boards! :D
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Haystack wrote:
Nurann wrote: Woohoo! Long live our precious Timmys!!! So, east, central, or west? I'm from the oil-sand, conservative-rich province ;)
Ha ha, so am I. :P I've been living there all my life, though the magority (sp?) of my family hail from The Rock. (A.K.A Newfoundland, for those of you who aren't Canadians.)

Haystack

P.S LONG LIVE TIM HORTONS!!! :D

Newfoundland.Awesome!I live in Ontario.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Elf Princess

Unread post by Elf Princess »

Yes welcome! LONG LIVE TIMMYS!!!! (this coming from one of the employees :P)
Sinead

Unread post by Sinead »

Welcome in! I'm from the US, waaaaaaay up in the North East corner, so I appreciate a few of the more odd Canadian things in life. XD Have quite a few good friends up in your neck of the woods, too. Currently, however, I'm in college in Texas, so I'm a bit out of the way of the perfect weather area, you know?

And btw, AtlA = win, always. It ranks up there with Beast Wars, Angelic Layer, Haibane Renmei, Rurouni Kenshin, and Hana Kimi. Welcome in!
Uncle Iroh: I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but *cries* it's just so sad!
Haystack

And btw, AtlA = win, always. It ranks up there with Beast Wars.
QFT (Quoted for truth). I'm glad I'm not the only Avatard on here. :wink:

Haystack