Hi

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Scourge

Hi

Unread post by Scourge »

Hello, I named myself Scourge. I am a 16 year old male. I have been a fan of beast wars since I was about 5. Beast wars is the show that introduced me to Transformers. The first episode I watched was "The Dark Voyage" and the first toy I bought was Razorbeast. I don't really buy the toys anymore unless I find one for a show character I don't already have. And my favorite character when I first watched beast wars was Cheetor but now my four favorites are Inferno, Megatron, Dinobot and Depth charge. And There is no character I don't like.
"And now, Optimus Prime, in memory of the Decepticons... for the glory of the Predacons... for the Cybertron that is rightfully ours, and mine to rule! ... I unleash the storm of vengeance -- farewell!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Hello, welcome to the forums.
I should warn you though, as everybody is warned when they come here for the first time, that we are all just a little bit off our rockers.

On that note... there is a standard welcoming protocol. Don't blame me, because I didn't start it, but I do have to warn you of the following things:

A.) Bwint contains nuts.
B.) Watch out for flying, generally frozen waffles.
C.) This place is riddled with malicious penguins, and they are all quite effective at hiding themselves. Generally they are they ones that make the waffles fly, by virtue of throwing them (I think they have fun watching us rub our heads when we get hit).

Well, I guess that covers the necessary items.

Dark Voyage was your first episode? That is, in my opinion, one of the best ones.
So you covered your favorite characters. What's your favorite episode?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Scourge

Unread post by Scourge »

When I was a kid my favourite episode was probably "The spark" Now my favourite is "Code of Hero" and I really like all the multi-part episodes and all the "Other..." episodes.
"And now, Optimus Prime, in memory of the Decepticons... for the glory of the Predacons... for the Cybertron that is rightfully ours, and mine to rule! ... I unleash the storm of vengeance -- farewell!"
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

Welcome Scourge!

Yes, I've also noticed the 'Other' eps...also notice that it's always got a 'V' in the title. :wink:

I know you'll have a good time here, as we all do. Catch! *throws waffle*

:P
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Convoy

Unread post by Convoy »

I am Convoy and I am your DOOM!
Seriously Welcome Megatron Fanboy.
Everytime you watch stupid dubbing, Unicron destroys another world.
[img]http://www.animecubed.com/billy/pics/sigs/Gokol.jpg[/img]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play [url=http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Gokol]Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN[/url] today!
Scourge

Unread post by Scourge »

*Gets hit in the head with a waffle* Ow. *Grabs shotgun and points in Jagna's directio* Alright who's the wise guy.

And I am not a Megatron fanboy. I am a Beast wars fanboy and Megatron just happens to be one of my favourite characters.
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Welcome to BWInt, Scourge! Despite the flying frozen waffles, I'm sure you'll have a good time here :)

>.> <.< 0_^ *whistles and tosses a waffle at some random passerby before dashing off*
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to BW Int, Scourge!
I have been a fan of beast wars since I was about 5.
That makes me feel so old. LoL Where does the time go? But that's really great. Always a pleasure to meet more fans! ^_^
The first episode I watched was "The Dark Voyage"
That's funny because when ever my mom would actually watch the show when it was still airing on TV, that was the episode she caught almost every time. XD Needless to say, she's tired of Dark Voyage. :wink: The first episode I saw was the first episode of the series, but I must say that Dark Voyage is a good one to reel viewers in.
and the first toy I bought was Razorbeast
Cool. I think my first toy was Rhinox.
And my favorite character when I first watched beast wars was Cheetor but now my four favorites are Inferno, Megatron, Dinobot and Depth charge.
Interesting how that changes, no? Same thing happened to me. That's awesome, Scourge. 8)
"Well, that's just prime!"
Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

Welcome to the site! I hope you like it here! *waves*
Scourge

Unread post by Scourge »

[quote="Optimal Optimus Primal"
and the first toy I bought was Razorbeast
Cool. I think my first toy was Rhinox.
[/quote]

Though the sad thing is I lost my Razorbeast toy when I was young and the only part I ever found was one of his beast mode legs. After that the second toy I bought and currently my oldest (and in one of the best conditions as in I still have all the peices and his gun, he still transforms, nothing is broken and all the joints still hold together) is the predacon snapper.
Beastly

Unread post by Beastly »

i have razorbeast :P complete

new idea 4 thread!!