*Lurklurklurk*

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Spetsnaz.Invidika

*Lurklurklurk*

Unread post by Spetsnaz.Invidika »

'Allo

A couple of you know me, but probably don't know you do. It will be fun to keep you guessing for a bit. ;3

I'm 19, male (but extremely effeminate -- my girlfriend calls me bishie XD ), slightly Machiavellian, and kinda got sucked into anthro art a while ago. I'm very interested in web development and obsessed with linguistics, and at the moment I'm dabbling in Deutsch, Русский, 日本語 and عَرَب (with Romanian and Galic kind of on the backburner, and I haven't started French, Greek and Swahili yet -- and as a casual hobby I'm working on my own construct language, Liixkazji). Yes, I'm f---ing out of my MIND. XD But it's so fun!

But yeah. I'm not really that into Beast Wars anymore (even though I have the whole boxed series), but I used to have the biggest crush ever on Airazor. I'm mostly here 'cause I thought it'd be fun. x3

So hi! ^^ And please, call me "Vi" or "Vay" (From Vevien, my name :3 )
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

You're here!!! Welcome back to the insanity! :twisted: How long do you think it'll take before the other vets of the forum figure it out how we may know you?
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Spetsnaz.Invidika

I don't know... But don't say anything, I wanna see how long it takes them to figure it out. XD
Rivet

Unread post by Rivet »

Hello!
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

:wink: lol It's a deal.
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Lady Ocelot

Unread post by Lady Ocelot »

Well, I'm definitely no vet of the social or professional kind so I guess I can safely welcome you back for a first and second time. Welcome welcome!

And don't worry, we're all out of our minds as well (as you probably already know) but your insanity is just so much cooler XD I gave up French this year myself but I'm hopefully going to learn some Italian at home, and I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of Liixkazji when you're done with it :D
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

WELCOME!

....i can safely say i dont know who you are.....sorry.

Air Razor is cool, you had every righ to have a crush on her! (just so you know, im not a guy......eheh :? )

glad you're taking an interest in BW again!

Beware: BWInt contains Nuts, Penguins and Flying Waffles
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Beastly

Unread post by Beastly »

i welcome u newbie thats not so new

but do u know who i am? :P

whole boxed series? toys or dvds

vets = vetinarying? or vetrans :P
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome, Vay! Or welcome back. I don't know if I've been here long enough to know you at all, let alone well, but it's nice to see you! ^_^
"Well, that's just prime!"
Spetsnaz.Invidika

[quote="Optimal Optimus Primal"]Welcome, Vay! Or welcome back. I don't know if I've been here long enough to know you at all, let alone well, but it's nice to see you! ^_^[/quote]

Actually, you do know me. x3

( For those who care, it's pronounced LEE-shkou-chee, incidentally. ;3 Not "leeks-kaz-zhi" or something. )

And boxed series of the DVDs.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Actually, you do know me. x3
Gasp! Curse yoooooooou! *shakes my fist at the air* *then randomly eats a waffle with banana slices* Hm... *thoughtfully strokes my chin* ...
"Well, that's just prime!"
Spetsnaz.Invidika

Hm, yeah, I get that a lot.
Beastly

Unread post by Beastly »

try the memberlist that might help?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Hello, belatedly. I know for certain that I can't have been around enough to know you thoroughly, but chances are I've heard of you or read some of your posts, since I have a habit of looking at all the fan fiction names, and very old posts on this forum. I could venture a few guesses as to your identity but I'd probably be wrong.

Well, since I joined this summer (this forum that is. I've been on the site since April 1st when I submitted a fiction for a contest), you probably don't know me. So: Hi! My name's Blazemane. I basically chill out in the den, lounge in the sun, watch the antelope, etc.

To tell you the truth, I spent a considerable time yesterday searching the member list and fan fic/art lists for any similarities between your original post and any information I know about anybody else. But that was kindof pointless since, as I've noted, I wasn't here during Bwint's glory days.

Interested to find out, whenever you'll say...
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Spetsnaz.Invidika

Hmmm... Trying to track me down. I think this will be interesting, lurking while nobody knows me. x3

I can say though that I have no artwork or stories up here, and I disappeared back when this board was still hosted by aimoo (before Sapph very smartly changed it to phpBB), so I won't appear anywhere on the memberlist or previous posts -- and my aimoo account no longer exists, so I'm rather invisible. There's probably enough clues lying about though, if you work fairly hard, you might be able to, but it would take a while. ;) Good luck.