600!

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

600!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

THIS... IS.... LAUGHTER! Wait.... that's not right.... well anyhoo, yep, I've finally reached the big one. Twice as big as a certain Frank Miller graphic novel/movie, considerably smaller than 2001 and perhaps the equivalent of the number of times ol Waspy was blown up. Yes, that's right, I am of course talking about post number 600. When I started off all those months ago.... and back then you could buy.... so I said you can take this watermelon... and a big bowl of apple sauce! :D

I'm glad my words have seethed into the realm of www and destroye... erm... touched so many lives along the way :D It has been a real blast being immersed in such a wonderful group of people and I seriously mean it when I say you guys rock! I look forward to many more zany times to come and can't wait for the next Botcon related shenanigans. PARTY ON BWINT!
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Oh, boy! So what are you gonna' do when you hit a thousand?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

Congrats Blazemane!!!! *Throws conffetii*
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Umm... thanks?

I think you mean SilverFromOz. :)
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

No, that's fine. Give Blaze all the glory #goes off and pouts in the corner# :wink:

Hmmm... 1000? Wow.... technically, it didn't take that long to get to this point, so maybe I'll hit it late next year if I continue the trend.... perhaps I'll go all out.... maybe.... DIFFERENT COLOURED FONT!!! Woooo... and... hmm... Well, I'll cook something up for then, for my powers will have grown to such epic proportions that.....

Oh, I just realised that this was in the console section...... hmmm... der good one Fred #slaps forehead# Leave it to Silver to completely misdirect his momentous occasion... oh well PARTY ON! :D

Thanks guys :wink:

Yes dear...
The Crab

Unread post by The Crab »

Silver... With 1,000 posts?

Mother of God. We're all dead.

:P

Seriously, though. Awsome hitting 600! Though be careful when ya get 66 more... That post will be scary.
Is the answer to this question "No"?

LYSDEXIC DARAPOX.
Daughter of Darkness

Unread post by Daughter of Darkness »

Yay! 600 posts and counting! I've only posted 16 times. T_T 'kay, then...Happy 600th post, mate. Hope you had some good luck on Melbourne Cup day! :D :D :D
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

#Silver's body begins to contort and writhe and unholy red begins to creep into his optics# feaR POST 666 FOR THE END IS NEAR! THERE WILL BE CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION IN THE WAKE OF THE FALLEN KNIGHT AND.... ohhh! WAFFLES!" #the transformation stops and Silver bounds over to the snack and starts feasting# maarrrphh.. mortalfs... chomp... phear... philver's....munch munch... wraph.. mmm.... tasty. :wink:

Don't worry DOD, with plenty of enthusiasm, insanity and coke ( :shock: the drink! Not... #sigh#), you too can be like me!

Thanks for the congrats guys :D

Yes dear...