H..Hello :)

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Nyx

H..Hello :)

Unread post by Nyx »

Hello, My name is Nyx and
I've just joined recently.

When I first saw my first Beast Wars Episode (It was the one were Cheetor was badly injurd, I've forgotten what the episode was called. ^^; ) I was fancinaded by it and watched it every Saturday morning. But after it was cancelled, I couldn't watch it anymore and I kinda forgot about it until a couple of months ago, when I stumbled on this website. All my old love for Dinobot, Rattrap, Silverbolt, Waspanatior, Cheetor and the rest came flooding back to me.

So I got in contact with Miss Saph-fire and she invited me to join this little community, I said I would think on it and now, I have had enough guts to Sign up and join the fun.

I am a alittle rusty with some BW related stuff but I hope to capture the same love I had when I sat in front of the TV, in my Lady and the Tramp pj's in my youth. Oh and to meet some new friends here too! :D

I hope I haven't scared anyone off with this post and I want to thank Miss Saph-fire for her help and reintroducing me back to my childhood. :P
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

When I first saw my first Beast Wars Episode (It was the one were Cheetor was badly injurd, I've forgotten what the episode was called. ^^; )
The main question is which one?

Ah, yes I know what you mean about having the same fascination as you did as a kid. I am a nuthouse for nostalgia as I suspect many others on this forum for being.
hope I haven't scared anyone off with this post
Scared us? Ha hahahahahahaha! You have no idea what kind of wackos your dealing with here. On that note, there is some inane protocol laid down by some insane person on this forum which states you must be warned of the following:

a.) Bwint contains nuts

b.) there are malicious penguins, who have a creepy talent for being hidden when they need to.

c.) Watch out for flying frozen waffles. They are rampant here, and generally it's the penguins that are throwing them, which is probably why there always hiding from us.

So... what do I do now?

...Oh yeah! Welcome to the forums Nyx!
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

The main question is which one?
:lol: You rock, Blazemane. :wink: My thoughts exactly.

Anywho, welcome to the board, Nyx! It's a pleasure to meet you. ^_^
c.) Watch out for flying frozen waffles. They are rampant here, and generally it's the penguins that are throwing them, which is probably why there always hiding from us.
*randomly throws a waffle with syrup and suddenly looks innocently at Blazemane* ...Yyyyeah, the penguins throw the waffles! *whistles* :lol:
So I got in contact with Miss Saph-fire and she invited me to join this little community, I said I would think on it and now, I have had enough guts to Sign up and join the fun.
Awe, Sapphire's a sweetheart. ^_^ Come to think of it, everyone here is pretty darn nice! I'm glad you pulled your guts together and decided to step in to say hi, Nyx. :D Hope you like it here!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Rivet

Unread post by Rivet »

Welcome! All of the episodes of BW are up on Youtube, so if you need a refresher I highly recommend watching through the series on there. Might even recognise your first episode! =)
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Or just buy the awesome Aussie DVDs :lol: #looks around at the jealous forgeiners giving him the evil eye#

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyhoo :D

Well another one lured in by the enchanting wiles of that sneaky Sapphire. One day, her uppance will come and she will entice a crazy tall, blonde Australian who will storm the forum, be constantly silly and generally cause trouble..... What?.....

Yeah, I have to agree with Blaze and OOP on the Cheetor damaged thing. If it weren't for Waspinator, he'd probably be right up there in first place... is that a thread yet? someone create it, I'm to busy atm.

Welcome aboard Nyx. This is the best forum in the known universe. By joining us you are joining a warm, caring family who are all quite a bit mad and if you ever make your way out to a Botcon with any of us, you're sure to have a blast. :D

Oh yeah and to add to Blaze's list:
d) there's nothing you could possibly do to scare us, we've seen it all round these here parts #spitooey# :wink:

#and with a flourish, Silver turns to leap out a window, slips on the remains of the waffle which hit him in the Spark Meld thread, slides across the floor with a WHIPWHIPWHIPWHOOP noise and falls down a flight of stairs#
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

LOL! Thank you for making me feel welcome! :D

*Looks down the stairs*

Um...Are you ok, SilverfromOZ?
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

hi there Nyx! love your name!

WELCOME to the best damn board on the net. yes we are a crazy bunch.

....i think enough had been said already, but allow me to add this universal warning:

***BEWARE OF FLYING WAFFLES MANNED BY PENGUINS WITH NUTS***

:lol:

glad to have you aboard!
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

*randomly throws a waffle with syrup and suddenly looks innocently at Blazemane* ...Yyyyeah, the penguins throw the waffles! *whistles*
*Stares at Optimal Optimus Primal who he just heard reaffirming that penguins throw the waffles.

Thank you for backing me up! See, Nyx, even double 0 7, errr... P over there says the penguins throw them.

*Feels head all sticky

Oh my goodness, the penguins are putting syrup on these things now? Aw man, now I feel like curling up into a ball on the ground and waiting for the penguins to leave.

*Ding (one of those brilliant tungsten light bulbs pops over head)* ...Or I could just go hunting for the ones that are throwing the waffles.

"Hey Optimal Optimus Primal, want to help me hunt the waffle throwers?"
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

LOL! I don't know much about Waffle throwing penguins but I'll try and help hunt them down! * Gets a big fishing net* Will this do?
Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

Oh and Thank you for the compliment Jagna! :)
The Crab

Unread post by The Crab »

Nyx. I like you already. :D

I am the local Crab. No relation to Rampage. I make awsome videos and images, along with Silver(fromOZ). He is my homeboy. ^_^

Insanity brews in these golden locks, as does the love of Shockwave.

Another East Coast-er! We need to start formulating a club.

Or cookies. o_o
Is the answer to this question "No"?

LYSDEXIC DARAPOX.
Nyx

Unread post by Nyx »

Cookies!!!! :D *goes off to make some*

Yes, I live on the east coast of the UK!

Wow, I didn't think I would make friends on here so quickly! :oops: I'm honored to have met such wonderful people! *bows*
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Or just buy the awesome Aussie DVDs #looks around at the jealous forgeiners giving him the evil eye#
:lol: I still need to get the first and second seasons yet of those craptacular Aussie DVDs. :wink:
*Stares at Optimal Optimus Primal who he just heard reaffirming that penguins throw the waffles.

Thank you for backing me up! See, Nyx, even double 0 7, errr... P over there says the penguins throw them.
*shifty eyes* Suuuure. :wink:
"Hey Optimal Optimus Primal, want to help me hunt the waffle throwers?"
Absolutely, Blazemane! I shall return fire with my Megatron monster-sized waffles of doom! :lol:
* Gets a big fishing net* Will this do?
No, no, no, Nyx. You need a bigger fishing net. *hands Nyx a twenty foot diameter fishing net* Theeere you go. Perfect. :lol:
Wow, I didn't think I would make friends on here so quickly! I'm honored to have met such wonderful people! *bows*
Aaawe. ^_^ Well, it's great to have met you, Nyx, because you're just as wonderful if not more!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Renegade_Artist

Unread post by Renegade_Artist »

Hey Nyx! Nice to see another UK'er around ^_^ Enjoy your stay, we're all nice peoples here.
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

hehe. Crab thought you meant East Coast USA!

and yesah, another UK cat! uh...dog? sorry, its what my lit teacher says a lot :lol:
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB