BW FF

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Is it good so far?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 1

Dinobot333

BW FF

Unread post by Dinobot333 »

sorry i didnt have a more crative title i still havent thougth of one. ok now i know this isnt the most creative idea but iv always wanted to do a story of me getting trasported to the beast wars world. oh and bare with me im not the best writer but i try, i may have a few spelling errors /typos and i cant do battle scenes so i skip those, now onto the fic
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am I?" Megan seemed to ask herself that for the millionth time that day. The girl in question was about 5 feet tall, blond hair, brown eyes, and not exactly skinny but not really overweight. She sat down at the base of a tree in the seemingly endless forest and whiped the sweat off her face.

The day had started off normal enough. She got up and went to school but walking home she stopped at a creek her and her friends used to hang out befor most of them had gotten their licenses and she had yet to get hers so the place became deserted. She found a strange object there and the next thing she knew she was in this world.

'Guess I better keep moving if Im gonna find civilization... if there is any here.' She flug her backpack over her shoulder again and started moving.

Megan already hated it there, there were too many bugs and spiders and right on cue she walked right into a big spider web. Letting out a shreik she ran through it, throwing the pieces off her.

"Ewewewewewew ewwwwwww" She shuddered after she gotten off the last bits, darn her arachniphobia. "Wait a sec." She knelt down to one of the pieces and noticed it was almost glowing blue "What the hell made that?"

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" She jumped around when she heard a voice behind her. All the color drained from her face and her eyes went as wide as they could go when she saw the biggest, purplest spider in her life. She screamed bloody murder then everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle went quck needless to say. Tarantulas didnt stand a chance against Dinobot. He had heard a scream and went to investigate to find Tarantulas and took him out quickly.

"Uh." He looked to the sound and saw something move. "What happened." Megan walked out of the bushes which she fell in when she blacked out and fainted.

"What in the Inferno are you?" She froze when she saw him. He wasnt sure if it was more fear or suprise on in her wide eyes

"Holy crap! Your Dinobot!" Looked like it was more suprise.

"How do yo-" A blast inturupted their conversation. It seemed Tarantulas got reinforcements. Dinobot growled in annoyance and grabbed Megan by the wrist and ran. Normally he wouldnt run from a battle but he needed to get the thing to the Axalon where he could find out what it was exactly.

After a few minutes the thing became really heavly. He stoped and looked down to see he was dragging it. "Why did you stop?!"

Megan was breathing hard. She was never athletic and running for medium sized distances took its toll. She could barly even make it around the first corner of the track. "I cant run for long" She said each word in between breaths. Dinobot growled in annoyance and went into beast mode forcing Megan on his back.

As Dinobot carried her to the base she had some time to think. She offically knew where she was now. Prehistoric earth in the Beast Wars galaxy, she had been attacked by Tarantulas, and saved by Dinobot. This was a big shock for a hard core fan like her.

In a matter of minutes she was thrown from her train of thought when she was throw to the ground and forced back up. "Ow!" She rubbed her now sore butt with her free hand. Dinobot forced her to what she knew was the entrance of the Maximal base. The entrance came down and he pushed her on. "You know you can be a bit less pushy." All she got was a glare in return. "Man attitude much." She mumbled under her breath.

They got into the bases controle room and he pushed her foreward. "Will you stop doing that!" She turned and glared at him "Yon dont need to push me around I have legs you know!"

"What is that?" She turned to the entrance to a hallway to see a Cheetah.

"I dont have a clue I was hoping to see if Rhinox knew."

"Um hello Im right here and I think I know what I am."

"Then what are you?" Dinobot demanded mroe than asked.

"Im a girl."

"A girl? As in a human girl?" Cheetor asked

"Yup."

"And it also apperes she knows me." Dinobot said

"Look I dont know you personally your on a TV show I watched when I was a kid, hold on a sec." She dug through her bag and pulled out a blueish silver box that read 'Beast Wars: Season 1'. Dinobot snagged it out of her hand "Hey! Give it back!" She tryed to get it back but he was to tall for her. "Your an jerk(the origonal insult was she called him a three letter word but i dont know if i can say that on here)!" For that comment Megan got another glare in return and a snicker from Cheetor.
You slipped... to defeat you in such a manner would have been lacking in honor. I would not have earned the right to lead. I prefer to defeat my opponents the old-fashioned way... BRUTALLY!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Nice start. What would happen if Dinobot watched the dvd's?
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Dinobot333

Unread post by Dinobot333 »

Blazemane wrote:Nice start. What would happen if Dinobot watched the dvd's?
oh god i dunno lol
You slipped... to defeat you in such a manner would have been lacking in honor. I would not have earned the right to lead. I prefer to defeat my opponents the old-fashioned way... BRUTALLY!"