Pacer's reintro

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Pacerwolf

Pacer's reintro

Unread post by Pacerwolf »

Yeah it's me Pacerpaw using my msn username this time around.

I know we've had so many new members the past months, it might help to say that i've been around BWI a few years so i'm hardly a newbie. I used to post a lot on the former board then got less frequent and i also used to be on more bwi chats.

I'm a Swedish gal and one of the oldest ppl (28+) on BWI and i have only been in the BW branch of the TF fandom a few years. I'm an 'oldschool' TF fan so needless to say I love G1. I feel that BW is a worthy follow up no matter how different it is.

I never saw BW when it first aired in the 90's. Rather i first caught it about three years ago, then after that watched the entire BM show as well. I have *issues* about some things that went down in BM but overall i don't hate it.

If i had to pick two Beast Wars characters i like best from the show i would instantly pick Rhinox and BW Megatron.

Other characters that i tend to like best besides those two include: Rattrap, Optimus Primal, Blackarachnia, Inferno, Dinobot, Tarantulas, DC, Rampage and Waspinator.

So what sort of things do i contribute with here? I'm not an artist, but i write fanfiction stories and poems however few or far in between they may be. :)

My hobbies and interests are many but most of them are considered geeky. Not that i care. :D Roleplaying, sci fi, fantasy, various comic books (X-Men, Spiderman, JLA, Orion, Lobo etc) only to mention a few.

I have multiple fandom interests besides TF, including: Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5, Red Dwarf, Farscape, M.A.S.H, ER, CSI, LOTR, Harry Potter, Discworld, a few animated ones like Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans, TMNT, Megas etc.

Too much info maybe? :D
[i]"BW and Turtle Power."[/i]
Blaze Raptor

Unread post by Blaze Raptor »

Hi, Pacer!

Haven't seen you in a while! ^__^
"I knew coming here was a bad idea. I should have listened to my mother and become an accountant but, no, I had to become a Musha Gundam!"
- Cobramaru from SD Gundam after being annoyed by the Zakos from Zako Zako Hour.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

*gasp* Hi, Pacer! It's good to see you again! It's been a while. ^.^
"Well, that's just prime!"
Pacerwolf

Unread post by Pacerwolf »

Hi! Thanks, yeah i sure have been pretty quiet aside from the occasional post until recently. But never fear, i can still ramble on with the best of them! :lol:
[i]"BW and Turtle Power."[/i]
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Welcome back, Pacer!