New Here

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

CyberMegatron

Unread post by CyberMegatron »

Yeah that site is still being worked on but it has taken some time yeah. The site if you goto the link here: http://www.predaconempire.com/about.html

And click the preview pictures you can see the many looks the site has had. But it is still going strong, got more and more backing and bigger/older sites noticing it all the time now.
Steven C. Phillips
Website Designer, Podcaster, Voice Actor, Blogger
Owner of: GeekCastRadio.com | StevenCPhillips.net | PredaconEmpire.com
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Oh, I think so. Yesss.
*Zim* Curse yoooooou!
Well it wasn't the actual interview, its the voice actor commentary on the first two episodes. At one point, the credits role and Gary made the comment.
Ooooh. That I have yet to watch. I'm so slow on these things. XD Maybe I'll check it out this weekend if I don't watch the first Pirates movie. I can hardly remember anything from it but since Barbosa was cool in the third, I want to know why that hadn't crossed my mind in the first. :lol: Probably because everyone was crazy about Jack Sparrow. Pfff. :wink:
Hmm.. #looks over for DVDs and realises that a mate is currently borrowing them# BLAST!
Told ya I'd steal them. Mwahahahahahaha! :lol:
Anyhow thanks for the comments all. I been working on that for a long time. Still gonna do some updates as well.
You're welcome, Megatron, it's great! You're doing a vonderful job, yah! :D
But I am trying at the moment to get into the voice acting bit.
I'd love to as well! Hey, let's start our own amateur voice acting site. XD That would rock.
I auditioned to be WWI Megs (G1) in the WWI comic adaptation on TFCog.net
Awesome! Did you get it?
And click the preview pictures you can see the many looks the site has had. But it is still going strong, got more and more backing and bigger/older sites noticing it all the time now.
That's really cool, Megatron! If I had the time, I'd make myself a little more permenant on your website, but I have too much going on on-line already. And it's driving me loco! XD I'll check out what I can because it's ceraintly Transformer worthy. Savvy. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
CyberMegatron

Thanks on the sit again.

As for Voice bit I am still awaiting the reply from the fandub maker to know for sure but that'd rock. I will have to post some of my demo's here sometime.
Steven C. Phillips
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Told ya I'd steal them. Mwahahahahahaha!
When I get a hold of you... you're DOOMED!! DOOMED!! MAHAHAHA...

"I'm gonna sing the doomed song. Doom dee doom dee doom dee..."

GAAHHH!!!
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
CyberMegatron

I think I may be getting the role of WWI/G1 Megatron and possibly the WWI Grimlock he wants for the animated adaptation to the DW War Within Series.
Black Bumblebee of TFCog-
"The Megatron voice is shaping up pretty darn good--you've got the "voice" down, I think now it's just a matter of getting his voice in context. You're in the front running so far, methinks :-) I was also interested in your Grimlock voices--do you think you can try to do something in between those two, with an "angrier" tone to them? The first sounded too "evil" while the second sounded too "educated," if that makes any sense. So far Grimlock has been the most difficult to cast for I'm finding lol Keep up the good work!"
My Original Post
Steven C. Phillips
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I'm gonna sing the doomed song. Doom dee doom dee doom dee..."
:lol:

"G.I.R., will you please stop singing?" XD I love Zim.

G.I.R.: "We gonna make biscuits?! We gonna make biscuits?! We gonna make biscuits?!"
Zim: "No, G.I.R. Never. I never want you to mention biscuits ever again."

:lol:
As for Voice bit I am still awaiting the reply from the fandub maker to know for sure but that'd rock. I will have to post some of my demo's here sometime.
Ah. The waiting must be the hardest part. :wink:
I think I may be getting the role of WWI/G1 Megatron and possibly the WWI Grimlock he wants for the animated adaptation to the DW War Within Series.

Quote:
Black Bumblebee of TFCog-
"The Megatron voice is shaping up pretty darn good--you've got the "voice" down, I think now it's just a matter of getting his voice in context. You're in the front running so far, methinks I was also interested in your Grimlock voices--do you think you can try to do something in between those two, with an "angrier" tone to them? The first sounded too "evil" while the second sounded too "educated," if that makes any sense. So far Grimlock has been the most difficult to cast for I'm finding lol Keep up the good work!"
VERY cool! That's so awesome. :D

And thank you for sharing those links with your voice. That's schweet! XD WWI-G1Megs sounds cool. I especially loved the part when you said, "You're an idiot Starscream." :lol: It's true. That must be my favorite G1 Megatron quote. Stupid Starscream... :wink: Best of luck getting the part!
CyberMegatron

Thanks, I should know in a few days hopefully. I will have to post some of my other voices as well as BW ones.
Steven C. Phillips
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thanks, I should know in a few days hopefully.
*drum roll plays for a few days* :wink:

You're welcome.
I will have to post some of my other voices as well as BW ones.
Indeed! Please do! :D