"Beast Wars: Part I"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Dagger raised an eye brow.
~she sure knows how to make an enterance~ She said in her mind.
"Your most welcome, Starshadow. I am Dagger, and i am neither Maximal nor Predicon." Dagger said looking at Starshadow
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"OH! i'm a mix of predacon and maximal. Those bots in Cybertron called me a disgraceful hybrid. Anyway, it's nice to meet you Dagger.", Starshadow gave a warm, friendly smile.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I didn't know you could be a mix. Well those bots are wrong, i bet most of those bots were guys and it nice to meet you to." Dagger said returning Starshadows smile.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong finally lost interest and padded away silently retracing ehr steps.TWo new scents caught her immediate interest nd she followed it seeing two others,one from a stasis pod like she had come but their scents were much different.

*I wonder which faction they belong*She thought then started over."Erm...hi."Wintersong said uncertainly to Starshadow and Dagger.

(ooc:Sorry I didn't know what more to do.)
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Dagger looked at the new comer and gave her a gentle smile. "Hi." She said to the new comer.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((ooc : excuse me for my not-in-english sentences like XD, ^w^, this is to show what is her facial expression.))
"Oh! HI THERE ^w^, I'm Starshadow, What's your name?", Starshadow looked at the tigress. "Are you a maximal or a predacon?"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

"My name is Wintersong and I'm a Maximal,though still only a soldier in training"Wintersong said nodding in acknowledgement.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Dagger looked at Wintersong's beast mode it was similar to hers but she was a hybrid of a tiger and lion.
"You could always got to the Maximals and continue your training. I have no interest in the maximals or the Predicons." Dagger said.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

"Maybe,but since landing on whatever this planet may be training seems less of a thing for me,"Wintersong said.

She flicked her white black-striped tail seeming quite at home in her beast form even though it had only been a short time.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow transformed into her beast mode. "A MAXIMAL!", Starshadow hissed menacingly at Wintersong, looked ready to attack.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wintersong was caught off guard by the sudden hostility from Starshadow and stepped back in surprise.She wasn't looking for a fight and tensed up,claws unsheathed just in case.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Dagger stood infront of Wintersong to protect her from Starshadow. "Don't even think about, Starshadow. Your part Maximal remember?" Dagger said her optics darkening warningly.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"YES BUT THE MAXIMALS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE RESPONDSIBLE FOR MY MASTER'S AND MY FAMILY'S DEATH!!! ONLY MY SISTER AND I WAS SPARED!!! YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE IN A DARK CELL!!!"snarled Starshadow. "Have you heard the news in Cybertron? About a nortorious terrorist dead while her subordinate escaped? But as you said, I'm part of a maximal, I shall not harm anyone here since Wintersong is innocent and had not done anything to provoke me." Starshadow drew back her claws."Sorry about that..."
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I know how you feel Starshadow i'm living in my own cell i remember very little of my past but the small things i do know is like a nightmare to me," Dagger said the fur on the back of her neck laying flat again. "Its alright, Starshadow."
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

"I never heard about that Starshadow,I swear on my spark."WIntersong said relaxing alittle."If it went around I never paid attention"She added.