"Chain of Command"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Tarantulus transformed to his spider mode as soon as the command was given, firing webbing out at Starshadow, he then started to run as fast as he 8 legs could take him while dragging the damaged female away from the maximals. It was not something he normally would do, but the brutality the large group of maximals was making it apparent, even those he deemed bellow him may serve purpose..

After Terrorsaur destroyed the crystals, Rhinox ran with a loud scream being thrown by the concussive force of the blast he landed on his chest covering his head.

He got up then running towards the others.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Terrorsaur, you fool! You've released the crystal's energy! It is useless to us now! Back to base! Beast Mode!"
Oh, crap. Saber thought when the flying turkey fired at the crystals.
"Oh not good,"
Saber started to back away from Orcariner and Starshadow, then ran toward the others. For some odd reason she stopped half way there to look at Starshadow but Tarantulus was carrying her off.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Like Rhinox Skyfire was also was within the vesinity of the rock pile when Terrorsuar it blew it up. The explosion took her by surpise, and not only that the force of it sent her flying and she hit one of rocks kind of hard. "Ow..." she moaned before returning to Beastmode and joining up with the others.
I demand cookies!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

(( OOC: Say... if Valkyrie needs some people, can I put Cheetor in there?

Canonically speaking, he is in the episode at the Axalon, but all he does is vote [A lot of us think for Dinobot], take a few shots [none of the rest of his shots beyond the one that hit Scorponok actually hit anyone in this episode], and says a few lines.

I'm fine with him not having much of a part and all, as that's bound to happen to everyone at some point, so if we need him doing what he does during the episode, that's fine. But I kinda' feel like we'll be having a whole... just O.C. episode with "Blitzkrieg". If we put in some cannon characters there, we could make it feel less tangential, and more like a part of the actual plot line in this episode. ))

Cheetor was knocked over by the explosion, but not really hurt. Upon hearing Megatron's exclamation, he kept his gun at the ready just in case the Predacons were to decide to fight anyways.
Last edited by Blazemane on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((So...some people is going to blitzkrieg? It's only for maxies right? If it isn't, I'm interested ^^))

As Tarantulas dragged Starshadow away, she was growling as her back was sparking.
"OW OW OW!! I think he broke my back." she groaned.
"I owe you one spider boy..."
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

((Alright, Cheetor is in to. Anybody else, or need i to point fingers at other volunteers? ^^
Preds are welcome as well. I'm still wondering if i should have Venatrix stay with Megs or go join Steelclaw etc on their quest.
It seems they are forming some wierd bond or what ever. It's fun to see how that would play out ^^))

She didn't know where it came from, but she saw an explosive fly towards her at a rather high velocity.
Valkyrie flattened herself onto the T-Rex his back and felt the explosive skim the sides of her wings when Megatron went on a sudden rampage to get her off.
Her aim has been terminated when she avoided Tarantulas his shot and knew she could be in trouble.
The maximal noticed Megatron's target as she saw a pillar coming closer at high speed.
When Megatron started to turn, she knew this could end up badly for her, and just before the collision between the large dino and the stone pillar, she released her grip, and flew right passed the pillar when she unfolded her wings.
That's when she was cought of guard when Terrorsaur's charge blew up the stones, and she was blown onto the ground just a few meters out of the area of the standing stones.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((I'M SOOOO IN!!! After ranty stopped dragging SS around, she'll head to the blitzkrieg thread after she reattached her tail))
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

With Waspinator out of the way, noticing a few shots from Skyfire and Orcariner below, one of Primal's missiles also missed Terrorsaur. Optimus could only watch the Predacon for his second of hesitation before he made his next move. He didn't think one of Megatron's minions would risk firing at the pile of rocks, especially since there was valuable energon underneath it, but Terrorsaur did just that, catching the Maximal leader off guard. Primal gasped at the shot and watched from above as the pile exploded. He blocked his face from debris that flew through the air in every direction. Pieces of rock bounced off his body even as high as he was. Lowering his arm, he quickly searched below for his team.
"Terrorsaur, you fool! You've released the crystal's energy! It is useless to us now! Back to base! Beast Mode!"
Upon hearing Megatron, who was oddly still in beast mode through the whole ordeal, Primal noticed Valkyrie's position outside of the stones before lowering himself back down to the ground and landing calmly on his feet. He didn't know how she got there, although he could recall hearing Megatron roar from the direction she was ejected from, but he'd have to make sure she was all right. Rhinox had also been blown a few feet away but he could see him getting to his feet. As the energon crystals began to pulse and surge, danger was immediate to the those in close proximity. "Beast mode, Maximals!" Optimus ordered. "And prepare for energon waves!"

Rattrap, who had been shielded by the explosion with the stone he had been using for cover, regrouped around Optimus with Orcariner, Skyfire, Saber-Fang and Cheetor. It didn't take him long to heed the ape's commands and transform to his beast mode, running as fast as he could away from the stony structure. "Don't gotta tell me twice!" he cried.

Venatrix's kick at Dinobot wasn't the only force that blew him backwards. The explosion, courtesy of Terrorsaur's implusive carelessness, lifted the former Predacon off of his feet and carried him a good distance away from his challenger before sliding across the grass to a stop; his shield and sword still in his hands. By the Pit, he wondered, shaking his head and getting back to his feet. Dinobot realized what had happened, and was reluctant to end his battle with Venatrix at that moment because of the energon surge that was soon to follow. Briefly glaring at her across the way, he reverted to his beast mode and turned around to follow with the Maximals' retreat.

Watching both Maximals and Predacons beginning to fall back to safety, Optimus returned to his beast mode and immediately headed for Valkyrie on the ground. If she needed help, then he was capable in his beast mode to grab her and run. "Valkyrie!" he hollered to grab her attention, if she was conscious. He slid on his hind feet to a stop right beside her and examined the bird.
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

The Spider's yellow optics shifted as he ran Speak nothing of it.. literally... he then went behind some rocks stopping and detaching his line Now transform to beast mode. I'm no pack mule and it'll speed up your repairs.

________________________________________-

Rhinox ran over to Optimus and Venatrix while transforming to his beast mode, he then stopped breifly Get on both of you! Lets move! he then shouted, he knew Optimus was going to try to save her, but in his beast form simply wouldn't be capable of the task alone.

(Little evolutionary downside about apes, they can't run or walk for very long on their hindlegs, that is what makes human's special as they're designed for walking on their feet and not their knuckles.)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow transformed into beast mode.

"Well, gotta run. I have other things to do." she took off in a flash.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Cheetor transformed into his beast mode, and ran for some rocks in the distance.

Hey, running, he could do.

Once he was there, he darted behind and put his paws on top of his head. Though he... kinda' wondered if that was gonna' help at all.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Beast mode, Maximals!" "And prepare for energon waves!"
Saber already in beast mode turned at the sound of Optimus' voice, she turned away and ran toward Optimus to see if he needed help.
"Don't gotta tell me twice!"
While running Saber shook her head but she had to agree with him.
"Valkyrie!"
Saber had lost track of the bird but Optimus beat her to poor thing.
Get on both of you! Lets move!
She saw that Rhinox had helpped Optimus with Valkyrie, she ran beside them easily keeping up with them.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

The ensuing explosion sent a shockwave that struck Orcariner who was too large to avoid the blast. Feeling his circuits burning from the overload, the Maximal quickly returned to beast mode. He flopped onto the grass and gasped from the pain that still shot through his body.

"Ugh," he groaned from a spasm, "Picking a marine life form seems a bit regrettable right now."
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Ugh," "Picking a marine life form seems a bit regrettable right now."
Saber skidded to a halt and went back to Orcariner, she knew that she couldn't help but she could at least try to keep him calm.
"Don't worry once the energon waves stop you'll be able to transform again." Saber said gently.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Venatrix was blown away from her engagement with Dinobot, and transformed into her beastmode and landed on her feet.
She turned and saw Dinobot was already retreating with his Maximal allies.
Terrorsaur would pay for this, she knew, and her hands wouldn't even be stained as Megatron would do it himself.
She followed her leader back to Predacon base.

----------------

Valkyrie landed hard onto the ground and rolled for a few seconds before she really stopped moving.
The crash made her processing units ring every alarm in her body, and shorted out, as she slipped into stasis for a few seconds.
When she came to, Optimus was with her already, muttering something about an energon burst, and knew she should be transforming back to beastmode before it hit her, and gotten her back into stasis lock.
So she transformed and shook her bird head a bit before looking at Optimus.
"That didn't go as i had planned it, but the crash didn't caused me any damage besides a few twisted circuits. Internal repairs are already on it, and will be done before we get back to base."
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]