Character Bios 2.0

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Whitegrazer seems like a great character to me, and I'd echo what Naitokage has to say about the rank. 7 seems right.

If I have any suggestion to make, it's that you should use the full 45 stats- not just because it's an opportunity to make your character look even cooler, but also (and mainly) because there are some traits of hers you listed here that her current stats belie.

For example- she likes to make her enemies think about the implications of their actions, and she has experience teaching, so making her intelligence an 8 or even 9 would be fitting.

She is, secondly, a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, which in my opinion is best represented by a character's skill statistic. I would suggest then, that this become a 7, 8 or 9 (although, if you had increased her intelligence to even an 8, she would only have room left to move the skill to an 8, so having a skill of 9 is probably too much).

I wonder how heated a debate with Whitegrazer and Steelclaw would get...
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I was being cautious with the stats. I knew I would have to change them :D Thanks for the suggestion and I will fix that.

Oooo can't wait *thumbsup* :D
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

He has a point there, also you could make her taller in robot mode if you wanted. 7 ft tall seems to be TM Cheetor/Tarantulus size. I would imagine a horse would probably be at least 9 or 10 ft in robot mode.

Hm.. she might pose some interest for Orcariner too, since his character asked about learning to be better with guns and the whole melee thing and academy/soldier background.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Okay cool =D

I fixed her height and stats. I changed her intelligence to 8 and her skill to 8. Is that better?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sounds great to me.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Neat :)

I fixed it on my original post.

Also, I wonder if she would turn transmetal. Probably not since she comes out of a stasis pod. Then again, Tigatron and Airrazor were retcon to have one so...I guess I will have to think about it but I'm leading towards her not being transmetal for the moment.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Transmetal is up to you Una. But you'll have awhile to think about it. We still haven't gotten Airazor or Inferno into the game yet.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

Yup, I have a lot of time to think about. =D
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

We still haven't gotten Airazor or Inferno into the game yet.
I could probably play Inferno in that's alright with you guys.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

NAME:Nemesis
ALLEGIANCE:Predacon
FUNCTION:Special ops
ALTERNATE MODE:Giant black hawk
QUOTE: "When left alone long enough, darkness becomes your greatest friend and ally!"

Height: 1.85 meters or 6 ft
Strength 5.0
Intelligence 8.0
Speed 8.0
Endurance 5.0
Rank Up to mods
Courage 6.0
Firepower 5.0
Skill 8.0

BIO:An assassin of an era long lost, Nemesis returns to the battlefield once again. Participating in an experiment in nano technology she gained the ability to regenerate physical damage by deconstructing and reconstructing materials around her. Most of her fellow soldiers who took part in the process ended up dying as a result of the new technology being implemented with their existing systems. In the case of Nemesis the experiment was successful, but left her mind unstable and suffering a acute case of claustrophobia from being enclosed inside of a cylinder like device during the process. With the fall of the Decepticons and onset of protoform technology she left the planet with no desire to take the "downgrade". After a hard battle in space, her energon reserves drained and damaged to the point of stasis, she floated into a transwarp rift landing on earth in the past.

Found frozen and assumed dead, her body was recovered and thawed, in which her body's regenerative capabilities became active once again, consuming and integrating protoform based technology into her body and upgrading her against her will.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES:
Explosive Sai:Carrying them in the compartment on her back, the Sai act as her main weapon of choice for striking, blocking, and stabbing. Data transferred from her hands can initiate a timed explosive reaction so the weapon can be used as a improvised grenade or demolition device.

Quasar rifle:A standard plasma based rifle with a scope attached,versatile enough for aerial combat or sniping.

Noted Equipment:
Wing shielding: Nemesis's wings are equipped with a light armor plating under her feathers which can be used as a improvised shield against certain attacks.

Telescopic vision

Night vision

Nemesis has some knowledge in the functioning of computer and weapon systems, allowing her to perform minor repairs on such systems if the situation requires.

Ability: Regeneration;
Composed of a mesh of Nano machines and protoform technology, Nemesis has the ability to regenerate and repair physical damage faster then average transformers by utilizing materials in her environment, this allows her to grow back limbs and pull her body back together in feats similar to waspinator.

WEAKNESSES:
Regeneration can be slowed from the effects of extreme heat and cold interfering with her nano machines, using her regeneration ability is physically taxing on her energon reserves, Excessive regeneration can cause moments of violent insanity to Nemesis.

Nemesis suffers acute claustrophobia from past trauma, making her avoid enclosed spaces and lash out into a panic stricken state if confined or bound.

SAMPLE POST:
So this is what death feels like.. Such were the last conscious thoughts of Nemesis, once a feared Decepticon fighter known for beating the odds. Yet now she found herself drifting helplessly through the cold vastness of space, her circuits shutting down, her systems freezing up from the extreme cold. This is how she would have wanted to die, in a galactic tomb of endlessness, with her enemies in pieces behind her.. She was at peace, at last (and probably for the first time during her entire existence..) Her damaged optics managed to focus on the distant beauty of a cluster of stars before they faded to black.

Her lifeless body drifted through space for what could have been weeks, years, even decades by the time the frozen mass got caught by the gravitational pull of the abnormality. Nemesis herself would remain blissfully unaware of the events that were taking place as her lifeless body crashed on Earth, in the midst of the ongoing battle between the former 'protoforms', or 'abominations' as Nemesis had once called them as she had made her choice to leave Cybertron to avoid having to go through the process. She remained unaware of the opposing sides' intentions of using her as a weapon against each other. Yet the warmer climate of Earth had begun a process in her, as the nanobots within started becoming active once more..
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Everything looks fine from what I can tell. As stated before I generally don't think too much into rank until I've seen the character in action based on the player.. but having seen this character in action maybe.. 6 years ago, I assume Nem plays the same.. probably a 5 or 6. I've never seen Nem as the commanding type, heck.. she mostly preferred working alone even when she was part of a faction/subgroup.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, if NaitoKage has seen Nemesis in action, his rank would almost certainly be accurate. 6 seems like a good number.

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Removed as well. I no longer plan on using them.)
Last edited by Night-Hunter on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get carried away. As much as I'm intrigued by many of these OC's people keep creating, remember the character limit per player. Just because some people have volunteered to play canons who lost their owners doesn't dismiss the rule for limited characters. Unless you plan on losing your OC's along the way to add new ones to play with.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get carried away. As much as I'm intrigued by many of these OC's people keep creating, remember the character limit per player. Just because some people have volunteered to play canons who lost their owners doesn't dismiss the rule for limited characters. Unless you plan on losing your OC's along the way to add new ones to play with.
I know, I was just throwing 'em out there just in case I choose to kill off my Oc's.