"Fallen Comrades"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

"Let's find out!" yelled Orcariner.

He accelerated forward while his companion jumped on his back, ready and armed for confrontation. Weighing several tons, the killer whale did not exactly allow the boosters to display their true speed. Considering the short distance, however, it was quicker than walking. Orcariner saw their leader laying on the ground with smoke rising from his damaged breast plate. Optimus' right arm was bent awkwardly and it appeared as if his right pauldron was forced upside down. Dinobot and Cheetor had their weapons drawn but no enemy was in sight. The Predacon ally snarled and his eyes had a green tinge so it looked like he had attempted to return fire.

"This doesn't look good," the whale murmured to Icebreaker.

Checking his radar, Orcariner noticed two unique energy signatures belonging to transformers he had registered in his databank as Waspinator and Terrorsaur. Both were several hundred feet away from the ship where the darkness obscured their presence. Unfortunately, his radar only detected distance rather than elevation so Orcariner was unsure if they were airborne or not. Nonetheless, he had to say something since he didn't know if Dinobot and Cheetor had spotted the invisible assailants yet.

"Preds at 1 o'clock!" he alerted the others.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick looked at Frilla, picking her up by her sides and setting her down into the passenger seat of the cockpit, he sat down into the driver's seat and closed the Canopy once again Yeah, Stasis pods came down. We need to retrieve them at once. Hm? You know StarShadow? Why didn't you just follow her then?! Ug.. the vehicle then started to roll forward, picking up speed. Glowstick then slid a lever forward on the controls near the control stick, the sides of the craft folded as thrust sprayed out from the wheels lifting it into the air, parts of the sides continued to unfold revealing wings, the rear then discharged thrust as it moved over the water. The thrust coming from the wheels died out as the craft took off into the dark night.

Glowstick leaned back in his chair Now lets see.. Oh right, Medic.. Yeah. I could of been a fine one. Oh well. More fun playing with the radio then giving chassis lifts and installing death rays on random bots.

Icebreaker hopped off Orcariner's back Icebreaker, Maximize! he shouted as he transformed, his shield ready and gun drawn. He looks towards the direction Orcariner mentioned as his visor slid down, displaying heat from the area Terrorsaur discharged his shoulder guns from, Then fired off a missile at the direction.

(Okay, since they're now over water, we'll be posting in Double Jeopardy. Gonna be a long ride.*L*)
Last edited by NaitoKage on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

"Well I'm here now, don't get your circuits in a knot." Frilla said as she was set down, glaring slightly at Sonar then Glowstick. "And unlike some of you I actually prefer to look instead of rushing into things." She said shrugging, crossing her arms a bit. These guys just didn't seem to be in the best of moods. What exactly had gone on the last three months anyway?
Lady_Jet2

Unread post by Lady_Jet2 »

Rattrap looked up at the cry of ambush as well as the shots fired and quickly jumped down the lift, gun drawn and observing the area. "Where are the fraggers?" he asked looking around. Frowning he looked to cheetor and Dinobot. "Get Optimus to the CR." He looked up as the bark of a location of the preds and looked toward the area, trying to get a scan for the area.
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible Sanity." ~ Edgar Allen Poe
"I didn't escape! They gave me a daypass!" ~ Random Sticker
"Oh S**t!" ~ Movie Frenzy
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Saber was really shocked to see that Optimus was out cold, she looked at Dinobot and narrowed her optics.
"Great look out skills Dinobot." She said with a slight growl.
As mad as she was, her worry for Optimus over powered her anger toward the Raptor.
"Seeing how Optimus is injured, i believe he wanted for Rhinox, Rattrap and Cheetor to get the other pod. And due to this set back your guys are going to have to get to that pod way before the preds do, so i sugest you leave now. Dinobot, myself and the others will stay here and hold down the fort. But you are more then welcome to join them." She knew that she was stating the ovbious, but they needed to get the slagging pod and quickly.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

"Yes ma'am," said Orcariner.

Turning his head, the killer whale's long body rotated 180 degrees and proceeded towards the waterfall. The river's current below should be strong enough to propel the swimmers out into the ocean towards their destination. A problem haunted the Maximal's thoughts, however: time. This attack was a setback that took up precious nanoclicks that could determine victory or defeat. Losing Optimus Primal the first time threw the entire team in disarray and Orcariner suspected this may be no different. Saber was a capable leader, but something about her seemed off and that only made the killer whale more anxious for Primal's return.

Doesn't matter, he thought, approaching the edge of the waterfall, Our squad is my focus now. That means Valkyrie is the commanding officer around here.

He worked with her before. He trusted her decisions and admired her confidence. Despite the flier being nearly scrapped in a previous mission, Orcariner knew she was a powerful warrior who would be a great asset to their team. Bring on the Predacons.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Rhinox dropped down the lift after noticing Rattrap cleared, his chaingun in hand. He put it away as he moved towards Optimus I'm on it! he then said, grabbing and lifting Optimus as he moved back towards the lift, then hit the lift button causing it to raise back into the ship. Exiting the lift he then moved the body sitting Optimus down in the CR chamber and closing the hatch. Optimus.. he then said to himself looking in disbelief of the situation.He then started moving towards and entering the lift, he then walked towards Rattrap and Cheetor Lets move, they'll handle this. Beast mode! He then transformed to his rhino form starting to charge off.

Icebreaker listened to Saber, then watched as Orcariner started to head off. He turned firing off a missile, aimed at the rock on top of Waspinator, then started to run following Orcariner, transforming to his beastmode he slid on his belly, going off the rocks and dived into the water bellow. seconds later he was seen raising towards the surface starting to swim down stream. "Lets just hope the fliers can keep up" Icebreaker then said on his com to Orcariner.

(Gah! Sorry. Made this post after along night of virus busting, so I was probably a bit frazzled.)
Last edited by NaitoKage on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

((OOC: Oh! O.k. And that's fine.

Virus busting? Was there something on your computer, or were you helping somebody else?))

Cheetor wanted to make sure Optimus was alright, but Rhinox hadn't seemed panicked, and now Big Bot was in a CR chamber, so things must have been alright. Either way, it was time to run, so he headed off with Rattrap and Rhinox.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Lady_Jet2

"Hey!" Rattrap groaned and ran after the Rhino in robot mode before he was close enough and leaped. "Beast mode!" transforming he tried to get a hold on Rhinox's hide, being the slowest, oh the irony, of the trio headed toward the north. "Ya could have let me hitch a ride Rhinox!" he cried, being jumbled all over the place. "or at least given me a head start..." he grumbled under his breath.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Rhinox slowed down moving to the right of Rattrap Alright, get on! he then shouted, his head turned slightly to see Rattrap so as not to trample him, as well as see where he's going.

(Parent's computer. My machines rarely get viruses since they're so locked down. I tend to do a side business repairing computers.. which mostly ends up as computer viruses.)
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Valkyrie activated the auto guns and watched as they fired after Waspinator and Terrorsaur.
At this distance, the auto guns weren't as effective, but there still was a chance, however small, they'd hit a target by accident.
She told her teammates to leave as she needed to finish a few things.
The Maximal bird knew she could catch up to them soon enough.

When she was done with the programs, she closed the screen and left for the access.
Once she was down, she saw the smoking pile of Primal and muttered.
Should she stay here or leave after her team.
With Optimus out for the count, she could take over this group to the polar circle of this planet, and reach that pod before any of the Preds could.
However, that would mean leaving the other pod to the rest.
She decided that it would be better to go on her assigned mission.
"Yes, get Optimus into a CR chamber quickly. I'll need to get going and catch up with the others and get to the other pod before the Preds do. Valkyrie, beastmode!"

With that said she transformed and took to the sky.

-------------------------

Venatrix was on patrol in the area when she caught the order to return on her comlink.
She rushed back to the Darkside at full speed, while dodging the trees and boulders on her path with ease and grace.
She knew these where some of the advantages of her beastmode, besides shielding her from the energon surges on this strange planet.
The black panther entered the room where they where told to meet and transformed to robot mode.
"The signal was kinda scrambled by the energon interference, so tell me the reason i rushed here for."
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Lady_Jet2

Rattrap quickly jumped onto Rhinox's back, finding a hand hold for his small claws and smirked. "Hi-hoe Rhinox! Away!" he said with a snarky grin, trying to keep a good mood, although he was worried about Optimus as well as as the two pods that were now in jeopardy of falling into Predacon hands.
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

(( OOC: >_> Um. Without OOP here for Waspy, do I post? o_O

Also, I'm a bit confused. I realize we can all deviate from the show in order to incorporate OCs, but in order to preserve the canons' ICness, shouldn't the canons be playing their roles like in the show? I.E. Dinobot shoots the rock on Waspy...etc. There have been a couple instances so far that canon roles were taken away from them, an example being Valkyrie at the controls instead of Rhinox at the very beginning. Rhinox's specific, core BW Canon role after Chainguns of Doom is pretty much tech support. That defines part of his ICness. So, like, what are we doing..? >_> ))

Megatron sat waiting impatiently in the Darksyde, trying to resist, but not quite succeeding, drumming his fingers on his armrest. Eventually, to distract himself, he took out his toothbrush and mindlessly brushed his T-rex head's teeth as he idly thought over all his current plans, up to and including today's scheming and the pods. Other than this, he hadn't even moved from his seat as the Predacons all scattered to complete their various tasks. He was currently awaiting Terrorsaur and Waspinator's return, or at least a report when they were inbound. Assuming Optimus Primal was taken out of the picture, he'd have an easier time securing both pods, but there were always smaller factors to consider; details that could change his mind.

Suddenly, a straggler appeared; Venatrix.
"The signal was kinda scrambled by the energon interference, so tell me the reason i rushed here for."
He answered lightly without looking up from his current occupation, "You rushed here because you were told to rush here, Venatrix. Two Maximal stasis pods have fallen from orbit and our dear neighbors are in a rush to save them. But, as you can tell by the nearly empty state of my ship," he waved around the main room with the brush as a pointer, "we're not going to allow that to happen."

Megatron finished polishing a tooth and finally looked to the panther.

"I need you to stay here, on stand by," he ordered, his voice switching into a more commanding tone. "As soon as Terrorsaur and Waspinator return, you will accompany them to the north on foot. Should the Maximals indeed become a problem, they'll need back up."
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Scorponok remained in the shadows, his black armor hiding him from view. He watched Megatron put Venatrix in her place and uttered no sound throughout his observation. While the Predacon had no doubts that their mighty leader would prevail, he was curious as to why they had not moved for the northern pod. Surely by now the Maximals would have sent a task force to retrieve it, but perhaps that is why Terrorsaur and Waspinator were sent to the Axalon. Whatever was going on in Megatron's head, Scorponok would not question it.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

"The North? How far up North?" The female Predacon asked her leader.
It was not that she wanted to know how far she has to travel. It's more or less to know how much of a challenge her trip will be for her.
She was itching for something to do that would end up having her experience getting a boost.
Also, she hoped to encounter a few Maximals along the way.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]