"Beast Wars: Part II"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

How the heck was he supposed to change the shape of the hole?

He looked at what Rhinox still had displayed on the screen. The area around the opening got weaker and weaker support from the system as it got closer to the hole. The hole itself was not actually at zero power, but such a small amount that that part of the shield almost sagged- that one coordinate of the myriads on the shield was loose, but not disconnected, basically leaning out of the way to make a fraction of a hole, just small enough for a spectrum pulse.

Cheetor couldn't actually figure that out by himself. The computer was explaining what Rhinox had done with a small on-board description of the results. Apparently this shield weakening was a common procedure, and the computer recognized it as an old trick.

"Thanks, Rhinox." said Cheetor. He would have to try to remember how to do this, if only because of how hard it was to learn.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Taran Ulas

Unread post by Taran Ulas »

"Augh... I. hate. climbing," Cerano said as he climbed up this cliff. This wouldn't be so bad if this slagging cliff wasn't so tall! "Xzuk, How far is the Maximal base from here!" "Xzuk?" That's odd, Xzuk was just below him a minute ago. Just keep calm, just keep calm. Now, Let's see if this comlink works- Suddenly his computer calmly stated the worst possible news which was accompanied by electrical surges, "Energon field buildup. Return to beast mode or stasis lock is imminent" I hope the landing is soft was the only calming thought going though his mind as transformed to beast mode and let go. The landing was not soft. As his legs snapped from the fall, he caught a sight of brown fur. So Xzuk got hit first. Makes some sense. Please let me fall into stasis lock now. His wish was granted mercifully quick.

(so let's see. We're not that far from the base so it shouldn't take too long.)
Because there's a phrase for people who drive out into the middle of very flat, open country while being chased by Starscream in his F-22 form. "Sitting duck."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Edit:(Ah, sorry. Hm.. seems redundant but okay!)

Icebreaker slid up to the two on his board with a puzzled look. He then sighed to himself stepping back and kicking his board up as it transformed and reattached to his shoulder. Can't even climb a wall? You guys.. Oh well. he then pulled out some spare cord as he lifted Cerano and Xzuk tieing them to his back. He then pulled out his gun firing off a grappling hook up to the top of the cliff wall, then pulled on the line checking to see if it secured.

His line pulled in as he walked up along the wall carrying the two. It wasn't the safest method, but it was the fastest and with the two in stasis lock they needed to get to the base fast.

Reaching the top Icebreaker pulled himself up, then leaned over in a hunched position with the two still on his back, pulling the board off his shoulder and throwing it down. His gun grappling hook folded and recoiled, he then hopped on the board. A sudden surge came over his body from the energon in the environment Ug.. I don't have time for this..! Convert weapon energy to field dampers..

He then sped off towards the maximal ship. Moments later he shifted his body as he came to a sliding stop in front of the ship, the lift lowered as he picked up his board and climbed onto it.

Entering the ship he started to undo the cords lowering his comrades onto the ship floor.

Rhinox looked up surprised What happened to them?! he then stated walking towards the downed maximals.

Icebreaker shrugged I don't know.. I didn't detect any predacons.. so I guess energon resistance.

Rhinox sighed The CR chambers are busy at the moment.. get them on the table. I'll see what I can do.
Last edited by NaitoKage on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: I said in the beginning of "Chain of Command" that people could continue to wrap things up in here if they wanted to and had the time. Otherwise, when I see it's been inactive for a while, then I'll assume everyone's done and I'll close this topic. ))
"Well, that's just prime!"