The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick's main arms suddenly fire out in a burst of speed wrapping around her as she falls over. He sighs lifting her up, his shoulder tentacles shift and curve into a shape as he sets her on his shoulder Just sit here and relax.. Okay?

One of his tentacles unwrapped from her waist moving at his side, the other to keep her from falling off too easily as he walked towards her home.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

SS2 blinked and walked but her heels were her problems in walking.
"Ehehehe...Thanks..." she walked unsteadily.

SS1 sighed.
"Finally she's gone..." she rubbed her temples.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Reaching her house, Glowstick set her down by the door opening it Alright.. lets get you into bed so you don't end up hurting yourself. he then said lifting her up while entering the house, he walked towards a room opening it and finding a bed, though not entirely sure who's room it was. He set her down on the bed and turned waving. See ya around kitten.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

(Since I got time to waste I'll bring in Feralnight in this.)

Walking up to the counter a strange looking femme that had th combonation of a black wolf and raven ordered a cube of energon, nothing fancy though. Leaning against edge of the counter waiting for drink Feralnight observed the lace that was crawling with different organisms fom different times and spaces. This truly was an odd place. After getting her drink the wolf looking femme took a sip, bakc against the edge of the counter and her elbow resting ont he top part just observing the place. She made a mental thought to herself to avoid trouble here, it looked like things could get ugly wiht some people.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar watched Starshadow from where he sat in the dark corner, he sat back in his chair and continued to watch her.
"Well i thought i'd find you here." Saber said taking a seat across from him. She leaned forward. "Don't even think about leaving Rampage is by the door, you make a move toward it, you'll regret it."
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow finished her red wine and threw the cup away and dragged Sonar to a room. Starshade just fix her optics on her sister.

"NO I'M NOT SLEEPY!!!" SS2 pounced on Glowstick like a cat.
"ME WANTS COMPANY!!!" she snuggled him.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar was confused, he was pretty sure that some one was either gonna kill him or bite him. And wasn't to hot for both, but he allowed Starshadow to pull him and yet again he found that he couldn't talk to her.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow locked the doors.
"So...If Saber is in here and Rampage is outside to slag you, we're gonna escape here through the window a.k.a fly. They can't catch us if we are flying." she grabbed Sonar's hand and stepped on the window's edge.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick hit the floor with a thud, he looked up confused as the transmetal 2 Ow.. Er.. wouldn't you rather cuddle with something less squishy and slimy? Like that teddy bear over there..I'm sure he's alot better at it then I am.. he then laughed nervously.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"NEVAH!!! I LOVE SOMETHING MOAR SQUISHY!!! SHADE LOVES TEDDY BEARS NOT ME!!! I'VE GIVEN ALL OF MY PLUSHIES TUH HER!!!" SS2 continued to snuggle him.
"Don't tell me you like my past self more than me?" she gave a sad childish facial expression.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick's optics dim frustrated Your the same person, so to say one is better then the other is a waste of time. Your still the same StarShadow I know as a friend. So no, I don't dislike you. he then pats her head with a tentacle.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Hmm...At least you could play with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........" SS2 was still drunk earlier on.
She pulled out a pink tool box labelled "Starshade's Prank tools and more" and looked at Glowstick evily. Taking out a pink ribbon and lipstick.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" she laughed evily and locked the room doors, especially the windows.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

He blinked getting up watching her, his limbs starting to climb the walls and onto the ceiling I don't know what your planning but I'm not liking the way this is going.. he said watching, wondering when the others would return.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

SS2 jumped up and pulled Glowstick down, landing on his back. Grabbing all the ribbons she could get, she tied it each on Glowstick's tentacles and a big white sash around his waist.
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" putting make up on his face with all the lipstick and eyeshadow. Fake eyelashes was included.
"With alittle bit of blush here and there and...DONE!!!" she took a picture of him with her kitty camera. As she looked at him, she wasn't really satisfied.
"Hmm...Let's try to make you look like a goth!!!" SS2 grabbed her black lipstick and eyeshadow ready and cornered the squid.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Oh my god, she's crazy! He thought.
But he had to remain calm he didn't want to wried her out, but he liked her alot.
"Starshadow, I-I..." He couldn't bring himself to say it.