"Beast Wars: Part II"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Icebreaker turned his head to side hearing the message Mostly woods and dried out savanna's, the river ends in a water fall under the Axalon. You can't miss it big guy.

He then got up picking up his board having it fold and attach to his shoulder. He looked over the vessal, trying to remember where the entry points were, then walked towards the front of the ship.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Following Icebreaker's reply signal, the killer whale turned right as the river began to split. It was not long before he found himself at the bottom of a waterfall. Sure enough, the Axalon was resting at the very top and Orcariner transformed into robot form in order to walk up on the river bank.

"Well," he murmured, looking at the steep cliff walls, "This is going to be interesting."

Unsheathing both of his blades, the giant Maximal proceeded to climb the rock wall. He slowly made his way upward by plunging each weapon through the terrain and using them as leverage. Orcariner hoped his penguin teammate found survivors inside the spacecraft.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Icebreaker stared up at the lift turning his head slightly. it then lowered as Rhinox stepped off it holding out his hand. Icebreaker shook it Er.. Hey.

Rhinox looked Icebreaker over, the bird seeming to stand taller then himself. The first one out of the Stasis pods I take it?The name's Rhinox.

Icebreaker nodded Yeah.. but not alone. Oh, I hear one of my allies now. he then walked towards the edge of the cliff looking at Orcariner climb up towards the base Wow.. that looks fun. I've never tried rock climbing without a harness before!

Rhinox raised an optic ridge looking at Icebreaker, then looked at the massive whale scaling the surface I'm just glad he's on our side. So, how many of you are there?

Icebreaker's visor slides down looking for Xzuk, Moonshine, and Cerano's heatsignatures, he then points into the distance About 5 counting me. Unforunately there were some Predacons we met.. around 7 or so.

Rhinox looked towards Icebreaker And where are they?

He shrugged as his visor slid up Dunno, Somewhere. They kinda ran off after that big shockwave hit.

Rhinox sighed I see..Did any of them happen to have a big X on their body?

Icebreaker shrugged shaking his head Not really, just seemed like regular predacons, lead by some crazy Raver guy. They got kinda mad, I think we jammed their radar or something.. so they attacked all our radio signals. Then attacked.. then ran away.. and now here we are! So.. whats the situation here Rhinox?

the Rhino crossed his arms Well the ship is messed up bad, the Predacons are after the energon on this planet, our comlinks are near useless and all our defenses are down. So sorry there's no warm welcome, but we could use your help fixing the place up. he states, then hands Icebreaker a welder/cutter.

The Penguin turns his head to the side looking at the thing Okay. Uh.. how do I use this thing? he then says, Rhinox walks back towards the lift Ask Rattrap.

Uh.. what's a rat? he then says more puzzled. the Rhino simply smirks as the lift raises You're about to find out.

Inside the base Rhinox walked towards Rattrap Looks like you've got a few more students. That thing that hit the haul was one of the Protoforms that dropped. Apparently there's 5 of them outside, two are already here. They also informed me that there's 7 other Predacons on this planet somewhere. I gotta say.. I'm not liking that.. one bit.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((
Uh.. what's a rat?
LOL!!! ))
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

"I have no idea" "But it sounds like something the size of a Cybertronian hit the ship."
Rattrap stared blankly at Skyfire for a moment. "How could you possibly guess that? It ain't like bodies are flyin' into the ship all the time to suggest that's what it would sound like if they did." Although, it had sounded like the size of one. But who would fall into a ship as big as theirs?
Looks like you've got a few more students.
Just when Rattrap was going to radio Rhinox, he heard him walking down the corridor with someone toward him and Sky. Eh? So it was a body after all. Guess he owed Skyfire an apology but that was as likely as him getting along with Dinobot.
That thing that hit the haul was one of the Protoforms that dropped. Apparently there's 5 of them outside, two are already here. They also informed me that there's 7 other Predacons on this planet somewhere. I gotta say.. I'm not liking that.. one bit.
The maximized rat looked at the new bot next to Rhinox with skeptical eyes. "He's from one of our stasis pods? Already? I thought," suddenly clearing his throat and correcting himself, "Optimus thought they'd be safe in orbit, and they're already droppin' like flies?" He shook his head. "Seven Predacons?! The boss monkey's already in a bad mood, now he's gonna go ape slag." When he was done in the CR, that is. Yep. They're all gonna die.
"Well, that's just prime!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Rattrap stared blankly at Skyfire for a moment. "How could you possibly guess that? It ain't like bodies are flyin' into the ship all the time to suggest that's what it would sound like if they did."
"I don't know, it just first thing that came to mind because, to me it sounds like something that big hit the ship." replied Skyfire.
Quote:
Looks like you've got a few more students.

Just when Rattrap was going to radio Rhinox, he heard him walking down the corridor with someone toward him and Sky.
'Wow, I was right Skyfire when she saw someone else walking down the corridor with Rhinox that she didn't recongize.

That thing that hit the haul was one of the Protoforms that dropped. Apparently there's 5 of them outside, two are already here. They also informed me that there's 7 other Predacons on this planet somewhere. I gotta say.. I'm not liking that.. one bit.
7 new Predacons.... Skyfire thought when she heard the news from Rhinox. If robots could turn pale, she would have at that moment. From the sound of that, things were so gonna get worst before they got better.
I demand cookies!
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

((Just to stir the pot some more lets make it 8 Predicons. lol))
A small one manned ship entered earths atmosphere, it had followed two singals into a worm hole and had finally gotten free of it. But it had been damaged on coming out.
So much for a safe landing. He thought.
He had little to no control of the ships controls as he broke threw the clouds heading for thick jungle.
Just before he hit the forest floor he braced himself for impact, it wasn't a very graceful landing. His ship hit the ground in a nose dive, flipped onto its back until it hit a rock and landed on its belly until it came to a stop.
landed on its belly until it came to a stop.
He let out a sigh of relief when the ship finally stopped.
"Damage report."
"Ship is badly damage, it will not be able to fly again." The computers voice said.
"What about scanners?"
"Scanners not as badly damaged. Would you like to scan a suitable life form?" The computer asked.
"Yes."
"Scanning now."
The scanner popped out of the top of the ship and started scanning the area around the ship.
A picture of a Vampyrum Spectrum appeared of the small screen of his cock pit.
He smiled once the scans were finished, he got out of the ship and looked at his reflection on the side of the ship that hadn't been damaged.
"Very nice. I shall be known as Sonar."
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

(( OOC: Night-Hunter, doesn't Sonar already exist? I thought you put him on Earth in the O.C. thread, and that he went and designed a lair for himself. Secondly, Icebreaker is exaggerating in the story, right? I thought there were 4 Predacons (5 including Sonar): Snow Trix, Tantrum, Glowstick and Lineos.

Am I mistaken? I very easily could have overlooked something. If there are only 4, it could still make sense for Icebreaker to say there were 7 if he's prone to Cheetor syndrome. I'm just curious... ))
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

((I orginally wanted Sonar to be in the Beast wars thread, i haven't posted in the OC threat for long long time.))
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(7 predacons including Sonar.

OC Preds list:Glowstick,Snowtrix,Lineos,Luna,Tantrum,Frilla, and Sonar So.. yeah, not sure why he's reintroducing himself. Is he just going to sneak around to the point that the Predacons forget his existence again?

As for Icebreaker, I'll admit he can be a bit flaky like Cheetor, probably since he's a Platinum blond.. and has gotten distracted and crashed twice on that board of his.. seems that's his entrance. )

Icebreaker looked over the crew, he then raised his repair tool waving Er.. Heya, the names Icebreaker. Search and rescue is my specialty, but I'm also good at blowing up things in a pinch. he then rubs the back of his head which appeared to have white fluffy feathers sticking off the back of it. the repair tool activated with a small blue flame coming from the end, he blinked looking at it a bit Huh.. So that's how you turn this thing on. Guess I wont need lessons after all. he said to himself, then moved it before he set himself on fire.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

(( *Slaps forehead*

Luna and Frilla. I feel slow now. ))

Cheetor would have liked to have heard what "about" amounted to, but it was during Rhinox's explanation that the new Maximal arrived.

The penguin seemed pretty cool. Or at least, his demeanor was. Granted, he had hit the side of the ship, was bemused by what a rat was, and he...

He had lit himself on fire!

"Hang on!" Cheetor shouted out loud before reaching for a nearby coolant propulsion unit.

He would have thought for a second that the penguin was rash and slightly clumsy, but Cheetor was no hypocrite. Icebreaker's introduction to the Maximal crew didn't mean they had a hot head to contend with. It meant they had another hot head to contend with.

At least Cheetor wasn't alone anymore. Yup, the Maximals were going to have some fun times up ahead.

He looked at the cooling unit, and suddenly realized what it meant to have to read instructions under extreme pressure. How was this thing supposed to work?

"Um... guys?" he stated plaintively. He still had not managed to turn it on.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

So there were more Maximals after all besides her own stasis pod. Wintersong listened from her spot but only went back to work not really saying much, as if she really had a say in anything in this honestly so keeping her mouth shut seemed logical. She gave a slight sigh shifting her postion to reach another hole in the haul. Boy, this ship had taken more damage then it had appeared to ahve taken at first glance from out side.

"Could be worse." She muttered under her breathe scratching the back of her head.

On how much she had been shot at, surprised, and somewhat shocked it still surprised Wintersong how...easy going the crew seemed to be. Much calmer then a battle squadron that was for sure, and it was kind of nicer then listening to an instructor yell at you all day.

Pausing ocne more Wintersong gave the others a side glance. "I could get use to this place." She said to no one in particular before working again. But the only concerns she really had was facing Starshadow again, the main and new predacons, and what would lie ahead in the months to come.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Icebreaker blinked looking at Cheetor Oh slag.. I did? Hang on.. he then drew his gun from his side sliding a lever on the side, then fired what looked like a rush of snow and water vapor at his own head. He then lowered the gun Thought it was a little warm around here.. uh.. yeah. Did I mention I don't usually work with these things? The others are all better suited at this.. he then hands Rattrap the repair device, his own face seeming to have frost on the surface.

Rhinox simply laughs at the spectacle, even with the situation with the preds and the state of the base it was hard not to. I think you have a point there. Alright, lets get back to work. You should probably get your friends. he then walked back to the computer looking over the read out from the shields diagnostic.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Frilla had finally gotten bored, tapping a small claw on the panel while the others just seemed to be chatting about nothing. After a few more minutes Frilla slipped through the entrance leaving the mobile base, deciding to look for the other Predaocns later, and went to explore this side of the continent. It was mostly savannah with soem forest around so this would be a good place to start. Running on her hind legs at the incrediable speed for her size Frilla made it to the forest in no time, the mobile base far behind her.

And to her luck it was leafy, green, and thick, a good place for camofladuge if she were to be tracked though it was the least of her worries, rigt now much prefering to analyze the area.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

His arms and back burned as Orcariner continued to pull himself up, and the lack of proper footing did not help. His scanner picked up Icebreaker's Maximal signature and another Cybertronian signature outside of the Axalon. Since shots were not fired off, the whale assumed they were among friends.

"Gotta register those bot signatures when I get the chance," he groaned, "If we get caught in a big firefight, it'd be nice to know which blips are friendlies."

Slamming a blade into the wall, Orcariner lifted his body high enough to grab the edge with his right hand. He dragged himself up onto flat terrain and looked up at the massive vessel that greeted his optics.