Whats next 2?

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Saber will stay at the base with Dinobot, and i'm not sure on what to do with Sonar.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Hmm.. Well if you don't want Sonar to deploy with Glowstick, wouldn't he basically either follow Megatron/work with Terrorsaur and Waspinator or work on his own lab?
Dalgaroth

Unread post by Dalgaroth »

So, that's Saber staying with Dinobot then? Maybe Wintersong could stay with Dinobot, too?

Who is that so far in each area of the RP (when the epi really gets going and everyone's split), then?

Megatron's Team (stay at base then go try to get Dinobot back, attack, retreat, head back to base/arctic circle):

Scorponok, Tarantulas, ...

Dinobot Back at Base:

(Optimus), Saber, ...

Terrorsaur and Waspinator:

Venatrix, Snow Trix, ...

OC Maximal Team to get BA's Pod:

Valkyrie, Skyfire, Icebreaker, Ocariner?

OC Pred Team
to get BA's pod:

Starshadow, Glowstick, Sonar? ( <---Do we need more Preds here? Cuz there are 4 Maximals on the opposite team. )

Unknown:

Frillia, Wintersong, ...?

By Primus, we're all over the place. -A- I dunno how I'm gonna keep up with a million different topics, lol. n.n
Image This egg has a Predacon symbol, yess. Image
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

It's not that much of a problem. At least there would be 2 topics, at most 3.

Topic 1 Main ops will focus on Tigatron's recovery and the Maximal base. Topic 2 Secondary ops will focus on the OC Maximal and Predacon units recovering Blackarachnia.

The reasons to have mainly 2 would be that Tigatron's mission will focus mostly on the polar part of the mission, the base story is important but only fills in parts of that episode, PLUS that base part is important for relaying the communication laser to Tigatron's stasis pod. Ops 2 will not be performing any long range communication.

So it'd look like this:

Topic 1:
Maximal group:
Group 1Optimus, Dinobot, Saber.
Group 2 Rattrap,Rhinox,Cheetor.
Optional: Wintersong (The character wanders around much like Tigatron and avoids the base out of fear and feeling unaccepted, however she will help them.)

Predacon group:
Group 1:Megatron, Tarantulus, Scorponok
Group 2: Terrorsaur, Waspinator, Venatrix, Snow Trix.

Topic 2:
Maximal group:
Group 1:Valkyrie, Skyfire, Icebreaker,Orcariner.

Predacon group:
Group 1:Glowstick, Starshadow, Sonar(Optional),Steelclaw,Frilla(Recovery before setting off across the ocean.)

Make a little more sense?
Dalgaroth

o-o

Oh, yes, it does. Thank you! Phew! :relieved: My mind was spinning off into like 5 or 6 different topics, lol. That's good. :3 Alright, I got it!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

So looks like everything's all planned out and I don't think there should be any confusion regarding who is going where for which stasis pod. Next question: when do we get to start our missions?
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar can go with Glowstick, Starshadow, Steelclaw ect. he needs some thing to do other then harrass Saber. lol
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Next question: when do we get to start our missions?
We have to finish the episode we're on. Which means the Maximals likely need to get back to the Axalon and the rest of the Predacons need to get back to their ship, especially so Megatron can instill some fear in the obedience-less ones.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Dalgaroth

w00000t....!!! :mrgreen:

Well, I'm on standby for the epi then. I don't think I can step in as Megatron in the current one going to finis it up sonsidering I wasn't there (unless you need me to,though), but I'm a go for the next epi.

:waits patiently:
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well the only Predacons not in the ship are Megatron and Sonar. So I guess that could be finished up. Heck.. I'll do that right now since Dal doesn't want to yet and OOP had enough trouble keeping track of things. After that, the keys to the Darksyde are yours again Dal.
Dalgaroth

Alrighty! Thank you so much. n_n
So, just to be certain, that's every Predacon including the one, uh, Frillia/Frilla? (Besides Megs and Sonar that is.)
Cuz that's awesome. Crowded, but an awesome starting point for the new epi. 8) *plots*
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Frilla is going to be picked up in the new episode. It wont be a problem though. The transport might be a bit crowded, but that group is mostly small characters. The Maximals have more of the larger heavy hitters while Preds are more small and stealthy..
Dalgaroth

Alrighty, got it then. :) Cool! n.n
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Alrighty. Maximals and Predacons are back at base, and the text is starting to feel like filler (Specially on the Predacon end.) and Nighthunter seems not to want to have the interrogation from OP about Sonar. So when OOP or Venatrix have the time I suggest starting up the new episode.

I'll probably have Rhinox mention something about being in the process of developing a security system when the pods drop as well, considering their little security problem.

And I guess Orcariner can alter his profile to remove his beached whale problem, since his beast mode will be able to float 4 ft off the ground with parts from the Cybertronian equivalent of a forklift. Probably can do some other things with those like increase the output to go a bit higher or even float above/out of water,Quicksand,and Lava(well maybe not OUT of lava, but above it..) in beast or robot mode. Your choice. Speed will probably be half that of his beast mode in the water unless they equip rocket boosters or some mini vehicle mode.

Also one other important thing, considering most characters don't die and just go into stasis lock, if Orcariner does go into stasis lock in either mode, he will still float. This is mostly because in the situation they don't have a transport or the means to move or repair him on that mission, getting him to base would be nearly impossible without doing something insane like cutting him apart. Saber might be able to carry him, but the ground under her would sink under her narrow legs. Though Optimus could probably do it.. flying.. with cargo net or lines.. I mean he did carry a ship.. sorta.*L*
Dalgaroth

Woot! :D
...getting him to base would be nearly impossible without doing something insane like cutting him apart.
._. :wince:

That's a cool idea. I remember seeing that one of the Maximals was a whale and I think one of my eyebrows glued itself to my hairline for about an hour wondering what he'd do when energon buildup happened. lol

Oh! One more thing - I've been stalking the pages of this closing epi and I wondered what exactly the data that Steelclaw and Glowstick got is supposed to be? It doesn't seem like anyone said specifically, but apparently the profiles of the Axalon's crew is a big part of it?