The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Sonar was takin aback and just stared at Starshadow.
"You have no idea how alike you and i are," He said then his optics were laced with pain and saddness of his past. "I push people away becuase i no longer want to be hurt, but you kept comming back."
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick watched the scene with dim optics While I have no problem with love tragicomedy...you may be forgetting something.. he said then pointing towards Rampage.

Glowstick pointed his sword toward as slime ran onto the blade again Or maybe I have to press my luck.. he said reluctantly, the lights on his body starting to move in strange sequence.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"I tell you about my past...Years ago back on Colony Omicron...I was a lil' decent gal...bullied every week. Then I was old enough to get a job and made some friends there but for some reason, they 'threw' me away...So I joined Zira's secret society to get revenge on those who oppose me. Before I teamed up with Zira, I fell in love with the that slagging Depthcharge. He loved me too in the end but when he found out I was an infamous assassin, he turned me away...I thought he loved me as much as I loved him...My whole family was executed and I and my sister was thrown into Rampage's prison...by him...The day Rampage escaped was the day I murdered a judge who sentenced me into prison for like a decade or more...So, I was chased out of Cybertron and then now...I met you. I didn't know why I was attracted to you. Guess I'm just plain dumb. Ugh..." Starshadow was breathing with difficulty. Panting, she said afew words to Glowstick.
"If I manage to survive, you'll get it from me and my sister from the bar..." Starshadow's body turned back to normal. Her eyes was filled with tears.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar sighed and let Starshadow up and before he could do any thing more Rampage grabbed and slammed him into the wall his hand on Sonar's throat.
"Your going to pay for what you did to Saber."
"Its... Saber's curse. You have to get her to resurface." Sonar choked.
"How about i kill you instead?" Rampage growled.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Rampage...Let him go...You are the only one who could reach to Saber...I promise you that you will watch Glowstick being auctioned in the bar...plus, if Saber gets back to normal, you both would have free drinks. It will be my treat." she lifted up her claws weakly. She was crying with. Her emotion of pain leaked out so much even Rampage could feel it immediately.

"My dear granddaughter, I can feel your spark is fading...If you die, Visia, Midnight and I would die with you if you don't get yoyrself repaired as soon as possible..." Zira sounded in her chest.
"I know...I'm sorry I couldn't keep your promise...Starshade would take over my place as rightful heiress if she's old enough."
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Rampage growled but let go of Sonar so he could deal with his bond mate. Sonar went over to Starshadow.
"Is there any thing i can do for you?" He asked gently.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick looked annoyed as she mentioned a form of threat You really shouldn't attempt to try to intimidate anyone while weakened, specially not a walking equivalent of a tentacle monster.. But in anycase, there's a medical center near by. However we could do the repairs here.. least to keep her running.

He then started to pull out some equipment, including a battery and modified defibrillator though what Glowstick was using it for is anyone's guess. But that is your choice. In which we'll probably have to talk about the other two later.. I mean I have no problem slagging Rampage and even Saber if necessary, but as it sits they're both kind of wasted potential..
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((When I was listening to 'Last Breath' by Evanescence, i thought this song perfectly fits around this part :P))

"You better hurry...If the gem from my neck band stops glowing, you could say I'm dead..." Starshadow whispered to Sonar weakly.
Her back was killing her. The light from the gem was losing its brightness, fading in and out.
"The gem tells it all if she's going to live or not. Now would you get your butt moving? SHE'S DYING HERE!!!" Zira screamed out from Sonar's head.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar grimest as he was shouted at by Zira, he then helpped Starshadow to his feet, and held her tightly against his body so thier chests were touching.
Please let this work, i failed once to save some one close to me. Don't let it happen now. He then closed his eyes so he could concentrait and murmered a words as he was giving her some of his life energy.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Death was catching up to dying Starshadow. The dark femme held Sonar's hand weakly.
"Sonar, I'm tired.I need a rest...Good night...Don't be afraid..." Starshadow's hand dropped, her optics were pitch black, the colour of the gem became dark grey. Her body became motionless and cold.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber had turned back to normal and she and Rampage left, Sonar never left Starshadows side, he kept a vigil praying that it had worked and it hadn't been to late. Truth be told he loved Starshadow.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick sighed watching holding up the defibrillator paddles You may want to move.. .He placed StarShadow back on the ground, then running the paddles over his tentacles for some normal slime he placed them on her chest then fired off a electric surge to jump start the failing spark.

The lifted the paddles counting to himself as a tentacle coiled around her wrist, his skin displaying some numbers of oil pressure,oscilloscope, and spark rate.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar watched what Glowstick was doing he had to fight a strong urge to push him away. Please, Starshadow. Please ok. He shook his head to stop the horrors that still haunted him and he still blamed himself for not being able to save his would have been bond mate.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

"So sad," Digit murmured dispassionately, leaning on a nearby wall and watching Starshadow. True to his Swindle side, he was waiting for his chance to swipe Starshadow's body for spare parts on the black market. Unfortunately quite a crowd was gathering around the dying femme. Blasted dramatics of death.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar turned to face the voice with a snarl. "I know your game Swindle and Starshadow is not dead. If you want her then you'll have to go threw me." He said with a growl his right hand clenched tightly.