"Beast Wars: Part I"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong looked at Optimus Primal with a nod"I'll make it."She said taking her chance to try and catch up with Rhinox,Rattrap, and Cheetor.Her shoulders,back, and head were killing her but she kept running.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Saber stayed close to Optimus her ears moving in all directions making sure that they weren't being followed by Predicons, she rolled her shoulders as she walked beside Primal.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

((OOC: Wooha.... I'm waaaay behind. Hold up. Venatrix still needs her fight ^^

Dunno about what Saber was doing, but if Saber covered vfor Valkyrie, Venatrix would be there to mess up a seemingly easy job for Saber.

The Monkey is covering Rattrap at the moment. So don't worry Starshadow ^^))

Valkyrie was still recovering when the fight between Starshadow and Wintersong came closer and closer.
Being in beastmode, she would've been an easy victom to the carnage, but the true danger didn't come from infront of her.

Do to the chaos in and around the taer in the grond, Venatrix moved towards the back of Valkyrie, and transformed to robotmode, having both blades in her hands to strike down the already wounded bird.
Without any warning, she launched at Valkyrie, and thrusted her blade down towards between the Maximal's shoulders.
If the blade struk it's intended target at that vilocity, it would've been a one hit kill, severing the spark's interface with the body.
By every means an effective assassination move, if the opponent didn't notice the attacker.

Valkyrie however, though already wounded by Waspinator, didn't lose her sharpness.
She expected an attack from everywhere to eventualy go at her.
Predacons where after all predatorial beings, who would take out the weakest link to highten the deathtoll of their opponents in battle.
She heared Venatrix transform behind her, and turned around, while letting herself fall sideways to the ground, knowing an attack would follow.
She barely escaped the Predacon's blade, but knew this battle would be very short if she didn't transform, and that would be almost impossible at the moment.

((Night-Hunter,
Let me know what you plan to do with Saber, as it was intended that Valkyrie wouldn't take part in this short battle.
If you do make a move on Valkyrie, you have my permission to make 2 or 3 attempts. I'll have her dake 1 hit before countering the next attack, and is ready to strike down Saber, but he's saved by the bell , or rather the energon surge ^^))
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Buzzing with delight, Waspinator watched Venatrix strike a deathblow... and miss.

"At least Wazzpinator could hit Chicken-bot," he commented snidely at Venatrix, still feeling sore because of her 'useless' remark earlier. He figured the pitch-panther could handle a flightless bird by herself, and made a wide turn back to the main battle, arching over Megatron.

That's when the pain hit. Sharp, high-voltage pain. Waspinator had rarely experienced such wracking agony. As the blue-white forks of electrical surge wrapped around his form, the terrified flier plummeted toward the ground, the rocky ravine speeding toward his head at an alarming rate.

"B-beazzt mode!" Waspinator shrieked, converting back into his wasp form.

Rubbing his head with one set of legs and patting his abdomen to make sure everything was still functioning properly, Waspinator looked dolefully at Megatron, waiting for orders.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow noticed Tarantulas was watching her. She was eyeing on him, wondering if why he was eyeing on her before. Looking at her features, thinking about herself, she found nothing eye-catching about it and sat on the ground waiting for her new leader's orders patiently while grooming herself for all that battle messed up her onyx black fur.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Wintersong had stopped shortly after running a good distance away. Her left shoulder was starting become more painful with each time her left front paw touched the ground. Growling slightly to herself the white tigeress heaved ehrself to her three good paws, resorting to lift her left paw off the ground. Walking wasn't easy but she dealt with it for now.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: I'm not exactly sure if we're supposed to take Val's and Ven's little fight before everyone had transformed since you're just catching up, Ven. So I won't post much for OP since Saber-Fang has some posting to do. ))
"I'll make it."
Optimus nodded at Winter and watched her take off. She didn't look like she was in good shape despite what she said. He reverted back to his beast mode just before the energon could surge through him. A little bit of pain in his lower back lingered from Megatron's shot.

(( OOC: Blazemane, Cheetor's welcome to help or chit chat with Rt, Rhinox and Winter while they wait for the other Maximals to return back to base with them. ))

Retreating to a safe distance, Rhinox and Rattrap had converted to their beast modes and looked back to the battle scene. A few of their comrades were still lingering back there but Rhinox noticed Wintersong having a difficult time with her injury following them. "She needs help," Rhinox stated to the rat. The large rhinoceros picked up his pace to a trot and met with the white female tiger.

Rattrap scratched one of his ears and sighed lightly. "Yeah," he said to himself and hurried after Rhinox.

"I'm Rhinox," the big, brown rhino introduced himself to Wintersong with a small but welcoming smile. "And this is Rattrap." He nudged his head toward the little rat who pulled up beside him. "You look like you might need some help."

"Or an amputation," Rattrap teased lightly. Rhinox snorted in his direction to hint that jokes like that one weren't really appropriate at the time. The rat just shrugged and looked at Wintersong.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wintersong stopped when Rhinox and Rattrap had come. The white tigeress glanced at Rattrap at his suppose to be joke, wasn't very funny to be honest. "Nice to meet you Rhinox and Rattrap, my name is Wintersong." Wintersong introduced giving thema painful smile in return."And it's not much pain I can last until we return to base."She said trying to sound fine, but pain was clear in her tone of voice that sounded strained to answer and as she shifted flinching from pain shooting through her systems.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber who was still next to Optimus could hear that Wintersong was in pain from where she was standing. Her tight ear twitced when she heard some thing she turned her head to see what it was but it was only a small animal.
"Your going to have to do some thing about Rattrap, he should have followed your orders back there." Saber said her green gaze resting on Optimus.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

((OOC: Night-Hunter, you where supposed to face Venatrix before doing anything else.
And since i've waited long enough, i guess i'll have to take matters in my own hands.
Valkyrie's internal repairs have done their job faster then antisipated, and so Valkyrie will fight off Venatrix.
I don't like RPing with myself, coz i could spend this time working on some of my fanfics instead if i did that.
If the GM's don't like my post, please help those that don't seem to get the concept of an RP like this.
I hope i don't have to do this again.))

As Venatrix turned to face the female bird again, the Maximal tried to transform, but her damage was to extensive.
Without wasting anymore time, Venatrix darted forwards with lightning fast speeds, attacking her target again.
Valkyrie took a stap back, and found a large rock reduce her chance to avoid the next attack, and braced herself for the end.
But the end never came.
Venatrix fell onto the ground right before her, screaming in agonising pain as the energon surge stopped her in her tracks.
Like the other Predacons, she to was forced to convert to beastmode and retreat.

This time, Valkyrie was simply a very lucky bot. But it was something she'd be focusing on to reduce, if not eliminate, before the next time.
Her bugs doesn't make her very reliable in combat, and that has to change.
And to do that, she'll need halp from Rhinox.
But for now she sunk to the ground, and ponders about the streek of bad- and good luck since the crash.
It was a chaotic day. One that wasn't over yet.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

starshadow wrote:Starshadow noticed Tarantulas was watching her. She was eyeing on him, wondering if why he was eyeing on her before. Looking at her features, thinking about herself, she found nothing eye-catching about it and sat on the ground waiting for her new leader's orders patiently while grooming herself for all that battle messed up her onyx black fur.
Kicking himself mentally for observing the new female Predacon too long(He must not make her aware of his suspicions!),Tarantulas let out a gleeful cackle,leaping to the terrain below. He needed no orders. Let the pain begin!

Blasing with enthusiasim,he focused his energy on the flying warriors,for aerial attacks,he knew,were some of the deadliest in a battle like this. If he was not accurate,everything could be over in a matter of minutes. not that it mattered as long as he was alive. He'd probably kill most of them off later anyway.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Smiling in what he thought was a charming way,Megatron motioned to Waspinator to come stand near himself and Starshadow.

"That was most impressive,Starshadow. You are a most formidable warrior,and an excellent asset,yesss. Do you see that poor little kitten in the gulch beneath us?" he asked,pointing at Cheetor. "It seems that the foolish creature has gotten his paw stuck in some rocks. Why don't you go asist him? :twisted: "

Turning to Waspinator,he spoke in a low voice.

"Talented she may be,but I do not trust her fully. There's something in her optics similar to that of Dinobot right before he...how shall we say it?...departed. I want you to keep an optic on her throughout the battle and from now on.When you see Terrorsaur,inform him that he also to watch her. We cannot have another treachury so early in the game. Yesss."

Pointing his cannon at the other side of the gulch,Megatron aimed and fired at the remaining Maximals. Not supprisingly,they fired back,even thoug their numbers were dwindling rapidly. Just like them! How naive,foolishly attempting to stop the inevitable. He smirked.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Getting there is all that matters now. Once I reach the battlefield,I'll see where they need,transform and attack. Simple. I hope."

These were some of the thoughts that ran through Blaze's mind as she dashed at top speed,tongue loling,sides heaving,to what she supposed may be her last day online. So many strange things had happened,that for a brief moment she told herself that it would be merciful if she died that day.

"It's not like I have anything to go back to. I have nothing to live for."

Shaking the thought from her mind,she screeched to a hault a few paces behind Optimus.

"Did I miss anything?"
Death becomes you.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Hey, Razorclaw! Welcome back to the game. Like Starshadow previously posted, we've already moved on from the battle. The Predacons have transformed to their beast modes because of the energon build up, and the Maximals are fleeing back to base. Please edit your post accordingly. If you're confused about anything, read over the last several posts, especially the ones where I was covering for your characters. Thank you!

Venatrix has edited her last post to accomodate the game and help keep it rolling. Please make sure you guys read it so no one gets confused. After that, you may continue posting where we left off. Thank you! ))

Optimus moved from Saber-Fang to Valkyrie, glaring for a moment after Venatrix while she retreated. "Are you all right, Valkyrie?" he asked her with concern.
"Your going to have to do some thing about Rattrap, he should have followed your orders back there."
The gorilla briefly looked at Saber and said sternly, "Let me worry about that." He was capable of a temper, and was still a bit annoyed at Rattrap's disobedience, but this was his crew. They were under his command, and he would discipline them as he saw fit. Optimus may be an inexperienced leader, and he very much appreciated Saber's advice, but he needed to deal with some things on his own in order to learn.

"Nice to meet you Rhinox and Rattrap, my name is Wintersong."
Rhinox gave a nod with a smile while Rattrap said, "Yeah, we know. We heard your name screamed out during the beef you had goin' on with dat crazy cat-winged fembot. Care to explain what dat was all about? Where'd you come from, anyways?" He was a curious, or suspicious, rat despite Optimus trusting her and welcoming her with open arms. But at least he was being a little more subtle.
"And it's not much pain I can last until we return to base."
The rhino sensed some denial in her speech. "You're welcome to ride on my back," he offered. "It's a bit of a walk back to base."
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

"Well..."Wintersong sighed. How could she really explain this, it didn't even make sense to her why, at first, everything had been fine when meeting Starshadow to suddenly then being enemies. "You could say I was a bot in the wrong place at the wrong time, a stowaway to be more speciafic. As for Starshadow we sort of met when I was roaming around the place after my stasis pod crashed on this planet and a loner as well." She explained. But she shook her head at the offer from Rhinox,"That's kind of you to offer Rhinox but not thanks, I still have three good paws." Wintersong insisted.

This was more then Wintersong had bargained for from sneaking on the Axalon; expecting to have gone to a new planet to explore. But this...this was war! Even if she had trained in the Maximal Forces this was still too soon for her liking. Though it seemed she had no choice but to help the Maximals where she could if ever needed.

'I'll never sneak onto another ship again' Wintersong thought.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Let me worry about that."
Saber nodded once then glared in Rattrap's direction if she was in charge this wouldn't have happened, she would have Rattrap disciplined severely if he disobeyed an order. But she knew that it was just the formal General in her speaking, she wouldn't betray Optimus or try to take over as leader.
Its so freaking tempting thought. She thought.
Shaking her head to clear it she had to stay alert and make sure that there weren't any Predicons foolish enough trying any thing funny.
"I have a feeling that this is going to be along day." She said quietly.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((So...Can we get to the BIG part of this RPing? O_O I wanna see OP giving RT some discipline >w<"))