"Beast Wars: Part I"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong yelled/growled in pain dropping her rifle in immediate reaction to stop the injury.But being carried to the skies seemed to stop it"Blast you Starshadow!"She spat angrily,shaking to try and get from her grip.But she didn't realize energon build up was fast approaching.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

The black femme pushed Wintersong's face upwards with her arm so she cannot bite her and grabbed both hands so she would be unable to pull out any of her guns and flew around the skies in circles continously to make her dizzy enough to delay her attacks. "Having fun Season Kitty?", she smiled evily.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Seeing Wintersong in trouble Saber went back into her robot mode and fired her automatic at Starshadow, while still protecting the downed bird.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Wintersong tried to get freeand used ehr knee to kick Starshadiw's side if she could."Gah...let...me...grrrg...go!"Wintersong snarled but thought she was seeing more of the same thing fromt he dizziness.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow noticed the attacks Saber has made, she threw Wintersong to the shots and opened her wings and blast all her raining lasers.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Feelign the release fo Starshadow's grip Wintersong was about to turn to land but she yelled as she was hit in her side and hit the ground hard. WIht the damage done to her armor the energom build up came quicker then needed and she ehard the warning to transform."B-beast mo-de..."Wintersong said weakly.Her body shifted,pain coursign through her body as her legs became ehr back legs and paws with ehr hands changing back to her front paws and arms rejoining the torso.Thehehad returned and she was once mroe a organic white tigeress; yet she lied on ehr side the internal repairs starting.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Too much energy used, Starshadow landed on the ground. She knew the energon build up rapidly and transformed to her beast mode due to her finishing move. She walked towards Wintersong with a smirk on her face.
"Is that all you got little rookie?" She raised her demon tail, looked ready to strike. For afew nano klicks, she lowered her tail with her ruby red eyes closed and walked away and see if anyone needed her help.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wintersong watched and gave a silent sigh of relief but wondered why Starshadow didn't finish her off.After a few more nano-clicks she rolled to he rpaws and began to struggling back to ehr feet but flicnhed from the sparking still coming from her wounds.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Saber wondered why the Pred didn't finish the job she just shurgged she turned her attention toward the white tiger. "Wintersong are you alright?" Saber asked.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

"I've been better Saber, but I'll unction." wintersong assured her finally on her paws again.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: I'm going to fill in for Jagna so things keep rolling smoothly here. ))
"Rattrap, help Cheetor! We'll cover you!"
Ducking and flinching some debris that was flying off of his and Rhinox's cover, Rattrap looked over at Optimus with his gun in his hand and decided to argue with the ape's command. "Teh! Yeah right!" he called back at him. Did he lose his bananas already?! Hasn't he noticed the fatal firepower comin' from those Preds?! he thought.

"That's an order, Rattrap!" the Maximal leader hollered at him, beginning to lose his patience.

"Yeah?" replied the smart-mouthed spy. "And you can just kiss my skidplate, Fearless Leader, 'cause I ain't goin' out there and gettin' my pelt punctured!"

Fed up and realizing that he was just wasting time now, Primal let out a deep growl of pure frustration toward Rattrap's inability to follow orders. He'd confont him about that later. Optimus stood up from behind his boulder and fired a distraction shot at the Predacons from his wrist cannon before igniting his prime jets and shooting up toward the blue sky. Turning to fly straight back down to help Cheetor, his red optics noticed Wintersong and Starshadow off to the side, the Predacon seeming to have the upper hand. And then there was Waspinator and another Pred heading for Valkyrie. Lasers and shots blew past Optimus in mid air, and he shifted a little to avoid them, but his luck was about to run out.

Megatron caught Primal's foolish heroic move and took more time targeting him. With a blast of his beast mode's head, he fired a laser beam at the Maximal.

One of Primal's jets exploded from Megatron's hit, and he let out a short cry of pain. A trail of smoke followed him on his way down to the bottom of the gorge, with some sparks popping about from the damage.

"Optimus!" Rhinox bellowed as he watched their leader fall toward Cheetor.

"Heh heh! See? Told yaaa!" Rattrap added.

Optimus was able to keep control of his flight despite the malfunctioning of one of his prime jets and landed carefully on his feet next to Cheetor. Observing the cheetah's situation quickly, he saw the problem and executed a quick solution. Targeting the large rock that crimped Cheetor's leg, he fired one shot from his cannons and blow the object into hundreds of pieces, freeing the cat from his trap. Then he offered his hand to help Cheetor to his feet.

"Do not let them escape!" Megatron hollered to his Predacons above the gorge.

Tarantulas continued to fire at the Maximals after watching a little bit of Starshadow's amusing encounter with Wintersong.

Meanwhile, Rhinox grabbed the back of Rattrap and lifted him to his feet. "Hey!" Rattrap squealed. "Let me down, ya big bulldozer!"

The larger Maximal held Rattrap closer to him as he exclaimed, "Cover fire! They need it, we give it! Now!" After witnessing the rodent's disobedience, and their leader selflessly carrying out his own order, Rhinox thought it was time to redeem themselves in the battle and return fire at the Predacons to help Optimus and Cheetor escape. Standing up behind their boulder, Rattrap dangling from Rhinox's grasp, they began firing heavily across the gorge at their opponents.
"Well, that's just prime!"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC : HURRAYS!!! Later on is DB's encounter))

Starshadow did not fire back at the maximals and let them disappear slowl as she need her internal damages to be repaired.
"If I kill another Maximal, I'll be dishonoring my dead mother and the weapon she gave me." She thought and touched touched a glowing baby blue gem attached her neck band.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Wintersong quickly limped behind a boulder only abl to watch helplessly as her new comrades fought the Predacons.She scolded ehrself for insulting Starshadow and now ending up having to only be able to watch as the other Maximals fought.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

(( OOC: No, I have not yet heard from Jagna. But, from what I read of her journals on DeviantArt, she is extremely busy right now. ))

Cheetor accepted the hand and was quickly pulled to his feet. Now he and his leader just had to run up the ravine and get out in one piece.

...Which, Cheetor noticed, might be easier said than done.

Steelclaw could do little to the Maximals behind the boulder but provide them with a constant threat. So he continued to pepper the tips and sides of the rock. Perhaps they would venture out and get hit.

Amazingly, the rhino and rat came up. Steelclaw took aim and was about to pull his trigger when a shot from the rat's handgun smashed into his left shoulder. Steelclaw was pushed sideways and a tad backwards from the shot.

Alright, so a few people knew how to aim.

Steelclaw allowed his wrist-docked PPC to raise out of its compartment, but suddenly, a blue electricity-like pulse washed over his arm, and then the rest of him.

So, the energon was going to ruin his fun. Figures. He converted to beast mode.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Okay, Blazemane! Thank you. Not a problem at all. ^_^

I don't know where Ven got off to, but I'm willing to bet that she got realy busy right now as well. So we'll just carry on and include her characters, and she can catch up later. ))
"If I kill another Maximal, I'll be dishonoring my dead mother and the weapon she gave me."
The sneaky tarantula was eyeing Starshadow again as he heard her mumble something to herself and watched her touch that stone-like object on her neck. "Hmmm," Tarantulas pondered, then turned his attention back to the battle.

Megatron continued firing, eager to hit the two Maximals attempting to retreat from the ravine. But his emotions were interfering with his accuracy. He was suddenly hammered in the chest by a shot from the small rodent.

"Back to the base!" Optimus ordered his comrades. "Let's go! Let's go!" He hurried up the side of the gorge with Cheetor while the Predacons were distracted by Rattrap's and Rhinox's gun fire. He was aware that the energon was going to take affect very soon, so he wanted his injured crew out of there before anything got worse.

Both Rhinox and Rattrap began backing up as they fired when Optimus and Cheetor ran past them.

"After them!" Megatron hollered in anger. "Go, you...!" Before he could finish yelling, a blue and painful surge streaked through his entire body. The very same was happening to Steelclaw. He had been so blinded by his fury and determination to annilate the Maximals that he had forgotten about the energon build up in robot mode. The surge threw him off balance but he caught himself with the help of his beast mode's tail so he wouldn't completely fall to the ground. "Energon... field build up. Convert back to beast mode," he snarled to his minions and then reverted to his t-rex mode.

Tarantulas converted to his beast mode just before the energon zapped him and watched the Maximals flee.

Primal veered off from the direction of the base to see if Saber-Fang needed help to retreat with Wintersong and Valkyrie. He had some spare time before the energon fields would interrupt his robot mode, just incase a Predacon decided to foolishly fire one more shot before he or she was rendered helpless. "Come on. Let's head back to base and get you repaired," he encouraged the white tigress and the female eagle. Wintersong looked seriously injured but he made sure no one was left behind. Some smoke still dispursed from his damaged jet, but the shot was nothing fatal. Flight would simply be out of the question until repairs, and between their retreat and the Axalon, he didn't think he'd need it operational.

Rhinox set Rattrap down on his feet, and the both of them retreated with Cheetor.

(( OOC: Optimus will catch up with the others soon because I can't wait to have him yell at Rattrap. :lol: And then Cheetor can jump in and all that fun stuff from the show. I just want to keep Winter, Saber and Val included. ))
"Well, that's just prime!"