"Chain of Command"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(Since I was asked to help OP and Vena with the load of characters , particularly Tarantulas and Rhinox, I suppose I'll help fill in with Megatron too so the Predacons don't feel unloved while everybody is busy.)

the Long distance flight was starting to take it's toll on Glowstick, having carried Starshadow from the battle back to base. He floated into the Predacon base and headed into the Repair sector. He stopped in the air noticing Venatrix infront of the CR tanks with Scorponok and Tarantulas,noticing Megatron and Waspinator on the CR tanks they assumingly must of been damaged.

Megatron looked towards Venatrix rather groggy and confused as she spoke to him, the tyrant lowered his head for a moment as he recalled from his data tracks the events that transpired that evening. Yes... Yesss... I remember now. Optimus... Optimus Primal.. Terminated! he said in a excited tone, his little foreclaws trembling with glee at the words.

He then quickly thought over the situation at hand, it provided many opportunities which he was all but glad to take advantage of. Quickly! Scorponok! You and Waspinator get back to the Standing Stones and guard that alien probe!

Glowstick blinked hearing the word of Optimus Primal terminated, it seemed like the situation was improving compared to when he was out in the field. He lowered Starshadow into the CR tank Waspinator was occupying then spoke up Sir, I have important information to report. After you left a ship crashed in the distance containing a Predacon flier by the name of Sonar which Steelclaw, Starshadow and I went to recover.

Sonar destroyed his own ship in a rather extreme method, however more importantly the Maximals showed up with their second in command Valkyrie, Orcariner, Icebreaker, and Cheetor in the field. They are currently investigating that location. Steelclaw is currently returning to ship with minor damage from the battle, Sonar is MIA.

Glowstick then activated the CR tank as it lowered StarShadow into it.

Tarantulas narrowed his gaze at the mention of Sonar, but otherwise said nothing, however what the squidbot had stated seemed almost too perfect a situation for the predacons with Optimus Primal terminated and the group away, the maximal base was understaffed and without commanding units. A situation which undoubtedly Megatron would take advantage of.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Thank you, NK! I don't know what ever happened to Dal. I suppose I should send her a message to see what's up. ))
Wait! We're not predacons here..
Except for one of us, Rattrap thought, glaring up at Dinobot. He obeyed Rhinox's interference and backed away.
We'll settle the chain of command in traditional maximal fashion.. by secret ballot
Rattrap was confident that he would get the vote. After all, anyone who voted for Dinobot would be voting for a Predacon.
"Of course. Well you guys have fun with that. I'll be in the corner... not voting."
What? The smart-mouthed Maximal looked at Saber, shaking his head, disagreeing with her decision. He put his gun away and glanced at Skyfire.
"Wait, I have a question, isn't Valkerie second in command, wouldn't that mean she's incharge." "Oh right she's not here now..."
Yeah, she'd put Dinobutt in his place. Too bad she ain't here. Rattrap grabbed the pad from Skyfire and casted his vote, then he tossed it underhand to the giant lizard.

Having put his weapons away, Dinobot growled and caught the pad. He casted his vote and handed it back to Rhinox, glaring down at the rodent.
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Megatron looked towards Venatrix rather groggy and confused as she spoke to him, the tyrant lowered his head for a moment as he recalled from his data tracks the events that transpired that evening. Yes... Yesss... I remember now. Optimus... Optimus Primal.. Terminated! he said in a excited tone, his little foreclaws trembling with glee at the words.

He then quickly thought over the situation at hand, it provided many opportunities which he was all but glad to take advantage of. Quickly! Scorponok! You and Waspinator get back to the Standing Stones and guard that alien probe!

Scorponok raised his pincers up in joy, "Megatron back! Megatron back!"

As Megatron gave him orders, he saluted while still saying.

"Megatron back! Megatron back!"

Looking up at Waspinator...

"Let's make Megatron proud!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

saber watched from the corner as every one voted for who ever would be leader. Who ever would be in command either Dinobot or Rattrap she would have no other option but to follow the new leader.
She raised an eye brow as she watched Dinobot try to stare down the rodent.
Good luck with that Dinobot, Rattrap can be just as stubborn as a rock. Saber thought as she continued to watch the secret ballot.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Megatron looked towards Glowstick after hearing the rather quick report, stepping off the CR tank platform he then spoke up Ah yes.. Sonar.. He can be a bit of a handful, however it will be unacceptable if he becomes captured by the maximals. Keep those maximals at bay with whatever means possible, we can't have them return too early..

Glowstick sighed, he certainly didn't want to run back out onto the battlefield again, his field dampers barely begun repairs from flying around so much. Understood, however with Starshadow down we wont have any enforcements? It'll just be me and Steelclaw...

Megatron started to walk away I have more pressing concerns at the moment, and there is Sonar.. if he doesn't listen to your group, then terminate him. I have no use for rogue agents.. Now the rest of you, come with me.

Megatron then started to walk away treading with rather heavy steps.

Glowstick slammed his tentacle in a wall as he watched Megatron walk away, he then walked away into the halls. He walked by stopping as he noticed Steelclaw's room, the soldier had an arsenal which was enough to take out multiple Maximals. Perhaps he had something which would help the situation...

Glowstick then opened the room carefully, walking inside his optics widen at the sight of a Laser armed mini gun, then lifted the device. It needed some maintenance, but such a device could be of use. He then picked up some ammo boxes and exited the room with the weapon on his shoulder heading towards the Predacon hanger, for something else of use...

While modified and stripped down from when he first used it, the transport he built before was still there. He opened the back of the small vehicle loading it with parts, then transformed to his squid mode. His body started internal repairs as he started up and drove off.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

I'm back baby! You all rock! :)

The soothing liquids of the CR tanks drained off Waspinator's beast mode, and he coughed and spluttered, choking on the moisture. Though he was never fond of swimming, the CR tank was one place the unlucky flier wished he would never have to leave. His black mood only deepened when Megatron made his elated command.
Yes... Yesss... I remember now. Optimus... Optimus Primal.. Terminated! Quickly! Scorponok! You and Waspinator get back to the Standing Stones and guard that alien probe!
Slowly, his double wings powered to life, raising him reluctantly from the CR platform. his baby blue eyes stared limpidly at Megatron before he made a U-turn to exit the base.
"Megatron back! Megatron back!" "Megatron back! Megatron back!" "Let's make Megatron proud!"
"Oooh, 'Megatron back'! Wazzpinator zzo happy," the flier muttered waspishly, already zooming out the sky hatch. The weather outside chilled his exoskeleton, the tiny hairs on his legs stood on end with unease. He waited in the sky for Scorponok to scuttle out of the base. Even though Waspinator was faster than his heavy, bulky partner, he was expected to follow the second in command because of his rank.

" Zztupid protocolzz."

&&&

Burning ruby optics followed the ballet's progress with a predatory edge. In Dinobot's silent glower, he was promising slow, agonized deconstruction to anyone who voted for the rat. His muscled arms crossed across his broad chest, the sinews flexing under the pseudo-skin as his hand tensed and relaxed.

This whole 'democratic republic' fad with the Maximals was entirely useless and in fact ineffectual. These idiotic explorers did not know what they were up against! It was only obvious that Dinobot should be in command. From day one, it was obvious! Seething turned into fuming, his internal temperature jumping a few degrees.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Yes... Yesss... I remember now. Optimus... Optimus Primal.. Terminated! Quickly! Scorponok! You and Waspinator get back to the Standing Stones and guard that alien probe!
Sir, I have important information to report. After you left a ship crashed in the distance containing a Predacon flier by the name of Sonar which Steelclaw, Starshadow and I went to recover.

Sonar destroyed his own ship in a rather extreme method, however more importantly the Maximals showed up with their second in command Valkyrie, Orcariner, Icebreaker, and Cheetor in the field. They are currently investigating that location. Steelclaw is currently returning to ship with minor damage from the battle, Sonar is MIA.
Ah yes.. Sonar.. He can be a bit of a handful, however it will be unacceptable if he becomes captured by the maximals. Keep those maximals at bay with whatever means possible, we can't have them return too early..
Understood, however with Starshadow down we wont have any enforcements? It'll just be me and Steelclaw...
I have more pressing concerns at the moment, and there is Sonar.. if he doesn't listen to your group, then terminate him. I have no use for rogue agents.. Now the rest of you, come with me.
The feline had been listening to the bots conversation in the CR Tank for quite sometime while resting. She got out of it, transforming into beast mode, running somewhere to hunt. While running, her stomach was rumbling. She caught a scent of a delicious treat and followed the scent trail which led her to Sonar's lair. (hehehehehehe :twisted: )

A beast in a lair? No one's home so...I could help myself with the free food... she smirked and spiked out her tail, ready to kill the creature with her spikes.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar hadn't quite left yet, his right ear twitched when he heard a noise.
A beast in a lair? No one's home so...I could help myself with the free food...
He growled quietly.
Cursed feline. He growled.
He waited for the right moment before grabbed Starshadow by the neck and slamming her against the wall.
"Well, well well. I thought your mother taught you better then this." He growled his ears back.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Rhinox received the vote pad after awhile, then examined it hitting a button One vote for Rattrap... One vote for Dinobot. Another vote for Rattrap..And.. he then sighs lowering his shoulders Another vote for Dinobot.
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

One vote for Rattrap... One vote for Dinobot. Another vote for Rattrap..And.. he then sighs lowering his shoulders Another vote for Dinobot.
"So it was a tie?" asked Skyfire.
I demand cookies!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( Thank you, NK! And, Dal? Get to work! :lol: ))
One vote for Rattrap... One vote for Dinobot. Another vote for Rattrap..And.. Another vote for Dinobot.
"So it was a tie?"
"'Eeeey!" Rattrap cried out as he threw his fists in the air and slammed them on the room's center console. "What?! Which one of you-you traitors voted for the Predacon?!" he demanded, pointing around and then banging his hands on the console again, glaring suspiciously at Rhinox and Skyfire. "Wait! Saber-Fang didn't vote!" he added, almost in a panic.

"Saber, get over 'ere and vote. Break the tie!" said Rattrap as he looked at her in the corner. Perhaps he was a little too desperate about it. After all, she could very well vote for Dinobot and then he'd be in charge anyway! He never could tell who she liked or hated more; him or Dinobot. What a mess. Optimus, you betta not be dead!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"So it was a tie?"
Saber just rolled her eyes at that stupid question.
"'Eeeey!" "What?! Which one of you-you, traitors voted for the Predacon?!" "Wait! Saber-Fang didn't vote!" "Saber, get over 'ere and vote. Break the tie!"
"Like i said before Rattrap, i'm not voting. Its pointless not to mention a waste of time." Saber said remaining in her corner.
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

"'Eeeey!" "What?! Which one of you-you, traitors voted for the Predacon?!" "Wait! Saber-Fang didn't vote!" "Saber, get over 'ere and vote. Break the tie!"
"Rattrap, it's called secret ballot for reason" Skyfire said.
"Like i said before Rattrap, i'm not voting. Its pointless not to mention a waste of time."
"So if Saber won't vote, then how are we going to break the tie?" she asked. I knew this was going to turn out badly... she thought to herself.
I demand cookies!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

Giving a snort of contempt, he gave Rhinox a very ugly look, "Oohoo! A great system your 'democracy'. No mechanism to break a tie." The last sentence was spat out like a sour lemon.

With a powerful stride, Dinobot was behind Rattrap as he pestered- Vermin is so very a fitting name- Saber-Fang. Loosing a low snarl like sandpaper on sandpaper, he gripped Rattrap's head with the tips of his clawed digits. Swiveling the ball joint of his wrist, he made to spin the Maximal spy around to face him. Whether Rattrap resisted and broke a neck piston or flowed with the movement was not priority. Now was a time to insert his authority.

"If you do not elect me to serve as your leader," the warrior sneered, casting his cherry-glow gaze in a half-circle around the room. His segmented, bone sword and helicopter-like tail shield were pulled deftly out from subspace to prove his point. "I shall take the position by force!"

In the small space of the Axalon command center, the heavy chopping of the shield was deafening to the audios while the whirring of his sword keened shrilly on a whole other level. But it was a sound Dinobot was greatly intuned with, after stellar cycles wielding similar structured weapons.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Oohoo! A great system your 'democracy'. No mechanism to break a tie."
Saber shook her head, Dinobot was starting to get on her nerves.
"If you do not elect me to serve as your leader," "I shall take the position by force!"
"Saber-Fang, Maximize!" Once in her robot mode she walked right up to Dinobot and looked him right in the eye seeing how they were the same size.
"Dinobot. Put the rat down... now," Saber said with unquestionable authority. "You are not taking leadership of the Maximals, you try it, you will have to deal with me."