"Fallen Comrades"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"Perhaps there is,"
Saber felt Dinobot's gaze, it was pretty clear that he had heard her mutter some thing. But she continued to look at Optimus.
"Saber and I will look into possible reflectors and report back shortly."
Up to the roof we go. Saber thought, before going into her robot form.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

"No, that's... just stupid."
"Perhaps there is,"
Primal's eyes shifted to Saber for a moment before returning to Dinobot. It seemed the raptor might have discovered an idea but Optimus wanted to know what was on the saber-tooth's mind.
"Saber and I will look into possible reflectors and report back shortly."
"Hold on," the leader called to them when they turned away. The gorilla's gaze settled on the feline. "Was there something you wanted to add, Saber-Fang?" he asked her. He may have been wasting time, but if she had a better idea or something worth saying to help their fallen comrade, then he was willing to hear what it was. Optimus couldn't ignore what she muttered under her breath; it wasn't in his nature to pretend he didn't hear something. He always encouraged his Maximals to speak up. ...Unless the speaker was Rattrap.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Hold on,"
Saber stopped then turned around to look at her leader.
"Was there something you wanted to add, Saber-Fang?"
So he had caught her muttering to herself well she might as well spit it out.

"I was thinking that we could fire a laser pulse at the moon seeing how if we try to bounce it off clouds it would just go threw it, costing us precious seconds. And if were to bounce if off mountains the trajectory of the pluse wouldn't come close to hitting the pod. Hitting the moon with the laser pluse sounds like the most logical choice in the matter." Saber said calmly.
Last edited by Night-Hunter on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dannn Sanew

Unread post by Dannn Sanew »

Tarantulas beast mode was better suited to scaling the Axalon than Scorponok. It was almost comical watching the scorpion climb.As the last of his eight legs reached the top he took a look around and wasn't impress at all with the ship. Compare to the Predacon ship the Axalon seen almost primitive. How did they even survive the crash was beyond him. The spider hid behind one of gun turrets and waited. While he normally didn't care for Megatron orders, he always love sneaking up on unexpected prey.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

"I was thinking that we could fire a laser pulse at the moon seeing how if we try to bounce it off clouds it would just go threw it, costing us precious seconds.
If the clouds were thick enough, like cumulonimbus clouds, the beam could ricochet off of them like any other light.
And if were to bounce if off mountains the trajectory of the pluse wouldn't come close to hitting the pod.
That would also depend on the direction of the origin the laser pulse would be coming from, which would need to be calculated.
Hitting the moon with the laser pluse sounds like the most logical choice in the matter."
The moon was a brilliant idea, although Optimus had a feeling Dinobot was thinking the very same thing after the gorilla's suggestions. How the moon would be Saber's first idea momentarily jostled the leader's mind. Either he was still knocked about from his earlier wound or he was losing his touch on thinking outside of the box. In any case, the laser would take a little time reaching one of the moons to bounce off due to the distance, then shoot back to the planet and contact the pod, so losing seconds with whichever option they chose would probably be close to same amount of time.

With a nod, Primal simply said, "Do it." As for the data to be sent through the laser, Optimus would handle that with the help of the computer while Saber-Fang and DInobot worked on the technical end.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

At the command, Dinobot turned around, heading off for the lift to get to the roof. "Let's not lose any more time," he said.

The materials for the laser were already up there- he'd just to have to mess with them a little, and, of course, point the whole construction in the right direction.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Do it."
"Let's not lose any more time,"
Saber nodded then followed Dinobot toward the lift that led to the roof.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Dinobot, once on the roof, moved off to the laser module.

He gave it a quick inspection and didn't see anything wrong with it- it was probably ready to fire right then and there. So he activated it and started punching in the desired coordinates with his pointed claws.

((OOC: Megatron has already spied Dinobot and sent Scorponok and Tarantulas off, so this is sort of a catch-up "I'm here now" post. So now it's probably time for him to directly acknowledge Dinobot and Saber Fang))

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Scorponok spied the traitor and the kitten as they approached the rooftop. It appeared that they were installing a device of some sort, and the Predacon signaled to Tarantulas that the Maximals were in plain view. It was up to Megatron now to provide the distraction so that the arachnids could blow these two to kingdom come. Only then, would the Axalon be theirs to control.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(Since Dal is MIA once again..I swear we need to put a tracking device on that girl or something.. Also inserting Dinobot's line to make things quicker/not have such a short post.)

Creeping from the shadows, Megatron placed his claws together looking up towards Dinobot. Ah Dinobot..Yesss..

Dinobot looked down towards the large purple dinosaur after suddenly hearing his name called, he threw his foreclaws downward in rage as he spoke Dinobot Maximize!he shouted transforming to his robot mode.

Megatron holds up his claws No no no no.. Calmness.. Calmness please! I calm only to talk! Yesss... After all, you are mostly alone and in command of the Maximal base. An excellent opportunity is it not? You were a Predacon once.. Become one again! Terminate that maximal next to you and turn the base over to me and the beastwars will be over. We Predacons shall rule the galaxy, and you shall be my second in command. What do you say?

Megatron then started to step towards the Axalon glancing up at Dinobot, his footsteps treading heavily on the ground with each step.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ah Dinobot..Yesss..
Dinobot Maximize!
Saber followed Dinobots lead and transformed into her robot form.
No no no no.. Calmness.. Calmness please! I calm only to talk! Yesss... After all, you are mostly alone and in command of the Maximal base. An excellent opportunity is it not? You were a Predacon once.. Become one again! Terminate that maximal next to you and turn the base over to me and the beastwars will be over. We Predacons shall rule the galaxy, and you shall be my second in command. What do you say?
Saber growled quietly then looked at Dinobot out of the corner of her optics, surely the raptor wouldn't turn on her. Would he? Just to be safe Saber readied her claws, so if Dinobot did turn on her she wouldn't go down without a fight.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Was he kidding?

Looking back on the event later, Dinobot might have enjoyed the idea that he reacted the specific way he did because he was standing up to Megatron's ambitions.

Maybe he'd like to have done it because he cared about the fate of the universe. And maybe, in some unspeakable part of himself, he'd even like to have done it because he was building a loyalty to the Maximals he'd allied himself with.

But the truth of the matter was a lot simpler. Megatron, the 'bot he hated more than any other he could think of, had just asked him to forget about the treachery he had dealt Dinobot and fall under his command again. And that grated his gears.

So, Dinobot chuckled maliciously in response before giving his answer.

"Eat slag!" His optics lit up and he shot two laser beams straight into Megatron's chest. He felt a tinge of satisfaction as the tyrant stumbled backwards with a pained grunt.

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Megatron became knocked back swinging his body from the blow to the chest, he let out a low growl as he swung his head in rage towards the Axalon as he spoke up Vaporize him! he then commanded towards his two stealthy arachnids.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Scorponok snapped his pincer wide open, alerting Dinobot of his presence. Giving the traitor no time to react, the Predacon fired a miniature warhead into the raptor's back. Scorponok would have used one of his mega missiles if he hadn't been in the proximity, but his foe should be stunned enough to provide him time to reload.

Time to see who really deserve second-in-command, thought the silent attacker.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Vaporize him!
Saber's ears twicthed at the sound of a pincer opening, she quickly took out her assult rifle before she could fire Dinobot was blated off the roof.
"Show your self coward!" She snarled her ears back, as she looked from side to side trying to find thier attacker.