"Chain of Command"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Wrong profile for a stasis pod.. but, it isn't a meteor either..
Now that he mentioned it it looked like neither.
Prime! Where's it headed?
Right for.. the standing stones..
"Great." Saber said shaking her head.

Sonar was looking for test subjects for his experiment, movement in the sky caugh his attention, he narrowed his optics.
Must be some sort of pod. But i can't worried about that right now. Sonar thought as he approached one of his traps.
He smiled when he found that one of his traps had been sprung, there was a large black and white animal. His info told him that it was Honey Badger.
"You'll do just fine." He said then knocked out his first test subject.
He carried that large animal back to his lair and stuck it in a cage then started one working on how to mellow the Honey Badger to the point where one could lay next to it without having to worry about getting ones head bitten off.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(Sorry about that, but it makes that bit quicker if I post Primal's line as well. Heh..)
(( OOC: HOW DAAAARE YOU! :lol: Kidding, NK! No problemo.

It's okay, Ven! I figured you were busy. No worries!

Night Hunter, I want to switch this up a little. I'm going to have Saber-Fang take Dinobot's place at this part, if you don't mind. I just realized since I'm covering for Megs, Dinobot and Waspinator, I'll be posting with myself the whole time and I don't really want to if I can get others involved instead. :roll: I'd have Ven take Waspy's place but she won't be able to post for a while. ))
Right for.. the standing stones..
"Great."
Optimus glanced at Saber-Fang then back at the monitor. No, it wasn't a stasis pod after all, but it looked like some kind of pod or probe. It was eerie that the unidentified object landed at the stones, right where that beam had shot off from. Maybe someone answered the signal after all, and it hadn't taken them very long to do so wherever they were in space. After a moment of collecting his thoughts, Primal said, "Saber-Fang and I will check it out. We'll need to get there before the Predacons do. Rhinox, keep an eye on the scanners incase there are anymore anomalies."

Turning to the saber tooth, the gorilla ordered, "Let's move out," and immediately headed for the exit, stepping onto the lift. After it lowered, Primal stepped off and waited for Saber to join him outside.

Rattrap showed up at the control room just after the ape left and looked at Rhinox. "Hey, uh, what's goin' on, Big Green?" he asked.

-----

Giving the other Predacons orders while he was gone was not a priority on Megatron's list at the moment. That probe had landed at the stones, and he and Waspinator had a little bit of a longer travel to get there than the Maximals did. So every second counted. Besides, he was sure Scorponok would be more than happy to take command. Whether or not the other Predacons, like Terrorsaur and Tarantulas, obeyed him was another story, but not Megatron's problem at the time being.

The t-rex sprinted in the direction of the mysterious standing stones, with Waspinator easily flying beside him.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Saber-Fang and I will check it out. We'll need to get there before the Predacons do. Rhinox, keep an eye on the scanners incase there are anymore anomalies."
At least it gets me away from Rattrap. Saber thought with a small smile.
"Let's move out,"
Going into her beast mode she followed Optimus outside.
"I'm right behind you." Saber said.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Rhinox turned in his chair looking towards Rattrap Something big, a unidentified object has landed at the standing stones. Optimus is going with Saber to investigate the crash.

Rhinox held a part of the gravity lifts he was talking earlier in his hand while working on fixing it I think we'll stay here and monitor the communications just incase something goes wrong over there..
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(( OOC: I love how Saber treats Rattrap, NH. :lol: Let me know if I'm going too fast for you in this post. You can add anything you want; you don't have to stick to the script that Dinobot had in the show. ))
"I'm right behind you."
Optimus gave her a nod and took off quickly on his knuckles and hind feet toward the standing stones.
Something big, a unidentified object has landed at the standing stones. Optimus is going with Saber to investigate the crash.
Rattrap shook his head. "Man, I am tellin' ya, we should've stayed away from that place. But does anybody listen to the rat? No! Who knows what that, that, that thing can do. If ya ask me, Fearless Leader's got a few wires loose to go checkin' it out." Looking at the data of the unknown object on the screen, the rat was feeling some bad vibes.
I think we'll stay here and monitor the communications just incase something goes wrong over there..
"Oh, yeah, yeah, we'll stay here. ...Where it's safe," Rattrap commented.

-----

Approaching the site where the shiny, gold probe with strange markings inscribed on it motionlessly hovered above the spot where the energon was once buried, Megatron slowed down and stopped, listening for any of the Maximals. Everything seemed calm and silent. He was sure Optimus Primal would show up shortly and try to take control of the situation, so he had an idea. "Waspinator," he said quietly, and the buzzing Predacon looked at his leader. "Transform, and when I give the signal, fire at Optimus to neutralize him. If we can take care of him, then this alien pod will be in my grasp, yesss." What also worked in Megatron's favor was if the object was programmed to be hostile, then Waspinator would be the one to suffer the consequences of firing off his weapon. Better to send the mindless drone in for the dirty work and observe what happens afterward than to do it himself.

Waspinator nodded and stealthfully terrorized in mid-air, drawing his weapon. He hovered over near a standing stone and hid there, waiting for Megatron's command. The large t-rex also stepped behind a stone, but at a place where he could see the Maximals coming and motion to Waspinator.

Slowing down to a walk with Saber-Fang, the Maximal leader cautiously approached the standing stones. The area appeared to be calm. He gazed upon the pod with wonder and curiosity. Stopping and standing up straight several feet away from the seemingly harmless and floating object, Optimus said, "Yes. Looks like somebody answered that signal. But who?"

Seeing Optimus, Megatron nodded at Waspinator who received his signal and suddenly flew up just above the height of the probe to put the Maximal leader in his sight. He aimed and fired at the gorilla.

Hearing a shot, Primal looked right in its direction, but it was too late. Before he could strafe or duck, Waspinator's small missile hammered Optimus directly on his chest. With a short exhale of pain when it hit him, it blew the leader off of his feet and he landed on his back. With Optimus unconscious, Saber-Fang was left outnumbered.

After the gunfire, the alien artifact remained quiet. Excellent. Converging on the lonely Maximal, pleased with the outcome to his superior plan with the Maximal Commander down and injured, Megatron stepped out of hiding and approached the saber tooth tiger. Waspinator flew in and landed next to the dinosaur. "Whatever this fascinating device is, we Predacons claim it as our own! Yesss." the Predacon leader sneered. "Megatron, terrorize!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: Your doing fine don't worry.))
"Yes. Looks like somebody answered that signal. But who?"
I really don't want to know. Saber thought.
Her ears twiched slightly when she heard a shot being fired, before she could react Opitimus was hit dead center in the chest knocking him not only off his feet but knocking him out cold.
Whatever this fascinating device is, we Predacons claim it as our own! Yesss." "Megatron, terrorize!"
Saber snarled the fur on the back of her neck rose as well as the fur on her shoulders.
"Saber-Fang, Maximize!!"
Once in her robot form she took out her fully automatic and stood infront of her down leader, protecting him from both Predicons.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Saber-Fang, Maximize!!"
Cloudy audio sensors and blurry vision slowly recalibrated and came into focus while Optimus heard Saber's voice. He knew she was outnumbered by Megatron and Waspinator, so he had to get up and transform. Easier said then done, of course. Grunting and growling from his wound, the injured Maximal struggled getting to his feet, let alone maximize.

As Megatron and Waspinator prepared to battle the female Maximal, they hesitated when the floating alien pod started to emit a bright blue glow and sounded like it was powering up. By the Pit, thought Megatron as he watched it. Whatever it was going to do, it was too late to run.

Suddenly the probe was illuminated by a blinding white light that blew out in waves through the air in a wide radius. The powerful pulses hit everyone surrounding it, surging throughout their bodies similar to the effects of raw energon fields.

Optimus, who had just gotten to his feet, immediately fell to his knees with the immense pain and short circuiting from the pulses that pierced through his beast mode. Crying out in agony, white light shot out of his eyes and mouth, rendering him helpless and unable to transform.

The same thing happened to the two Predacons. Megatron crouched on a knee, trying to fight whatever was happening to him. Waspinator laid on the ground, writhing and twitching. Both hollering in torture with white beams shooting from their optic sensors and mouths.

The alien pod powered up one more time, firing a blast of energy at Optimus Primal that engulfed him. "AAAAARGH!" the Maximal leader screamed as he was frozen in an instant and simply vanished. As soon as he was gone, the probe deactivated the wave of surges but continued to float with a white glow and low pulsating noise.

When it was over, Waspinator was motionless on the ground, but Megatron was able to witness Primal's termination just before he collapsed on to his side and everything went dark.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber fell onto her hands and knees when the white wave hit her with a cry of agony as the light shot out of her eyes and mouth.
She saw a blurred flash of light.
"AAAAARGH!"
She heard Optimus cry out when the beam of light hit him.
The light slowly died down as Saber struggled to get to her feet, but her body had become her worse enemy. She groaned trying one last time to stand but instead she managed to say one word before blacking out.
"Optimus...."
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

((OOC: You said that the probe probably somehow transported them to outside of thier respective bases. Well then, I'll have Skyfire find Saber since she hadn't done anything in a while if that's okay.)

Skyfire had been hanging out in her quarters when Optimus and Saber had left to check out that object that landed in the middle of the standing stones. She had been trying to get some shut eye, but couldn't sleep. She figured maybe going outside and flying around for a little bit would probably help.

As soon she got outside the base, it wasn't long before she found Saber unconscious on the ground.

"Saber!" She transformed to robot mode and quickly got by Saber's side and it looked like she most of been hurt pretty bad. She then quickly got on her communicator and contacted Rhinox.

"Rhinox, I just found Saber unconscious. I need some help out here to get her inside!"
I demand cookies!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Rhinox leaned his head up hearing Skyfire on the communication system What? Alright. he then said, setting the device he was working on down he walked towards the lift and headed outside.

Rhinox looked around, then dragged Saber inside quickly placing her into the CR chamber. We'll have to wait until she wakes up to find out what happened..
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

When Saber came back online (or whatever) she was in her beast mode, her vision was blurred and all she could see was fuzzy colors and shapes. She then took notice with what vision she had that she was in some sort of champer.
Her green widened in sudden panic.
"Predicon torture chamber!!"
With a snarled she jumped and pinned the blurred figure infront of her, then jumped off and found herself in a control room. Cornered she turned to face her "captors" and let out a snarling growl teeth bared. the fur on her neck and shoulders rose ready for a fight.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

"Hey!" Cheetor shouted as the general pounced out of the chamber in a surprising manner.

Her growl was unsettling to say the least- she looked ready to tear the whole ship apart piece by piece.

"Woh." he said, trying to calm her. "Hey, power down. You're on the Axalon- don't you recognize us?"
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Hey!"
The cubs voice brought her back to her right mind, but her vision was still some what blurry.
"Woh." "Hey, power down. You're on the Axalon- don't you recognize us?"
Saber shook her head to clear her mind after her mind and vision cleared up she nodded.
"Yeah... sorry."
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

With a snarled she jumped and pinned the blurred figure infront of her, then jumped off and found herself in a control room. Coered she turned to face her "captors" and let out a snarling growl teeth bared. the fur on her neck and shoulders rose ready for a fight.
Saber's reaction as soon as she woke really starlted Skyfire. Had Saber lost her mind? Was she really going to attack them?
Quote:
"Woh." "Hey, power down. You're on the Axalon- don't you recognize us?"

Saber shook her head to clear her mind after her mind and vision cleared up she nodded.
"Yeah... sorry."
Skyfire breathed a sigh of relielf as soon as Saber returned to her senses.

"Are you okay now Saber? What happened to you?"
I demand cookies!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Hey!" "Woh." "Hey, power down. You're on the Axalon- don't you recognize us?"
Dinobot entered the control room when Saber's repairs were complete and she emerged from the chamber. He eagerly anticipated an explanation to Primal's whereabouts. It could be the opportunity he had been waiting for.
"Yeah... sorry."
"Are you okay now Saber? What happened to you?"
Rattrap was shoved out of the way by the saber tooth tiger's sudden jump out of the CR chamber. He rubbed his arm a little that was bumped into hard by her weight.

-----

(( OOC: una, I'm going with the show to save time. I'll delete your previous post so you can follow along with Scorponok accordingly. ))

Back at the Predacon base, Megatron and Waspinator were slowly lifted out of the repair tanks in their beast modes. The t-rex, stretching and growling, had to take some mental time to remember what happened.