RPG Board: Beast Wars Next

Have you got some cool BW links to tell us about? How about your own website? Let us know here!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Outtsyder
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

RPG Board: Beast Wars Next

Unread post by Outtsyder »

Some of you may recall in the older board a member named Black Baron. Last fall, he opened a BW RPG board called Beast Wars next (it's an ezBoard community), which takes place on Earth after the end of Season 3. Basically, Tarantulas has faked his death when the Vok attacked him in "Other Victories" (that was revealed in the BotCon-exclusive comics a few years ago), and now with some of the Vok's power at his disposal, he wishes to continue his plan to destroy the Ark and its occupants. It's up to the last remaining warriors on Earth (from any stasis pods not found before the Maximals returned to Cybertron) to stop him.

For those curious about Beast Wars Next, the link is at the bottom of this post. You'll also notice my board, The Underground Hangar, is in BW Next's drop-down menu. A heads-up; the Hangar is, unfortunately, a membership-by-approval board, because many of our members were getting harassed from people on another community we used to be a part of (and certain idiots refused to do anything about it). In any case, here's the BW Next link!

http://p100.ezboard.com/bthebeastwarsnext

And Sapph, just to let you know, a link to BW Int is still in that board's General Discussion forum. :)

Outtsyder
"We can't ignore the danger. We must conquer it."
- G1 Optimus Prime
"Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough."
- G1 Megatron
Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

Another RPG board. Might hafta check it out. Well as soon as I get back into beast wars. Or when I have time. Thanks for the link, Outty.
bloody_kimono2004

Unread post by bloody_kimono2004 »

dude that guy who checks applications takes forever
Where do I find the elbow grease?