Superbowl Commercials!

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Furox

Superbowl Commercials!

Unread post by Furox »

So! Who saw the Superbowl last night? Better question...what was your favorite Superbowl commercial? (I admit it: I only watched it for the commercials.)

My favorite commercials were Budweiser's "Magic fridge" and the sheep streaker. I also liked that one where the guy's couch was on fire and they played the Benny Hill theme. :D
"CHURRRRROS!"
-Don Patch
Vampyerba

Unread post by Vampyerba »

dont have a favorite....but i always despise candance michelles "go daddy" commericials...come on now.
"Even if I'm good, I'm still bad." - Blackarachnia
Furox

Unread post by Furox »

No kiddin'. I think they rely on the "boobies" way too much to be funny, and it comes off as stupid. I mean, even the one aimed at women with Fabio poked fun at his looks and was way funnier!
"CHURRRRROS!"
-Don Patch
bloody_kimono2004

Unread post by bloody_kimono2004 »

I liked alot of them...one of the few I didn't like was the pizzahut commercial, sharpie commercial, and emerald nuts ..didn't like those.....the others were okay
Where do I find the elbow grease?
Cheetor
RPG Characters: Cheetor

Unread post by Cheetor »

The commercials this year weren't as good, although I did like the magic beer fridge bud light commercial.

"Hey guys the magic fridge is back!!!!!" *They swarm the beer grabbing a whole bunch of bottles* :lol:
I hate water -_-;

"Be unique, don't keep in line, being a drone just isn't fine keep an open mind speak your voice its your time...." -J.S
Tigerhawk

Unread post by Tigerhawk »

Budweiser made the best commercials yet again!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/ViperCLKGTR/thfclubbanner2.jpg[/img]

"Surrender or be Destroyed, Violence will not be tolerated!"
--Tigerhawk--
Furox

Unread post by Furox »

Cheetor wrote:"Hey guys the magic fridge is back!!!!!" *They swarm the beer grabbing a whole bunch of bottles* :lol:
And then they all start bowing to the wall, chanting: "Magic fridge! Magic fridge! Magic fridge!"

Bud's commercials rule (well usually). :P
"CHURRRRROS!"
-Don Patch
Joshin Yasha

Unread post by Joshin Yasha »

Don't forget the anti-theft cell phone. That one made me laugh my rearend off. :lol:

Oh, and the Benny Hill cell phone commercial -- someone in the WVU land of existance took the commerical and added some WVU tunes instead since we Mountaineers are notorious for setting out couches aflame. :D
Don't fret precious I'm here....
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/joshinyasha/joshinsig.jpg[/img]
....Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums