Beast Wars International Gathering: London, UK

A place for inactive but important threads to be kept for reference.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

I believe "I've had a chsnge for the better...yyyessss"

it would seem that my parents might alow me to come to england early this year!!! i wil have to have a "talk" with my sister about going to london on my own...i havnt told them the real reason for it...lol

but im afraid the otel is a no-no. the whol saftey thing. and i think my sis would pester me if i went for all five days. i might be able to go to three or so while shes at work. but it would be soooo cool....sniff. why arent i 20 and my family accepting of my passion? o well. hopefully people wont mind if i do that coz...being 16 in london on their own...onw had difficulties!

i hope to be there and cant wait to meet everyone (if not then then someday!)
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
varyn

Unread post by varyn »

As long as nothing goes horribly wrong with my passport acquisition, I will absofrikkinlutely be there making it as corrupt and crazy as I did the last gathering =D Maybe I'll make everyone walk 40 miles a day on random adventures again XD Hey man, my RT toy and I don't go on pub crawls so much as we go on pub pilgrimadges.

Oh yes, you will all have to deal with some serious Varynization of this gathering. Adventures! Robots! Pirates! DRUNKEN ROBOT PIRATES WITH LASERBEAMS FOR EYES! Hahahahaha, look at them all flee in my terrible wake--

I'm daydreaming again. Anyway, yes, I am excited, and will do everything in my horrible awesome power to be there.
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Varyn, Varyn, Varyn.... you have much to learn. DRUNKEN ROBOT PIRATES WITH LAZER BEAMS FOR EYES are all good and well for a quiet night in, however if you really want to go the whole hog, it will need to be SINGING DRUNKEN MUTANT NINJA VAMPIRE PIRATES WITH LAZER BEAMS FOR EYES. However, I'll let it slide this time :wink: Crazy swashbuckling adventures featuring action figures? Count me in... now the question is which figure should I bring? Any suggestions? :D

Jagna I am very proud. Learning to manipulate.... uhh... I mean NEGOTIATE with your parents is a tried and tested method which you will master over time. And you used the quote! #HIGH FIVE!! In Borat voice#

Sounds like this will be GRRRRRREAT!! Down side... it's two months away.. plus side I can continue to train for said two months in preparation for hikes, high-seas antics and general drunken rambles...

Just thinking how entertaining it would be to have a Jack Sparrow sinking boat entrance into Botcon. Just picture it #LOUD MUSIC: Dum dum dee dum dum doom doom doom and a stoic Silver sitting atop a dingy with a crows nest and casually stroll off it through the doors. "Cheers mate." Including hand gestures#
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
varyn

Unread post by varyn »

"SINGING DRUNKEN MUTANT NINJA VAMPIRE PIRATES WITH LAZER BEAMS FOR EYES"

But where's the poor robot's place in that? OH PLEASE, WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE ROBOTS!

As for action figs, hmm, well, I will be bringing my 2 BW TFs [TM2 DB and RT, named Mr. Squishy and Sir Squiggles, respectively], and I have a zombie action figure named Mervin, and I have a punk rock dude as well-- do you have a jack sparrow? Someone should bring him and maybe a Will Turner, and we could have a game of acting out a crossover between BW, POTC, and a bad Zombie movie =D

[Squee, someone will play with toys with me!]
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ah HA! I have just the thing. If you have ever seen the movie Army of Darkness (or the entire Evil Dead Trilogy) then you will know the awesome character of Ash. I have an Ash figure and believe he will go well with Mervin. Excellent.

OK. I'll get a Jack Sparrow throughout my adventures here. That way I get to use the best lines "The man who did the waking" speech is always best performed during a heavy night of drinking.

Dinobot meets Capt Jack. #snort# "Iff you don't sstart making ssome ssensse I'm going to take you out the old fashioned way!"

"Maybe it is that you yourself are so used to the people talkin around you makin no sense at all that my perfectly performed potification perhaps poses problems. Sorry bout the alliteration, ay. Couldn't resist mate."

Action figure role play. Wow... I haven't done that in.... at least 15 minutes. Look forward to.

P.S. Well the robots have their special place in the combination, however they are most potent when they are GIANT BREAKDANCING ROBOTS!!

Yes dear...
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

update.....

definately coming to uk earlier than parents...19th june i think

BUT

might not be able to come as my friend who is in college in glasgow might come down to bink with me for a week or two finishes around same time, we were going to have a relatively empty house. and no offense to anyone, but i cant ditch my friend for a group of people i met on the internet. again, no offense. plus, she hates beast wars with a passion, she made sure i understood that so there would be no point in bringing her with me... :cry: its a shame

again, this is a MIGHT. i may still be able to come but at the mo its looking shifty. i could probably sneak into london if my friend dosnt come at that time but only for a day or two. i havnt technically told my parents.........................................*long silence*................................*disapproving eyes*..................................

i dont know honestly. what i was hoping was for people to tell me where they would be going in london one day and i would just 'bump' into them. that was my plan for the tf movie (which is still on i hope! its more plausable tht i tell me mum i met more tf fans there! and i wouldnt be lying y'know?...)

im clueless and morally confused. ill see. the hotel thing is OUT im afraid, coz when it comes to internet safety and all those things iv heard of on the news, iv come to be cautious. i hope no one here takes offense, coz im sure ur all gr8 ppl but.....if i did tell my parents, it would be a no anyway

grr....moral dilema! help
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

#Silver throws hand to his head in a faux offended gesture# OH! Jagna! How could you hurt me so!

Naahh.. tis cool young one. I completely understand... I wouldn't wanna spend time with me anyway :wink:

We don't want you to get into any real parent trouble (although the situation usually is ignored after a day or two, the pain and heartache endured to get through it is usually not worth it). Personally I'd be super stoked to catch up in RL however if you can't make it out, don't be too concerned, I'll just have to rant that little bit extra on your behalf :D

Best of luck with getting it all sorted.

Yes dear...
gareth

Unread post by gareth »

ok i'm thinking of going i'll let you know if i am
[img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/silverbolt58/memberquickstrikebnr.jpg[/img]