10th Anniverary Optimus and Megatron to come with...

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

Yup, American price. They're sold at pretty much any toy retailer, though it seems like the places that are most likely to carry them are Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys "R" Us

Wave 1 (Waspinator, Cheetor, Rhinox) is out now;

Wave 2 (Tarantulas, Dinobot, Rattrap TM) is due out within the next month or two;

and Wave 3 (new mold Primal, Megatron) doesn't have a concrete street date yet, but late summer/early fall I'd reckon.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Tigerhawk

Unread post by Tigerhawk »

I knew all that already, LoL!!! I just didn't know the price for the Megatron and Optimus, seems kinda low for so much stuff. I heard something about there being more figures than what they have told us to come out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/ViperCLKGTR/thfclubbanner2.jpg[/img]

"Surrender or be Destroyed, Violence will not be tolerated!"
--Tigerhawk--
Outtsyder
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Outtsyder »

Nurann wrote:Okay, since this will be the first time I've actually gone shopping for BW toys *ignores the gasps of shock* Where are they sold, when will they be sold and that's the American price, isn't it?
I saw some placeholder spots (price tags on the shelves, which were empty) at the local Wal*Marts in my area. So far, there's been one sighting of the toys actually ON the shelves, instead of being empty like they've been over the last few weeks. The Canadian Wal*Mart price is $20 for each toy.

Outtsyder
"We can't ignore the danger. We must conquer it."
- G1 Optimus Prime
"Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough."
- G1 Megatron
Tigerhawk

Unread post by Tigerhawk »

I saw one and bot it up at my local Wal-Mart, but there is more there now like over 15 figures.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/ViperCLKGTR/thfclubbanner2.jpg[/img]

"Surrender or be Destroyed, Violence will not be tolerated!"
--Tigerhawk--