The Heavy Metal War Memoirs

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

RobotInDisguise

The Heavy Metal War Memoirs

Unread post by RobotInDisguise »

Disclaimer: I do not own Seibertron, Transformers, or HMW. I’m just a bored student writing fanfics in AP Physics, but my HMW characters are mine.

Title: The Heavy Metal War Memoirs

Summary: Soldiers from all over Transformers have come to fight in the Heavy Metal War. Listen as they tell their brutal tales.

Notes: I’m addicted to Seibertron’s Heavy Metal War game and if you are interested in playing one of the best strategy games on the net, come over here (and join the Decepticon ranks): http://seibertron.com/heavymetalwar

Just take out the spaces.

Here are the Destron Exchange Convoys, the pathetic team of characters I’ll be writing about: http://seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/tea ... p?id=29509

Also, before I start, I’d like to thank Alpha Prime of the Seeker Sanctuary for betaing this.

Vig/post #1: First Kill by Nightlife a.k.a. Night Convoy

I saw my target. I more than saw the guy; I could feel his fear, his love, his dreams, his entire damned life. He was just like me. It was murder, but I had to, or did I?

I’m a bounty hunter. It’s what my griffon form’s designed for and I have to make a living. But isn’t killing a bit excessive?

I’d like to say yes, but I honestly don’t know. I’m haunted that I traded a life for nothing but a few energon cubes. The guy had his dreams, his feelings, his goals for the next day and I just shot him. I felt his surprise and his pain like I would my own and then it just went blank. Dreams. Life. Goals. All killed. Gone.

I’m too young for this, but this is war. No wait, this is not war. In war, I fight alongside my siblings and my comrades and I’d kill Autobots only if I have to in order to achieve my mission objectives. But I never had to kill any Autobots, did I? Not only that, I lost my brother on that dratted stormy planet and I’ve pushed my sister so far away from me that I no longer even know if she’s sill alive. She probably won’t even recognize me now that I’ve been scrapped and rebuilt into this griffon---this animal.

I’m in the weapons store. I’m buying a blade with a life so that I could take more lives like it. More lives like mine, only without the stain of extinguished sparks. This is madness. Dealing death indiscriminately is murder and feeling the last moments is beyond the boundless realm of insanity.

I can’t deal with this. I shot and killed a fellow Decepticon for nothing more than a few energon chips. My first kill should be an Autobot and I should be fighting alongside the mech I killed, but what sane Decepticon would take in a spark who gave up his Seeker form in return for this wretched, organic alt mode? It’s not forgivable and I keep telling myself that it’s necessary, but is it really?

I don’t know.

All I know is that I killed someone just like me, someone---a fellow Decepticon, to be more exact, who never did anything to me. I could feel him as I could my own self, only better. He was supposed to be my brother-in-arms. Primus, please forgive me and stop this nightmare.

For the rest, check out this link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3240337/1/
There's more to that than meets the eye.
Victors do not spurn opportunity.

Nerdicons, combine to form Omniscious!