Forum Issues, Updates, and Poll

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Would you like to see Discord integration?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:58 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 1

Warwulf
RPG Characters: Silverbolt, Trantrum

Forum Issues, Updates, and Poll

Unread post by Warwulf »

Hey all,

I found out this morning that we were having some issues with accessing the BWINT. They were only intermittent and not continuous, but they were pretty presistent and frequent. It would seem it was an issue on the host and they remedied it without any intervention on my part. However, I took this opportunity to update the forum's underlying code to the most recent version. The code we were on was almost a decade old, so it was time. Some plugins had to be disabled. Let me know if anything important or useful is missing. Or, additionally, let me know if anything is broken.

Lastly, I've been on Discord from time to time. I found that there is an integration option with Discord. Do you think that's something you guys would like to see? Let me know in the poll.
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

That's fantastic, thanks Warwulf!

Sapph let us know she got back to you regarding your email, but if you need anything, please let us know. And a BIIIIG thank you for looking after the back-end stuff for us!!!!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Theres a discord?